Christian Political Leaders

I think Putin is the only real one

Attached: saint_putin.jpg (764x934, 188.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uwt77MFjRzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zig Forums pls go and stay go.

He's a politician like any other politician - though he is an extremely smart and effective one. Orthodox shouldn't be fooled into thinking he's all in their camp because like all politicians he's an opportunist at heart.

I think Pence is a genuine believer.

Looks like the JIDF is working overtime tonight.

Attached: d7975577aa0bd731c0b2995896bb3ba691ab43d2194a4f6578451d015fba8b07.jpg (1024x991, 90.52K)

Yep pretty much like every other politician

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1440, 140K)

Oh yes, such a great Christian

He is one of the few that protects Christians together with Assad, so he's ok.
But as a Christian he'll be judged only when he's dead.

Moronic Orthodox need to watch this video:

youtu.be/Uwt77MFjRzI

Putin is simply not a St. Constantine or St. Justinian. Don't be foolish.

Attached: Djo3ihZXsAASVfB.png (1125x1200, 1.72M)

Christians in Georgia and Ukraine disagree

Please don't believe that Post-Communist eastern Hellholes are better or moral compared to western countries we just have a lag of 30 years
-t Hungarian

Now I remember that after one visit in Bulgaria, the Ecumenical Patriarch said that king Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, who was Prime-minister at the time, was almost a living saint. I don't know about the "saint thing" but he actually is a Christian, goes to confessions, etc. He has made lots of funny statements:

"I will tell you when the time comes."
"Be masters of the silence, don't be slaves of the words."
"Believe me! Please!"
"It is not serious to announce what the cabinet does."
"I, myself, am unconventional, even if I am boring."
"With my education it is more appropriate for me to be a President, rather than a Prime-minister." (But he was a Prime-minister, not a President.)
"I don't like boasting. Believe me that, you, the media, are capable to see where the good things are, believe me!
"The things are going. Patience."
After the terrorist attacks in USA: "The point is that we must not make panic, nor to overreact, nor should we publish quasi-news that turn out to be only rumors."
Asked if he was going to run for a President: "Maybe you think I am not doing well my job as a Prime-minister?"

Attached: Tsar_Simeon.jpg (660x370, 47.99K)

nice one, OP. I lost

this IS ylyl, right?

Attached: lol.png (1500x1125, 39.37K)

What do you think about the people Russia is alleged to have poisoned? Doesn't seem like a really Christian way to deal with your foes to me. But I'm sure there is some conspiracy theory about them being false flags or whatever.

Sebestian Kurz, chancellor of Austria, Catholic
Jacob Rees-Mogg, MP NE Somerset, Catholic, along with wife and 6 children
Andrzej Duda, president of Poland, Catholic
Viktor Orban, prime minister of Hungary, Calvinist, wife and 5 children are Catholic

Attached: viktor orban.jpg (330x440 30.29 KB, 28.83K)

He saved Syria (and probably all middle east) from ISIS, a western european creation.
Georgia and Ukraine decided to stand with western Europe unfortunatelly.

Attached: 40624303.jpg (714x960, 115.79K)

More like the CIA decided for them

There is a great atheism in some of the countries there, that is established, very sadly. I hope they can be saved somehow.

True, the Christians of those countries have nothing to do with this.

In January 2018, the new ÖVP-Chancellor, Sebastian Kurz, said on national television that his new Government will respect the ruling by the Constitutional Court and that same-sex marriage will be legal in Austria by 2019.

As far as Putin goes, he's mixed. His zeal on Islamic terrorism is one thing, but I don't agree with his bouncing around on Stalin; "don't pick on him", "he's part of a terrible past", "he's complex". Stalin isn't complex, whatever he could have been was done for the moment he left Tiflis for apostasy and then bragged about it later on.

But to answer you more completely, I don't believe there can be a completely Christian politician since it seems you will always end up making compromises with the world. See Kurz potentially here: .

However, if you don't have imperfect Christians in office, then you only have atheists or non-Christians in those positions. Some of them might not be evil, but you cannot rely on them to make attempts to steer the ship that is a nation correctly at all. It would be better to try and have a chance with a broken rudder, than to go into a storm without even a mast.

I'm actually surprised no one posted pic related and made a comparison yet.

He didn't care when the Assyrians or Chaldeans were massacred. Geopolitics are a fickle thing, user. Christians in Homs or Damascus are more valuable to him than Hasakah or Tal Tamur.

Attached: 7e9613718d75b107f51caac42b2499b1.jpg (336x407, 38.05K)

I really doubt there are any perfect christians alive. Only more and less imperfect.

More like Apostate

Why does this exist again besides the blatant propaganda.

No, this isn't about propaganda. There are lots of mockers in Russia, who do this, invent fake miracles, false relics, etc. so that they can riducule the believers.

you're kidding right? look into his ties with soros, disaster capitalism (his dad), working for rothschilds as a banker

indisputable

Attached: 09_charlemagne.jpg (509x640 261.56 KB, 78.79K)