Far Out! Gun Capable Of Fitting Into A Wallet Is Being Sold To Americans

The National Interest recently profiled the latest firearm which is pushing the limits in terms of size and technology — except this isn't a "big gun" — but quite the opposite. A North Carolina company has produced and is currently selling a single-shot "credit card gun" which fits into a wallet, and which can be neatly tucked away in a person's back pocket.

A military analyst writing for The National Interest describes the gun, called the "LifeCard," as "a single-shot, single-action .22 designed to resemble an innocuous credit card."

The credit-card sized pistol was "fashioned from lightweight anodized aluminum with a steel trigger and tilt-up barrel" which enables "the 7 oz. pistol folds up into a 3.375 inch by 2.215 inch card that, despite its half-inch thickness, can fit with relative ease inside your back pocket or average wallet."

It was developed by a North Carolina-based company Trailblazer Firearm, and has enough ammo storage for four rounds.

The company has billed it as a weapon of "last resort" in dangerous, unexpected situations, but it's also sure to draw controversy given the extreme ease of concealment and potential for passing through security screenings, similar to the controversy evoked by 3-D printed guns.

“Trailblazer Firearms fully intends to spearhead innovative new firearms products starting with the LifeCard, available later this month,” Trailblazer president Aaron Voight said in a statement. “New designs and true innovation have been the exception and our goal is to be the pioneer laying new trails for gun enthusiasts, designers, and manufacturers.”

But Jared Keller, writing for the military website Task & Purpose, poses the following question regarding the weapon's ultimate effectiveness in a life and death situation:

But how effective would this $400, uber-hyped firearm actually be in a situation that calls for a stealthily concealed weapon, or a quick draw? The product is so new that reports from the urban battlefield have barely been released.

archive.fo/17dG1
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-03/gun-capable-fitting-wallet-being-sold-american-arms-company

Attached: Gun Capable Of Fitting Into A Wallet Is Being Sold To Americans.jpg (890x594, 64.66K)

How much? I want one of these and soon!

sold!

Wondering if I should either grab one of these or an S&P as my first firearm. I live in Commiefornia though so I have not even began looking into the legal bureaucracy I need to hop through first

Attached: 1487560592473.jpg (799x1000, 85.43K)

-Gun safety test (aka buyers permit). $20 dollars for a multiple choice test. Have to retake after a few years.
-10 day waiting period
-DROS, Registration, and transfer fee then you can take home. (Had to pay 120$ in fees to transfer a shotgun.)

That's pretty much the only things you have to worry about when buying from a gun store. The hard part is if you're buying online.

I didn't even think it was legal over there anymore to own a gun. Be careful. Best bet would be to move elsewhere really.

Thanks brother, I'll start looking into the safety test and more about dealer records.

Maybe you should read less goldwater posts?

The gun store will fill out the forms for you. All you have to do is sign, date and finger print.

That must just be for commies. Not where I come from (thank God).

Awesome.

Get 'em now, while you can!

Iv made zip guns less obvious than that. Its pretty much usless during a robbery because when you pull out your wallet you cant open it and slide a card out, the dindu wants the whole shit now. Knives that resemble pens and canes are illegal in most states so firearms that look like credit cards will be banned i think. The best zip guns are .410 and fit in a marker.

Kid looks like a 30 year old and 3 year old all happening at once

This. Damn, it's good to live in an open-carry state.

.22 caliber, you planning on getting mugged by squirrels?

You don't need to hop through a damn thing.

The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it’s enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law, and no courts are bound to enforce it.
— 16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256

So you just piss off whoever you're shooting at. You can barely kill a fox with a single .22, let alone a human.
Something the size of a marker that's basically just a barrel with a button on the end for a trigger, that takes a single .357 Magnum or something would be much more useful.

Tell that to the cops when they book you, and the millions of libshits that will be against you if it somehow hits the news.

Don't forget the age restrictions.

This is old news, and there's a reason nobody thanks about this thing. A single .22 is unlikely to kill a person. You're better off buying a real pistol, or even a normal Derringer, at least they can come in .32 ACP.

While the media cries about the new silly gadget pic related has been around forever and you can fire more than one shot before reloading.

Attached: snakeslayer.png (1172x727, 586.2K)

This article is dumb. It won't fit in a wallet, it's about the size of a wallet. To use it you have to pull it out, unfold the fucking thing, cock it, look down the top of the barrel (because it doesn't have sights, then shoot your only round.
In about the same size package you could have an LCP or something in a wallet holster. It has sights, more than one shot, a more powerful cartridge, and you don't have to finish assembling the thing in the heat of the moment before you can fire it.

Littte slow on the draw ! This has been out for years. News plus pisswater.

.22 is only a deterrent. If some strong mob comes after you or something of force it won't do jack shit. This should be sold for women to defend themselves from rapist pervs in my opinion.

I don't care how easy to conceal this thing will be, .22 is not a good caliber for personal defense. You'd have to put like 5 in a fucker to kill em and even then there's no actual stopping power to put down a rabid coon charging your way

My gun shall speak for me. I remember when the words "Give me liberty or give me death" meant something. If you would rather live on your knees than die on your feet, that's on you. I will not.

Aim small, miss small. The eyes aren't hard to hit from a few feet away. If you don't want to learn how to shoot accurately, by all means buy something that suits your lifestyle and lack of training.

That said, yeah, this is nothing but a cheap marketing ploy when derringers already exist and are more reliable.

Amen. I also remember the words "from my cold dead hands!" America was founded on guns and self defense, without that fundamental right there is NO America!

You'd be better off using a 150-year old Philedelphia Derringer.

Attached: Sic Semper Tyrannus.jpg (640x343, 32.78K)