Trump confuses Baltics states with Balkans & accuses confused leaders of starting Yugoslav wars

When President Donald Trump met with Dalia Grybauskaitė of Lithuania, Kersti Kaljulaid of Estonia and Raimonds Vējonis of Latvia earlier this year, he started with a criticism. At the White House in April, Trump opened by chastising the Baltic leaders for starting the war in the 1990s that ended with the breakup of the former Yugoslavia. The Baltic leaders were apparently very confused and it took them “a moment” to realize that the commander in chief was confusing Baltic states with the Balkans, reported French newspaper Le Monde.

Although it’s hardly surprising world geography isn’t Trump’s strong suit, this case is particularly notable considering Melania Trump is originally from the Balkans. The first lady was born in Slovenia, which gained independence in 1991 at the start of the Balkan wars. As Le Monde wrote, Trump remained “apparently uneducated in the matter by his wife, Melania, originally from the former Yugoslavia.”

slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/baltics-vs-balkans-trump-reportedly-gets-the-two-confused-at-meeting-with-leaders-of-estonia-latvia-and-lithuania.html

Attached: Trump_Mensa_Genius.jpg (769x404, 53.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/world/201811121069738709-trump-confuses-baltic-balkans-yugoslavia-wars/
newsweek.com/trump-confused-baltics-balkans-and-accused-confused-leaders-starting-yugoslav-1210939
baltictimes.com/trump_confused_baltics_with_balkans_at_a_meeting_with_baltic_presidents_in_april_-_newspaper/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sil vous plaît,mes amies, 6 mor yrs of this guy

U Ass of A has never been funnier

Attached: 528.jpg (1136x640, 170.59K)

Did somebody say
BALKANS?

Attached: le bavarian prophet of doom.png (825x817, 249.09K)

What a stupid faggot. It's not hard to remember.

Attached: reimu_smug.jpg (700x700, 84.23K)

Literally zero video evidence
Right.

Attached: PicsArt_11-13-07.43.14.jpg (769x404, 47.8K)

show us ANY video (or still photography) evidence that you've ever had a female be seen standing next to you in public

You got to be special kind of retard to believe SLATE and their "sources"

This is unfair reporting, because you're trying to present Donald Trump as if he is not smart, just because he's not smart, and you're trying to suggest that he's embarrassing, just because he's embarrassing. You're trying to make him look like a stupid fucking embarrassing moron, just because he's a stupid fucking embarrassing moron and that's not fair

He's quoting a newspaper but still every time.

Attached: right.JPG (1091x423, 66.95K)

go lose a war, frog lizard

sputniknews.com/world/201811121069738709-trump-confuses-baltic-balkans-yugoslavia-wars/

Better?

A lot of people say America when they really mean USA.

I've been calling it the USSA since Obama stepped foot into office.

You got to be special kind of retard to believe SPUTNIKNEWS and their "sources"

newsweek.com/trump-confused-baltics-balkans-and-accused-confused-leaders-starting-yugoslav-1210939

You got to be special kind of retard to believe NEWSWEEK and their "sources"

baltictimes.com/trump_confused_baltics_with_balkans_at_a_meeting_with_baltic_presidents_in_april_-_newspaper/

Attached: kanye-west-maga-hat.jpg (1200x630, 111.23K)

please share this soon to be april fools day soon to be holiday classic in Nov

Attached: Whose Boat Is This Boat An Animated Holiday Classic colbert trump.mp4 (1280x720, 10.99M)

When President George W. Bush arrived in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina in 2005, he offered victims a personal message — one they needed to hear given his administration’s infamously slow and inept response to the storm. “To all who carry a burden of loss,” he said, “I extend the deepest sympathy of our country.”

And when President Barack Obama spoke from a beachside town in New Jersey that was ravaged by Hurricane Sandy in 2012, he told residents much the same. “We are here for you,” he said, “and we will not forget.”

Little of that high-minded rhetoric was on display Tuesday when President Trump visited Texas to discuss the devastation from Hurricane Harvey. Trump, who ran on a promise of being a different kind of president, once again kept that promise.

He made virtually no mention of the storm’s victims, and there was no indication he met with any. He didn’t call for donations or volunteers. He didn’t mourn the dead.

Instead, Trump marveled at the size of Harvey (“it’s epic, what happened”), gushed about the crowd that had gathered to see him (“what a turnout”), offered hyperbole about the recovery effort (it will be “something very special”), and thanked his Federal Emergency Management Agency administrator (“a man who has really become very famous on television over the last couple of days”).

Attached: Trump's Epic Boat Fail (2).mp4 (640x360, 2.14M)

Ron, Ron, Ron……. it's Neptune

I'm going to be candid with you and tell you that I'm not particularly crazy about the other people that work with the Goldwater and with Zig Forums.

If HotWheels is still involved, then of course get to goes without saying that I have a lot… A lot of respect for him… No offense, Ron but I think it's fair to say Hot Wheels deserves even more respect than you

No I'm not trying to minimize how much I respect you, because I think the world of you… You're the only thing that keeps this motherfucking shithole afloat, and whenever the shit hits the fan you're always ready to go like a one-man Delta Force or something… And I've got to respect that about you. You also seem to be the type that doesn't take himself too seriously… I might be wrong, in fact I could be completely off base regarding my assumption, but I have you pegged as the type of guy who doesn't take himself too seriously, and that's always a lot of fun and very important

Whether you like it or not I have decided to start working on a couple of cool logos for you. The one I like the best is probably the one you will like the least, and I'm pretty sure you're going to like the cartoonish looking Asian themed logo, but I really wish that you would take a good long look at my favorite version, and give it some thought

Of course you don't have to use any of my Graphics I design for you, and I'm doing it free of copyright or trademark so it's free domain for you to use, or conversely, for you not to use… I realize there's a mathematical possibility that you would look at my Logos and say, "no I don't like them and I don't think I'm going to use them"

Of course that's always a possibility and that's how I enter into everything… That's the same way to enter into a relationship with a girl, realizing there's a mathematical probability it's not going to work, but that should never stop you from trying to succeed anyway… You just don't get butthurt at the end if you get shot down

This Thread is fascinating

That sarcasm

It means I was being facetious

It means I was joking around, because I don't really think it's fascinating

It's probably interesting to a geek like you but I'm an artist so I don't give a fuck about this shit.

When we last spoke I told you to pass along a message for me, telling everybody involved in your organization that I'm just joking around with them… I'm just having fun… I just specialize in being a certain kind of asshole that takes it up a few notches and makes you really really really really starting to hate me after a while

I've been doing this for a long time, and I've seen trolls come and go, I've watched the best of shitposters at work, but I think it's fair to say while those people become irritants, I become the person that you literally want to kill

I'm the one you literally want to hunt down and murder, and I think that speaks volumes for my talent

Because this is all just one big joke. None of this is real, and I'm a performance artist… I just happened to have perfected a routine that can stop the gears of just about any machine and make the mechanics schedule time to hunt me down and murder me in my sleep

Like I said no hard feelings to Jim or James or Philip or Diana, now Courtney Tubbs can eat my shit. I'm not giving any apologies to Courtney Tubbs because she's a piece of shit. She's his gigantic liability for your father and I don't think he realizes it yet I don't think your father's thinking it all the way through with Courtney Tubbs because she's going to bring it a lot of problems to your organization, and she's already started

And once again I would like to extend respect to you. Because I actually like you a lot and you're the type of guy that if I had an opportunity in real life to just go hang out with you and maybe have a cup of coffee or some Filipino tea or whatever the fuck it is you people drink, I would actually enjoy sitting there and listening to your life story… I would really enjoy learning from you and just listening to your life story so I understood you better

I can't say the same for your father or for James… Sorry but I just don't think I would enjoy hanging out with them and listening to their bullshit stories

Philip seems cool

You know what sucks about Zig Forums?

The volunteer mods have been given too much Authority to express their little butthurt personal emotional problems, and not stay objective about their job title

They let the little butt hurt feelings get in the way, and they seem to forget that they have a job to do, and that job entails discretion when it comes to letting your own little butthurt Baby Bitch boys sissy ass hurt feelings get in the way.

Why don't you guys jump their shit and put them in their place and make this website the way it was meant to be?

Nice to seeya-

NEPPY

Attached: 14705779_205829036507460_3608541837436740506_n.jpg (480x480, 20.44K)

wow, really big news.

Excuse me, kind sir… But Thou Art missing the point… This thread has nothing to do with whatever the fuck OP started typing about because I haven't even read it yet, nor do I intend on reading it…

This Thread, like all other threads, is about whatever the fuck you want it to be about…. and right now I personally feel like talking to Ron… I know he'll eventually read these words, so I'm talking to Ron… You can talk to whoever the fuck you want to and don't limit it to any specific topic because that makes it boring….

'Keep it friggy-friggy fresh!!!'

(makes DJ turntable 'scratching' gesture*

Attached: PicsArt_11-15-04.18.15.jpg (1536x2048, 372.05K)

Attached: PicsArt_11-15-04.21.17.jpg (2643x1982, 463.66K)

>>>/sudo/

ANDY

I doubt the gook will see yor message

As for hotwheels, he don't need the pity

You do
>>>/sudo/ is the gook's board, but he usually doesn't reply ,because of all the whining bitches who post there.

trump is stupid

that be what it be about that

Correction , dimwit….

He and I speak frequently, and he's told me how much he enjoys my artwork….

Sorry to burst your little selfentitled bubble

That video was so dumb

the press is the enemy of the people! even in estonia!

This dumb nigger is a caricature of the fat retarded amerimutt, god I can't wait till they go extinct.

Attached: average mutt.jpg (386x339, 36.61K)

yea, just like all that pussy you get

Guy who get a lot of pussy don't brag about it

losers do

A literal Russian propaganda web site

I've never 'bragged' about jack shit…

And the truly ironic part is that YOU'D have no knowledge whatsoever how men behave when they get pussy.

REPEAT WITH ME
POTATUS OF THE DIVIDED STATES OF GOYMERICA

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9.74K)

Yeah I you're great johnny. Great job.

Quite the throne you occupy.

Yeah I you're great johnny. Great job.

Quite the throne you occupy.

womp womp

Attached: Whose Boat Is This Boat An Animated Holiday Classic colbert trump.mp4 (1280x720, 10.99M)

TV junkie.

Is this what passes as humor in US?