This is the face of the Youtube ((Skeptic)) community

Attached: 13C9F70F-C5FE-496D-BF28-BE47B875010A.jpeg (1136x490 17.52 KB, 58.83K)

if I make a videogame where you can kill people it means I want to be a serial killer? you are stupid

Good goy

He looks like a younger Jim

Why do the prophets of Atheism all look the same?

Atheist hate hygiene.

You can put echo marks on (((yousrelf)))

Attached: 238a49dea3c3626cf132a2431589e65a37632e192f5006ce620b32f6396afc76.jpg (1539x1025, 492.63K)

>You can put echo marks on (((yousrelf)))
Grow the up and put away childish toys.

if your game involved stalking innocent victims and then tying them up in your basement and killing them, ya, you probably have a serial killer fetish/problem/fantasy.

tigger do you even play Hitman?

Attached: 1310713333.jpg (1280x1024, 480.23K)

Can someone fill me in here?

look at how threatening he is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 80.29K)

MundaneMatt is a fat, unwashed degenerate piece of trash that engages in fat, unwashed degenerate practices like flagging channels and videos just because he happens to not like them.
He even lied about it on the stream he was exposed by his own - albeit forced - hand.

pretty sure that has a story, and the victims are not innocent little kids or house wives.
right?

Kids? No. You orphan a whole bunch, though.
House wives? A fair few, actually. You kill all sorts of innocent people throughout the games as part of your missions or as optional targets.
You can also straight up kill guards/bystanders and depending on how much you do it you can still get a Silent Assassin rating.

You are, by no means, even morally gray in any of the games(except the last two which are kinda gay, I have to say). You're just plain old a bad dude.

Attached: hitman-blood-money-agent-47-shotgun-thugs.jpg (740x566, 38.75K)

Attached: LOOOOOOOOL.png (1160x606, 845.06K)

Are you literally comparing a video game about professional assassination to a guy who made TWO videos implying baby rape?

How you could even come to that conclusion is utterly beyond me.

Attached: 6b3d8bd6e883619066da16686a22c84b0e185a928f2acdcf5b142fa73cf45bae.jpg (436x461, 49.84K)

That's just plain wrong.

Don't hide it, comrade.

Except it isn't. Agent 47, by description, has no conscience, no empathy and no sympathy for anyone or anything.
He's a hollowed out shell with only the barest traces of humanity required to sustain corporeal existence.
Absolution tried to do some bullshit with Victoria but that was completely out of character and Absolution is the red-headed, retarded step-child of the franchise and we don't like to talk about it.
His sole and defining trait is his absolute professionalism and dedication to his job - and whether or not he has any professional pride is left entirely up to the player.

Stopped reading here.

Attached: bqunu2ld0uwz.jpg (1322x1080, 73.01K)

That's a single personal connection with a former Hitman…which he ends up deciding to not honor completely. He actually realized that his sole purpose in life is to kill people for money.
I never said he wasn't human, but he is a sociopath and he is a decidedly immoral character.
Even Mengele wasn't a complete cunt 'round the clock but we don't go around saying he was morally gray, now, do we?

I want to say I hate all of you, but I love you guys.

Attached: Who can it be now.webm (632x718, 628.95K)

Also I think you just described a good chunk of the serial-killer demographic. Granted, some of them "like children" in a very different way.

Attached: 2818efed6f5df166b7ea034c95c4cafed85650d4dc34e23ff8f19a40a0feb921.jpg (512x512, 207.99K)

Don't worry, we love you too goy.

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 87.56K)

I'm not a fan of Harmon but I doubt he is a pedophile. The bit in question was meant to satirize Dexter, taking the next step after a show about a 'heroic' serial killer. Same thing with James Gunn, they were jokes. Lame, unfunny, edgy jokes, and not anything Christians should support, but not proof of actual tendencies. If anything I imagine an actual predator would be less likely to make such jokes and draw attention to himself.

Actually they mostly don't - avoid bringing attention to themselves I mean. It's not that they don't try but it's that when they try they fail because the way they try often is what draws attention.
And that's talking about the ones that aren't winnie the pooh autistic. For the autists see:Johnathan ,I like to look at videos of naked children in the tub because it makes my dick hard and I also work closely with children, Ross.
It's funny how the education board and child services can sniff pedophilia out of teachers that aren't pedophiles but have a long running track record of hiring and employing obvious predators.

Well…that's a massive mischaracterization of everything that happens in all of the games.

Lol. You serious?
Have you even played any of those older games?

Hitman 2 sort of plays with that. 47 found out his true nature at the end of the first game and renounced his profession, joined a small Catholic monastery in Italy. His priest gets kidnapped by the mafia and you basically have to come out of retirement to find out what happened, turns out some guy who's the brother of a boss from the first game wanted you to secure a nuclear bomb for him towards the end. He eventually deals with the villain and saves the priest, but comes to the conclusion that someone will harm the old father again to keep drawing him out, since he was basically created to be a perfect assassin and thus someone the world would not leave alone for his services. So he leaves to at least keep him out of it, but he's been troubled about his nature since the beginning.

In retrospect, the first three games, most of the people you are ordered to kill are pretty much irredeemable. Criminals, terrorists, psychopaths, "angel of death" medical personnel. One that sticks out in particular is a hedonistic meat distributor who doesn't care that his brother is A) mentally ill, B) a serial killer and C) got him framed for his most recent killing. He's just happy the trial against him fell apart because he can go back to his fetish parties where he can eat 10 roasted chickens an hour. People like that. It was really starting with Blood Money that the kills became more troublesome.