New Study: Artificial Sweeteners Found In Soda Triple Risk of Strokes, Dementia

THE CURE FOR CANCER: >>>/prepare/53 | https:// archive.fo/ERvwm
https:// web.archive.org/web/20181023215826/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html

To shed weight and appear trim, millions of people around the globe have turned to diet drinks which are low in sugar but predominantly sweetened with aspartame, an established neurotoxin.

Though the effects of aspartame are widely known and keep some people from consuming “diet” beverages, only recently have researchers confirmed that sipping diet fizzy drinks daily increases one’s risk of developing dementia or having a stroke later on in life.

Scientists from Boston University studied almost 4,400 adults to determine the effects of drinking full sugar vs diet drinks, and concluded that adults who have one diet drink a day are three times more at risk to suffer a stroke or dementia.

archive.fo/qVMS0
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4429790/Diet-drinks-TRIPLE-risk-stroke-dementia.html

The study was conducted for ten years. As The Daily Mail reports, the team concluded that adults who had one or more diet drink a day were 2.9 times more likely to develop dementia and 3 times more at risk of strokes, compared to those who consumed virtually none.

“We recommend that people drink water on a regular basis instead of sugary or artificially sweetened beverages,” Pase added.

The researchers believe artificial sweeteners, including aspartame and saccharine, affect the blood vessels which eventually trigger strokes and dementia.

“As people are becoming more aware of the consequences of a high-sugar diet, many are turning to artificially-sweetened diet fizzy drinks as an alternative to those with lots of sugar. Future studies will need to confirm these findings in other groups of people, and explore what might be underlying any link between artificially-sweetened soft drinks and dementia.”

Gavin Partington, director-general of the British Soft Drinks Association, disagrees with the empirical data.

archive.fo/VllVH
newspunch.com/new-study-diet-stroke-dementia/

Attached: Artificial Sweeteners Found In Soda Triple Risk of Strokes, Dementia.jpg (678x381, 33.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ERvwm
web.archive.org/web/20181023215826/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html
healthyfocus.org/7-sucralose-side-effects/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/12/03/sucralose-dangers.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=pMXwFlp9IoI
youtube.com/watch?v=bA-4CilNCcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Junk food, soda fits that category well.

Read the article retard

I did not know dis shit, Killcen..
Thx..
Unbelievable that chemicals are bad, mmkay?

THE CURE FOR CANCER: >>>/prepare/53 | archive.fo/ERvwm
web.archive.org/web/20181023215826/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/53.html

Fat people drink diet sodas

That's why

i use sucralose and stevia

i'm ok

Stevia has only been on the market for a few years, and it's a plant so we have no idea what the fuck is actually in it aside from the chemical that tastes sweet. It could cause rampant cancer of the Everything, but take twenty years for the damage to reach a tipping point, and you wouldn't know.

Sucralose is fine. It's a simple double-sugar that happens to be in a form that your body doesn't recognize and thus doesn't split into glucose.

chemical castration is what I call soda, toxic chemical cocktails

THIS. You know what I use if I want to sweeten something? Usually I don't sweeten things, but when I do I use a tad bit of organic cane sugar or sometimes organic coconut sugar.

Typically I stay away from sugary foods though so I don't have to bother. I love my meat and veggies w/ lots of garlic and ginger.

Pajeet alert

I actually like cooking Indian foods sometimes, got dozens of jars full of spices for SHTF, so I have plenty to work with. Its good to know how to cook without the powdered spices too, which I'll do as long as I can get fresh organic garlic, ginger, onion, etc. from the market. So I do use a lot of fresh spice alongside powder spices when required.

Garlic and ginger is also very good for your cardiovascular and immune system. Some of the old timers (I'm talking people hundreds of years ago) used fresh ginger and garlic as medicine and swore it cured their ills and I do think there is something to that. God created all this stuff for a reason. Use it.

Yeah, I'm sure the scientists never thought of that one. You gott 'em, user.

I use pic related. I drink iced tea and coffee a lot. 1drop = tsp of sugar.

Attached: 49E0CA52-13D5-4449-9F94-10F142DB77A5.jpeg (450x600, 28.85K)

Is that safe to use? Is it an artificial sweetener like aspartame?

healthyfocus.org/7-sucralose-side-effects/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/12/03/sucralose-dangers.aspx

I think I'll stick to certified organic honey, organic coconut sugar and organic cane sugar. I don't trust the artificial sweeteners nor do I trust the corporate whores at the FDA.

Get your organic and natural stevia from the Amazonia itself, or grow it yourself. I have eaten it in leaf form, it is sweet but it feels like you triturate the sweetness as you keep chewing it. It also makes your saliva (and tongue, IIRC) green.

1 teaspoon of sugar is 4 grs.
Thus, 10 teaspoons of sugar are 40 grs.
40 grs. is the daily limit of sugar, as established by the (((WHO?))), after which you supposedly get brain fog.
So, 10 drops of this=brain fog.
Very dangerous!

If Soda Commercials Were Honest

youtube.com/watch?v=pMXwFlp9IoI

Is a fucking patsy.
It's 100% > ALL PROCESSED SUGARS which includes ALL PROCESSED CARBS.
The aspartame patsy is because it's a tiny part of the whole.

Though that's not to say it isn't aspartme as it pretty fucking obviously is. But it's also much more.

True, but too much sugar is bad for you too. Its a proven fact that cancer feeds off acidity and sugar. If your body is not acidic and you don't consume much sugar its not very likely you'll develop cancer (unless you have other unhealthy habits).

No shit.
Nothing I said claimed otherwise, either directly or indirectly.

Do you have any idea how retarded you sound? Cancer is irregular growth of cell tissue as a result of damage to the DNA. It doesn't feed off jack fucking shit, it takes all the same nutrients as the rest of your body does, because it is part of your body. It's just a part that has run too many copies of the same genetic 'file' and is now reproducing flawed and corrupted protein chains that cause the organ to become malformed. The reason why cancer is hard for the immune system to fight? Because it's made of you.

No, cancer cells thrive when you consume sugar and your Ph is acidic. Its a fact but go ahead and deny it all you want.

Then prove it, because you're espousing inane and unsubstantiated bullshit about cancer eating sugar despite obviously not even knowing how cancer works.

youtube.com/watch?v=bA-4CilNCcc

Very basic knowledge for quite a while now.

I don't drink soda at all but I have about 2-3 zero calorie energy drinks a week which use artificial sweeteners as well.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77.41K)

Well thats just as bad as soda. Artificial sweeteners are horrible for your health. I'd recommend making fruit smoothies that have natural sugar if you really need something sweet, maybe add some organic honey to those smoothies.

Try something better. I'll call it Killcen's Homemade Sweet Peppered Ginger brew:

Boil some distilled water.

Add hot water to a cup with the following mixed ingredients:

1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4th teaspoon of ground black pepper
1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger root
2 tablets of cucumin powder (open the caps and empty inside the cup)
1 tablespoon GHI Cleanse (gastrointestinal cleanse)

Mix it all up together and enjoy!

Attached: yuck.jpg (200x252, 7.49K)

Did you actually read the side effects in your link?
• Increases weight gain and fat storage
• Actually increases your appetite
• Increases cravings for carbohydrates
Non issue for me.
The pic of symptoms does not even apply to sucralose. #1 is specific to sugar alcohols like malitol etc. #2 is based on one animal study but doesn’t say which sweetener. #3 I don’t take any drugs this is also a common issue with grapefruit juice so really doesn’t prove much. #4 is poorly sourced only says it’s included in a lineup of sweetners. #5 could be said about anything.
I’m pretty careful what goes in my body and for me sugar makes my pain from Lyme disease and inflammation unbearable. I eat low carb no sugar for just that reason and have for over 18 years. I used to have to buy this from bakers on eBay because it was only available in powder form in stores. Never had an issue or reaction but it’s just like anything your mileage may vary. But sucralose is made from sugar even though it is a chlorination process

Attached: 7508A7D0-C683-4DF4-8F2D-35FE4E0EDC6F.png (360x900, 47.69K)

Well I wouldn't recommend any artificial sweetener because most have been proven harmful. You take them at your own risk. I'll stick to organic honey or organic cane sugar if I want something sweetened. Honey has actually been proven to be healthy so you can't go wrong with that.

OP might be retarded for thinking that he actually has a cure for cancer, but he's right that that artificial sweeteners are well-established to be godawful for you in numerous ways. Regular sugar, on the other hand, is only sort of bad and not really dangerous as long as you do the usual shit like exercise and moderate your diet.

There's a major difference between "feeds off acidity and sugar" and "acidity and sugar contribute to cancer formation". The oxidative stress from the free radicals produced by metabolising sugar increases genetic damage, boosting the likelihood of oncogene formation. Oxidative stress can be reduced through the methods you're describing, but once cancer is established in the body screwing with acidity and sugar won't fix anything.
In fact, while oxidative stress increases the likelihood of oncogene formation, it also disproportionately harms cancer cells over regular cells, to the point that prooxidant mechanisms are being tested as potential chemotherapy approaches. Reducing oxidative stress in someone with cancer, however, removes one of the major factors inhibiting metastasis to other parts of the body, which drastically accelerates the spread of the cancer.
tl;dr Proxidants are bad for people without cancer
Prooxidants are good for people with cancer
Antioxidants are good for people without cancer
Antioxidants are very bad for people with cancer

Regular sugar should be extremely limited if you want a healthy diet. Too much sugar = diabetes & cancer (among other problems) Sugar causes acidity inside the body as well, which cancer thrives on to grow (thus neutralizing your bodies Ph can be effective at preventing cancer growth). Sodium Bicarbonate detox and curcumin aids this. So does drinking a lot of distilled/filtered water (clean water without traces of fluoride and heavy metals).

True
Not true
Increased acidity marginally encourages the formation of new cancers, but increased acidity is also hostile to existing cancers. Reducing acidity helps prevent cancer (in moderation), but reducing acidity actually allows existing cancers to grow more easily.
Does that make sense? It's preventative, but won't cure cancer if cancer's already there, and will in fact make things worse if cancer is already there.

PLEASE PAY US, WE NEED TO EAT, TOO

Yo, mongoloid, everything has chemicals in them.

Some are healthy, many are not. Some are downright toxic and soda has some toxic CRAP inside it. Drink at your own detriment.

how about stevia? Is it safe to consume it?

Some say it is, some say it isn't. Truth is it hasn't been around long enough for anyone to really know. Personally I don't take chances with ANY artificial sweeteners. I prefer honey or cane sugar, sometimes coconut sugar, if I desire to sweeten something.

It’s supposed to be the best artificial sweetner since it comes directly from a plant. I don’t know the process involved with the extraction but if it is something like a canola oil extraction with hexane and bleaching, I will stop consuming it.

How do you deal with the sugar crash man? I’m a busy professional and I can’t have any downtime, especially during the work hours

You're either diabetic or you're consuming energy drinks, kratom, or some other substance that inhibits the production of your hormones. Sugar doesn't knock people out. If you need a pick-me-up, just drink coffee.

bump

I don't have "sugar crashes" because I avoid eating or consuming sugar in the first place. If I really want something sweet, like ice cold sweet green tea, I just use a couple scoops of honey or organic can sugar. Not much, just enough to make it a tad bit sweet to taste good. Not to get a rush off it.

Amen!

Alzheimers In A Can? No thanks.

Didn't people that had access to native stevia consume the leaves regularly for years in their life?

Also, nothing beats sweetening with raw honey or unrefined cane sugar.

choose your own poison

Thats why I don't drink soda period. On thanksgiving it was hilarious, I didn't bother buying any soda even though my grandkids were over. They asked me if they could have a soda and I responded "oh, you mean Alzheimers In A Can? Sorry, don't have that. I can pour you some ice tea with honey instead." I had to explain to them (again) why I choose not to have that crap in my home. I litterally refer to soda as 'Alzheimers In A Can' and will do so from now on.

everybody knew those were bad. what about:
xylitol?
stevia?
sucralose?

is it true that cancer cells die without glucose, and keto diet treats cancer?

No.

just to confirm, are you saying cancer cells can live off of ketones?

No.

So what do cancer cells need? Because normal cells need glucose or ketones.
Are cancer cells magic?

I want you to be aware that you're gish-galloping and none of what you're asking about was implied anywhere. Also:

Cancer cells are always in your system and your immune system is always fighting cancer off. When you finally "get" cancer (or are diagnosed with it) that only means your immune system can no longer fight the cancer cells off anymore.

Its really simple: maintain a healthy immune system and your body can ward off cancer. If you eat like crap, and put crap into your body, then you'll weaken the immune system over time, and your body will be more susceptible to cancer.

Cancer thrives in acidic conditions, and too much sugar consumption can cause acidity. Thins means soda, junk foods, candies, alcohol, and pretty much anything that is unhealthy for you causes your Ph to become more acidic. Including smoking or heavy metal toxicity.

To fight cancer you want to become a more alkaline rather than acidic (there is a neutral balance thats healthy). There are multiple ways to detox and alkalize your body: sodium bicarbonate detox, routinely ingesting curcumin and garlic, apple cider vinegar, cod liver oil / fish oils rich in healthy Omega fats, sucking down GHI cleanse shakes, etc.

Who fucking cares? The shit tastes good, which is why people drink it.

Well thats why so many people have diabetes and cancer, you can ask those people why they care.

Sigh.
The "acid" / "alkaline" body meme is just female boomer woo.
In reality, your body maintains homeostasis around a very narrow pH band, and diet has no effect on that whatsoever.

Wrong.

Pretty sure they knew it was unhealthy.
Like smoking, people still smoke despite knowing the risks.
Everyone hopes that statistics or "luck" will favour them, but sometimes it doesn't. It's a mistake to assume that they were "ignorant" or just needed better "education" to make them stop drinking soda.

No, it's not "wrong".
If your blood shifts even slightly out of the homeostatic setpoint, immediate and life-threatening effects occur.
e.g metabolic acidosis

Thats fare, I still drink alcohol even though I know its bad, but I have cut down some. However I could not imagine drinking soda. Just the thought of that makes me want to vomit, its too sugary and loaded with toxic crap.

I wasn't saying THAT was wrong, I said that 'diet can't change that' was wrong. What you consume can have enormous effects on your health as well your Ph level.

Same. I occasionally binge drink. I sometimes have a cigarette (once every few months at most), but I don't touch soda, or as we call it in the UK "fizzy drinks" (except for naturally brewed kefir water).
The thing is, there are millions of people who were weaned onto these drinks and have grown up with them, into adulthood - to them, the extreme saccharine sweetness is normal. Anything not flavoured to such an extreme, to their jaded taste buds, seems insipid and bland.
They drink sodas as healthy people drink water, some even say " is my water".
How the fuck do you fix that?

On health sure. But unless you're drinking dangerously large amounts of ionic elements, your diet isn't going to affect your blood pH to any significant degree. It's a myth!

You can't fix it, but you can do your damn best to inform others and hope it saves at least one life, and just that would be worth all the effort. Thats my opinion.

no, faggot. I've read that cancer cells need blood sugar aka glucose to live. Keto shills say keto kills cancer because keto = zero blood sugar, only ketone bodies. Thus keto starves cancer cells.
Idgaf what you thought you were or were not implying, I want you to answer clearly:
are you saying cancer cells can survive without ketones and without glucose? if that is so, what do they need to live?
If you can't answer this then I will believe you pulled all your previous statements out of your ass.
The whole point of my questions is to find out why keto does or does not cure cancer.
Also starvation aka fasting is not that unusual. Lots of people do it. So don't greentext like a faggot, implying its some crazy unheard of idea

Not the guy you are replying to, and do not take my word for this either (as I am not an expert so do some research on your own)…. BUT from what I understand carbs and sugar can lead to unhealthy fats and acidity - yet there are healthy natural oils (those with Omega-3 and DHA) [think cod liver oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, ghee, etc.] which are healthy fats for your brain, heart and immune system.

What you would want to avoid is unhealthy (mostly mass-processed) oils such as canola oil, rape seed oil, corn oil, vegetable oil, etc. These contribute to unhealthy fats and acidity. Cancer cells often feed off unhealthy fats and acidity.

drink this instead

Attached: znXHv.jpg (638x465, 107.65K)