HYPOCRISY: Vaccine Shills Claim Their Vaccines Won't Work Unless Everyone Is Forced Injected

You’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it a hundred times again: The herd theory hoax that claims vaccines don’t work unless everyone gets vaccinated. Sure. And how is that? If the vaccines work, why would all of those people inoculated still be susceptible to getting the disease? It doesn’t make sense, unless you consider the fact that most vaccines are just a “shot in the dark” – an experimental guess at certain viral strains, mixed with neurotoxins, carcinogens, allergens, other animal’s blood and cells, foreign proteins, all combined and injected into muscle tissue with chemical adjuvants in hopes of stimulating a hyper-immune response that’s sadly short-lived, if it even works at all.

archive.fo/MBcbP

Attached: Vaccine Shills Claim Their Vaccines Won't Work Unless Everyone Is Forced Injected.jpg (640x360, 28.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MBcbP
naturalnews.com/2018-11-04-vaccine-zealots-claim-unvaccinated-children-a-danger.html
medicalkidnap.com/
epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1175560-overview
life-enthusiast.com/articles/aluminum-toxicity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2198876
archive.fo/KBjgQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotoxin
cnn.com/2018/11/02/health/sidari-flu/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In other words, if you’re afraid of unvaccinated children, then that must mean your vaccines don’t work. And that is exactly why herd “vaxxers” are still paranoid about anyone who doesn’t follow the rules of the “sheeple” and get every vaccine, booster jab, and flu shot that anyone tells them to get.

Consider another angle that exposes herd theory idiocy. Vaxxers all believe they are safe in the herd of people that get vaccinated, but most of that same “herd” supports open borders, where “herds” of thousands of illegal aliens in caravans flood into their city or town with viruses they’re not vaccinated against. American vaccine-manufacturing scientists, corporate shills, the media, and medical parrots (M.D.s and nurses that repeat the same illogical vaccine mottos) all want us to believe that the human immune system is naturally weak, and that if you catch any infectious disease that your likelihood of dying from it is very high.

That’s why open borders are the antithesis of the herd immunity theory, but people who are vaccinated are so “intoxicated” with heavy metal poisons, formaldehyde, and aluminum that they can’t think clearly enough to make sense of it all. They live in fear.

Plus, the CDC preposterously exaggerates the statistics of influenza deaths. It’s all fear mongering and fear-based propaganda to sell more vaccines by getting all the injected sheeple to regurgitate their lies to their friends, relatives, neighbors and coworkers. The fact is that if you get vaccinated, you are more likely to come down with infectious diseases, including lung infections from virus and bacteria. That’s because injections of known neurotoxins and carcinogens severely compromise the immune system, all while the very viruses you’re afraid of catching are injected into you by Big Scam Pharma.

If vaccines are so “safe and effective,” why has the vaccine court paid out $4 billion in damages over the past couple decades?

Here comes more vaccine logic dismantled: If vaccines are so safe and effective, why can’t parents of vaccine-damaged children sue the drug companies that manufacture the vaccines? Think about that for a minute. Imagine if some car parts manufacturer made brake pads, but if the brake pads were defective and caused horrible wrecks, you couldn’t sue them?

There’s a reason you can’t sue vaccine manufacturers – because it happened so many times in the late 1900’s that people were starting to become more afraid of vaccines than infectious diseases, and rightfully so. That’s when Big Pharma merged with the CDC and created the secretive vaccine court, that uses its own pharma judge and taxpayer money to settle cases quietly, with no press coverage, and no admission of guilt.

Ask yourself this: Why is it that the flu shot is the most heavily promoted vaccine, the only vaccine that’s free, the only childhood vaccine that still contains mercury, and ALSO the vaccine that just so happens to cause the most damage and has had the biggest payout settlements by the secretive vaccine court? If science could prove that the heavy metal toxins in vaccines cause autism, the immunization multi-billion-dollar-a-year charade would go up in flames. You see, most scientists deny that vaccines cause autism, but it says on the vaccine inserts that no clinical trials have ever determined that vaccines actually work, or that the carcinogens contained in them are safe to inject into pregnant women or babies.

Regardless of what your position on vaccinations is, any rational person cannot deny that the ingredients in vaccines are toxic. In fact, almost every single ingredient in any immunization is toxic to the human body. Besides the vitamins and minerals, nobody in their right mind would drink a concoction with any one or combination of most of the vaccine ingredients. Most vaccinations are directly injected into our bodies, allowing the ingredients to directly enter the bloodstream, which rationally, seems like an even more dangerous approach.

Vaccine ingredients (adjuvants and preservatives) and substances used in the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media that are present only in trace quantities, include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, lactose, aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, formaldehyde, thimerosal, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, bovine extract), calf serum, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, squalene and ethanol. Vaccinations also contain many inorganic minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salts, and sugars.

Much of the vaccine material will not leave the body without assistance, especially with a typical modern lifestyle and diet.

archive.fo/MBcbP
naturalnews.com/2018-11-04-vaccine-zealots-claim-unvaccinated-children-a-danger.html

Fuck off

Nope.

These boards are full of chauvinists, pedophiles, racists, and homophones.

Please stop trying to make us look bad.

We will fuck off and shut up the minute the government and big pharma shills stop trying to mandate this bullshit. Till then, you guys started it so you'll keep hearing about it, over and over until you leave us alone! Deal?

You listed formaldehyde twice. Otherwise, it would help your case if you highlight the ingredients in that list that are harmful even in trace amounts and how they harm the body instead of preying on the reader's ignorance, which is why anti-vaxxers get no respect even though they are fundamentally correct.

Accurate and kike free OP

That must have been the writer of the article that made that accident. Regardless, its correct. And formaldehyde should be the least of your concerns. aluminum, squalene and mercury/thimerosal is exponentially more damaging to the brain and immune system.

Its the mercury that is the absolute worst. Seriously, we've been warned for hundreds of years that mercury consumption is deadly and highly toxic. Common knowledge… in fact, it was the government that recently banned old school mercury-filled thermometers because of that very reason.

Correct. The issue is for me one of bodily autonomy, which is why I support the anti side but dislike the half-assed arguments that come up all the time.
Example 1: "the mercury!!!" as per this user:
Ignoring that it's mercury compounds and not mercury proper.
Pic related: deadly chlorine gas and highly-explosive sodium.

Attached: 9782h389f7h237uhf.png (216x163, 81.71K)

vaccines are shit and climate isnt real

OP, "herd" protection is about limiting the number of infectable people. Those that have had the flu vaccine are safe from getting that strain of flu. The herd theory says that if 90% of people are inoculated, then the virus will have a hard time spreading to other UNvaccinated people, because those that are sick are mostly surrounded by immune people, so the spread is contained.
aside from that bit of nonsense that you totally don't understand, there is a huge problem with drug companies and the FDA blowing each other as the executives in corporations become the government authorities that approve shitty drugs. there was a time when any moderate side effects would disqualify a drug from being approved. now you get drugs that are approved, advertised on tv with "side effects" that seem to screw up more parts of a normal human body than what they're treating, all the way up to the side effect of "sudden death" and it's all good and approved! this is heinous. of course it doesn't help that trump is fast-tracking drug approvals even faster than the already corrupt FDA-pharmacorp is doing.

It's called herd immunity, there are genuine individuals who cannot have immunizations and they benefit not only from the lack of presence of disease, but also from the passive immunity that everyone else begets to the individual though herd immunity

Dose isreal use vaccines ?

Fag.

Last time I heard there are TWO types of vaccines: the cheap kind (for the masses) and the expensive kind (for the rich). The cheap vaccines are filled with neurotoxins, heavy metals and chemical sterilants… the expensive vaccines are completely clean and have NO toxins.

So to answer your question: yes, goyim are poisoned and kikes get the clean vaccines.

holy shit, here it is. the absolute dumbest post I've read all day, and that's spanning three fucking image boards.

Attached: you.png (1082x529, 403.71K)

Wrong. All vaccines require a toxin to aggravate the immune system into taking action. This is calculated as the lowest potential toxicity in which your body will have a response. This amount of toxicity is negligible unless considered in a chronic sense of exposure, something that doesn't happen with vaccines.
BUT

As happened to me, this "lowest potential toxicity" is still toxic, thus a double dose, where two vaccines with the same/similar agonists are administered, is extremely toxic. They hit me with MMR and dTap(or tDap idk, tetanus) in the same arm at the same time. Later that night, and for four years after, I would regularly lose consciousness, brought on by a sudden and severe loss of blood pressure. Caused me to think I was dying every time because consciousness faded slowly, but I would wake back up ~hour later, shaking violently, often covered in my own piss and tingling all over my body like an extremity that fell asleep…
I don't blame the man. I blame his college education. (((For whatever reason))) doctors are not being trained properly, especially in the realm of diagnosis.

Well this is why I stay away from doctors. And guess what? I'm healthy and fine. Eat healthy certified organic non-GMO foods, don't consumer fast food/junk food processed crap, stay away from sugary snack food/soda/candy/etc and take some high quality vitamin supplements and you should be just fine.

I'll go to a doctor or medical institution the minute I break a bone. Otherwise, fuck em!

Lol at all these pro-genocide shills complaining about Chinese-made vaccines and doesn't know basic biology, and how the immune system works. Back to facebook with you anti-vaxxer faggots.

My sister just tested positive for whooping couph. Which she was vaccinated for as was I. I probably had it to as I was sick during the same time with a bad couph. Good thing I was vaccinated as a baby and had received a listed side effect eh?

Vaccines have toxins in them which don't need to be there. Some countries have introduced CLEAN vaccines because of the negative side effects and vaccine injuries that US TAXPAYERS have to pay compensation for.

So with this in mind, its not "anti-vax propaganda", its a common sense concern and we are not the shills, Big Pharma are the shills who want it mandated and forced at the point of a gun.

When my children were young, it was time for the vaccine routine….

My kids ' pediatrician was named Dr. Soos, believe it or not. (pictured)

When I told Dr. Soos that I didn't want my kids vaccinated, that I didn't trust the science, he told me "that's fine. It's not required to have them vaccinated because vaccinations are an UMBRELLA TREATMENT, where if 70% of the population is vaccinated, the other 30% should be protected."

By the way, my kids are HEALTHY AS SHIT

Attached: providers_soos.jpg (600x900, 106.94K)

Dr. Soos was born in Budapest, Hungary.

His name is actually pronounced
'SHOSCH', but because of the
spelling, his American patients
all call him 'Dr. Seuss'

as you and I both know
C A N D I D A

My kids are perfect specimens

Attached: IMG_20181105_012925.jpg (1069x1080, 166.87K)

and they've never had any health issues at all

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-223235.png (1080x1920, 1.33M)

Today they'd CPS your kids and ruin your entire life over refusing toxic injections.

Its wasn't always that fascistic/communistic in America, but is in the USSA today.

Remember: the government or even Big Pharma could easily put to rest all this controversy and make clean vaccines WITHOUT the aluminum, squalene and mercury. These are NOT essential ingredients, they can be removed and the vaccines would be effective.

Why don't they do this? If we pay Billions $$$ of taxes for Vaccine Injury Compensation then why won't they make clean vaccines for the public? Folks, I'll tell you the answer to that and you won't like it. They want you sick and dependent on the system! You are statistics to make future profits from and thats the sad truth. They want you poisoned and sickly, thats how they make massive profits!

They call "medical kidnapping" and its the truth. Wasn't always like that, but that changed since the 90s. We should a Constitutional amendment added for medical freedoms, because the government is now trying to exploit the medical industry to subjugate citizens. Thats why I do my best to just stay away from it and maintain a healthy diet. I'll use their system ONLY if absolutely needed.

………………..actually, no………………..
No, they WOULDN'T

I am sorry if that contradicts your
little conspiracy theory based
paranoid outlook on life, but
NO
they wouldn't 'cps' anybody

Dude, you have obviously not kept up with the news cycles over the years like I have. YES THEY WILL CPS you kids over refusing to vaccinate your kids. They do this ALL THE TIME today!

medicalkidnap.com/

I like visiting this boomer board sometimes to get my share of cringe for the day.
Post proof.

Again, the formaldehyde is not the biggest problem, not by a long shot. The neurotoxins that really damage the brain are aluminum, squalene and thimerosal (aka mercury which is HIGHLY toxic).

If these three toxins were removed vaccines would be very safe!

those are not neurotoxins

Its not the vaccines themselves, its what they are laced with.

YES THEY FUCKING ARE.

I challenge you to put a drop of mercury onto a burger and give it to your 8 year old son or daughter and see what happens and how it effects their ability to think and adapt to cognitive challenges! Mercury and aluminum is horrible for cognitive health and normal brain functions.

epa.gov/mercury/health-effects-exposures-mercury
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1175560-overview

The herd immunity argument is actually a pretty good argument, at face value. Calling it a hoax is stupid and attacking the wrong idea. It is a perfectly logical idea. But it hinges upon the premise that vaccines work effectively, in the first place. So that is what you should be attacking. The herd immunity argument is pretty air tight.

Children exposed to mercury while they are in the womb can have impacts to their: cognitive thinking, memory, attention, language, fine motor skills, and visual spatial skills.

Symptoms of high exposures to inorganic mercury include: skin rashes and dermatitis, mood swings, memory loss, mental disturbances, and muscle weakness. [Seizures can also be a problem with mercury poisoning, thus the rapid increase of epilepsy among kids today].

NOTE: this is mercury alone! Aluminum consumption also has horrific side effects!

life-enthusiast.com/articles/aluminum-toxicity

Early symptoms of aluminum toxicity include: flatulence, headaches, colic, dryness of skin and mucous membranes, tendency for colds, burning pain in the head relieved by food, heartburn and an aversion to meat. Later symptoms include paralytic muscular conditions, loss of memory and mental confusion.

Other symptoms may include: Alzheimer's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, anemia, haemolysis, leukocytosis, porphyra, colitis, dental cavities, dementia dialactica, hypo-parathyroidism, kidney dysfunction, neuromuscular disorder, osteomalacia, Parkinson's disease, ulcers.

But thimerosal is not mercury. It causes mercury poisoning if inhaled, ingested, or in contact with skin, but injecting it into blood causes it to be metabolised into safe molecules.
It is safe to consume less than 40 mg/day per kg of body mass of Aliminium.
You obviously have no clue about what you're talking about and I'm done reading your brainfarts.

Vaccine ingredients (adjuvants and preservatives) and substances used in the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media that are present only in trace quantities, include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, lactose, aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, formaldehyde, thimerosal (aka mercury), ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, bovine extract), calf serum, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, 'squalene and ethanol. Vaccinations also contain many inorganic minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salts, and sugars.

Yes it is.

Exactly, yes it does.

It is NOT safe. Even though minute amounts of consumption will not kill you, it still damages your body and health. And IF you consume it on a regular basis it builds up and can cause all sorts of problems!

Have you actually read a fucking biology textbook user? This is a well documented phenomenon that has been recorded since the 18th century, herd immunity is a specific health phenomenon that confers additional immunological benefits independent from the general benefit of the lack of the disease being in a host population.

It's not mercury no matter how many times you say it.
It doesn't.

Yes these neurotoxins do build up over time. This is why so many people tend to seek detox! Its common to see mid-aged to older folks that have serious health problems due to routine consumption or exposure to neurotoxins. Many often seek medical attention including detox programs (some which cost a lot of money!)

Aluminium is not a neurotoxin though. And it doesn't build up.
You won't get your 5 cents per post if no one buys your bullshit.

Those are what makes my vaccine tastier

Yes it is a neurotoxin!
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2198876

EDTA (calcium disodium edetate) as well as baking soda (pure sodium bicarbonate) are often used for detox to help remove heavy metal neurotoxins from the body!

Anything that is poisonous or destructive to nerve tissue is a neurotoxin!

archive.fo/KBjgQ

Neurotoxins are an extensive class of exogenous chemical neurological insults that can adversely affect function in both developing and mature nervous tissue.

"Neurotoxic behavior of aluminum is known to occur upon entry into the circulatory system, where it can migrate to the brain and inhibit some of the crucial functions of the blood brain barrier (BBB).[64] A loss of function in the BBB can produce significant damage to the neurons in the CNS, as the barrier protecting the brain from other toxins found in the blood will no longer be capable of such action."

"Mercury is capable of inducing CNS damage by migrating into the brain by crossing the BBB.[40] Mercury exists in a number of different compounds, though methylmercury (MeHg+), dimethylmercury and diethylmercury are the only significantly neurotoxic forms. Diethylmercury and dimethylmercury are considered some of the most potent neurotoxins ever discovered."

It is only toxic in people that have disorders that prevent them from removing Aluminium for mthe organism. And you don't need to detox because it doesn't build up.

Man, you're really grasping at straws here, now I'm done for good, goodbye.

Even IF true, the damage done is not worth it. But whatever. Consume whatever toxic CRAP you want. Its your body. You were warned so I have no sympathy for what happens to those who rejected the warnings.

You are actually retarded. Herd theory is the exact opposite. It's that the entire herd can be immune even if some of the members are not. It only works if a large percentage of the herd is immune though. There have always been people who didn't get vaccinated for religious reasons or because of reactions to vaccines, but now we are getting below the herd immunity threshold. It isn't a question of whether vaccines work (they do) or if herd immunity is real (it is), but whether the government should force citizens to undergo a medical procedure (they shouldn't). That is a moral and philosophical question though. You retards just make shit up and present it as fact because you suffer from untreated mental illness.

Strawman
People are concerned for the wellbeing of the unvaccinated children and afraid for unvaccinated infants and people who cannot be vaccinated because of allergic reaction. If you kept your arguments on freedom of choice instead of vomiting mental illness everywhere then you could easily win this argument.

Nope. My daughters are graduating high school without ever having been vaxxed. Easy as shit. I fill out a form once a year saying I am aware of the risks to my child.

Whether it does or doesn't build up isn't so clear. What is clear is that the vast majority(99.99999999…%) of exposure does not come from vaccines, but from environmental eposure and that the buildup occurs in the brain which is isolated from the rest of the body by the blood brain barrier so a detox won't do shit.

Again, and I did explain this before, vaccines are fine as long as they are not laced with neurotoxins such as aluminum and mercury ('thimerosal'). NOTE the fact that we do not need these toxins to make an effective vaccine!

As mentioned in numerous reports of the past, there are safer ways to make vaccines and some countries have already begun doing that!

Many people that had Alzheimers disease who performed natural detox would strongly disagree with you that "it doesn't work". It has been proven effective for over a decade now. You can remove heavy metal toxins from the body and it can help prevent further damage to your nervous system and brain.

Where is my $$$???

Attached: 4ef22edd483fa34ca595c8712bcd6a3d66e476bfd324302f06565d543262547d.jpg (640x360, 28.57K)

Not him, but detoxes do motherfucking suck! Sure, you may feel good for awhile after, but be careful during, because it could suck less if you are careful – but it's gonna suck..
Anyway, good luck, and if you are into taking good advice of any kind you will look into taking Ludol's Iodine or nascent iodine, if you can afford it. Just look it up.

We could easily solve this whole problem if we made safe vaccines without the toxins! Why anyone would reject such an idea is beyond me, especially when some doctors and other medical experts have recommended it! Don't blame the victims, blame the assholes who refuse to acknowledge injuries from these heavy metal contaminated vaccines.

*tips tinfoil hat*

I'll agree, detox can suck while you do it depending how bad a shape you are in. Sometimes you get nasty diarrhea or have stomach cramps during detox. The reason is your body is so acidic and loaded with crap it takes a toll on you while your system is forced to remove all the nasty crap that accumulated over the years. Its kind of like a necessary burden you just have to overcome during the detox.

MY CHOICE NOT TO
VACCINATE MY KIDS :

it was NOT based on my belief that I
'know' that they're not safe…………….

it was because I DON'T KNOW
whether or not they are safe…

and that lack of solid knowledge
was good enough for me………..

even though I'm not an expert
the limited information that I
am familiar with very clearly
indicated a cause for doubt

e x a c t l e e e e e

Attached: IMG_20181105_125857.jpg (4608x3456, 1.56M)

I vaccinated my child back in the early 80s but back then there were only 3 or 4 vaccines and that was it. Today they are pushing 80+ vaccines by the age of 12 and that is NOT necessary at all!

If I had a child today I would not vaccinate at all. I would give high quality organic vitamins to help boost my child's immune system and would ban them from drinking crap like soda and eating junk foods.

Just a suggestion: ASK you daughters if the school nurse is vaccinating them without your knowledge.

really?…..
that's where you and I differ

If you had a child today
I'd wonder how you gave birth

Attached: 1535304324108.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

Trust me:

his daughters are smart as shit

A Kilcen thread I can actually get behind.
It has all the elements.. Truth, fear, conspiracy, rabid enforcer-type behavior from the 'left', sick and dying children, emotional 'triggering'..
Wew! I know I missed a bunch, but I'm liking the rollercoaster this thread could soon turn out to be on a shithole site like 8ch!!!

Attached: Toxic Kilcen.jpg (600x400, 58.89K)

I read this the other day and laughed. They don't even mention the reason last year was worse than usual is because there were two different strains, one of which wasn't being vaccinated against.
cnn.com/2018/11/02/health/sidari-flu/index.html

I heard even Beluga Whales are affected by this toxic feline scourge..

Attached: d65469042ceb5625aa6bd859aef40a22275eda95bb88f440c76c69223794ffba.jpg (540x360, 51.23K)

It's that way pretty much every fucking year.

Vincent D'Onofrio as THOR

Hee Hee !!!

wow, huh?

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-09.59.08.jpg (306x437, 51.54K)

Propaganda in overdrive. I've never received a flu shot and guess what? I'm fucking fine!

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-10.08.19.jpg (618x340, 57.13K)

GOD DAMMIT I'D FUCK S.E. CUPP SO HARD !!!

Attached: ncs_CNN-SE-Cupp-Unfiltered_0005.jpg (1600x903, 278.71K)

DANA PERINO !!!

Attached: Dana_Perino_1.jpg (192x192, 64.69K)

MFW my grandparents line up for the next new flu shot and are excited about it.

Sure ya would.

#metoo

Is there a toxoplasmosis vaccine?
Why aren't (((they))) developing one?
Probably the cats controlling us to not developing a weapon that could loosen their control over us..

Attached: Well Worth It.jpg (2313x1880, 492.35K)

Someone would have to vaccinate Dana Perino's god damn face when I got done with it

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-01.21.47.jpg (192x192, 12.06K)

is this the toxoplasmosis thread?

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-01.24.28.jpg (1114x834, 137.78K)

As long as crabs are not affected..

Attached: Crabby Courtney.jpg (600x450, 44.49K)

wtf are you assholes doing to my thread?

Don't you dumbasses know that viruses mutate? We discover new strains of flu every few years because the previous strain keeps spreading to new hosts. You are the reason why vaccines don't work.

Pleeze no h8 from grammar nazi Neptune!
Am willing to give personal finger-box to first user providing digital proof that children are unvaxxed but still suffer from toxoplasmosis..

Attached: ay-o-finger-box-1996.jpg (512x582, 58.87K)

Uh oh.. What we do now?
3 guesses…

At least it is getting attention now!

Attached: 8b58d8b531878f1094f178721e2b8e4333069e62b78f71191fc373df44770341.jpg (640x480, 63.79K)

Good.

Attached: itneverends1.jpg (500x360, 150.91K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-05-01.41.03.jpg (2643x1982, 419.19K)

By using that kind of logic then no vaccine would ever work because new virus strains would always mutate into a new threat, thus there would be an endless list of mandated vaccines to take.

The day I take another vaccine is the day Big Pharma removes the aluminum, mercury (thimerosal) and the squalene. All of which are NOT necessary for vaccines. Until then, they (and their shills) can fuck right off!

Prolly shouldn't post your childrens' pics online, Johnny!

Attached: Perfect Specimens.png (2048x2048, 2.8M)