Top Google Executive Kept A Sex Slave

A top Google executive who kept a sex slave was protected by other higher-ups at the Big Tech giant, according to a New York Times report.

Andy Rubin, the Google exec in charge of the Android operating system, was accused of sexually assaulting a fellow Google staffer and telling his ex-wife “you are my property, and I can loan you to other people.”

Breitbart.com reports: archive.fo/RijL3

A report from the New York Times titled “How Google Protected Andy Rubin, the ‘Father of Android’” recently outlined how the progressive tech giant Google protected three executives that were accused of sexual misconduct for more than a decade. The article notes that Andy Rubin, the creator of the Android mobile operating system, left the company in October 2014 and was given a “hero’s farewell” by executives at the company.

Larry Page, Google’s chief executive, commented on Rubin’s departure in a statement saying: “I want to wish Andy all the best with what’s next. With Android he created something truly remarkable — with a billion-plus happy users.” The New York Times notes that in their farewell to Rubin, the company failed to mention that Rubin was leaving the company after a claim of sexual assault by a Google employee with whom Rubin had been having an extramarital relationship.

The report from the New York Times also gives further insight into Rubin’s sexual proclivities due to a civil suit filed by his ex-wife. The NYT report states:

Mr. Rubin, 55, who met his wife at Google, also dated other women at the company while married, said four people who worked with him. In 2011, he had a consensual relationship with a woman on the Android team who did not report to him, they said. They said Google’s human resources department was not informed, despite rules requiring disclosure when managers date someone who directly or indirectly reports to them.

In a civil suit filed this month by Mr. Rubin’s ex-wife, Rie Rubin, she claimed he had multiple “ownership relationships” with other women during their marriage, paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to them. The couple were divorced in August.

The suit included a screenshot of an August 2015 email Mr. Rubin sent to one woman. “You will be happy being taken care of,” he wrote. “Being owned is kinda like you are my property, and I can loan you to other people.”

The article goes on to discuss Rubin’s later alleged actions towards an employee that he reportedly had a relationship with:

Around that time, Mr. Rubin was casually seeing another woman he knew from Android, according to two company executives briefed on the relationship. The two had started dating in 2012 when he was still leading the division, these people said.

By 2013, she had cooled on him and wanted to break things off but worried it would affect her career, said the people. That March, she agreed to meet him at a hotel, where she said he pressured her into oral sex, they said. The incident ended the relationship.

archive.fo/henfL
newspunch.com/google-exec-sex-slave-report/

Attached: Top Google Executive Kept A Sex Slave.jpeg (243x208, 10.03K)

This, Talmud says that goyim are property, no better than animals

No surprise.

Hello antisemites. Time to deradicalize or face jail time

Hello kike. :)

I hear they are trying to pass more hate crime laws but good luck enforcing it on anons like myself. I routinely hop VPN IPs.

I actually meant "hate speech" laws, but yah good luck enforcing it on the chans!

Maybe learn how to defend yourselves against crazy gunman?

Amen. Thats why we have guns: self defense. Its not just for hunting or keeping tyrants at bay. Its for protection.

In a new brave world…. why the fuck not….

They make deals with China…. The fuck people over left and right….

They live an indignant narcissistic lifestyle,
why wouldn't they have many undignified skeletons in their closets.

Heavily subsidized by the government too. Thats why they refuse to use anti-trust laws against Google.

obligitory real news bump

Attached: 95052210b885a43d716e53a98a3a6b4c877feb1ed299d613119e274a67fc4136-b.jpg (548x548, 41.2K)

YES, BURN AAA, TECH

Attached: the fire rises.jpg (630x1200, 425.72K)

but based screw your optics guy was doing just that.

holy shit and since the times popped this one out the libtards can't complain about the sauce

Based! Normalfags btfo by elites as always. Only retards follow law.

Attached: sage negated.jpg (447x306, 34.18K)

Low energy, sad.

De-jewgle your lives faggots. Don't use jewgle services and products. Find alternatives.

Fucking communists, I swear.

So could he have been blackmailed into giving certain access to others to keep it under wraps, and when he didn't comply with something they outed him?

Amen bro. I don't use anything Google anymore.

bump

Why live?

I let you deradicalize my penis if you know what I mean :^)

you're going to let him circumsize you?

If you work for a federal company that glows in the dark so much that its called Alphabet and you are outed for some fucked up thing you did there is a 100% chance it's because you leaked somebody else's crimes or people just got paranoid while high on cocaine and adrenochrome and figured it'd be safer to get rid of any witness. Don't forget how there is some ex cia fag higher up who was put in prison or some shit because he pointed out a loophole that could get their agents executed. Pretty sad and hilarious at same time how morons think they are serving some higher cause then get sacrificed. That's why there has been millions of religious martyrs yet the laws of reality still rule reality. If you are still having trouble accepting this then think about how people are faithful to their partner for twenty years then they cheat on them. Parents show love to children then rape and abuse them. People work hard for bosses and then they dispose of them. Zuckerbergs steal other people's shit and make billions.

Giving power to anyone but yourself never works. Its hard to feel any sympathy for anyone anymore when people but their trust in broken systems then get fucked over. Accelerationism or whatever is the right movement. Nobody knows the truth until they are exposed to it either first hand or by listening to others experiences with evil shit. The majority choose to just ignore fucked up shit and live in a bubble, then more evil shit happens. Strangely , because of this, I have been forced to be thankful when things come around and fuck over the ignorant. I obviously don't prefer a world where any wackjob can come shoot up random places at any times, but its unfair that all the fear has to be put on a few people. It's unfair that this is my own universe and I have to live as a slave in it. Therefore, any bad thing that happens to bad people is a good thing. When I am sure that things are going my way , and I don't ask for much, I join in the crying and feel sympathy for the world because at that point I'm synced up to people. The moment unnecessary evil bullshit happens to me and my path is interrupted by faggots who want nothing other than hurting and enslaving me, and the world doesn't give a fuck for whatever reason. (white, male, straight , moderate, poor, what's in it for me?) , Then I will immediately shift back to hating the entire world and will provide no energy to counter bad things from happening to people. That's self defense. At that point any time something horrible happens to other people I laugh my ass off because that's the same treatment I got.

He can't when it's already circumcised.

(((Rubin)))

Please, keep pushing the buttons. Everytime you strike you expose your true self to the masses.
Your stranglehold on media, thought, finance and civil disobedience has come to an end.
Keep going. We want you too.

Attached: 19905bc6cb6a8a71695fc6aca826d55137ac815152602a7f1d6725e5e7e4be6e.jpeg (1005x1196, 223.78K)