Do you eat pork Zig Forums?

Do you eat pork Zig Forums?

Attached: 1491310337777-2.jpg (858x952, 195.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

almost.thedoctorschannel.com/pig-dna-is-considered-identical-to-human-dna/
health24.com/Lifestyle/Pet-Health/News/Pigs-are-emotionally-complex-20130730
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/yes-the-scientific-evidence-says-that-eating-pork-does-cause-cancer/
draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

Mark 7:18-19

yes it's tasty

Now that you mention it, I'm going to make it a point to eat pork for lunch tomorrow.

Now that you mention it. Haven't had bacon for quite a long while. That settles it, going for some burger with bacon.

I don't, but it has nothing to do with religion

No because pigs are cute and maybe we shouldn't if multiple religions say not to along with the same rules saying such also prohibiting other abhorrent things like insects, carnivorous mammals reptiles, scavengers, birds of prey, and simians.

I'd add in Acts 10:9-16 and Acts 15:10

Use Invidio.

Bacon is a gift from God.
I will always put some in kosher or halal food.

the video is still loaded from google servers so it's completely useless

Gonna fry up some bacon tomorrow as a matter of fact

ye

Yes. Because I'm not a heretical judaizer.

alligator is tasty too lol

Bacon is God's gift to the sane.

This is a sin, user. Dishonesty at the least.

Scripture is clear that animals were not created to be food, and God only allowed us to eat meat at a later date. This means that it's not quite accurate to call bacon a gift from God.

Additionally the scriptures are clear that it's not a sin to follow the old law. What is a sin is to have faith in it for salvation, or to teach others it's necessary for salvation. In all likelihood there are health benefits to following the OT dietary restrictions.

I will revise this. Since God allowed us to eat meat, giving us meat to eat in a sense, I suppose you could say bacon is a gift from God.

Maybe people back then cannot prepare food properly or their body cannot healthily take in those. Pork needs to be well-done or whatever germs in there will get you, they cannot survive cooking heat though. Beef however, specifically things which reside in beef, can survive cooking heat so it does not matter if you eat them raw or well-done. If it is there, you are done. Blood are also off-limits for the same reason, both symbolic and practical.

Some people up to these days cannot have shellfish and seafood of various types. Only the Japanese can eat seaweed raw because their ancestors have a habit of that, the rest, well I do not know but I would not risk it. I cannot have beef or too much milk or dairy product, not unless I want to spend two days passing stools harder than my last exam and living the wash-room because I am of southern Chinese descent, and they do not have history of raising cattle.

Some "exotic" delicacy are actually poisonous and perhaps are not meant to be consumed, but since human gluttony, desire for exotic food, and ingenuity knows no limit. We can now actually have fuku blowfish (it is a Russian roulette IMO, stay away from them, delicacy is not worth risking God given life), fresh-river eel (yes, their blood are poisonous and can numb you for a while), etc.

On and off, it is a sin how easily people ruin pork chops but they are top shelf if done right. And of course ham, bacon, BBQ…

/alphagal/ allergy here. no red meat at all

almost.thedoctorschannel.com/pig-dna-is-considered-identical-to-human-dna/

No because prophetess Ellen White wrote that the consumption of meat is unhealthy and therefore desecrating the body God gave you

A chimp is also 98% like a human, and margarine is 98% chemically similar to plastic. Just because something is similar doesn't mean that it is.

Yeah, well, we're also 70% identical to bananas in DNA. Doesn't mean much.

health24.com/Lifestyle/Pet-Health/News/Pigs-are-emotionally-complex-20130730

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/animal-emotions/201506/pigs-are-intelligent-emotional-and-cognitively-complex

Yes

Yeah, and? Pigs are wily and delicious, not news except to people who've never met them except in the supermarket

Literally blasphemy

Attached: Xiaolin-Showdown-xiaolin-showdown-19756002-640-480.jpg (640x480, 39.38K)

if it is prohibited there is a reason, you can't ignore those commandments you don't like

It's not prohibited under the new covenant. Literally everyone is even marginally Biblically literate knows this.

The reason is that they were unclean. The reason it is no longer followed is that they are cleansed by Christ. If you had any familiarity with the new testament and weren't out for cheap gottchas you'd know this.

he said to do not throw pearls to pigs, he didn't say he would clean pigs so you can eat them

Acts 10:13?

it doesn't say "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat an animal I prohibited"

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/yes-the-scientific-evidence-says-that-eating-pork-does-cause-cancer/

draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

1 verse earlier
Next two verses

He also said that nothing that goes into a man defiles him, but I think it might be expecting a bit much to hope that you know the bible as books and not isolated lines.

God has made unclean some animals, therefore Peter was referring to some other animal he didn't know about

so you can eat sperm too?

The Bible is pretty clear on this. If you choose not to eat pork that's your business but don't try to push your strange pig-idolizing on others.

Eating things has no special spiritual consequence, yes. Paul already covered this with the potential acceptability of eating meat from a pagan animal sacrifice.

I've had my qualms about eating pork for this reason alone. I certainly could never raise and slaughter a pig myself. I believe that would be just as bad, if not worse, than eating my dog.
Maybe Hitler was right after all.

Malachi 3:6 declares that God does NOT change, why would He have changed his mind about what constitutes "clean" and "unclean" foods? Why would the foods listed in Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14 now be okay to eat?

Isaiah 66:17-24 clearly prophecies of a rebellious people who dine on swine's flesh, eat mice and choose to defy the Word of YHWH and His Mashiyach.

This isn't canon

Acts 15:
>The Council at Jerusalem

>The Council’s Letter to Gentile Believers

Now have some bacon.

Obviously that's talking about Christians who insist on building sacred groves lousy with pagan idols everywhere they go.

Lastly, nowhere in the context is it ever said that God had cleansed unclean meats this is something assumed by readers with a predisposition against this statute regulating what we should eat. As Paul says, "The carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be" (Romans 8:7). Acts 10:1-11:18 confirms that "what God has cleansed" is the gentiles, not unclean foods.

Sure took you a while to actually read Acts 10 to come up with that objection, I was wondering when you'd get around to it.

So do you guys just burn the Gospel of John or what? Not to say that the other three don't affirm Christ's divinity but John sure is direct about it.

The body is the temple of God according to Jesus himself, the meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge, I don't know how any of you can eat such a thing

Pretty sure that was Paul but again, Mark 7:15. I don't know why you keep trying to elevate hypochondria to such an exalted status.

Peter and most of the apostles, full of the Holy Spirit, and Church elders (with Paul) at the council of Jerusalem said Gentiles don't have to follow most of the law (Acts 15). We don't just follow the Father and the Son, but the Holy Spirit too.

Attached: 1457014904436.gif (319x230, 1.97M)