Trump Said US Soldiers Should Shoot Rock-Throwing Migrants, And Vets Were Having None Of That

In a week of heated debate about President Donald Trump’s controversial deployment of thousands of US troops to the southern border, nothing drew harsher pushback from former military leaders and veterans than his suggestion that US troops treat migrants throwing rocks as if they were armed with rifles.

“Anybody throwing stones, rocks […] we will consider that a firearm because there’s not much difference,” Trump told reporters Thursday, seeming to imply a radical change in the US military’s rules of engagement. “I told them consider it a rifle when they throw rocks, like they did at the Mexico military and police.”

Trump seemed to walk his remarks back Friday, saying migrants who threw rocks were “going to be arrested,” not shot. But they’d already been widely condemned by former Pentagon brass, retired military officers, and veterans, many of whom already had been seething that the US military was being deployed in a “political stunt” ahead of next week’s midterm elections.

Responding to rock-throwers with lethal force would be an “unlawful order” that goes against US troops’ entire training and demonstrates Trump’s ignorance of how the US military operates, they said. Many also called on Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who has been largely silent on the rapid deployment of more than 7,000 active-duty troops to stop Central American migrants from entering the country, to step up and say something.
buzzfeednews.com/article/verabergengruen/trump-rocks-military-leaders-decry-war-crimes?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

Attached: sub-buzz-31057-1541187506-1.jpg (800x450, 50.6K)

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

I'm a combat vet and I would love to fire at foreign invaders marching over our southern border. If Israel gets to kill whomever they want then so can we.

combat vet, my ass

I'm a combat vet and I would love to squat down and let the invaders take turns fucking me in my throat. If Jim Watkins gets to suck off whomever he wants then so can I.

that's extremely gay of you, but that's not surprising because all U.S. Military are uneducated homosexuals

I'm a combat vet and I find Mexican men very attractive. I'd like to do some aggressive physical interaction with several Mexican guys. If border patrol gets to grapple with whomever they want then so can I.

experts from buzzfeed agree

Not if he declares them enemy combatants.
Which demonstrates the jew's ignorance of how law works.

They believe people with superior weapons should let themselves get killed by rocks because defending anything except jews is mean.

I agree with DJ Trump. They are invaders. . . .if they dont keep ther distance and threaten u . . . Shoot first.

Attached: beautiful.webm (750x650, 4.61M)

HAPPY DOWN DYNDROME DAY !!

GUESS WHAT ?!! GOD MADE MEE DOWN DYNDROME AND I DOWN DYNDROME !!

AND I LUBB MY FAMWEEEE

AND I LUBB MY MY MOM AND DAD

look at these retards making our point for us, the only thing these faggots can do is make retard jokes. the 5th grade was a long, long time ago for some of us, try making rational arguments.
protip: you cant
inb4 they prove me right

GUESS WHAT ?!! GOD MADE YOO DOWN DYNDROME AND YOO DOWN DYNDROME !!

AND YOO LUBB YOUR FAMWEEEE

AND YOO LUBB YOUR YOUR MOM AND DAD

Attached: YA HUMP_0090-MOTION.gif (608x456, 1.78M)

You leftists really don't have souls. Go back to r/politics.

Shut up, retard.

What a gracious young man. His character and optimism have brightened my day!

You mean the homeless crack addict pieces of shit that didn't even bat an eye when they were told to go to the middle east and fight for Zion? they can go fuck themselves, they already did heinous bullshit in the past and it's time the new blood does some regrettable actions by themselves.

Attached: e71a7e14184e15514a3dda5eed5d4310542faf7fcedd28706c8304fb6b30ef5f.jpg (802x1024, 147.36K)

No wonder they haven't won a war since WWII (though Russians did well over half, with material support from th US industry and the bombing of Germany industry).

I guess the only country they find worth killing and getting killed over is Israel after all.

Attached: tr.jpg (898x628, 51.31K)

You people are cancer.

Attached: asdf.jpg (600x600, 46.09K)

You people are cancer.

You people are cancer.

They're full of shit. An unlawful order is something that goes against the US Constitution, the thing you swear to protect when you enlist. Shooting some invaders when ordered to do so isn't unlawful. They're foreigners, not americans, and not under any constitutional protections.

The military is ZOG so of course theyre not allowed to attack the (((migrant caravan))).