Suicide

I wish suicide wasn't a sin

Attached: 1534052821070.jpg (900x1237, 244.86K)

As my grandfather used to say: "Wish in one hand, shit in the other. Then clap."

It's a sin because it is hurtful to the people (your parents) who raised you and invested in you. It is hurtful and selfish to be suicidal.
That being said, Jesus laid down his life for the sins of the world.
So did the martyrs.
What Jesus and the apostles did would categorically fall under the umbrella of suicide.

the only reason i havent hanged myself as well… maybe in hell it would be better, no naive, annoying humans and nothing to worry about

From that I understand we would be stuck in a mental state right before our death for eternity which sounds unpleasant but if this keeps up my suicide is going to be inevitable

Attached: SJR_Shekina.png (372x370, 98.68K)

Attached: 1dso9k.jpg (900x900, 73.71K)

Man I wish, that sounds like a good way to go

All sin is a form of self harm and rejection of oneself as a good creation of God, and therefor all sin is Suicide.

I've wondered a lot about if it's so wrong to commit suicide. After all, it would be treated like any other sin and forgiven all the same. I don't really want to go out of my way to die though, if I could just magically get hit by a car or have my house collapse it would be nice. I want escape, but I want it to be convenient. Pretty selfish of me I guess.
On the other hand, doing something like what pic related did would be great. One last burst of selfish joy at the expense of my family before going to heaven. Most of my family never loved me anyways, I doubt they'd miss me.

Attached: 824f15542faf7b686dc6c0d9326bb91f0dd2b0506d6e8be092158b7dedcfc964.jpg (1334x809, 126.13K)

No, its sin because you are literally dumping Love and Life given by God into a trashcan. Its basically a midfinger pointed at God, not because it hurts someones feefees

Absolutely based

It's also self murder. Last time I checked, murder is a sin.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. (John 15:19)

Just pray to God to be with him and released from your earthly toils. Ive been doing that for a few years now. Im fairly sure He has finally answered it as ive been getting terrible pain and sensitivity in my belly combined with a big loss of apatite.

Murder is intrinsically wrong because it usurps God's sovereign authority over the life of His creatures. Wherefore He explicitly commanded us not to murder.

Suicide is wrong for exactly the same reason.

Seems like you managed to kill yourself through sheer mind/willpower alone congrats user I'm unironically jealous right now

Attached: 587_Seraph.jpg (1812x2504, 592.01K)

Same here. This frail skinny body of mine finally breaking would be neat too.

Attached: 1460458143555.png (868x418, 317.44K)

Bumpity

I wish God didn't exist too, but what can we do about it. Wishes change nothing. Better try to escape hell because there's no other way to live this life.

would be pretty easy to get saved then

this

What should change in this world for you to not want to kill yourself?

Judas please, you can still change your ways

Sins don't exist, they are a man-made religious construct. Suicide is not any more selfish than wanting somebody to stay alive so you don't have to mourn his death.

And based on what absolute authority?

This life is warfare, don't give up user's we are called to unite our pain to the crucified Christ

Amen

Offer up your suffering to the Lord lads. On this day after the Exaltation of the Holy Cross reconsecrate yourselves to Christ in His Passion. You have yet to bleed for Our Lord, do not complain but rejoice in your weakness for as St. Paul writes therein is where our strength lies.

What a Satanic thread.

What a sad thread. To think of those who were born into the world who lost their lives so young, would they look at you and say "why didn't value what you had?"

Every day is a gift from God, and one day will be our last whether we want to go or not. To me when I consider this I think only "God's will be done." Whether we live or we die we are the Lord's and today is a wonderful day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad.

What has made you so hopeless and sad user? Don't you know you were created in the image of the Unlimited Almighty God whose only expectations of you is for you to desire to be more like Him? Why then do you limit yourself? Why do you say - there is nothing to hope for - when you can do all things through Christ Jesus? And if there are a few things off limits, the things that are open to you are greater than you know. The one thing human beings do not understand is that as individuals they can achieve nearly anything, but they first have to believe…

Your grandpa sounds like he was a great lad.

Christ, his apostles, and all the Early Christians suffered far more then you do. You can live through this life. Suicide is never an answer. You guys need to start living the Gospel and suffer with Christ. I will be praying

Get the help you need, man

Who hurt you user

Attached: 095b72cb59d7af94ebd72e6ff8495880bc1c6ca051e07b086fa4ac125a04879c.gif (500x246, 1014.89K)

Beware of romanticizing it- a sudden act of self-actualization like Skyking can look cool because of how rare that is these days, but ultimately it's still a rejection of God's gift.
"No!"
The only way to be absolved of sins outside of confession is through perfect contrition; how is that supposed to happen when your literal last act on earth is you spitting in the face of God and succumbing to evil temptation?

I wish God didn't exist too.

Attached: Excuse me.PNG (641x723, 351.56K)

Life did.

I often feel suicidal but I'm not gonna do it. I'm not sinning by wanting to die, it's not like I choose being severely depressed.

elevate your vision, you're eyes are stuck looking down at the earth.

Attached: st symeon.jpg (438x207, 44.75K)

I wish it the only sin.