Saudi killers dissolved Khashoggi's body in acid

The "only logical conclusion", he said, was that those who had killed the Saudi journalist in Istanbul had destroyed his body "to leave no trace behind".

"The reason they dismembered Khashoggi's body was to dissolve his remains more easily", Mr Aktay told the Hurriyet Daily newspaper.

"Now we see that they did not only dismember his body but also vaporised it."

Saudi Arabia has changed its account of what happened to Khashoggi.

When he first disappeared, it said Khashoggi had walked out of the building alive. It later admitted he had been murdered, saying the killing was premeditated and a result of a "rogue operation".

It has arrested 18 scapegoats who, it says, will be prosecuted in Saudi Arabia. Turkey wants the suspects to be extradited.

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-46070087

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SideProject/comments/8wvazc/invidous_alternative_frontend_to_youtube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sooo what?

Glad someone is doing something about the enemy of the people of America cuz it ain't the us government.

Habeas corpus

I love fucking girls with B Cups

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-063031.png (1080x1920, 163.53K)

Jewrnalist got vaped
Wonderful

Use invidious.

no

wat?
Muslims are too uneducated to lie convincingly.

Not sure if you attended Oxford like so many of them have….

Apparently, they're smart enough
to hoodwink, lie, and stall…………

and still have the exact same working relationship with United States government as before

Too bad you haven't learned how to manipulate your parents the same way these guys are manipulating America, or maybe they would continue to pay your internet bills forever

Attached: 805a01a300f92a2f78815cc636e7db1d7cabe669e2339422ee813b001baeb7ef.jpg (551x600, 66.38K)

It's staged bullshit.
You think they would have turned over tapes from inside the embassy if it weren't?
Now the "vaporizing of the body" is a desperate deus ex machina to explain that abject lack of evidence that the man ever existed.
Probably used an FtM actor, who then walked out in ordinary female street clothing.
Look for loominati hoax encoding within the story.

From what the muddys are saying they must have got their education from Hollywood movies not Oxford.

it must be your extensive
background in 'fantasy'
Magic The Gathering
Dungeons and Dragons
Science Fiction Anime
Video Games & Star Wars
B U L L S H I T
that has led you into an
adulthood where you
actually believe that
life is a series of
false flag conspiracies

'magical thinking'
style insanity
meets infantile
stupidity and
inexperience
meets a total
lack of reality

You're probably the exact type of guys who believe in the stupid as shit, gay as fuck 'Q' faggot thing

…….in other words…….

I D I O T S

(nice trips)
Anyone with a basic education should know what vaporise means. Outside the mudslime world.

Hang on a minute. Do you not know what it means?

it always cracks me up to watch you guys continually pretend like you're so smart that you somehow 'know the truth' about EVERYTHING, insisting that every situation is a 'conspiratorial' false flag operation.

GROW THE FUCK UP

It's spelled VAPORIZE

FUN FACT:

none of us knows

Only to Americans.
Im English and so is the author of the article.

That explains the lisp

Google does not have a good track record playing nice with these kinds of services. For that reason, Invidious does not use the official Google/YouTube APIs, and instead logs in very similarly to youtube-dl (you can actually compare them side-by-side). You're right that breaches happen, and I absolutely understand not wanting to give your details to an unknown party. That's one of the major reasons that Invidious is open-sourced. You can see what is actually stored about you here, and I will go through them just to explain why they're there:

id: This is your session id with Google, this is stored so that Invidious can associate your client with notifications, etc without making extraneous requests

updated: This is when Invidious last updated your account details, this is also to help avoid unnecessary requests and for delivering notifications.

notifications: Fairly self-explanatory

subscriptions: Fairly self-explanatory

email: This is stored so that Invidious will work even when your session id changes

reddit.com/r/SideProject/comments/8wvazc/invidous_alternative_frontend_to_youtube/

Sign in

get hacked

make anothr dummy account so i won't get hacked or tracked?

Holy fuck, i lost track of the # of dummy accounts I have

checked

Sure, lack of a body is best explained by magic acid bath, rather than no one actually having been killed.