Niglet Girls Engaged for Marriage at Birth - Feminists and SJWs Completely Silent

In Kenya's south-eastern Tana River region, baby girls in the Oromo community are engaged on the day they are born.

Parents of the children say the tradition ensures the girl's future is secure, and that it builds strong relationships between families and communities.

"She can't say no to her dad's wish, it's his decision, as he knows what's best for her."

Video Journalist: Yadeta Berhanu

bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-46025489/why-oromo-baby-girls-can-be-engaged-on-the-day-they-are-born

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/NdiOZ
archive.is/vxDaE
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/6224560/Indias-caste-system-is-thousands-of-years-old-DNA-shows.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares? Women are used goods

They're not silent, They're bitching about boobs in video games or some other stupid unimportant thing.

Much like Islamic refugees, third world niggers are practically saints in their eyes. They can do no wrong. They would apologize for being offensive, for crying too loudly while being raped.

Lol @ you thinking women play videogames

You're definitely not used goods

because nobody wants to use you

That monkey looks like Diana to me

Except Diana's lips are thicker

Diana didn't do well as a Filipino hooker. Have you seen those teeth?

I've heard that her teeth have become less pronounced

sanded down on customers' zippers

Their father makes a choice?. Already better than whatever woman would decide.

you seem racist, and that makes me uncomfortable

Ahhhhh I see what you did there

if ever nigger was married to a minefield, the world would be a far better place.
I'm sick to death of seeing them.
stinking fucking pavement apes, they don't belong in civilisation, not even in a zoo.

Attached: Screenshot_20181103-235959.png (1920x1080, 94.85K)

Did I strike a nerve, whore?

lol @ you thinking your opinions matter on the fucking internet

probably… the nerve in your penis….

( it's not like anybody else is going to do it for you )

BREAKING NEWS!!

entire internet suddenly agrees 'man's opinions matter !'

cool story bro…….

now make me a sandwich

2 YEARS, NO EXCEPTIONS

reminder that kenyans can't pass mirror test

You can't hold niggers to human standards. That sort of shit is the reason they can vote.

Daughters are a father's property tbh

Based! Should be like that everywhere. How do I immigrate there? Do they accept white skinned foreigners?

Wrong board, NPC

Attached: south of south america.webm (932x532, 7.18M)

back to you "neptune" now fucking kill yourself already useless nigger

He never said they play them, they just bitch about them.

Lol xd so based

That's unironically where the Eskimos live, stupid.

Do I seriously need to get in a worthless thread like this today? Aaargh!!!

Attached: 8b58d8b531878f1094f178721e2b8e4333069e62b78f71191fc373df44770341.jpg (640x480, 63.79K)

I want to say, "Yes."

Attached: 4416721443dc96bde92133b5dc97cb22dcf379aa463862adbcfd0e7c37d5a6f2.jpg (1724x1090, 145.38K)

I knew those Antarcticans were coming up here to 'take our jobs'!!!

Wow. Public education.. The very state of..

Attached: ccdbf8ee6f2ecda65c993ee86320ecc06b98b50e7615c1a194fce95930d496af.jpg (727x480, 36.88K)

Will this be the thread for me to hang my hat on today?
Inquiring minds want to know..
Or maybe a crab thread would be more appropriate. Should I start a poll? Or maybe just a crabthread. Hmmm. The quandary..

Attached: Crabby Courtney.jpg (600x450, 44.49K)

This is Obama country

Probably. We shall see..

Attached: 1508131023327.jpg (538x960, 51.75K)

The very state of..

They are an Ameircan territory with full voting rights, moron!

I'm the moron?
Just (((who))) do you think owns the continent of Antartica? Is the U.SA. the only country involved?
I didn't think so. Now STFU.

Wew lad!
Educate yourself..
The very state of Millenials today..

How much territory do these
actually own?

Kek!

Where is muh feminists and white scum to middle in other people lives! feminism is white and that's why it's only applied to white subhumans. No one with a brain wants to live under women boot.

Well played..

Obvious Reptilian Propaganda.

Alright. More OC? K..

Attached: Yes, I am a Jim Dandy.jpg (870x652, 174.51K)

WTF that women looks more human Facial wise than 95% of all female niggress I seen in the US. The US really did import the bottom of the barrel

FRIENDLY REMINDER :

that Johnny Neptune
is Andrew McGovern

233 College St, Macon, GA 31201

a jew

a fag

old &
ugly

convicted
of
kidnapping
& aggravated
assault

AND OP IS NOT A FEMALE AT ALL

Attached: 320725.jpg (356x480, 13.21K)

say "Sweetie" some more, dude

Kek! Who is this?
Your information is old and worthless..

Attached: ebd0079f1186b51a3985225ede76085475086107ce2336492a0695ac4b2ea9a8.jpg (569x549, 30.47K)

Wew!
Have you ever seen a woman???

Lol !! I typed it into the wrong thread

I just woke up and I'm still drinking my coffee

long night fucking last night

Why don't you have a conservative African virgin wife, Zig Forums ?

I only have a couple of cows user, that's why.

I knew I could hang my hat on something today!!!

Attached: thanks_government.webm (202x360, 2.23M)

Fuck you!
I saw those goats behind your house. I want them too.. My negress daughter is worth more livestock than you can ever imagine..

Black wives and White husbands have the lowest divorce rates.
archive.fo/NdiOZ

True..

Do your duty and bleach those black wombs with your holy Aryan seed.

Mutt niggers aren't Africans. They're just mutt. If you're raised in mutt land then you have no culture or origin. You aren't european, asian or afriecan you're worthless mutt filled with feminism.

I'd sooner eat dog shit than to fuck a black chick

although, when I was 24 I did fuck
one mulatto, who was pretty god
damn hot.

she was a tennager, 16 or 17, and
she looked a lot like Vanessa williams

Why do African niggers avoid them. They rather get drunk and fuck prostitutes than deal with their wives? archive.is/vxDaE

1. arranged marriages between parents of both bride and groom, bride and groom do not meet until wedding day.
2. all sex outside marriage = adultery = crime punished by fine from cheater's parents to parents of cheater's arranged partner.
3. age of consent = non-existent b/c not-required, wedding on day when both partners have reached fertility, bride and groom usually about 2 years apart in age.
4. female goes from property of father, to property of husband, females have no legal protections, rights, or freedoms, they have the same legal status as inanimate objects, a frmale's owner cannot commit any crimes against her, if a male who does not own her does anything to her, instead of a crime against her, it is a crime against the property of the male who owns her, unowned females may be raped or killed with no legal consequences to the perpetrator, they are also up for any male who comes upon them to claim as their property, and to use as they wish.

This is all in a society of only whites, so most women are treated rather well.

Any anons wondering why Johnny's upper lip is that red its because he just got done licking a woman's cunt and she was on her period but it's all good; Johnny got paid three fiddy. After he turns a few more tricks he'll have enough to buy some crack.

Also not seeing each other is stupid. Only last one is good as long as he teats her well. Child brides should be legal like in all history of mankind before feminism.

Women would be a lot happier if we return to a system like this. We have all this women freedoms, rights and privileges and all that does is make women less happy by the decade.

Attached: Is It OK to be Gray.jpg (1676x2643, 1.09M)

Attached: PicsArt_11-03-02.54.07.jpg (1982x2324, 957.07K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-03.59.31.jpg (1982x2324, 964.42K)

Beautiful gib nigglet loli.

Don't antagonize. Colonize.

Do they produce chocolate milk if I sucked their tits?

no but you'd probably get malaria, and brain eating amoeba

t jealous white roastie.

secretly, feminism craves this.

feminism is a shit test. western civilization has failed the test by taking women at their word.

This. All feminist societies are social failure with unhappy people that protest and cry all time. I bet these sexy young niggas are more happy living in mudhuts and rising their children to support the tribe. But but they didn't make the iphone!

i concur

Attached: 908d5dbab0d8d20175f6bba686d4b52f65376f43fdafd5c73e0ed45d62134fe4.jpeg (255x159, 10.3K)

Not bad looking

Cute nigglet waifus.

This is allowed but the slightest slip of a white woman's areola gets your youtube account suspended.

Better than looking at ugly roasties.

Back to the plantation, slave

BREAKING NEWS!!

local man admits that although he has a wife, he still can't accept that he's also a closet gay

As long as they're not pozzed by feminism, black women have more soul.
White roasties have become a curse to their own men, so it's time to colonize the savages.

He's the Troll-in-Chief, NPC. Look at how you feverishly made and posted that hilarious clip, just as he expected.
Rent free 24/7

This. Gotta suck these cow tits.

So you admit you're a degenerate nigger fucker.

Drill the oil, produce a royal.

Again?

White women are pozzed. The (((government))) poisoned them with feminism in order to turn them into its tax base and as a means to reduce labor costs for the (((corporations))). The only other viable Caucasoid women that can produce good looking non-fucked up(think Elliot Rogers) children in the first generation are Indians and Arabs. Latinas are pure mutts–the ones without nigger in their family free are more or less viable though. Gook women and sheboons will take a few generations.

Poos and Arabs are highly inbred, faggot.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/6224560/Indias-caste-system-is-thousands-of-years-old-DNA-shows.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/