New Study Again Links Fluoride to ADHD in Children

ADHD is one of the most common issues with children these days. According to 2016 data from the CDC, approximately 2.4 million children ages 6-11 have ADHD in the US and that number tends to increase over time. Seeing as though it’s very hard to treat and affects so many kids, wouldn’t a better solution be to prevent it altogether?

Ridding the world entirely of ADHD might be a bit of a stretch but learning what causes it and minimizing exposure is a much more reasonable solution. Some causes may be obvious, such as head injuries or genetics, but others may be less conspicuous such as exposure to the sodium fluoride found in most tap water.

A new study from the University of Toronto is shedding light on the impact that water fluoridation may have on rates of childhood ADHD. According to the study, there is an association between the levels of fluoride found in pregnant mothers and “ADHD-like symptoms” in the Children once they become school-age, around 6-12 years old.

“Our findings are consistent with a growing body of evidence suggesting that the growing fetal nervous system may be negatively affected by higher levels of fluoride exposure.” – Dr. Morteza Bashash, Study Author

The study recruited researchers from some a diverse range of institutions, including the University of Toronto, the National Institute of Public Health of Mexico, University of Michigan, Indiana University, the University of Washington and Harvard School of Public Health.

renegadetribune.com/new-study-again-links-fluoride-to-adhd-in-children/

Attached: drugs_dees.jpg (548x487, 46.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEPvutzi2w
whatdotheyknow.com/request/why_sodium_fluoride_and_not_calc
eldoradosprings.com/blog/an-explanation-of-the-different-types-of-fluoride
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sodium_fluoride#section=GHS-Classification
archive.fo/E6Yyd
theintercept.com/2018/11/30/pfoa-and-pfos-cause-lower-sperm-counts-and-smaller-penises-study-finds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping for real news, thank you OP!

The combination of Fluoride in our water and toothpaste combined with aluminum in the vaccines have horrific results. Fluoride and aluminum react as a super-toxin that slowly breaks away the blood-brain barrier… leading to seizures, dementia and/or Alzheimers disease.

Do yourself a favor, only drink filtered or distilled water! Do NOT use toothpaste used in stores, use hot water and a tiny bit of baking soda or sea salt.

And do avoid taking unnecessary amounts of vaccines, avoid the flu shot. I don't take any, only had 3 or 4 when I was a kid and I'm fine right now.

Why are the effects of Fluoride being suppressed from the public? And at the same time (((pharmaceutical companies))) are giving amphetamine and anti-depressants to fucking children instead of looking at the causes. This world is becoming dystopian as all fuck.

Good morning, Killcen! Here's some (You)s..
I still think you need a cat, but I did find one cat apparel necessity you may want to consider before bring home that feline..

Attached: e6d8f373ae8adf3bd2945e370491aeacb6cf94ee0b4d0c92ac7cea7667265e50.jpg (750x750, 87.89K)

But I told you, I do not like pets.

Attached: Toxic Kilcen.jpg (600x400, 58.89K)

Eeyore still loves you, Killcen..

Attached: Do U Luv Me Now.jpg (2643x1982, 1.15M)

Not liking aluminum..

Attached: Paranoid & Confus.jpg (570x494, 61.41K)

OP was not me, thank GOD we have another real news poster though!

I don't like it in my body. I gave you the reason for that. And yes, its true. Alzheimers disease and dementia typically happens when the blood-brain barrier is damaged and then toxins can literally absorb inside your brain fat destroying cells that store memory.

Fluoride + Aluminum = slow blood-brain barrier destruction over time, and once that barrier is destroyed, its game on! Your brain is good as toast. Remember that!

You know I just enjoy fucking with you..
I agree with the 'real'ness of this news as compared to much of the other fare around here. Still, I just want to shitpost! Taking everything so seriously provokes more gravity than levity, and I want to be lifted up! Everybody knows everything has gone to shit already. Some wallow in it while others just fling poo. There's really no viable way out except a whole lot of people dying, all in a short period of time. We all know this. I don't even care if I'm one of the ones who die. You should get a cat so at least someone will miss you when you die..

Attached: Stink Eye Eeyore.jpg (2064x1161, 406.79K)

There are ways to reverse Alzheimers and dementia but it is NOT fun, and it takes dedication and time. You have to go through strong detox, you have to cut ALL sugar out of your diet, you have to start consuming healthy natural fats (like coconut oil, butter, tallow, ghee, cod liver oil, other fish oil rich in natural Omega fats), you have top take supplements like curcumin and RNA (ribonucleic acid), you have to exercise daily and you have to get tons of vitamins. You literally cannot eat anything that is unhealthy while trying to reverse those brain diseases.

Trips of Truth.

Don't think I've been a loner all my life, or still am. I'll be with my daughter's family for a week starting tomorrow, they're going to visit so I won't be online at all. You may think I am some kooky loner but thats not true at all, I lived most of my life already (most of it when there was NO internet at all).

Great guy, God-speed reversing his Alzheimers!

youtube.com/watch?v=YZEPvutzi2w

Nah. I'm just projecting. I'm a kooky loner.
Still raising my daughters, and have a sorta toxic gf, but few friends anymore. In my fifties, so I know what you mean about the times before the internet. It's these damn phones and how everyone is a zombie now that really gets me. When SHTF they will have zero problem solving skills and no desire to live. Expect mass suicides in the cities. That's the best we can hope for.

Turmeric has cucuminoids thus curcumin. I'd suggest getting pure curcumin supplement, the cucuminoids are extracted from Turmeric. But Turmeric would work if your using it as a spice.

I take cucumin daily because its healthy, also cod live oil which is rich in healthy Omega fats. I don't have any disease but this will help prevent such bain diseases if you take them regularly.

Spot on user! When my daughter's kids come here they know they have to put those phones in the damn car and leave 'em there, lol. You should see how bored they get, but you know what? That will teach them some communication skills which kids need today.

We think clamping the umbilical cord stops oxygen flow that might be dropping our IQ points by enough that we are shipping doctors in from the third world that has more natural births. Anyway just watch out for information it's getting like 1984.

fluoride in toothpaste =/= fluoride in tap water

Same thing, its still fluoride. I refuse to use regular toothpaste, I use hot water and sea salt instead. And I avoid sugar as much as possible. You know what? I haven't had a cavity in decades since I stopped using toothpaste! My dentist was critical at first, but she learned over time I was 100% fucking onto something!

sugar in fruit =/= sugar in candy
its a different chemical user. not even the same composition. the fluoride in tap is a byproduct and has nothing to do with natural fluoride or the fluoride found in toothpaste.

i rarely brush my teeth and had 1 cavity in my entire life. when i do brush, i typically use just water. i see a dentist 2x a year for a cleaning. my dentist says i have calcium rich saliva, and its genetic. i also get a fluoride foam treatment on my teeth 1x a year. 2x a year when i was younger.
again, its not the same as the corrosive toxic shit in tap water. i have a video about it from an old news expose… i'll post it when i find it.

I am glad that I live in a country that does not add fluoride into the water supply.

I've never brushed my teeth, washed my body or hair, or wiped my arse after shitting, and I've never had a single ailment my entire life.
I do bathe in neat bleach twice a year, but it isn't the same as the bleach you use to clean your toilet.
Also, all my hair fell out and I went blind, lost both my arms and legs, and 30% of my body is covered in deep sores and wounds. I'll post my video on how to be at peak health soon, just waiting for my live-in carer to come back from her 2 week holiday. Luckily she left me a bath full of water with a long straw sticking out of it.
Periodic fasting is just helping me to stay in tip-top condition.

I've been brushing my teeth with Listerine, is that ok?

Calcium fluoride is good for your teeth.
Fertilizer companies produce sodium fluoride as toxic waste. Instead of pahing a buttload to dispose of it properly, they sell it to toothpaste companies. They are banking on NPC's not realizing sodium fluoride is not calcium fluoride.

please read

I don't use ANY kind of fluoride and my teeth are just fine, user. Brushing with hot water alone is enough to clean your teeth and avoid cavities.

got a source for that?
do you have a source for sodium fluoride being the form used in tap water? or tooth paste? do you have a source saying specifically that sodium fluoride is bad for you?

i avoid fluoride and think it has negative effects, but i dont have any sources off hand.

pretty sure i just read some wordpress blog or something. i doubt there will be any kosher, (((peer))) reviewed sources telling you to stop listening to the (((american dental association))).
heres what i found by jewgling "calcium vs sodium fluoride"
>>>whatdotheyknow.com/request/why_sodium_fluoride_and_not_calc
(has an answer from the UK government)
apparently i was mistaken, the aluminum industry dumps their waste in our toothpaste. i said fertilizer. maybe its both?

i would find sources for all your individual questions but im a lazy phoneposter. maybe some other user will strp up to the plate

Not surprised. Another reason to not use the crap.

heres another interesting source
>>>eldoradosprings.com/blog/an-explanation-of-the-different-types-of-fluoride
but i think they are shilling their spring water so …

theres tons of official shit on fluoride and legit studies. people choose to ignore that, i was hoping that differentiating between sodium and calcium fluoride would make finding those kinds of studies easier.

There likely is a big difference, but the fact the toothpaste has other crap that is bad for you inside it really does not make me want to use it regardless of those facts. Especially if toothpaste has traces of aluminum in it. I'll stick to distilled hot water.

copypasta from the source named above you. plz forgive formatting, im phone posting

[who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutrientschap12.pdf] The possible adverse consequences of low mineral content water consumption are discussed in the following categories:
• Direct effects on the intestinal mucous membrane, metabolism and mineral homeostasis or
other body functions.
• Little or no intake of calcium and magnesium from low-mineral water.
• Low intake of other essential elements and microelements.
• Loss of calcium, magnesium and other essential elements in prepared food.
• Possible increased dietary intake of toxic metals.

However, saying it is OK because it is calcium fluoride isn't necessarily correct. Fluoride has a tendency to bond with aluminum, either in fresh water under pH 7, or in the body.

[cdc.gov/niosh/ipcsneng/neng1324.html] "ALUMINIUM FLUORIDE (ANHYDROUS)… may have effects on the bone, nervous system , resulting in bone alterations (fluorosis), and nervous system impairment."

[atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp11.pdf ] (pg 3) "In water, fluorides associate with various elements present in the water, mainly with aluminum in freshwater and calcium and magnesium in seawater"

[ntp.niehs.nih.gov/go/nm-n20025]"Aluminum is a listed by the EPA as a drinking water contaminant with a high health research priority. Since aluminum is found in nearly all drinking water and fluoridation may enhance absorption, there is a need for long-term low concentration rodent studies. The effects of aluminum citrate & aluminum fluoride complexes on body burdens of aluminum including the brain need to be evaluated."

[nap.edu/read/11571/chapter/4#51] "Fluoroaluminate complexes are the most common forms in which fluoride can enter the environment… Human exposure to aluminofluorides can occur when a person ingests both a fluoride source (e.g., fluoride in drinking water) and an aluminum source; sources of human exposure to aluminum include drinking water, tea, food residues, infant formula, aluminum-containing antacids or medications, deodorants, cosmetics, and glassware"
[nap.edu/read/11571/chapter/9#211]"Because of the great affinity between fluorine and aluminum, it is possible that the greatest impairments of structure and function come about through the actions of charged and uncharged AlF complexes (AlFx)… In a study of more than 3,500 French men and women above the age of 65 (Jacqmin et al. 1994), a significant decrease in cognitive abilities was found when their drinking water contained calcium, aluminum, and fluorine. Only aluminum showed any relation to cognitive impairment and that depended on the pH of the drinking water being below 7.3."

Fluoride is inert you conspiracy theorist it literally isn't even a chemical

Name me an affordable filter for flouride.

No can do.
My friend has a Kagen machine and he gives me a gallon every day of the 9.5 PH. I also use the 2.5 PH for kitchen and bathroom cleaning, and the 11.5 PH for any kind of external infection. It has good filters that get rid of flouride and all the other bad shit, but the machines cost over $1,000!

Fun is irrelevant for Alzheimers and Dementia patients because they are usually in a nursing home or taken care of by a family member. What you are suggesting is a treatment that could be administered forcefully if necessary

tell it to all those .edu and .gov sources, illiterate faggot

You must be kidding. Check any actual chemistry labeling on sodium fluoride, its fucking labeled "a poison" ! In fact, if you were to take a drop of pure fluoride, you would drop dead from it. They only put something like %0.000000000001 a drop in every water tank because its so deadly. Just doing that will reduce the average IQ by 10% to 15% depending.

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sodium_fluoride#section=GHS-Classification

Signal: Danger
GHS Hazard Statements
H301: Toxic if swallowed [Danger Acute toxicity, oral]
H315: Causes skin irritation [Warning Skin corrosion/irritation]
H318: Causes serious eye damage [Danger Serious eye damage/eye irritation]
H370: Causes damage to organs [Danger Specific target organ toxicity, single exposure]
H372: Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure [Danger Specific target organ toxicity, repeated exposure]
H373: Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure [Warning Specific target organ toxicity, repeated exposure]
H402: Harmful to aquatic life [Hazardous to the aquatic environment, acute hazard]

archive.fo/E6Yyd

real news

SSRIs are poison too. I would never give my children that crap.

a.k.a. children

I refuse to drink tap water, must be distilled (or heavily filtered for fluoride)

I refuse to take drugs from the drug pushing big pharma industry, in fact I rarely ever go to a doctor, only for a basic checkup once every four or five years.

I refuse to use commercial toothpaste that has toxins and fluoride. I use hot water and sea salt.

I refuse to use conditioner as well. Only organic brands of shampoo that contain no toxins.

I refuse to eat fast food or junk food. Rarely, I'll admit, for a treat I'll get something like Sushi or go to a steakhouse to eat… but seldom and only for special occasions (like taking out a woman, or family reunion)! Otherwise I stick to certified non-GMO and organic foods.

This is the lifestyle I'd recommend for every American. Also, if you are concerned about prices, simple: don't take out so much student loans, just go to a cheap trade school instead and get a decent paying skilled job. Also: you don't need $1,000 iPhones just to make calls!! Just get a cheap jitter bug. Shop at Good Will to save a lot of money too.

Try pointing out exactly that correlation to a psychologist, or worse a psychiatrist, and they will call you paranoid

Indeed, because their job is drug pushing. It is very sad to see such a narco industry in the US today. If its not the hard drugs at the black market, its all the pills they push in the healthcare fields. The US is turning into a narco-centrist economy of vast debt insolvency, corruption and endless war for ZOG.

Its not really "paranoia" to conclude how this all ends. >>>/prepare/1

Dont forget about all the PFAS in your non-stick pans, cleaner/stain preventers, hot pocket sleeves, microwaveable popcorn bags, fast food wrappers, etc. that you regularly ingest, you fat fucks.

PFOA AND PFOS CAUSE LOWER SPERM COUNTS AND SMALLER PENISES, STUDY FINDS

THERE’S A NEW reason to be concerned about toxic chemicals used in nonstick pans, waterproof products, and firefighting foam: PFOA and PFOS impair male reproductive health, according to a study released in early November.

Researchers have already documented that PFOA and PFOS, two compounds in a class known as PFAS, reduce the fertility of male mice, rats, and rabbits. The new study, published by the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, shows that young men exposed to the chemicals have a range of problems with their reproductive systems — and also lays out, for the first time, how these chemicals interfere with hormones inside the cell.

The researchers compared male high school students who had been exposed to high levels of PFOA and PFOS in Veneto to young men who hadn’t been exposed and found that those in the exposed group had shorter penises, lower sperm counts, lower sperm mobility, and a reduction in “anogenital distance,” a measure that scientists see as a marker of reproductive health. The percentage of normally shaped sperm in the exposed group was just over half that in the control group.

The chemicals “have a substantial impact on human male health as they directly interfere with hormonal pathways potentially leading to male infertility,” the scientists concluded in the article, which was peer reviewed and published on November 6.

After observing the abnormalities in the young men, whose average age was 18, the researchers probed further to see how the chemicals might be affecting their reproductive development. Experiments they conducted in the laboratory show that PFOA and PFOS can bind with testosterone receptors inside the cell and disrupt the normal function of the hormone.

“The structures of testosterone and PFAS are very, very similar,” said Andrea Di Nisio, a biologist at the University of Padova and one of the paper’s 12 authors. “And we said, ‘They look the same, so maybe PFAS act like testosterone in the cell.’ And they did.”

The study was small, comparing just 212 exposed young men with 171 controls in this part of northern Italy. Yet with communities around the world regularly discovering that their water is contaminated with PFAS chemicals, the research has international implications for people who have been exposed to the contaminants over the past decades.

“As the first report on water contamination of PFCs goes back to 1977, the magnitude of the problem is alarming as it affects an entire generation of young individuals, from 1978 onwards,” the researchers wrote.

Indeed, the study suggests one possible answer to a phenomenon that’s been puzzling researchers for the past few years: a disturbing global decline in sperm counts. Over the past four decades, sperm counts in the U.S., Australia, Europe, and New Zealand have fallen more than 50 percent, according to a 2017 study conducted by researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and Hebrew University School of Public Health. The worldwide trend is largely seen as a mystery, though there is a growing recognition that environmental contaminants play a role.

“We have several other candidates” in addition to PFOS and PFOA, said Pete Myers, the founder and chief scientist of Environmental Health Sciences, who has written about the harms other chemicals, particularly the plastic additives phthalates and BPA, pose to men’s reproductive health. “The difference with these two PFAS chemicals is that they’re vastly more persistent.” PFOS and PFOA can stay in the human body for years and persist in the environment indefinitely.

The exposures to all of these environmental pollutants can have a cumulative effect, according to Myers. “Having PFOA and PFOS in there with phthalates and BPA, it adds up,” he said.

PFOA and PFOS have been linked to numerous other health problems, including reduced immune function, obesity, kidney cancer, testicular cancer, and increased cholesterol levels.

For the reproductive effects seen in Veneto, at least part of the harm likely occurred before the young men were born, according to Di Nisio, who has begun to think about how to prevent future developmental exposures to PFAS…

theintercept.com/2018/11/30/pfoa-and-pfos-cause-lower-sperm-counts-and-smaller-penises-study-finds/

OH fuck. You should do an OP on this.

Even that is enough to damage the blood brain barrier at those exposure levels over a lifetime of consumption.

At those dose levels that you are talking about, the result will take a lifetime to kick in. Should we be worried? YES! because the dose of fluoride in toothpaste is WAY higher