Good! US Troops Laying Down Razor Wire At Southern Border To Prevent Invasion

RELATED:

US troops at the US-Mexico border are laying down approximately 1,000 feet of razor wire fending along the Texas side of the Rio Grande river underneath the McAllen-Hidalgo International Bridge, as three separate caravans of Central Americans make their way north in the hopes of claiming asylum.

Soldiers participating in "Operation Faithful Patriot" are working with US Customs and Border Patrol officers to install the fending, according to the Department of Defense.

U.S. Army troops, part of “Operation Faithful Patriot” arrived to the U.S. border with Mexico, deployed by President Trump ahead of midterms. Soldiers spread out barbed wire along the Rio Grande in south Texas. #immigration #border #caravanamigrante #undocumented #army pic.twitter.com/PVD6YIbCvk

— John Moore (@jbmoorephoto) November 2, 2018

During a Saturday campaign rally in Montana, President Trump said "Mexico is trying, they are trying but we’re different, we have our military on the border," adding "And I noticed all that beautiful barbed wire going up today. Barbed wire, used properly, can be a beautiful sight."

TRUMP: “Barbed wire used properly can be a beautiful sight." pic.twitter.com/BFuc3ljwfo

— JM Rieger (@RiegerReport) November 3, 2018

A spokesman for the US Border Patrol told the New York Post that the fencing was part of "necessary preparations" for the caravans.

Troops lay barbed wire as caravan approaches pic.twitter.com/yFeiOO2pcd

— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 4, 2018

Around 900 troops have arrived at the US-Mexico border since the Trump administration announced the deployment on October 26.

The president vowed the forces would block the caravans, which contain thousands of migrants, from entering US turf.

Military units are heading to outposts along the border from Texas to California.

After saying about 5,000 active-duty troops would be deployed as part of Operation Faithful Patriot, Trump on Wednesday boosted the number from 10,000 to 15,000.

A separate contingent of about 2,100 National Guard troops had already been deployed to work with Border Patrol in anticipation of the caravans, which have about 7,000 people total, according to the Defense Department. -NY Post

archive.fo/KTwmp
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-04/us-troops-lay-down-razor-wire-southern-border

Attached: US Troops Laying Down Razor Wire At Southern Border To Prevent Invasion.jpg (890x591, 130.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ppNmg
newspunch.com/armed-caravan-migrants-mexican-police/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/31/shep_smith_there_is_no_invasion_no_one_is_coming_to_get_you_theres_nothing_at_all_to_worry_about.html
archive.is/rkR6V
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/invasion-third-caravan-of-illegals-enters-mexico-heads-to-united-states-video/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/popular-leftist-website-urges-readers-to-cut-through-border-fences-to-assist-migrant-caravans/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/video-university-of-wisconsin-hands-out-voter-ids-to-foreign-nationals-so-they-can-vote/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank GOD! I hope they are well armed too. They should get assistance from militia groups as well.

DEFEND OUR NATION!
ARREST SOROS FOR SEDITION AGAINST THE USA!!

THIS is what the military should be used for: defending our nation.

such is good!

but isnt that what theyre doing when theyre in syria giving weapons to israeli terrorist groups like isis so they can wipe out white christian assyrians?

its almost as if you think that stuff does nothing to protect us.

You all are a Fuckin bunch of idiots here…By Law they can't use there hardware … All they could do is assist…

Attached: 2018-10-22 17.59.53.jpg (633x854, 310.61K)

I guess if they throw a carpet on that to crawl over the razor wire,
they will be greeted on the other side with deadly force.

yes they absolutely can you retard. a private citizen is allowed to protect himself with deadly force from anyone, even another citizen. if they act violently, they can be reacted to violently.

they dont even need to be military or police to exercise that right. on top of that, them being military gives them extra rights to defend themselves.
on top of that, the attackers arent civilians, theyre foreign invaders trying to force their way into the country.

understand now? or are you one of these retards still "dumbfounded" that george zimmerman can shoot a "child" while being assaulted?

probably not. probably hoses/mace/non lethal means to repel them. they can also make arrests or get ICE and other police forces involved. if they get violent, THEN they can return fire.

but simply walking over the razorwire likely wouldnt be enough to do so.
i doubt any of them will try that hard, theyre being paid for the spectacle, not to get shot.

There are asylum laws … get back to me when your done..you oaf..

Extortion could be in the mix too.
We have no idea if these people are being forced to march 12-14 hours a day.

Attached: d774477838bae4820aa81cd71962eee133d13d397155d88b0f6e340a20c49d58.jpg (255x211, 13.87K)

They best not "assist" unless its assisting with lead bullets! So far this is what needs to be done, at least they are not ignoring it (as I feared would happen).

You dumb fuck. No one is invading. But you trump chumps swallow the bullshit because you are inbred trash

Attached: Dqd_4mPXgAANP2W.jpg (1094x1076, 191.65K)

Attached: 1u1r8n.jpg (500x574, 97.07K)

Wow, those whites look as stupid and ugly as youre average non-white.

*yawns*
Can you guys find new pictures getting pretty old now….

we need like 3 rows of wire and traps inbetween, also watchtowers

BULLSHIT. 14,000+ military aged men charging to the borders IS an invasion you stupid commie fuck!

Hope these so-called 'migrants' get shot if they attempt to invade our nation!

Should I post my collection of leftists?

American military is pathetic.

"not an invasion" the dumb asses claim!

Perhaps I should have reported this?

Armed Caravan Migrants Open Fire on Mexican Police – Media Blackout

archive.fo/ppNmg
newspunch.com/armed-caravan-migrants-mexican-police/

Inbred idiots

"SHEPARD SMITH, FOX NEWS: The migrants, according to FOX News reporting, are more than 2 months away if any of them actually come. But tomorrow is one week before the midterm election, which is what all of this is about. There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you. There is nothing at all to worry about. When they did this to us, got us all riled up in April, remember, the result was 14 arrest. We're America, we can handle it."

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/10/31/shep_smith_there_is_no_invasion_no_one_is_coming_to_get_you_theres_nothing_at_all_to_worry_about.html

Attached: Capture.PNG (588x507, 309.64K)

Watch out for the group of malnourished desperate refugees weeks away, if they even reach the border…DUMB FUCKS

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Attached: 66tn4lhYA9sb4GOZ5fP5qMgnY3j5JoUna7TPe8jmggw.jpg (576x662, 100.04K)

Attached: original.jpg (750x650, 144.83K)

Do these ziocucks even hear themselves?

LOL, 14,000 men? LOL. Da comrade da

The worst of whites is leagues better than the best of spics.

hahaha, yeah right inbred trash

Attached: single n looking.jpeg (640x427, 23.07K)

Attached: 2edc3c85bb2c400d25c3477ab4683ebf.jpg (474x474, 51.93K)

Attached: 71853-1masterrace.jpg (647x1088, 659.57K)

you are inbred dumb white trash, there is nothing worse

Attached: Jose-Ismael-Torres-and-Kayla-Rae-Norton-via-ABC.jpg (800x525, 50.96K)

This is how dumb the repug pols think/know you all are

How can a greaser like you even compete?

Finally the wall gets built

Attached: 414t7uLh8KL._SX342_QL70_.jpg (342x218, 7.65K)

kek

It would take more than a simple wire cutter but yah, wired fencing is not nearly as effective as a wall. They'll need to be armed and ready to deal with them at the border too.

ITT : WE CALCULATE THE ODDS OF SPICS THROWING THEMSELVES AND THEIR CHILLENS ON THE WIRES TO GAIN SYMPATHY

Wouldn't mines be easier? If you have to replace/repair razor wire doesn't that mean someone got through?

Replacing a mine means some fool will never get in.

You have no idea how advanced mine tech has become in the last 20 years.
Think of land based intermittent drones.

This really isn't true at all. Civilians are not bound by the UCMJ and therefore have MORE rights.
Uniformed military have to treat civilians with the same deferance that they'd show a commissioned officer. Being rude to a civilian gets you NJP'd or worse.
Civilians don't have SNCOs and officers itching to NJP them

I am about 90% sure these soldiers had to sit in a school circle while some officer explained "you are not to fire your weapons, you are a visual deterrant only"

It's funny that the exact same images show up in every tread about the caravan

Fuck off niggerkike

So, what didHillary want to do for small businessowners??

Leftwingers predict 17 december: archive.is/rkR6V

You can put weight on the top center of concertina wire and the coil collapses to the ground. I had to do this myself when we "secured" the gear and vehicles at Pohakuloa Training Area

INVASION: Third Caravan of Illegals Enters Mexico, Heads to United States (VIDEO)
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/invasion-third-caravan-of-illegals-enters-mexico-heads-to-united-states-video/

Popular Leftist Website Urges Readers to Cut Through Border Fences to Assist Migrant Caravansthegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/popular-leftist-website-urges-readers-to-cut-through-border-fences-to-assist-migrant-caravans/

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/video-university-of-wisconsin-hands-out-voter-ids-to-foreign-nationals-so-they-can-vote/

Swarms of little bombs on legs would make a nice short story, but isn't cost-effectiveness what is most important?

As long as it is cheap and destroys anything over 50lbs, I don't see it getting much better.

Yep. Deliberate destabilization is STILL their goal. They hate the US and want us overridden with third world scum.

That's the midterms spirit!

I am a ex-convict. Just throw some mattresses or thick blankets over it, trust me.

ouch

true
false

my point was you dont even have to bring anything at all. you can use a big rock, or even your foot if youre tall enough

you can grab the top of the coil with your hand, pull it down to your foot and step on it. thats how we got to our 7tons at PTA

The problem is the military does not have the time to build a massive wall all across the border before this hoard of invaders comes steamrolling in. So they have to deal with it in other ways and barbwire is one cheap and fast way to set up a barrier. Its not good enough for what is coming, I'll agree with anons on that. The US military WILL need to flex their muscles and may have to shoot some of these invaders to help curb them. This is going to be a big test to see if our military really wants to stop them, or if this is all one big ruse and shit show for deliberate destabilization.

Attached: Deliberate Destablization.jpg (654x814, 125.99K)

Good!

Which require them to claim asylum in the first nation they set foot in outside of their own. They failed to do so. Their claim for asylum is void.