Exorcist: Catholic Church Sex Abuse Scandal Demonic, Likely to Get Worse…

Exorcist: Catholic Church Sex Abuse Scandal Demonic, Likely to Get Worse…
Catholics need to be strong and be prepared to persevere for the long haul. “We are in for a long storm,” he said. “The clouds are just starting."

pjmedia.com/faith/leading-u-s-exorcist-catholic-church-sex-abuse-scandal-is-demonic-likely-to-get-worse/

In a recent interview, a world-renowned exorcist said the sex abuse scandal currently rocking the Catholic Church is demonic in nature and likely to get worse before it gets better. “We are in for a long storm,” said Father Gary Thomas, the exorcist for the Diocese of San Jose, California. Fr. Thomas' training in Rome was the subject of the 2010 book The Rite: The Making of a Modern Exorcist by Matt Baglio. The book was made into a movie starring Anthony Hopkins in 2011. “It’s only going to get worse,” Father Gary Thomas told the National Catholic Register's Patti Armstrong. “But as bad as it is, it has to come out. It is unacceptable.”

According to Fr. Thomas, the age-old taunt — "who’s going to believe you?" — is a Satanic message that is meant to silence sexual abuse victims. “Convincing people that no one will believe them is what Satan says when something is so outside the bounds of what is reasonable as to be unbelievable,” Father Thomas said. “Reading the accounts of what those children in Pennsylvania went through [as detailed in the Grand Jury Report] we wonder, how could this happen?” he continued. “It’s other-worldly—outside what people thought was possible — that’s what makes it demonic.” For far too long, Catholics have seen this real-life horror story play out over and over again in their churches.

Fr. Thomas explained why sexual abuse of children is especially heinous. “By sexually abusing children, Satan desires to destroy the icon of the kingdom of God. He wants to destroy the most innocent version of humanity, which is the child,” he said. The priest said that in his opinion, behavior that falls outside the bounds of what is conceivable – like murder – is also clearly demonic. "ISIS is a satanically driven organization because they have a premediated will to kill as many as possible who don’t believe their way of life," he explained. "Even drug cartels are demonic and often pray to Satan to curse their drugs and they refer to Satan as their father and pray to him. I’ve seen documentaries on this and attended workshops with government task forces and prayed over some of the cops because of what they are dealing with.” Fr. Thomas called on all Catholics to pray and fast and to act to triumph over the evil. “It can’t just be the removal of a few,” he said. “It has to be a complete reshaping of the paradigm of the way our Church governs; we need a complete cleaning up. We need a lay commission to set up an independent study. The bishops can’t do it; they don’t know how to do it.”

Father noted that he fasts and prays before his work as an exorcist. “Prayer, fasting and the sacraments are efficacious,” he said, “but it cannot be without the intentionality of action that comes out of prayer. We want prayer to change us and we are praying for a change in the whole Church, all the way up. And we are also praying for the victims who have gone through decades of terrible trauma.” Fr. Thomas said Catholics need to be strong and be prepared to persevere for the long haul. “We are in for a long storm,” he said. “The clouds are just starting. However, our primary concern must be the victims who have been violated and firmly and without doubt prevent new victimizations from taking place in the future. There can be no tolerance for sexual misconduct perpetrated by clergy or lay people within the Church now or ever again.”

Attached: jesus-on-cross.jpg (350x331, 26.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scripturecatholic.com/scripture-alone-sola-scriptura/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It always seems like exorcists seem to be the ones speaking out the most about these and other situations. In the 90s you had Alfred Kunz, who in southern Wisconsin was both an exorcist and an anti-modernist. He was later ritually murdered towards the end of the decade, a brutal case where it was theorized that either a Satanic coven, or if not them the "lavender mafia" (as they are called these days I guess) had him rubbed out. And then you have Father Amorth, who also mentioned misdirection by Vatican personnel regarding the Third Secret of Fatima. There's others too, as a whole they are a very pessimistic but blunt lot, I've come to find.

Catholicism as an organization has brought this upon itself because of the following reasons such as not having its system align with the Bible and denying sola scriptura, denying the literal creation account of Genesis, praying to Mary and saints instead of Jesus only, making popes and bishops infalliable, nuns who sell or get rid of their own children that they conceived during their nunhood because they don’t want a scandal or get kicked out of their nunnery, and not properly screen clergy applicants for any signs of pedophilia or homosexuality before the scandals broke out

I do believe there is an occult dimension to this. If you read the testimonies of victims they often describe the priests using religious rituals as part of the abuse, having the victims pose like Christ as they molest them, etc. They make a point of being blasphemous. It's like a black mass.

Scripture alone refutes "Scripture alone".

scripturecatholic.com/scripture-alone-sola-scriptura/

Sola scriptura is a heresy so that's a good thing to deny it. 70 years ago this level of abuse was not a thing. Nowadays this is rampant because the church has been subverted. Clearly stating this was brought upon us by denying your heresies is a joke. The church denied your heresies by not believing in them long before your meme deformation was born. You're the one that "modernized Christianity" by sola scriptura and other heresies, not Catholics. Note that both Orthodox and Catholics agree you're wrong on this…because Apostles and Church fathers did not believe in things you claim are "da real christianity"
Protestant denominations ordain gays, have openly gay clergy, women as clergy, some denoms even sanctify abortion clinics. America - a largely protestant country along with the protestant West is a mess. Not convenient to hear that right? I am not deflecting from our issues I am just saying if you're going to judge by fruits you should look upon reformation (read deformation) in the same manner. But I guess it's easier to bash everybody else.
Catholicism has brought this upon itself because the clergy did not stand for truth with all their might right before, during and after Vatican II. But Vatican II meant the fall of traditional catholicism and creation of protestantised version of catholicism.
Don't get me started on this.You do not even know the catholic dogmas and make a moron out of yourself here. Not surprising..coming from a prot however. Bishops are not infallible. The Pope is infallible but only in a special circumstance: must be making an official statement about faith, ex cathedra, must be aligned with the tradition handed by church fathers because we believe that's the case when he's guided by Holy Spirit.Therefore it's not the pope but the Holy Spirit that has the authority. See he can't just make stuff up as he pleases.His opinions are just as fallible as yours or mine when it comes to giving interviews. Show me where catholic dogma claims bishops are infallible. Pro-tip: you can#t because you pulled this right out of our *** As far as I know Orthodox church reserves similar authority of church but their system is Primus inter pares. But I guess their counsels and the decisions of the church on the most vital matter of faith are not to be disputed there. I read a few Orthodox books. One claimed that you should not even read heretics because heresy is a poison. Everything outside orthodox theology should not be read - starting with Catholics, ending with Prots. So now tell me: Only your "church" believes there is no authority.
Yeah that's why your churches ordain sodomites. In short there needs to be some authority to keep heresies at bay. Your church lacks that which is why you have so many denoms, and why some of them even have female cergy/
Orthos may spout all they want about "muh papacy" but their church claiming authority is pretty much very similar idea as I see it. But of course every moron will go "muh infallibility". Look up what that actually means before you make a fool out of yourself here. If you claim bishops are infallible your opinion is automatically discarded. That's like me saying Prots do not believe in Trinity. - That's a BS

This is getting too silly, just become Orthodox.

As a Catholic you were baptized as priest, prophet and king. Each and every one of us are called to fight in the spiritual war.

Bring back fast days

It was not known about. It's not at all clear to me that it wasn't happening at the same level. It seems to me that a celibate priesthood would always have attracted homosexual men, even moreso back in those days when being openly gay was considered scandalous. And victims back then would have been more hesitant to come forward as the priesthood was more respected and sexual abuse was not talked about and considered shameful.

Catherine of Sienna indicated that it did, she said that serving homosexuals not unlike the ones we have now were an issue in her time. I'd consider that authoritative. Less so, but at least of not, Milo Yannopolis once said that religious vocations were used as places for for gays to hide back in the day in an interview. He's only culturally Christian but more importantly he's actively gay, so I will trust his background knowledge on that due to the latter area until proven otherwise.

In any event, Catherine's testimony would certainly confirm infiltration in Rome, but given the number of gay churches outside of the Pope's influence now (that we even have an active thread on right now), I believe that it's likely hardly confined to that situation. And it's not surprising, you'd have the forces of Hell trying to prevail on Christ during his life with the Temptations (which was of course utterly unsuccessful), so I'm sure attempts were made at infiltration even during the Apostolic era. Over time, as one moves farther from the Apostles and then the Fathers of the united church in a temporal fashion, some weaknesses were bound to be exploited.

However, that there are so many that we can see them all active in the open, that's new. And very concerning.

ok, chef

except my church doesn't?? you think everyone who isn't catholic = some protestant denomination

Unless I misread what he said, that's not what was stated at all. Rather the perpetrators of those acts were devils.

Also, I don't believe he has culinary school credentials, at best he can call himself a cook.

How? How does the gay mafia get BOLDER when we point it out? Why does he say this?
I do not understand.

Attached: Bothered.png (340x388, 136.3K)

Perhaps, if he's speaking as an exorcist foremost, it will make a little more sense. From what I understand, directly combating a spiritual evil (ie: actual demon stuff) rather than not going anywhere near someone possessed if you find them, is like beating on a hornet's nest from one foot away with a stick. If you don't confront what is possessing a person and stay well away, you will be able to go along your day. If you confront it, you will bring out the evil form itself, and it will begin to lash out. I believe he is saying that we will see parallel behavior here, unless I am mistaken.

What the F kind of pic is that? Looks like some idealized SJW version of Christ with an afro.

Actually it looks like some kind of early/mid 90s album cover for a Seattle-based alternative rock band.

It is a trash sculpture by Brazilian artist Guido Rocha.

Attached: Mayhem.jpg (225x225, 8.12K)

Such is the nature of the SJW. Did you not learn anything from the whole GamerGate thing? Why do you think Zig Forums exists? When you expose them, they fight harder. That is The Adversary's nature. You can only win if you are more stubborn in your righteousnesses than Satan is in his reprobation.

Look up the vision of pope leo XIII.
Satan has been trying to destroy the church for 130 years and this is the fruit of his work.