Moloch

Are modern jews implicitly satanists?

Attached: kike god.jpg (619x294 157.79 KB, 60.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheLamarzulli/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, the jews who crucified Jesus said that they have no king but caesar.
roman catholics are implicitly satanists.(USER WAS WARNED FOR BREAKING RULE 2)

Read Acts 7. Especially verse 43

Not catholic but this comment deserves a one month ban.

oh yeah, just like my thread which had almost 100 posts got deleted because it was a “bad thread.”

Let's see what Jesus think about it.
"Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word. You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him."
Are they implicit satanists in your opinion?

What do you think?

Attached: Star and Tabernacle_1.png (1920x1080, 244.04K)

Oyy vey!

Attached: Shut_it_DOWN.jpg (500x398, 31.56K)

What we call the jews of today are different from what Jews used to be. Zig Forums will tell you they're the same child sacrficing satanist, but God told them not to do that. Jesus was suppose to conclude Judiasm (since they were looking for the messiah), and they rejected him, now they believe to be their own messiah.

Yes the ancient Jews were also satanic, but to say the Jews were the same back then as they are now is to miss the details of the God of the bible telling them not to do that.

I'm willing to bet that everyone of the Jews in power weaponizing, globalism, media and politics, isn't an Israelite looking for Christ.

Attached: Judaism is younger than Christianity (2)

I would say yes for a few reasons. For one, rabbis often practice a very vile & perverted form of circumcision that has caused an epidemic of infant herpes in cities with large Jewish populations.

And secondly, the Talmud contains many horrific blasphemies about Jesus.

Both of these lead me to believe that Jews are under serious demonic influence, if not outright Satanists.

Don't forget that the Jews said "may His blood be on our hands and the hands of our children."

How might we define Satanism, as literal worship? Or as cooperation with the spirit of ultimate rebellion, which is the aspect that most characterizes Satan's fall? Now to the former, a person presumably worships Satan in exchange for worldly power and riches, but to the latter, a person adopts the most salient features of God's archnemesis. Which is worse?

Some Jews may or may not be guilty of the former, the prevalence of the Kabbalah among many of them being one such piece of evidence, but most of the West would certainly be guilty of the latter, considering so many of them believe in moral relativism, are materialists, and basically live for no one but themselves, while even celebrating all of these moral horrors. So which is worse?

Attached: realestate-e1497329800401.jpg (563x339, 69.47K)

The Pharisees and Saducees did witness Jesus' works.
First they thought He was a demonic entity, but He obviously proved that He was not. Remember that Jesus was not tried for madness or heresy, He was very sane and coherent and they saw Him as so. He was tried for political agitation, the kikes pretended to have suddenly become nationalists just like they do today to get stronger people to do their dirty work. It was so flimsy and obviously fake that the romans didn't find Him guilty, but simply caved in because of pressure.
The kikes knew He was the Son of God and God itself. But the mentality is that since God "rejected" them, they ought to reject God. They must've done some deal with the Devil, knowingly. And they did, which replaced the Redeemer Christ with the "jewish" ethnicity as the saviour. They had to save themselves from God, they thought.
It is a scary thought experiment that literally God comes in human form and proves it to you that your nation has failed and the nations will be more Christian, redeemed, than you.

I used to believe in the same thing as you but now I think that jews nowadays are the same ones from the Old Testament. Hear me out: the entire Old Testament shows how jews are always turning their back to God (all the way back to when Moses went up the Mountain) and they were acting like jews since the beginning (look at the story of Jacob and Esau).
A lot of Christians will deny this because they don't want to belive that Jesus was part of this evil group of people, the jews. But that is exactly why Jesus was part of the House of David. That is the reason why God constantly helped the jews and would always keep these people alive, because he needed these evil people to live long enough for the Messiah to be born. Jesus was the perfect man being born out of the most imperfect people. He was the antithesis of everything they believed.
Don't get me wrong, there were still some good jews from back then but on a genetic level, they were corrupt.

Attached: bed7978ee00842269f4a0b181a7f4cbc5414dc726627c63e8c972374b507c14c.png (1342x1940, 641.33K)

Christian-kun-chan has a point…

Attached: 1525867249572.png (572x572, 13.83K)

Maybe cultural? Because those jewish fathers and mothers spew the same old shit to their children for about 2000 years. Goes something like this:

it happened but the mods are dishonest so i took authority into my own hands since they have exercised it irresponsibly.

Attached: 154D6C9A-6E7D-45F0-BA9C-901168A3913D.jpeg (1392x1104, 451.48K)

Nice pride you got there, bucko.

you call it pride,
i call it justice
because justice has to be called something bad, hence why our culture isnt exactly smiles and roses, now isnt it?

good, hopefully a timeout will teach him some manners

Attached: aa7b7e2c0bc4fc8617df337a379f926e.png (424x501, 63.33K)

no thats literally me.
it hasnt been 3 days.
are you a pilot now (‘tarded)?

Attached: 97C85189-27FE-4153-9272-5C3D2F88428B.jpeg (1179x750, 536.63K)

Attached: Happy-kid_original.jpg (2450x1740, 986.41K)

You shouldn't admit to being a ban evader.

my bad.

Attached: 16CC7D97-08AA-43CA-A392-528561C0D119.jpeg (1368x1262, 565.5K)

You're playing a dangerous game m8

Revelation 2:9

Yes, the "Jews" have been the same idol worshiping child sacrificers since ancient times, however Christ was suppose to end that since he is the true resolution (Christianity) to Judaism.
He was a practicing Jewish rabbit, but his beliefs went beyond Judaism, Back then "Christianity" didn't exist. He was unique in that he went against Jewish practice when he showed his essence as God. This kinds of acts defying religious authorities (jews) go against Judaism.
God promised David, Abraham and Adam that their seed would overcome evil and the messiah would redeem man. I'm not saying you're wrong here, but i wouldn't say it's exactly why. the 3rd picture here goes into detail over this.

This was the same conclusion i drew from this, but it doesn't fit complete. The ancient Jews followed the Torah, yet didn't see that Christ came to fulfill it, those that denied Christ did not become Christian, they became what we now know now as Jews, even though Christ started as a Jew, his result was Christian because of his division of Judiasm into Christianity or Talmud/kabbala "Judaism". The Jews in power bringing Globalism are not ancient OT Jews, and if they are, they don't believe in Christ. At least that is how it see it, i could be wrong.

Judaism and Satanism brings the same Results.

I have no idea what this means.

Implicitly and explicitly.
Noah (2014) directed by (((Darren Aronofsky))) has literal Luciferianism:

Attached: Noah2014Poster.jpg (260x385, 32.99K)

its a reference to idiocracy.

youtube.com/user/TheLamarzulli/videos

Attached: thewatchers.jpg (350x505, 64.52K)