There are many new signs that Donald Trump is mentally deteriorating

Trump held a news conference after the midterm elections in which his affect was clearly depressed, until he engaged in a confrontation with CNN’s Jim Acosta.
The president traveled to Paris to take part in the commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the signing of the treaty that ended WWI. He had previously cancelled his plans for a military parade, saying that he would honor the military in Paris instead.
On Saturday, Trump skipped the ceremony at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in France. The White House suggested that it was because of the weather, but that didn’t stop other world leaders or Trump’s staff from attending the event.
The president arrived two hours late to a dinner that evening with world leaders.
The White House announced that the president will not attend the ASEAN or APEC summits in mid-November.
Monday morning brought this announcement:
Trump confuses Baltics states with Balkans & accuses confused leaders of starting Yugoslav wars

It is hard to avoid the idea that there is a pattern to all of this. Based on his affect during the press conference last Wednesday, I asked whether or not Trump was depressed. That seemed to be the conclusion that a lot of people reached for various reasons. These last five days have only heightened that concern. It is a very real possibility that Trump is decompensating.

In medicine, decompensation is the functional deterioration of a structure or system that had been previously working with the help of allostatic compensation. Decompensation may occur due to fatigue, stress, illness, or old age. When a system is “compensated,” it is able to function despite stressors or defects. Decompensation describes an inability to compensate for these deficiencies.

The president did, however, brighten up a bit for one moment on Sunday.

His handler seemed to want to cheer him up.

At this point, it appears that the president will still attend the G20 meeting in Argentina at the end of November, where he’s expected to meet with Putin. It will be interesting to watch whether Robert Mueller releases any information before that date, which is probably what is causing the decompensation in the first place.

alternet.org/there-are-many-new-signs-donald-trump-mentally-deteriorating

Attached: GettyImages-894923944.jpg (1024x724, 80.76K)

OP should apply for a job at CNN.

Maybe one of the reasons Trump was a no-show in Paris (although his hair worries were a big part of it) had to do with the shrewd Macron probably saying no to his using a golf cart to get around. Trump would have to stand up and walk like everybody else. Sure, they would give him a walker or a wheelchair if he needed one, but Trump is hooked on the golf cart. It makes him think he's not an overweight old man.

This is an OP ed piece. Fuck off

congrats you just realized presidents has a hard job and doesnt have time to fact check opinion pieces like you do

The president arrived two hours late to a dinner that evening with world leaders."

Trump had to keep getting his diapers changed. The old fucker keeps shitting and pissing himself.

We have ourselves a known liar.

"By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!"

No. it's really important TRUE news of what's going on behin the scenes

How many days did it take the 2 serial liars to come up with that lame B S excuse? Best our Commander and Chief, Gen. Bonespurs, managed to not attend 2 ceremonies in one week honoring our fallen war dead and reminding the nation and the world what a despicable dishonorable leader the United States of America has. Their Secret Service concern B S excuse over his extravagantly over engineered girlyman comb-over hair-doo falling on and injuring him in the rain confirms Trump's venality and cowardice perfectly.

If this overweight orangutan's daddy was poor, Donny would have spent his life getting yelled at for forgetting to replace the urinal mints.

Listen to his every non-scripted public statement. Each one features some crude, semi-correct construction you'd expect from someone for whom English is a second language they're still learning. He'll say something like, "I will be there for a very short period of time" or "You are a rude and terrible person." It's the language of someone whose sentence-forming skills are lagging behind his idea-having impulses. And it will get worse

His oral utterances are effective.. to his followers. But if you print out what comes out of his mouth.. its incredible. Incomprehensible almost. His brain is shot.

If he's doing it deliberately, to appeal to his army of orcs, then I'm wrong. But I can't believe it's deliberate. WHAT he says does appeal to them. HOW he says it, to me, indicates deterioration. No other public figure, of either party, speaks that way. Every one assumes it's a responsible adult's duty to craft sentences as intelligently, or succinctly, or humorously, or clearly, as they can. He just spurts.

More like Trump haters losing their reality

I hope Trump wins in 2020

It would be real funny to see his brane rot n office

His incontinence is a real problem. And visible. When he goes full frontal the outline of his man-sized Depends is clearly visible. The President of the United States is literally pissing in his pants.

I hope he does too because your butthurt asshole would bleed you so hard out of life.

A Lot of People Are Asking… Does Donald J. Trump Wear A Diaper?

If you look farther down his right leg , just above the knee, you can see where a turd slipped out of the diaper and fell half way down his leg.

Attached: DDrNp8WWAAAth_e.jpg (274x452, 20.24K)

When Donny goes gaga

The troops, the FBI, and the intelligence community are all sworn to the Constitution, not the occupant of the Presidency.

There are probably fewer than 45 dependable thugs among the Republicans in the Senate.

America is in trouble. Donnie Fats is in bigger trouble. Look at things from his point of view. He doesn't just have political problems. He's also facing a lifetime of tax court, civil suits courts, and very probably criminal and bankruptcy courts. And he doesn't get to fly around in Air Force One, nor even in his own second-hand jet, while he spends his time shuttling around between them.

And what about that hair, have you seen that thing lately? All that money and a mop like that, how does that make sense?

Trump is unfit for office! He's as deranged and divorced from reality as the deplorable trolls posting here! Hurry up, Mueller. We'll take Pence until 2020, when he's replaced by a Democrat. Pence may be horrible, but at least he isn't ravaged by multiple mental illnesses like Trump.

Trump is unfit for office! He's as deranged and divorced from reality as the deplorable trolls posting here! Hurry up, Mueller. We'll take Pence until 2020, when he's replaced by a Democrat. Pence may be horrible, but at least he isn't ravaged by multiple mental illnesses like Trump.(and /killcen/

I voted for him but now after checking his statements I realize I got the same as Obama and the rest. Alex Jones does a great job of damage control though but only for the low IQ supporters who can't do their own thinking.

Too bad.

He would have made a difference.

But, like Reagan, they are gonna pull the plug on him in 2020

Pull my string!

Attached: c8d31e0d1b4db11786d3677fc3ac9cf808804a0d4a298c50d5b3887ee38793a4.jpg (255x255, 19.82K)

CNN can't report this, because it would so obviously biased.

The main news media will lay low until it becomes more pronounced(when the meds stop working)

OP has more dicks in his mouth than an entire San Fran Faggot parade. I don't think MSNBC, CNN, and the DNC together could spew this much BS. Congrats, OP. You've set a new standard for spewing utter lies and calling it news. Now go fist yourself.

All I see is a xtra THICC leader of the free world
I want a potus of dat ass

Orange man bad!

Kek. True

facts and (((truth))) BTFO

This is a fucking identical article every monthish or so. We've had thousands of (((psychiatrists))) sign onto some letter declaring him unfit to serve.

Reagan had fucking alzheimers and Clinton had the clap. If they could stay in office for two terms, so can The Donald.

Go back to plebbit you nigger loving faggot.

A good commie is a dead commie. You've caused enough misery.

Attached: beautiful.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

Right, and just look how well they got Hillary propped up and she is entirely intoxicated and can't walk yet they say she will run. They need to do some work on Dons hair though it's been totally out of whack lately.

Might I just add …YOU ARE FAKE NEWS…

If anything, he has improved in speaking since his inauguration. Go back to the debates, the nasaly breathing and the out of breath statements , so hard to bear. Thank God we can now hear Trump without the nasaly rasp in the background.

I wonder what it's like to worry about another human being this much day in and day out.

Tis only the unfit ones (((they))) select for POTUS. If the new prez tries to trick em, off with his head . So much better to just get the unfit ones from the start, saves em from the whole JFK type drama when the time could have gone into a false flag op across the globe.