Synodal Fathers on Pastoral Care; "sexy Eucharist"

Posted without a comment.

Attached: eucharist vatican interpretation.mp4 (640x360, 390.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-consultant-fr.-thomas-rosica-saying-mass-for-dissident-pro-lgbt-gro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wat

In the sense that sexuality is sacred and spiritual union, his analogy isn't too off. Sounds a little awkward, but modern societies relationship to sexuality is perverse

This is how sexual abuses happen in the Church.

That's a stretch

TOP LEL

Attached: 7e0b4f7b9ea5f087c1a354fdf5fd2d950229ead28f9abf54743c6ee2640c94a4.png (500x375, 274.84K)

mfw ppl defend this

Attached: 1536223068504.jpg (580x528, 38.58K)

If you stomached your way through the grand jury report, you'd know that some of the pedophile priests made a similar comparison. There's something really dark at the bottom of this. I don't think they thought they were trangressing anything. I think they believed this.

To be fair the comparison to sex is also a metaphor, I know it's probably triggering to puritans

to be fair would be a rope stretched around the neck of every one of these pedophile scum.

he didn't mention sexuality just because sex can belong to the category of "good" or "sacred" things, but because he perceives communion to be actually sexual in nature. Sexual in the human sense, i.e carnality and coitus. Listen to him carefully.
It's not some platonic abstract sex devoid of human nature.

Describing something as having a sexual nature that can only be understood in the context of sexuality is the opposite of a metaphor friend

The smoke of Satan is in the catholic church.

Non infallible synod saying retarded shit.
Nothing new. You guys should see this small synods in the middle ages.

Where is this from?

TRASHED WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE

Attached: 1469479219004.gif (139x179, 135.83K)

2015 Synod on the Family press conference.

lol

Anyone know the cleric who said this in the video?

source, who is that man?

Attached: image85.jpg (358x270, 9.28K)

Thomas Rosica. Big fan of Bernie. Not a fan of conservatives. Also big fan of protecting Pope Francis at any cost and downplaying the sexual abuse crisis.

Attached: rosica 2.jpg (640x360 165.26 KB, 75.57K)

As I said a few hours ago, that's Father Thomas Rosica. To avoid completely repeating myself, I'll expand on my greentexts. He's a leaf priest who thinks Gregory Baum (a heretic cleric who revealed around the time he died that he enjoyed gay sex) is great and said that he Greg is a real big Eucharist fan (which maybe has a hidden meaning with Tom given his interpretation in the video).

He's said that Francis can throw all the church traditions in the trash because he's "free from disordered attachments"…and, "With the advent of this first Jesuit pope, it is openly ruled by an individual rather than by the authority of Scripture alone or even its own dictates of tradition plus Scripture" (if that doesn't get a nervous physical jolt out of you, nothing will).

And he's also basically friends with all the people who are being investigated by grand juries right now in the US. Basically, he's a slimeball.

Attached: tr.jpg (2400x957, 446.16K)

"Embrace being lukewarm" - priest in OPs vid

Attached: embrace being lukewarm.jpg (780x641, 155.69K)

That explains everything, thank you for expanding on this.
Where do these people even come from, don't they get corrected in church, or do they stick to compromised churches? Why don't people just go stanist, or New agers or light workers, instead of forcing Christianity into New Age satanism. These (most likely compromised individuals) just don't care about what their doing.

Attached: face palm.jpg (736x781, 158.84K)

Why not become a LARP Satanist outside the church, instead of a real-life in-the -flesh one inside it? I think that's a self-answering question.

Ohhh, I don't agree there. I mean, of course there's some people who are doing bad things, but aren't sure or don't care. Every group in the world has those kinds. But there are also people who know exactly what they are doing.

Now I don't know what kind Thomas is, but he's clearly not doing the best for the church. That much is certain.

Sexy Eucharist is not foreign to Catholicism.

Fr. Radcliffe once called gay sexuality "eucharistic." This is the man Pope Francis appointed as a consultor to Pontifical Council for Justice & Peace.

Attached: catholic clergy.jpg (600x314, 29.23K)

lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-consultant-fr.-thomas-rosica-saying-mass-for-dissident-pro-lgbt-gro

I'm seriously tired of all these homos perverting everything.

Attached: 2958346.png (900x900 28.37 KB, 2.13M)

So is the Vatican's, if you haven't heard. I'm sure this new sexy eucharist doctrine is fundamental to these gay priests' rationalization of their behavior. Sounds like he's grooming the room.

This is the most plausible explanation I've heard so far; they really are true believers, but in a satanic inversion.

As a Protestant, inquisition when? The Catholic Church is the face of Christianity, being what, 60% of all Christians? I want nothing more than to see these sodomites and cultists purged from the church.