F

F

Attached: B019E683-E836-4D49-8A10-349D651C24E9.png (2000x2000, 8.03M)

I refuse to believe it

>>>Zig Forums963701
Unfortunately, it's real.

F
Gone too soon, king Terry the Terrible you will be remembered.

Any actual sources, not imageboards?

RIP, may you be free of glow-in-the-dark CIA tiggers.

His sister's Facebook confirmed it yesterday I believe.

You will be missed Terry.
We hope you made it home.

Attached: Kid TerryDavis.jpg (600x900 296.73 KB, 190.78K)

I thought later in the thread they weren't certain it was his sister? I thought they said the scammers may have even been imitating Terry's family too?

The thread is tl;dr so I don't know anymore.

It's a dumpster fire, the whole issue with the people possibly ripping him off has muddied the waters. We don't even know if they aren't running interference there.

Basically, if Terry posts somewhere else in the reasonably near future (next few months), we can mark it all down as rubbish. Otherwise we can presume that he's probably dead, since he's not the sort who could really go to ground effectively.

Please pray for him, I don't think he was a Christian.

RIP if this is real, they finally got to him

He was a Catholic, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean he had true faith.

Terry's faith might be OK at a fundamental level (belief in God and Jesus)…but remember the mental state. That might reduce the capacity to follow dogma and doctrine effectively.

Then again, doesn't affect coding much it seems. Wouldn't be able to make an OS otherwise.

hes wearing what looks like the miraculous medal in that picture as a kid

>>>/out/

how is that wrong? Not everyone that believes in God believes in Jesus Christ

Attached: 9b812dd0fc061a7719ba806cc53c9779b8697016bcf956f8eef41e75f86c95b9.jpg (640x640, 67.52K)

That implies that everyone is right or following the same path.

im not implying that, are you saying that everyone that is a theist is christian?

No, i'm implying that every path does not lead to God. because they're all different, one must be right.

Attached: REVEALED! Freemasonry Secrets & What Christians Need To Know-lKWmoJMCpH0.webm (640x480, 802.91K)

He was raised in a catholic family

Still not confirmed… however likely
I want to know what he died of >:,,,-(((

Train "accident"

All the deviations from the Catholic doctrine was due to his illness so I'm sure he is on heaven.

People who say they believe in God but not in Jesus are living in an illusion.
Jesus is God from God, Light from Light, True God from True God.
No one can know the Father except through Jesus.

The thing is, Terry's mind…well, anyone who's ever been on Zig Forums has seen it. He's very religious, but some of the stuff doesn't qualify exactly as doctrinaire, either.

If he's dead, I'm may entertain the notion that he did the best he could, given his physical situation internally. I'm just hoping that if that was him in front of the train that it was an accident.

To begin with he was in the right faith and since he had a mental illness he is free from guilt of most of his acts.
Our guy is in heaven I bet.