Can Christians please refute this

There are people on this board that still think that Christ was actually crucified.

And people wonder why Islam is only growing stronger

Attached: Son of the Father.jpg (220x216, 11.73K)

[-]

Probably the whole empty tomb and grievous wounds still on Jesus' body, including a gaping hole in side. Plus his own mother was present at the execution, I'm pretty sure she would have recognized her own son.

[-]

First of all the year is wrong
So Pilate would have to kill Jesus. The Messiah was being touted by the Jews as this king who would kick out the Romans, that’s why Pilate was taken aback when Jesus said “my kingdom is not of this world”.
So your telling me the crowd which called for Barrabas, the Sanhedrin who wanted Jesus dead from the get go, and Jesus’ followers (His Mother, John, the women who saw the burial) all saw Bararrabas and thought it was Jesus Christ?

So many [-]. but not many arguments

No. I'm saying the stories were altered by men.

The vast majority of it is true. But it has been altered by the church over time. There are no manuscripts which contain the true story. It is a lie fabricated to engineer western society into generacy

Any proof of that?

But your argument is assuming the biblical account is true.

Altered from what? Do you have the true gospels at hand from which others took their sources and distorted?

I have the same proof you have of your own bible.

If you haven't read the Qurán yet then you really should. Your eyes will either be opened, or you will have your heart sealed forever.

Only the Qurán. If you read it, and then read the original Bible. You will see the truth.
Muhummad was the fulfillment of Jesus, just as Jesus was the fulfillment of David & Moses

So you agree with me that the agreement you presented is bogus?

Imagine living in a timeline where Christians have been brainwashed by Jews into hating Islam just so the Christians would be dragged into the pit with them.

I hope the Revelation comes swift

Please provide a single scrap of evidence that your "corruption" fanfic is true.

This narrative doesnt fit the Quran either.
Jesus either wasnt crucified, was crucified but never died, died, but ascended, or some other guy swapped with him, none of the "suspects" being Barnabas.
He cant be the helper, cuz that guy was sent by Jesus, while Mo says he was sent by God, unless Jesus is Go…

What was the supposed year of Christ's birth. 1 bc? 1 ad?

Here’s the thing, there’s really any evidence supporting the theory except your own hypothesis. But you were right as to say that Pilate believed that Jesus was the son of God, which meant that Pilate was a believer of what Jesus preached. When Christ was on earth, He said that one day He would be crucified. So Pilate had to do what he knew best- let Jesus die in order for us to live.

AD means Anno Domini, so 1 AD. Although the Gregoria's calendar might be off by a few years.

The helper was the Holy Spirit lol. Muslims believe in the Holy Spirit too.
By Allah can you guys wake up

There is one God.
The Holy Spirit is the medium by which God interacts with this world.
The "Word" is the image of god.
Jesus was the Messiah/Prophet born to the Virgin mary, but he was NOT the "Son" of God. What you are thinking of is the "Word".

The Bible teaches that Jesus IS the word (ie. equivalent of Son of God/Image of God). tThe Qur'an teaches that Jesus was GIVEN the Word (in the form of the Injil) to preach to people.

The idea that Jesus WAS the son of god was a trick by Satan that was worked into Christianity through St Paul. to make people worship Jesus as a god in a Pantheon rather than The one God.

Most Muslims dont bother debating much becase quran says allah chooses who will blieve.
I was Christian, I only converted to Islam a few days ago after actually reading the Qurán. I want to wake up as many of my brothers as possible. Believe me, I swear on God that Muhummad was the final Prophet sent to fulfill the teachings of Jesus.

Everything it it is what we have already been taught in the bible, but so much clearer

And the Word was with God, and the Word WAS God.
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58
"I and my Father are one." John 10:30

The Quran calls Allah "The greatest deceiver". The god of the Quran is Satan.

Attached: _storage_emulated_0_Download_1532915971215.jpg (274x237, 21.08K)

If you actually were a Christian you would know that Jesus wasn't crucified at 0 AD.

"And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it."

Even your false scriptures admit muslims are confused and will remain in doubt about who/what was crucified lol.
But the rest of the world, Christianity knows what happened, we don't differ. You won't know the truth until it's too late, and you will be among the losers.

Attached: ortho monk.jpg (564x423, 64.26K)

Islam believes the same Jesus story as the Christians though

There is literally only one god. There can only be one god. only one god can exist. That is the God of Abraham

He has sent down many messengers to us, some in the form of prophets. And some in the form of regular people

The fact that christians even percieve the possibility that there could be more than one god is the evidence that they themselves have been decieved by Satan.

Alas, debate is pointless. But I know there are those among you who want to know the truth behind the Bible, and those of you who dont fear the truth will find it in the Qurán.
As the revelation draws near we will bloom like flowers. You will see people conveting to islam in masses. And those who dont are those who have chosen to worship false idols instead who have been setup by satan. Belief in the Cross will not save you from fire. Only true repentance can