Firefighter who fired shotgun at lost black teen who knocked on his door gets 10 ys in prison

A white retired firefighter in Michigan found guilty of firing a shotgun from his porch at a black teenager who knocked on his front door because he was lost was sentenced Tuesday to four to 10 years in prison.

Jeffrey Zeigler, dressed in a grey jumpsuit with his hands shackled in front of him, appeared in an Oakland County courtroom where a judge sentenced him to two to 10 years for one count of assault with intent to do great bodily harm and two years for one count of felony firearm. He was convicted on Oct. 12.

The sentences will be consecutive, meaning Zeigler will serve at least two years for the assault count and another two years for the firearm count, the judge said.

Zeigler, 53, was seen on home surveillance video around 8:20 a.m. ET on April 12 shooting at Brennan Walker as the teen fled down the street. Walker told police that he had missed his school bus that morning and got lost as he was walking through Rochester Hills.

Walker, 14, said he went to Zeigler's home to ask for directions to Rochester High School, where he is a freshman.

"I knocked on the door, stepped back, knocked, stepped back, and then a lady came downstairs yelling there's a nigger tryin' to get in!," he told NBC-affiliate WDIV in April.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/retired-firefighter-who-fired-shotgun-black-teen-asking-directions-gets-n935611?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Attached: shotgun.gif (569x425, 3.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/news/officers-across-us-warn-communities-about-knock-knock-burglars/1804014/
propertyguardmaster.com/10-signs-house-targeted-burglars/
reolink.com/how-to-know-if-your-house-being-watched-or-targeted-by-burglars/#request
baronedefensefirm.com/michigan-gun-lawyer/lawful-possession/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chances are that nigger was trying to rob the house regardless of the claims of dindunuffins

Yeah and I got lost heading to church, guess I'm gonna knock on this liquor store door, see if anyone is home!

Silly firefighter
You're not allowed to shoot at them till AFTER they rape and murder you

GREAT! The kid was literally brand new to the area and was a 14 year old. He missed the bus and wanted to ask for help, white whore screams “why did they have to choose our house help!!!” Then dumb white cuck comes to the rescue firing a shotgun towards a 14 year old.
< tells police he shot the gun because he tripped
< video shows him clearly aiming and firing
< obvious lying cuck was then arrested LOL
< no he gets to he fucked by his ayran lovers in prison where he belongs. (Hilarious that he will be raped by the “master raceLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL”)
Now /polfags/ are sad for their boyfriend.
HAVE FUN IN PRISON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Couldnt be happier to see this fag get raped by his “ayran master race kings” lolololololol

Nice wall text fucking try hard newfag.

Thanks for the tip my fellow faggot

This.

Because burglars and rapists are well known to knock on the front door and wait patiently for an answer…Dumbass.

Attached: 1384734706160.jpg (700x435, 66.81K)

None of you retards would be defending this if the kid wasn't black.

If you're going to come out here and say that you don't care if all the niggers got murdered by muh superior white race, JUST FUCKING SAY IT, you fucking cowards. Don't be all passive-aggressive "oh he deserved it", bullshit. You want goddamned racial genocide FUCKING SAY IT!

Goddamned motherfucking pussies, the lot of you.

They are, though.
>>>abc7chicago.com/news/officers-across-us-warn-communities-about-knock-knock-burglars/1804014/
>>>propertyguardmaster.com/10-signs-house-targeted-burglars/
>>>reolink.com/how-to-know-if-your-house-being-watched-or-targeted-by-burglars/#request

at this point he should stand back and say "wow, calm down madame, I only wanted to ask for directions"

I bet you he nigged out and went "muhfuggin rayciss cracka, who you callin nigger?" and started chasing the woman

Guess you missed pic related

lol forgot my pic related

Attached: 507B21B300000578-0-image-a-8_1537491547475.jpg (636x358, 40.55K)

First off

secondly

>>>abc7chicago.com/news/officers-across-us-warn-communities-about-knock-knock-burglars/1804014/
All suspects caught, burglaries occurred only when someone didn't answer the door (aka not screaming nigger and getting a gun). Perps easily identified and singled out by police SPECIFICALLY because they went to the front door and knocked gaining everyones attention. Again, not a tactic used by competent or successful burglars and an isolated case.

>>>propertyguardmaster.com/10-signs-house-targeted-burglars/
Lists POTENTIAL SIGNS of being CASED not actively broken into. Also Includes: strange cars, strange people walking down the street, workmen, religious and fundraising workers, people taking pictures. Gonna need a lot of ammo if that gives you carte blanche to shoot people for NOT breaking into your house.

>>>reolink.com/how-to-know-if-your-house-being-watched-or-targeted-by-burglars/#request
See previous. Again suspecting that you are being cased by burglars does not give you permission to shoot them, take pictures of them and notify the cops. If a stranger shows up at your door, you don't have to let them in. You can ask them to leave and if they refuse call the police. Shouting nigger and shooting an unarmed teenager in the back as he runs down the street is not self defense.

you implied burglars don't knock on doors and wait for an answer. i provided evidence that this implication is incorrect. then your reply amounts to "innocent until proven guilty." sure, he didnt steal anything from that specific house. if nobody answered the door then he would have. if the homeowners didnt shoot at him then the nigger probably would have stolen from a neighbors house instead.
notice that i did not state anywhere in this reply that shooting a foiled burglar is legal. i did not state that it is morally correct. that is beyond the scope of my point. my point is, again,
BURGLARS DO IN FACT KNOCK ON DOORS TO SEE IF ANYBODY IS HOME. THEY DO WAIT A MINUTE OR SO FOR AN ANSWER BEFORE THEY BREAK IN.

Time stamp is 2:13 on the security video. Sun was looksclike it's up, so PM? What school is he trying to reach reach at 2:13 in the afternoon?

Facts presented are fake facts. (((They))) have been sending them to my door for years attempting to achieve the same results. In the New World Order if you're white and defend yourself you will be hauled away for extermination ultimately per Agenda 21, 2030 & 2050.
New World Order has been in place for years it is the United Nations of which America is a member for a long time which means you are and have been in the New World Order/World Government. Those white UN jets spraying America should have tipped you off years ago but It has not. Fires in California that are currently being video taped and placed on social media showing the laser beam coming down from the sky should also tip you off but again it has not. People being driven from their rural homes should have again, tipped you off but it has not. Agenda 21, 2030 and 2050 should have also tipped you off due to that it is happening and you fail to recognize it because you’re far too lazy to investigate on your own without being led by Q in a circle chasing your tail of which my dog is smart enough not to do. Your masters which are all the talking heads on the internet are paid to lead you astray and they’re doing a fantastic job of it. There is tons of info on the web about this to include interviews of US Government employees who lay this out in real terms that even you could understand but you wont go look it up because you’re trained not to. The UN has now come for the land of America. They want the natural resources therefore you will be depopulated from the surface of the land and they will continue bringing in the immigrants to help and creating a slave colony and will commence to strip the earth of it’s vast wealth and to strip Americans of their heritage through decimation.
Q> Who is Q?
A> UN Agent.
You can despise Hillary all you want or any of the others and that is their plan to distract you from this knowledge so you remain stupid.
Heather Nuerte the proposed new UN Ambassador is an active member of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and Illuminati which you can look up for yourselves quite easily but you won’t because you’re brain washed to remain ignorant. Only allowing the information that (((they))) put into your head to exist there.
Now that I have exposed (((The Plan))) to you it is time for you to go back to sleep. Your eyelids are getting heavy again, your breathing is slowing down as you slip into REM and now you are totally unconscious frozen into a state of ignorance of which will be your own demise as (((they))) continue wiping you from the land you call home. Erasing your children’s future right before your sleeping eyes.

Yeah thats fucking retarded. Thats one of the most common, well known things that they do to see if anyone is home first. Most people leave their doors unlocked especially if they've never been on the receiving end and assume good will and dont know better

Obviously we're defending it because niggers are thieves and murderers. That kid will come back and rape and murder that guy's wife while he's in prison. The moral of the story is if you shoot at niggers, make sure you kill them.

The real questions that should be asked is , 1. Why did he come up with such a flimsy excuse? " OH NO I TRIPPED" really? A stupid kid being lost is far more believable than saying " I TRIPPED AND MY GUN WENT OFF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT" when there is clearly a camera.

The old man was probably dealing Oxy, peeked out and thought one of those nigger gangbangers was coming to steal his stash.

I am immediately stricken that the homeowner was disgustingly and inexplicably over-agressive. Beyond reproach

Upon second look and thinking it over… Ask for directions? Are you fucking kidding me nigger? This isnt the 1950s. (We know that for damn sure). The nog has a cell phone.

Both the victim and the aggressor are in the wrong, but the evidence is clear the aggressor is more wrong.

No, you cant shoot at someone because they knocked on your door at a decent hour. Thats it.

It's at most unlawful discharge of a weapon.
Wait never mind it's not even that.
baronedefensefirm.com/michigan-gun-lawyer/lawful-possession/
BUBUBUBUBUT NEGROS ARE HUMAN

The founding fathers were very clear that;
- only Man is protected by it's laws
- only males of European descent are Men
HURRRRRR DURRRRRR KIKE SCOTUS RULING
MUH LIVING DOCUMENT
MUH UNITED NATIONS

But I digress. He's going to be murdered in prison.

I've been arrested for burglary, and I would literally knock at the door and if nobody appeared to be around just walk in. The amount of doors left unlocked is absurd.
I have no doubt this kid was doing the same thing.
No I don't do nigger shit anymore.

And like you, this firefighter is a moron

I mean..Lol… takes a special kind of stupid to get caught committing a crime by your own security camera

He showed it to the officers to prove his innocence, then they arrested him lol
He claimed he believed Walker was trying to rob him and the shotgun accidentally fired when he tripped.

Not only that but with video evidence he claimed he shot accidentally from a trip. He tripped himself right into the shotgun sights

That's like trying to buy smokes from a gas station without ID and calling the cops on the store after they refuse you, then when the cops arrive you show them a warrant for your arrest that has your birth date on it to prove you're of age.

Attached: trolling.jpg (1920x1080, 153.01K)

You know the black don't wash off?

It's almost as if he thought he was in the right.

but then, He did think he was in the right. Thats why he cried in court. What a moron that guy is.
Just like you

Probably didn't know it was illegal to shoot black kids.

“Sorry officer, I didn’t know I couldn’t do that
You add 2nd degree to assault with a deadly weapon and felony use of a firearm and it's up to 14 years minimum (approximately) as opposed to 4. Big difference and a small jump from "he shot at this child with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm" and "he shot at this child with the intent to cause death". I mean no one shoots a child to try and hurt them, that's beyond preposterous.

Hope this bigot scum gets sued by the kid's mom for duress and loses his house

combination of racist-fuck, low-IQs and gun-happy 2nd amendment fag with an itchy trigger finger who was just praying for any excuse to the be hero the NRA wants him to be. he deserves more time than that, just for his lowly combination of genetics.

That's some funny shit.

Attached: aw yea.jpg (660x495, 120.58K)

neat, lets dial this moral compass on over to true north…

a NIGGER invaded a WHITE country. hang him for as many minutes as it takes to create a white country that isnt forced to accept other races into its population. give him a "break" from that hanging for as many minutes as there are white people in nigeria, or china, or israel

just kill him dead

you deserve to get a shotgun blast in the balls.

bUT THAT cryin redneck bitch sure as hell is guilty

Niggers are gonna have a high ol time with his ass in the pen

The kid told his mom and the cops probably knocked on his door

I doubt he called the cops

If he did without checking the video, he is a moron

HIs own home surveillance? Really?

THIS
PSA to white families living in white neighborhoods that never had to lock their front doors before:
Time to start locking your doors.
If your neighborhood isn't culturally enriched yet, it will be soon. This is not a blackpill, it is a warning to protect your fucking family. Unless you want your family to be killed, raped, or worse, please lock your doors and windows.
AMERICA IS NO LONGER WHITE. WE ARE AT WAR.

That "bitch" is one of the few whites that niggers won't touch. Most whites are too soy to fight back against niggers. Niggers only attack weak targets: women, old people, little kids, tranny faggots… But not this "bitch."

Found the nigger

fat 60 yr old man

gimme yor lunch money, bitch

OPEN DA DOOR MUFUCKA I'M LOST

any audio?

Another dindu got what it deserved
"got lost" yeah right
Same thing as gipseys asking for a glass of water or for old newspapers etc.
All bullshit

doesnt matter if hes fat and old. if a pack of niggers corners him, hes bringing at least one to hell with him when he goes. thats too risky for niggers. like i said, they only attack when they are sure they wont get hurt. they attack soyboys, women, grannies, little kids etc. they will not attack a racist redneck. niggers wont attack cartel beaners either. niggers are not brave, they only attack soft targets.
plus, that redneck will be backed up by the aryan brotherhood. no niggers will fuck with him.

Look at all of these misspellings and grammatical errors. Hey, user. Do you want to know how I know that you're a nigger? You can hide your skin color behind 7 proxies, but you still can't hide your IQ.

Attached: 50240a05033f8e58dfb0e10c5e18b1dba.jpg (936x720, 63.4K)

did she real use the n word?

Would NBC not censor it to ,there's a n* tryin' to get in!,?

I smell OP faggotry afoot!

Attached: sherlock-1.jpg (1920x1071, 385.33K)

I mean there's nothing wrong with killing someone who's trying to break into your house but gunning down a fleeing bandit is definitely wrong…wait.

Sad.

Hope he enjoys the buttplay in jail.

The attitude of this goy

they won't censor it if they know the impact will help the case

Shooting at him just for knocking on the door was pretty stupid, its not like the kid tried to rush him. He should have not answered the door if he was concerned: the minute that kid breaks into his home would be the minute he'd have a LEGAL reason for shooting at him.

Be aware of this, you can only use your guns in self-defense.

What I do in similar situations when someone comes to my door knocking, and I don't know who the hell they are, I tend to grab my pistol and I remain very quite and wait. 99.99% of the time they just walk away and I go about my business. Only on ONE occasion someone did not and stood there for a while on the porch. I simply waited for a while, quietly, and eventually the guy left. However, I was armed and ready just encase he dared try something stupid.

so you're admitting you're one of those itchy trigger finger idiots who's just hoping for an opportunity to kill someone? it's bloodthirsty assholes like you who don't deserve to have a gun, because you're just not mature enough for it.