Chicago Cops kill black wearing vest & hat saying security guard while detaining white suspect

When police arrived after reports of a shooting over the weekend at a bar outside Chicago, witnesses say Jemel Roberson, a 26-year-old security guard who worked there, had already subdued the alleged assailant in the parking lot, pinning him to the ground.

Adam Harris, who was at Manny's Blue Bar in Robbins at the time of the incident on Sunday, told WGN-TV that Roberson was holding "somebody on the ground with his knee in his back, with his gun in his back" when officers from neighboring Midlothian got there early Sunday.

Midlothian Police Chief Daniel Delaney said that's when one of his officers "encountered a subject with a gun" and shot him, according to a statement given to the media.

But the "subject" was Roberson, not the suspect in the bar shooting.

On Tuesday, Illinois State Police issued a statement saying that "a Midlothian Police Officer encountered a subject in plain black clothing with no markings readily identifying him as a Security Guard, armed with a gun in the west parking lot."

"According to witness statements, the Midlothian Officer gave the armed subject multiple verbal commands to drop the gun and get on the ground before ultimately discharging his weapon and striking the subject," the statement said.

Roberson was holding a firearm he was licensed to carry. Other witnesses, and a lawsuit filed by Roberson's family, reportedly said he was wearing a hat emblazoned with the word "security."

"Everybody was screaming out 'Security!' " Harris told WGN. "And they still did their job, and saw a black man with a gun, and basically killed him."

Another witness, Jakia Woods, told member station WBEZ's Miles Bryan that Roberson was wearing an orange vest and the hat marked "security."

She said it was "absolutely clear" that he was a security guard.

npr.org/2018/11/13/667252788/police-fatally-shoot-black-security-guard-who-detained-suspected-shooter

Attached: ap_18317089381218-bd6bbc0b183f519b7512499a54a1cfdf0286611b-s1300-c85.jpg (1300x975, 122.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-jemel-roberson-multiple-verbal-commands-20181114-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/11/16/black-security-guard-jemel-roberson-midlothian-police-officer-lee-merritt/2026791002/
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-met-jemel-roberson-security-guard-shooting-witness-20181115-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roberson was the father of a 9-month-old son. "This was going to be my baby's first Christmas with his dad and now he's going to miss out on everything,especially the million dollars Ise gonna get when Ise sue" Avontea Boose, the child's mother, told The Associated Press.

Cop should be charged with at the very least manslaughter.
This is getting fucking ridiculous.

After the Laquan Mcdonald shooting, I could see the cops being charged with manslaughter.
I'd fucking hate to be the union rep in charge of this one, they know they're defending racist dumbasses, but are still obligated give them a defense.

whelp that explains that

the cops did nothing wrong

bootlickers get the rope too

Yes they fucking did. I am from the darkest part of Zig Forums, and even I know true wickedness when I see it. Fuck off with your perversion of justice. You have no honor, dirtbag.

Zig Forums is going to have a bit of a problem choosing sides.

Attached: popcorn.png (471x292, 35.2K)

Your hands cold there?

the cops weren't white so this is barely a blip on the MSM and will be forgotten by tomorrow.

meanwhile, chicago will still be a shithole and a liberal failed state, as they all are.

How do you know that he was racist?
Are you assuming that he was white?
Doesn't that make you racist for assuming that?

What enforces that negative stereotype?

White people involved in some grand conspiracy that is engraved in our evil white DNA?

Who created Gangster Rap?

Attached: 981def4e2ce477af27f3a612d3a0a043.500x500x1.jpg (500x500, 32.61K)

Shut up bigot
only scum like you think that stuff

Yea, if the cop was white. this would be blown up bigger

Fuck off nigger.
Go back to your cuckshed: >>>/plebbit/

? dead nigger is always an acceptable outcome

Jay Z when he had Tupac and Big L killed. They were his only competition at the time.
Jay Z then went on to train his protege in the forms of his methods, only to be the next level, a figurehead for the same demographic Jay himself lead to a memetically compounded culture of violence.

Kanye West.

Attached: 0486d9ee-414d-42b4-95fa-df797cc897c7.jpg (600x500, 69.5K)

lmao

Can't say for sure without a bodycam video.

the title of this OP sucks ass

To be fair to the cops:

It is not like blacks have not brought this upon themselves by perpetuating some of the worst images of black culture possible.
We wanted people to fear us and be wary around us and now they are; they take no precautions whatsoever when dealing with us.

Now we cry when our innocents get shot die to this.

Cannot have the cake and eat it.

Nigger security has gun pointed at a niggr he subdued, and get's shot by nigger cop

3 nogs don't make a wrhite

The black security guard who was
killed by a white police officer
while attempting to detain a gunman outside an Illinois bar was given "multiple verbal commands" to drop his weapon, the state police said Tuesday night.

"multiple verbal commands"

So says the killer white cop

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-jemel-roberson-multiple-verbal-commands-20181114-story.html

An attorney for the partner of the black security guard who was shot to death by a suburban Chicago police officer this week called on investigators Friday to release the officer’s name – or he'll do it himself.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/11/16/black-security-guard-jemel-roberson-midlothian-police-officer-lee-merritt/2026791002/

Witness to shooting of security guard Jemel Roberson: Officer opened fire 'within a few seconds' after warning

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-met-jemel-roberson-security-guard-shooting-witness-20181115-story.html

Dorian Myrickes, 43, who said he was wounded during the chaotic early-morning incident at the bar, also said the Midlothian officer did warn Roberson to drop his gun but fired at him within “not even five seconds” of the warning.

The officer “didn’t give the guy any chance to identify himself or anything,” Carey said. “He just started shooting. I think it was more out of fear. You know what I’m saying? Just fear.”

Kanye West Donates $150,000 to Family of Chicago Security Guard Killed By Cops

Attached: 1116-kanye-west-jemel-quayshawn-roberson-tmz-3.jpg (728x567, 38K)

Cops were probably right, even I own a security shirt and hat. Don't mean shit. Maybe the cops were trigger happy, maybe the nigger was acting a nigger. Maybe both.

According to the officer's statement, he gave several verbal commands. But I'd be willing to bet money that eyewitness accounts will differ.

But don't work for security

shoot this nigger

Kanye making good after being Trump's pet and getting dissed

Not a nigger, I just wear that shit to go backstage and smoke and drink with bands at shows

Definitely a negro

Oh jeez oh man, I have to choose sides? I HAVE TO? Hey, the grablarps and the plapplubs are having a war on planet niggula. Would you like to choose sides? I bet it will be really hard for you. ;^)

its actually a trick question goy, just keep sending money to israel

security should put gun down when police say so

A nigger dies and a cop gets the chair. Why choose a side when you've already one?

confusion
chaos

1,2,3 bang
you dead

cop at fault,but not in malice

he just saw nigro pointing gun at other nigro

Your fired!

dead guys fam get money

all chop chop

i put a bullet in thee
emptied my chamber click click click

six and click don't rime