So now that it's obvious that your clergy are completely out to lunch,
and you know in your heart of hearts that they need to be removed,
does that make you protestant?

Attached: shi.png (1078x515, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchandstate.org.uk/2016/01/4-conservative-myths-about-the-founding-fathers/
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think anyone in the Vatican browses this site. And what's with your OP image?

It's the Jesuit logo turned upside down.
Their agents do.

The majority of the mods are Jesuits.

Broof-a-doodle-doo.

Sixty years and counting, user

Attached: slowpoke-facts.jpg (642x350, 17.03K)

To me it reads S.H.I.T.

Attached: ClownFish.jpg (600x600, 62.14K)

Source on that claim?

yeah, the bible where it says
the mods apply unequal enforcement against protestants that they do not apply to catholics.
for example, i had to flip on airplane mode on my phone to change my ip because i was banned for violating the same rules that a catholic was violating and he\she didnt get banned.
its logical that this double standard being applied chronically will result in a one-sided jesuit-complicit community.
hope that clears it up.

There are no laity Jesuits. The Jesuits has no 3rd Order. Are you claiming that the mods here are ordained priests of the Jesuit Order?

Who's the real protestants here?

listen to what you are saying.
if the jesuits are your clergy, then as an extension of that instituion the laity serves as agents of the same institution that validates jesuit authority.

You cannot call someone a Jesuit who is not a Jesuit. If you attend a church with a Franciscan Priest, that doesn't make you magically Franciscan. You HAVE to join the Order.

What you are doing is deliberately misleading people.

no im not, the situation perfectly conforms to the transitive property
if a=b, and b=c, then a=c.

First of all, humans are not mathematical equations. The transitive property doesn't apply. If it did, then you must claim now that ALL Catholics are Jesuit by virtue of the fact that the Pope is Jesuit.

if their operative function is categorically jesuit,
then by definition theyre jesuit.
you are correct, catholic laity complicit with jesuit catholic clergy by identity and operative drfinition of what laity is makes them jesuit because of the execution of the roman catholic church’s principal.
easy.

I unironically prefer Andersonposting over this garbage.

Attached: FE88122E-F73B-4C75-BEFF-7292C20E6422.jpeg (1516x524, 546.08K)

Alright, so … you're on this board, posting on this board, actively participating in this board's community. Does that make you a mod since you are, by transitive property, complicit in the moderation?

You can call anyone a jesuit who is working for them or is aligned with them.

Back when I used to work for the jesuits they used to make us do lots of things. I worked for the jesuits, I carried out their orders. Was I ordained? No. But I was their agent.

Stupid question. He doesn't have mod powers, nor is he here as an agent of the mos, nor is he following the instruction of mods.

Also, your jewish wordplay doesn't impress.

I don't have Pope powers, yet I'm - by default - a Jesuit because the Pope is a Jesuit. Transitive property. Don't move the goalposts.
He's reporting Rule 2 violations, which makes him an agent of the mods. Don't move the goalposts.

the difference is that i am not identifying my BELIEFS with the mods. apples and oranges.
if you demand people to accept a contradictory standard, hen you have exposed yourself as a manipulator.
thats like saying because im an american citizen and hillary clinton is, that i must be a raving lunatic cultural marxist and feminist statist.
you want to know why i reported him? because im in the middle of proving a point.
the mods are not going to apply a consistent standard. more than likely i will be banned. then my point will be proven.

Well, aren't you just the righteous martyr …

Anyway, I'm not identifying my beliefs with Jesuits, but you unequivocally and literally said that, by the transitive property, since the Pope is a Jesuit, then I am a Jesuit. Either you don't know what a Jesuit is OR you don't understand what being a Catholic means. Perhaps both.

I understand what being catholic means.
you voluntarily choose to be catholic. you do not voluntarily choose to be an american citizen. the difference between these two conditions represent why I don't automatically identify with the beliefs of the mods just because I post in a board in which they moderate.
If I go to a roman synagogue and rebuke catholics to their face, that doesn't make me catholic.

The Pope is the temporary steward of a permanent place. You think that we should give up on Christ and his Church because we don't like one dude? Maybe you should go to ULC and get ordained and start your own church so nobody ever hurts your tender fee-fees anymore.

I reject that, I believe Jesus is currently reigning and will not share his glory with anyone.
I reject the assumption in the question that I am giving up on Christ because I'm giving up on the roman catholic church. I can't answer your question being the assumption is invalid.
I'm in a good mood, actually. I don't need to be ordained or be in the presence of an ordained priest or minister or bishop in order to read the bible and understand it.
I don't know or care what ULC is.

This has the qualities of a "my dad works at Nintendo" story…

Well, you can renounce your citizenship, so you are incorrect there. It's droppable. However that just means you can be put into a glow-in-the-dark camp somewhere quiet with greater ease, since you aren't a citizen, so as such I wouldn't really recommend it if you are certified that way.

That's not what we call them in the West, Benjamin.

The Mods genuinely defend the Jesuits and the Vatican to the point of censoring almost any discussing about. Then this retard or false flagging OP comes to make the side against the Mods look this stupid. It would be more believable if it was actually the mods pretending to be this stupid so they can add more unfavorable topics to rule 2.

Like suck cock?

OP listen I’m not trying to offend you but are you genuinely autistic? Fo you have trouble with associating with other people?

And you clearly have psychosis, or some form schizophrenia.

i mean.. if you dont have a point then i guess gaslighting is the best strategy, right?
assuminng that i sought for medical advice from the state, why would i trust their assessment despite the ongoing history of the state failing to meet ANY of their historically stated objectives?
a psychiatrist would be the LAST person i would seek to evaluate the state of my mental health.
but i appreciate your obviously genuine concern. thanks =)

no

what are you going to do about it?
these events fatally comrpomise your credibility.

AND THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT

AND UPON THIS ROCK WILL I BUILD MY CHURCH

Are you a Protestant?

…I don't know where you've been for the last couple of weeks but if you look at the catalog you can see quite a lot of content at the top that reflects fairly poorly on the state of affairs in Rome. Also you are still on this ID, so you are not banned as of yet.

The major officers of the church are incredible, sure. Recent events have established that rather firmly; while there are some high-spots like Raymond Burke (hopefully you know who he is) and a number of bishops in the US, many of the major ones there are compromised. Not even talking about Rome.

However, the laity here are quite credible, unless you wish to insinuate otherwise (which would violate the ecumenism this place is supposed to have, and you should as well). As a whole I find the Catholics here to be very zealous of dogma and catechism, which is commendable. They are also, ultimately, the Catholic Church's fail-safe point.

As far as what they can do, raising a stink is the best plan for now. There's a major bishop's conference coming up and if there's massive protests over the situation, you aren't going to hide it well. Not with social media the way it is these days, even if the mainstream press doesn't cover it in order to protect these people. And I must say, as an aside, it's very strange to see them protect Francis in a way they didn't accord to any other pope in the last 100 years. Either way, pressure from below will cause any of their enemies make an error.

Besides that, the US Government isn't acting slowly in this case either. There's multiple state-level AG investigations starting right now, prosecuting attorneys are seeing high court or governorships dangled in front of them for the low hanging fruit of busting corrupt prelates. There's even been talk of a RICO case at the federal level, but that would be unlikely to happen immediately since that kind of case takes time and would likely necessarily involve confiscating property from churches and cathedrals. Even if one hated RCC with a blinding passion, one would have to admit that would NOT be a good look for a secular government, and Trump has enough troubles as it is. The Mann Act against sex trafficking is a safer bet all around: noone will complain if some degenerates get jailed. We'll see if it's used, but the state-level actions will be damaging by themselves.

I predict that, given demographic shift over the last few decades and the criminal investigations and the popular uprising occurring against this state, that the Roman Catholic Church will survive but will be greatly diminished. In some places it might have to go underground, but the process of auto-demolition will be arrested by that point. Of course, I also believe by that point, the Orthodox and traditionalist Protestants will then be in a position to receive full targeting by the worldly powers. Widespread persecution, in other words…

I suspect things are about to get very dicey, more so than anyone can likely anticipate.

Attached: 1441645408801.png (312x332, 84.79K)

nah, i hold the true catholic faith, just not roman falsely-so called catholic. im a biblicist.

well-stated, although i reject flatly about 99% of your assumptions and therefore cannot comment on it except selectively.
until i see ropes stretched around the necks of the bodies in which their defiled souls reside, you ARE complicit.
as i said in another thread, the us government has never accomplished any of their stated goals. more than the likely the state is colluding with the vatican (as it has been for the last 1700 years) to make a show that they are doing something to calm the laity (you) down because they think that you are too stupid to see that they are playing you.
question is whether or not the laity is going to fall for it yet again.
my prediction? absolutely.
no reason to think anything will change.

Attached: 6D22638B-5830-44D7-BD1E-DE954EB331C1.png (719x475, 153.91K)

They aren't really assumptions, they're what's going on right now based on released information, and the logical consequences from that.

I don't think that's been a problem with the US. At least any change would be relatively recent. There's a very strong anti-Roman tradition in the US, in the 19th Century political parties took up anti-papist positions on the regular, concern over external interference, helped in large part by there only being large Catholic populations in two states: Maryland and Louisiana. And the latter of those was a slave state during the Civil War, so Washington had plenty of opportunity to actively ignore them or shoot people from there. You certainly had (on the other side) official proscriptions on the nation from popes, in terms of accusations of Freemasonry, even specifically calling democratic liberalism "Americanism".

The state of affairs mainly changed with the 20th Century, when more immigrants came in who were Catholic, to the point where they started coming in numbers that could swing elections, the watershed moment being JFK in the early 60s. Even so, 80% of the country is still some form of Lutheran or Baptist (if we aren't talking atheists, but that's a different problem). Unless you hold a very dim view of their zeal, you can't imagine there would would be a riot from Protestants if the government openly collaborated with Rome in these conditions, even with squishy elements in some areas there's still many people who prefer settling things old-school style. And with the way the government is right now, as dysfunctional as it is, that information would come out. I'd personally sooner put truck on them acting on their own behalves, or for a third party if there was a conspiracy.

If you think that either Rome cannot either be wrapped up or cleaned out, and that Protestants (and maybe Orthodox but they are a minority in the US) are too feckless to react to this AND that the government is compromised one way or the other on this end, then what I said regarding the final destination of all this is likely even more probable. If there is no supernatural faith, zeal or even just secular law applied in the most prosperous land in the world to tackle this one way or another, my suspicion of something massively bad and massively supernatural impending (and likely persecutions) to correct this becomes even more likely some point down the line; sooner rather than later given the gravity of the situation if that is the truth of it all combined.

Attached: 1417055266064.gif (200x150, 2.67M)

i think your understandng of the zeitgeist in the context of modern history is flawed.
the struggle of the american revolution was based on rejecting state tyranny in the same way that jeroboam and what was known as samaria rejected rehoboam’s and transitively judea’s implementation of his younger counsel’s advice to make the yoke of everyone who wasnt the house of judea grievous.
i dont think the protestants are going to do anything for the same reason tha american-native tories didnt do anything but leave the colonies with their tails tucked in between their legs back to papist england in the same way that ALL churches who operate within the statist dialectic you imposed in this dialogue would.
your accusation of the revolution being the machinations of freemasonry ignores the grassroots character of the revolution.
read this book!
it talks about people like issac davis, matthew patten, and the christian saints who went all up and down the colonies in the committees of safety and correspondence declaring
No King but Jesus
in their righteous indignation at the spiritual union between the state and the papal head causing the yoke of the people to be grievous.
pete peters in his obvious flaws in preaching baptismal regeneration has very well prophesied of this generation.

Attached: E47BB0AF-B300-457E-BC06-1A3AFAD8746E.jpeg (334x500, 79K)

He probably is misleading to people that think this is a formal website with all the pleasures that come with that.
We're not formal people and I think we know exactly what he meant.

Attached: 1465876490931.gif (400x400, 120.46K)

Hmmmmm

Also you realize the Pope and the Vatican along with it has political clout? You'd think ONE country would sentence the priests they suspiciously move into different countries by now.

Attached: 1399256136465.gif (230x230, 66.69K)

are you anime posting while being ignorant of americian military hegemony for europe through NATO in earnest or feigned ignorance, madaam?

Are you going to claim ignorance when you figure out I didn't say that, or?

Whatever you say, the united states isn't, and never was a christian nation, but a masonic shithole since day one. churchandstate.org.uk/2016/01/4-conservative-myths-about-the-founding-fathers/
The founding fathers were highly influenced by the enl*ghnment ( destroyed faith and tradition in europe ) and most of them were deists and hated religion.
Jefferson was a literal fedora. Also the idea that there could only be one king but God is expressed by Thomas Pa*ne, another liberal "enlightned" philosopher anti-christ.

Also, most founding fathers were deists, Thus, not christian and uncapable of bearing good fruit. Look at America now.

The god the founders worshiped was Mammon, and that's why America today is what it is, the Gay Disco:
youtube.com/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs

Anti-Christian fake news website. You shills are terrible at this. The banner literally says"Challenging religious privilege in public life".

explain.

thanks for saving me the time.