Rigged? MSNBC Caught Faking Florida Race, Accidently Shows 'Results' Early In The Morning

HOW DO THEY ALREADY KNOW THE RESULTS?

It’s the kind of goof that the folks who scream about “fake news” likely will scream about. MSNBC this evening briefly put a graphic onscreen that showed “vote counts” for the Florida gubernatorial race — you know, the one being held tomorrow.

“Quick clarification here,” a rather embarrassed All In host Chris Hayes told viewers. “Just want to say, earlier this hour, uh, we showed a graphic of the Florida gubernatorial race. May have caught your eye because our system had inadvertently populated some test numbers. Obviously, we do not yet have any vote totals here, the night before the election. That was a misfire. Don’t worry. I was pretty confused when I saw it up there, to see it myself.”

And, of course, MSNBC had Democrat Andrew Gillum leading the GOP’s Ron DeSantis by six-tenths of a percentage point with 99% of the ballots counted.

archive.fo/XadWL
deadline.com/2018/11/msnbc-graphic-mistake-florida-governor-race-1202496555/

Attached: MSNBC Caught Faking Florida Race, Accidently Shows 'Results' Early In The Morning.jpg (640x480, 59.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12372193.html#q12372193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would not be one bit surprised if the mainstream media is rigging statistics already. Not one bit.

Really makes you think, huh? ALready have fake numbers inserted… do they even bother to count anymore?

Yah, this stinks to high heaven. I'm starting to wonder if they have this whole damn "democracy" rigged right from the start.

accusations of hacking, now rigging. What's next?

It is. Check out my thread…
8ch.net/pol/res/12372193.html#q12372193

"The Latest: Florida polling place on lockdown over gun scare."

What have you done?

DA COMRADE DA!

FUCKIN INBRED RUSSIANS. YOUR COUNTRY IS A TRASH CAN. WORK ON THAT FIRST.

I would not be one bit surprised if your IQ bordered on retarded. Not one bit

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Tried to post on there but my proxy IP was banned (likely due to a spammer using it before me).

Anyway, yep, its sad. The only option we really have is to prepare for the worst. Those that refuse to prepare will suffer the most.

How can they explain that rigged statistic they pulled up by accident then? "A misfire." GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!

I'm sure they aren't trying to influence the vote or anything. We saw how that worked out for Hillary.

Shut the fuck up mongoloid.

Attached: lefty pol.jpg (750x1662, 355.08K)

One thing is for sure, they can't use that same 'result' anymore, it would be too obvious.

Oh just flatout insulting people now instead of shilling. Your little org is done.

Yeah right.

the only surprise is that their entire political party hasn't been liquidated for being so corrupt.

Attached: make this bitch famous.jpg (778x960, 99.72K)

Typical burnt out hippi boomer progressive.

Why would she do that? Did someone provoke her to flip the finger? Or is she just another snotty stuckup yuppie bitch (like many of them are)?

US is not a democracy.

Semi-true. Its a Constitutional republic "IF we can keep it." Its kinda been usurped by "democracy" (democrats) over the years.

Everyone else could say the same thing about you, libshit

They're retarded, user use smaller words. Remember small hands. Small words.

The target of the finger was probably just wearing a MAGA hat or something.

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMP

Lets legalize propaganda torture extrajudicial killings censorship gun control indefinite detention allow money laundering for our mafia violate anti trust laws watch every citizen and blow up the twin towers then send meatheads to die for greater Israel but let Joe the plumber decide who our leader is!

Oops I just bugged out that! I must have just wanted Hillary!

I think Gillum actually LOST! So fake news MSNBC!

No wonder they want to re-do the Florida race, their selected puppet didn't win.