VIDEO: Losing Congressional Candidate Cucked HARD on Stage by Wife in Firey Anti-Concession Speech

Moments after her husband conceded his bid for Congress after months of scrutiny and attack ads, Amy Tarkanian took to the microphone and let loose.

“There is no room for the voters to complain when you’re going to put a liar into office; it is your fault,” Amy Tarkanian told a deflated crowd at the Republican election watch party the South Point, while her husband, Danny Tarkanian, stood by her side.

“We need to stop this kind of campaigning,” said Amy Tarkanian, who is mulling a Las Vegas City Council run next year. “I don’t care if your party affiliation is nonpartisan, Libertarian, Democrat, Republican — this crap needs to stop.”

Amy Tarkanian also praised her husband for standing with Donald Trump since 2016, when he was a presidential candidate — even as other Republicans distanced themselves from Trump.

“I pray to God that the president take a look and see what happened here,” Tarkanian told the crowd. “Because this man was loyal to him.”

Danny Tarkanian, who lost the 3rd Congressional District race to Democrat Susie Lee, tried to stop his wife from continuing, to which she gently said, “no.”

On social media, some Nevadans tweeted that her comment sounded “suspicious” — almost like Trump promised the Tarkanians something.

In an interview Wednesday, Amy Tarkanian said that asking Trump to “take a look” at her husband’s loss refers to the possibility of voter fraud.

“In a state like Nevada, we don’t even show ID at the polls — which is asinine,” she said. “We’re the third owners of our home and we still get sample ballots mailed to us in the names of other owners. I’m not saying that’s why he lost. I’m saying there is a mess that needs to be cleaned up.”

Danny Tarkanian blamed outside spending and a barrage of negative TV ads and mailers as the reason he lost the race for that seat for a second time.

The ads resurrected old claims that Tarkanian helped “set up” telemarketing companies that preyed on seniors, which he denied. Tarkanian won a defamation lawsuit against past political foes who made similar claims, and a lawsuit is pending against Democratic Rep. Jacky Rosen, who he ran against in 2016. Rosen ousted GOP Sen. Dean Heller on Tuesday night.

“I have had over $20 million in character assassination ads used against me in the past six years, even though I have won a defamation lawsuit on these exact same lies and I am in the process of winning a second,” Tarkanian said Wednesday. “Despite them being totally false, too many voters believe these deceitful and disgusting ads.”

Tarkanian’s name appeared on the Nevada ballot six times, including two bids for Congress.

Lee’s campaign spokesman, Brandon Cox, defended the campaign’s claims and called Mrs. Tarkanian’s remarks “disturbing and deeply disappointing.”

“Susie looks forward to moving past the divisive election season and working together with Democrats and Republicans to get things done on behalf of Nevada families,” Cox said.

Amy Tarkanian said Wednesday that she stands by her election night comments.

“I’m not going to sugarcoat this,” she said. “I know they say you’re supposed to sit there and hug your opponent and wish them well. But I’m tired of empty suits and people who are willing to claw their way up and stab you in the back just to get a title. It’s disgusting.”

reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/amy-tarkanian-delivers-fiery-election-night-speech-after-husbands-loss-1522069/

Learn what words mean

Kek at 3:15 when he tries to stop her and she puts her hand in his face & tells him "no" like he's a fuckin dog. This guy needs to stop running. He only gives Republicans losses & he's lost seven (!) times already

At this point his wife would have been a better choice than he was.

I want her to peg my ass tbh

Holy shit just watch his face through the whole thing, it's like she demanded to give his speech for him and he's 100% helpless.

Attached: 97f6735a107ceace1d3fd8be15649759ffcba78f947e4a866f88360a989bacf1.jpg (306x333, 122.87K)

imagine being this rich beyond your wildest dreams businessman but your wife walks all over you and steals your spotlight to yell at your supporters and beg trump for help…. i bet trump banged her

Staged bullshit.
If you can't see that this was put on to push the STRONK WOMYN meme then you might be beyond help.
Him acting submissive and even effeminate, is part of the script, it's something called JUXTAPOSITION and makes her look even more STRONK and CONFIDENT.
You call yourselves red pilled and media savvy? Wake the fuck up, before it's too late.

Well done little doggy, Pavlov is happy.

Trump sees a loser

Trump sees a pussywhipped loser

She clearly would leave this loser for President Trump in a heartbeat!!

oh sweetie…

Attached: 2207739ebdf1f0d88df36391f118f0fb15460741da1c24750c11ea47c8e8078f.jpg (680x680, 74.5K)

XD wymen r so sass
Kill yourself.

aw does babyboo honeybunches need a timeout?

Attached: swet.jpg (586x448, 76.17K)

XD emulating women
Your death is coming and it won't be fast. It will be agonizing and no amount of estrogen will save you. I'll take a time out. :^)

Bring it on m*le, the future is female.

Attached: 9.jpg (1241x2225, 486.44K)

Sadly she has a point. There are plenty of reports of irregularities including photographic evidence. We need to recheck to see only eligible votes are counted.

Are they sure their not talking about women? Because they fit the bill 100%

Those who proclaim to know the future are liars foremost, and ultimately the damned. The future will be your destruction and nothing can stop it.

Good luck.

(((lost)))
Not a single demonigger was elected by legal votes last Tuesday. Not one.

Uh no sweetie they are talking about pathetic insecure virgin incels who sperg out and kill people when they can't get laid, AKA you

Signed someone so pathetic that they cower behind a female and idealize being one for sake of their failure as men;

you hate what you have failed to be. Scared? You should be.

insults, you sure seem petty and childish thanks for proving my point

Attached: d428af5c84dabc9b1701866317d5bf7f86d4698b3fa56a4948e64fadfbac5350.jpg (332x396, 23.35K)

Your response confirms what I already know. Are you prepared for what's coming? Nothing will save you.

Not that similar. State sen Mike Schneider paid $50k in damages and atty's fees for a claim that Tarkanian set up charities that then defrauded the elderly and turned "state's evidence" to avoid prosecution. Tarkanian's role was registered agent, a name to call on incorporation papers, but typically a lawyer with no involvement in day-to-day operations. Schneider's problem was implying guilt – the DA testified Tarkanian had nothing to do with the case. Tarkanian did in fact "set up" the charities.The real problem here is that being the son of UNLV BB coach Jerry Tarkanian apparently isn't enough pull in NV elections.

Attached: polcuck impotent rage.png (375x298, 156.12K)

Your assumptions are more of a meme than anything you could ever post. Knowing that how assured you are will be your death makes me ecstatic.

would you say euphoric even?

Attached: polcuck fedora.png (659x639, 309.6K)

I would say it's sublime. Divine. Splendorous. I guess you could even say "Rapturous." :)

yikes

Attached: 3df.jpg (686x751, 52.01K)

Losing steam already? Let that be your analogy; while you mock and post memes, people greater than myself work toward your destruction.

So I ask again: are you prepared? The future is coming.

In 50 years when you're looking back on your wasted life and thinking to yourself once again
You're going to remember this post
I'm living in your head rent free for the rest of your life now

Your projection tells me more than you care to realize. After all, you're here to post memes and call people "sweetie."

What's that about a wasted life? In this moment I truly am euphoric.

Another failed polcuck

Ah, isn't that hilarious? You were warned of your assumptions being your death… and here you are, making more.

You really can't teach someone unwilling to learn, can you? No revenge is needed; you're stuck here forever, with the same people that you hate. That is suffering.

:)

You really are a poor little naive virgin aren't you, read up on Social Sadism. I'm in a kink club on the west coast, we've had orgies while projecting onto the wall screencap posts from r/incel forums, wizardchan and here are goldmines for losers like you wailing about never getting fucked and killing yourself at 30 while we enjoy the ultimate hedonistic pleasure the schadenfreude is like nothing you have ever experienced or will experience

That's an awful lot of meaningless words for someone posting here. Here's something for you:

A truth that's told with bad intent
Beats all the lies you can invent.

And in another tone, who cares? Ugly people have sex too. Lol :)

Not you though

What makes you think that? :) You were right. You got me! I'm a "poor little naive virgin."

Hahahahaha.

Anyone can have sex, not anyone can enjoy a relationship. Loose women and loose men are looser than they've ever been, they advertise their promiscuity openly. The incel meme is a myth and an inside joke, enjoyed by voluntary virgins who are simply young/inexperienced and actual clueless normies - no one is incapable of getting laid or participating in loose sex any longer.

It's literally harder to find a dance partner.

Attached: female_future.jpg (1560x2744, 891.18K)

I wonder (((why))) he lost?

I though all that good stuff was supposed to have happened after women got the vote?
Face it, women are snakes and no better than men. The only reason they do not forcibly suppress men, is because we wouldn't let them. And now it even looks like they might finally getting there, because of fucking incel white knight sex traitors. Disgusting!

If I ever become this much of a disgrace I hope to perish on the day of the rope. Gotta purify mankind.

what time are you heading over to the gas station bathroom for "work" tonight? sweetie. remember the mouthwash this time, mkay?

She runs and wins

Only thing left for him is an apron

A good jewess will both peg your ass and dominate both your mind and body and will only allow you to speak the ancient words "#metoo" as she copulates the nearest BLM

Wendy makes Andy have roast beef every night
He does the laundry(even said he was doing it while posting)
washes th dishes
cooks dinner
sweeps the floor

He said it beats loneliness

I just got a pet dog…but I have to do the laundry
wash th dishes
cook dinner
sweep the floor for one(and clean my dog's shit up)

Say, Andy, do you wipe Wendy's ass?