Scientist Jailed After Discovering Deadly Viruses Are Delivered Through Vaccines

Well user here another solid proof that vaccines are a vector used for our genocide.
The mod and other anti-White shills have been trying to trick you into to trust ZOG and get the poison into your body.

Sauces: newspunch.com/scientist-jailed-virus-delivered-through-vaccines/
Original article: naturalnews.com/2018-06-08-the-criminalization-of-science-whistleblowers-a-mind-blowing-interview-with-judy-mikovits-phd.html
Video where the scientist tell the truth about her discovery: vimeo.com/274114936

Attached: vaccines are poison.png (1346x3333, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/2011/110314/full/471282a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrovirus
archive.is/fqwzT
archive.fo/oFks1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's another account of what happened

nature.com/news/2011/110314/full/471282a.html

REPORTED

come on Zig Forumsn mod
Don't let this looney shit up this board even worse than it is

Give this looney one vaccine thread and he 'll take a thousand

each loonier than the first

Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a website for the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims,[2] scientific fake news,[3][4] and various conspiracy theories,[5] such as "chemtrails", chemophobic claims (including the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water,[6] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2] including the now-discredited link to autism.[7] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[8] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[9]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, was the subject of controversy after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

/killcen/ posts here instead of Zig Forums, because there, he's just another looney baying at the moon amongst pack of looneys

Attached: psychiatryburns16.jpg (1240x930, 321.2K)

Interesting observation on how this article gets discredited and attacked from different angles within the first four responses…

TAKE ALL THOSE veetamins and supplements

this still gonna be you in 10-20 yrs

Attached: 36612779181_2204ecfaf0_b.jpg (1024x699, 352.02K)

was a matter, old timer, still posting in the wee small hrs?

Can't sleep?

Afraid you might not wake up?

The innocent sleep in peace

Leave /killcen/ alone shill.

He's old and lonely and alienated and isolated, like a lot of old folks.

Some join a senior's club, some go a little batty.

It's pretty common.

I wuz just funning him.

My neighbor use to have an old dog that everyone ignored

It stayed out side all yr round.

I felt sorry for it even though it tried to bite me every time I tried to pet it

She 'discovered' that there are viruses in vaccines? What the fuck did this 'scientist' think a vaccine was? It's a cocktail of nasty shit, including viruses in many cases, carefully engineered to provoke a desired immunological response. Duh.

Leave /killcen/ alone with yor (((logic))), shill

Knowing the rap of this board, wouldn't be surprising the mod is the attacker.
IT has a nap for anti-White hatred.

Attached: base.png (800x420, 77.24K)

-→ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrovirus
Retroviruses are different to viruses.

From Wikipedia: "Retroviruses are valuable research tools in molecular biology, and they have been used successfully in gene delivery systems"
Do you understand this shill?
ZOG is changing children's genome for unknown reasons.
Wouldn't be to make them vulnerable to not yet delivered pathogens?
After all, we already know ZOG wants us gone.

Attached: antizogpatch.jpg (437x437, 94.17K)

So she's wrong.

No, anti-bgot hatred, but especially, looney prep hatred

Fuck off

PREPARE :

to lose your ability to achieve an erection, killcen…..

Ooooopsie

Too late ? My bad

take 7 tables.
Put anything You want on the First Table and everything that mankind has created to resist Germs.
Let it Travel. from Table 1 to 7
Whites Will survive….

ya but nobody cares about this post though I guess

you're suffering will be the delight of others

1st post a skype, we archive round here. You too op, low effort, but thanks besides.
The nature article archive.is/fqwzT doesn't mention a 2012 study in which she failed to replicate her results. It does say that xmrv resulted from a human cell line being cultured in multiple, different, mouse lineages. It to two separate retroviruses combining to allow for a crossover into the human cell line as xmrv.
I wonder if there are any large scale operations that combine the viral extract from thousands of mouse brains in some sort of a batch process? But why would anyone do that?

Attached: 6650fddaf87a06bf8c586b19e0ae39b0e8188732221c69505df7f18dd59d62a0.png (192x205, 14.79K)

stop talking to yourself you retarded nigger.

I am willing to give it a try..

Attached: The Game Is a'Claw!.gif (320x320, 1.27M)

Isn't toxoplasmosis more deadly?

Attached: d65469042ceb5625aa6bd859aef40a22275eda95bb88f440c76c69223794ffba.jpg (540x360, 51.23K)

Luckily, Killcen does not need to worry about that..

Attached: Toxic Kilcen.jpg (600x400, 58.89K)

Attached: Eeyore's Balls.jpg (1982x2643, 1.17M)

brainless shills and derailers

quads of truth form an anti-samefag and shill shield!

o /killcen/, you so shilly!

wish that was me but wasn't

Thank your for the REAL NEWS OP.

Archived: archive.fo/oFks1

Also downloading the video and WILL be posting to Bitchute!

Termites destroy a house's foundation and are targeted by extermination.
The same goes for the (((termites))) who destroy our societies.
It is just common sense waiting to be deployed.

Attached: 964497.png (500x323, 140.6K)

Yeah, but who are the termites? I'd say the people calling for mass exterminations are much more of a blight on society.

Now its more clear than ever, no wonder they refuse to make clean vaccines without aluminum, mercury and squalene. Its not that they can't, sure they could if their intention was to actually provide you better health. Its obviously NOT their intention. They want us sick, dumb down and unhealthy. It is easier to cull, control, exploit and subjugate the masses when we are weak.

No surprise. Remember that this is the same establishment that has called for mass depopulation of the planet, Agenda 21, white genocide, total disarmament, etc.

AKA your grand daddy's vaccines are NOT the same vaccines given today!!

I am so glad you agree that we have a severe re-infestation termite problem and immediate measures are due.
I hope with are in the same page, amirite kike?

Attached: 1511635336111.jpg (1966x1895, 3.09M)

cool unsourced infograph. I especially love the part where it insists the bolsheviks were almost entirely jewish, since it implies that they decided to persecute themselves after the establishment of the soviet union.

Deflection is a well known part of the jewish dialectic.
Seriously, better pack your shit.

Have you ever looked in a mirror lately? "You're a jew" is a deflection, not an argument.

I expect the mod delete this thread as always does, when the anti-White narrative doesn't go well.

If it gets deleted, I'll repost it.

Trips of shit..

If IT types like a jew, shows anti-White hatred like a jew, and wants to destroy its host nation… IS A FUCKING JEW.

Alternatively, I'm just someone who enjoys poking holes in your shoddy logic. Perhaps you'd be more convincing if you didn't automatically accuse people who disagree with you of conspiring to destroy the white race.

Attached: 7df4b7ea67d361729c282e9b94acd43f089103611fe21aa7efc3f43edf3c1e5b.jpg (368x475, 22.86K)

come on now user at least try

Sorry shill, Zig Forums has a reputation for accuracy.
Even if you are not a jew, your brain is rotten by judaism.
Zig Forums is always right.

Attached: 1515459334102.jpg (888x876, 249K)

SO now its not only aluminum and mercury we need to be alarmed about? The nerve of these criminals…….

Any REAL government that had any care about Justice would begin to raid Big Pharma over this crap.

Ethos has no power here, user.
In fact, outside your echo chamber Zig Forums has a reputation for playing fast and loose with the truth, a frequent disregard for sourcing, and a preference for dismissing arguments with weak deflections (aka thought-terminating cliches) instead of actually attempting to refute them. Ever consider that the left might not be the only ones making use of useful idiots, user?

Reminder: your granddad's vaccines are NOT the same as the modern vaccines handed out to you! Be aware of that, the risk is 100% up to you.

Imagine the retardation behind the person making these posts.

But they are right. Not sure about chemitrails, but fluoride is extreme shit.

Not everyone is going to wake up to this, and the truth is some don't want to. They'll keep trusting the system no matter what happens, no matter how God-awful or corrupt the system becomes. Just like modern TV-junkies, TV is unbearable to anyone with over 80 IQ today but the zombies still love it and hold everything they see on there as true. So some are beyond hope. The good thing is many people DO know whats going on, or that something is terribly wrong today. The good news is there are some who are waking up.

wow, this got slid fast

Population control

OP article seems less than believable since it stands to make the website money. But its2018 and the startegy of cointelpro is very advanced.

Someone explain this to me:

If i get my kids vaccinated against a disease, then they goto school and some kid who hasn't gotten vaccinated can still give my kid the disease then what is the point in the vaccination? Shouldn't it be the unvaccinated kid who dies and not mine?

Honest question. This topic is too loud not to have some sort of merit to it

Interesting how every anti-vaccine thread gets insta saged & shilled, but when vaccines are mentioned independently within other threads every user argues against them. It’s almost as if vaccine threads are deliberately targeted…

heh it's a balance at the moment isn't it

If people found out how little the system really cares about their wellbeing there would be truly epic amount of anger

but on the flip side this area of the system contains super aggressive and ultimate low life scum keeping it all going

That's not a concern at all, it's a popular misconception that was embraced by anti-vaxxers. The immunity isn't threatened by the unvaccinated, rather, it's the people who can't get or can't benefit from vaccines for whatever reason (too young, severe allergic reaction, immunosuppressed, etc.) that are threatened when a large number of people don't get vaccinated.

Yeah, that's totally it. It can't be because anons love shitting on people who don't know what they're talking about.

lmao all these blue underlines trying so hard to discredit this

< Mikovits was arrested on November 18, 2011, based on allegations by the WPI that she had removed notebooks and other proprietary information from WPI. She was held temporarily pursuant to that case. Subsequently, criminal charges brought against Mikovits by Washoe County, NV were dismissed by the District Attorney and Assistant District Attorney in Reno, NV

Attached: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (533x400, 130.41K)

That is not cool.

the jews did this