Are Atheists and Muslims NPCs?

Are Atheists and Muslims NPCs?

Attached: zdbg.jpg (874x449, 24.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get what you're saying, but this is a schizo meme.

Don't do that.

No I mean the meme was started by gnostards who think reality is a simulation.

Not sure if this is a serious question or not.. but just ignore this NPC stuff. Relativism only hinders.

Not sure if you guys understand this meme. It's based off a study with it conclusion that only 26% of people have an inner voice (like a mental monologue), then people started calling the 74% "NCP" since they don't have any agency of their own.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Matthew 13:24-30 King James Version (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Attached: OvenInterior.jpg (432x324, 73.88K)

I know the "75% are NPCs!" is fun and all, but if you actually read the Uni. of Nevada in Las Vegas study, they showed not the only 25% have inner voice, but that on average inner voice occurs 25% of the measured time. I don't think the measured the percentage of people who have vs not have.

The npc study proves reprobates exist

Supported by, maybe. But started by? Got proof?

Don't post your lame 4chan meme here.

Attached: 1a279cd5ad6e3454d91d1dea36db78d87da399f9c8d26c1b9462e0091a039ee2 2.jpg (255x188, 15.1K)

Attached: bbd91a2a1ca7bb2202ec3c55cf358354be3e0483d2726e8959f9e57d4d4abd13.png (1500x1000, 708.35K)

Attached: (you).gif (460x307, 74.29K)

What is a Christian view on people who don’t have an inner voice?

Attached: 6A139E89-5645-477B-A8D5-D81F02688EB8.jpeg (475x538, 95.29K)

The boomer meme is pretty funny tbh.

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 35.87K)

what do you mean no inner voice? A person who doesn't consciously think, or a voice that isn't your own thoughts?

i have aphantasia
am i an npc?

I would go really easy on the NPC meme, it reeks of autism and artificial social isolation

based and redpilled

It's less of "some people don't have an inner-voice" and more of "this person was psychologically brought into a state where they can't help but think this way, and will have a harder time seeing any light compared to others"

saged since no one else likes this thread.

Can the NPC meme be considered a form of solipsism?

That's not what that article says you disgusting illiterate.

Wait a sec, is that guy eating Tide pods?

The NPC meme is one of the stupidest things to come out of the chans since Flat Earth.

Some atheist are

Lel, all scriptural faiths are NPC faith.

Human being: Hey dude, what's your religion?
NPC: Beeep Wrrrr JOHN THREE SIXTEEN brrrKa-cheeek bzoom
Human being: What?
NPC: EXTERMINATE THE HERETIC. INITIALIZING SUBROUTINE HELL THREATS
Human being: Alright, bro. Sorry about your foreskin. Jeez.