Demise: Britain Opens Army To Foreign Nationals As Youth Increasingly Refuse To Sign Up

Amidst the British Army's worst troop shortage since 2010, foreign nationals will now be allowed to enter military ranks according to a policy change by the Ministry of Defence announced Monday. What essentially amounts to a mercenary recruitment drive is meant to stem the tide of a worsening recruitment crisis in the armed forces as local youths increasingly refuse to sign up.

“Foreign and Commonwealth troops have historically been important and valued sources of recruitment for the British army and I welcome the recruitment limit increase,” Mark Francois, a member of the defence select committee, told the Daily Telegraph.

The army is hoping its openness to foreign nationals — which also includes the Royal Navy and RAF — will bolster total troop numbers by an extra 1,350 joining each year.

The policy will apply to Commonwealth countries only, which includes Australia, India, Canada, Kenya and Fiji. Previously citizens of these countries had to demonstrate British residency for the prior five years, a restriction that's now been lifted.

It's also an expansion of a current policy which under special rules allows citizens of Ireland and Gurkhas from Nepal to join. The Royal Navy and RAF will open up their admissions effectively immediately, while the army will begin early next year.

Defence select committee member Mark Francois said further after spending a year studying the recruitment crisis: “The army is disappearing before our eyes and will continue to do so until Capita are sacked.” He was taking aim at the business service provider that the UK government contracts with to run the army’s recruitment campaign.

archive.fo/gdMQd
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-05/britain-opens-army-foreign-nationals-youth-increasingly-refuse-sign

Attached: Britain Opens Army To Foreign Nationals As Youth Increasingly Refuse To Sign Up.jpg (770x510, 98.2K)

Yeah give the sandniggers military weapons, that will go great

Well this is also how countries fall.

Considering how tyrannical UK is being towards its own natives with the kowtowing to a bunch of imported savages, UK may just end up becoming the canary in the coalmine.

Attached: 1538616533662.jpg (807x1200, 585.64K)

Gee, i wonder where all the uneducated poor males usually went to work.

I served alongside Mexicans, a Canadian, a Haitian, and a Ghanan(?) citizen in the USMC

(cuntinyoud)
Also Puerto Ricans, an Ethiopian, and an Israeli. I might remember even more in a minute

ROME
O
M
E

All taliban should apply for free equipment and money.

The US really is a strange nightmare

I'm sure the towel heads are doing that right now.

This was a major turning point for the Roman Empire and it's a turning point for UKnistan as well.

You had a good run, bongers. But you forsook God and now you're toast.

Worked out great for the romans. No it didn't.

Kill yourself.

t. %56

Congratulations for being a good example why this is a bad idea.

Attached: muttb5e480ebaca51743d70be242f0d021b4d4e1988c074267d07203671f0084ef33.jpg (777x777, 55.24K)

No youre right I mean its not like they uncovered:
Yeah hoiring a 'orde o' pakis is the real wakeup.
BRITS IF YOU ARE READING THIS FUCKING READ MEIN KAMPF AND FUCKING GET TO WAKING UP YOUR NATION TO THE MARXIST THREAT

Attached: britain mutt.png (535x490, 14.77K)

Too be fair in the USA it makes sense since the DoD is the largest employer on Earth, they take in anyone who needs a jerb, people in the US military are more likely to be privatized employees than anything else. In Britain this is an awful idea because Brits don't have private militaries

who the fuck would willingly sign up to defend a country that has betrayed them?

legit news