Brexit was an experiment Steve Bannon,and Cambridge Analytica did as a trial run for Trump election

For two years, observers have speculated that the June, 2016, Brexit campaign in the U.K. served as a petri dish for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign in the United States. Now there is new evidence that it did. Newly surfaced e-mails show that the former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, and Cambridge Analytica, the Big Data company that he worked for at the time, were simultaneously incubating both nationalist political movements in 2015.

Emma Briant, an academic expert on disinformation at George Washington University, has unearthed new e-mails that appear to reveal the earliest documented role played by Bannon in Brexit. The e-mails, which date back to October of 2015, show that Bannon, who was then the vice-president of Cambridge Analytica, an American firm largely owned by the U.S. hedge-fund billionaire Robert Mercer, was in the loop on discussions taking place at the time between his company and the leaders of Leave.EU, a far-right nationalist organization. The following month, Leave.EU publicly launched a campaign aimed at convincing British voters to support a referendum in favor of exiting the European Union. The U.K. narrowly voted for the so-called Brexit in June, 2016. The tumultuous fallout has roiled the U.K. ever since, threatening the government of the Conservative Prime Minister, Theresa May.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/new-evidence-emerges-of-steve-bannon-and-cambridge-analyticas-role-in-brexit

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwcGyPxciY0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-grand-jury-trump-russia-mueller-investigation-avoid-deal-a8164211.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The true 3d chess brains behind Trump made the error of letting his ego get the better of him and pretending to leave Trump, but pull Trumps strings behind the curtains.

So trump dumped him and Bannon dissed Trump

Rocky got smacked by Mugsy

I wonder if it's still illegal.

This story is bullshit.

I mean… Of course I realize HOW GULLIBLE you guys are….

But if you fell for THIS shit, then you're even stupider than I thought.

No. Burgers fuck off

This is called HISTORICAL REVISIONISM. AKA jew propaganda. There are and have been very legitimate reasons for growing unrest among Europeans populations. No one needed to "incubate" these movements, and the people that have become reactionary nationalists did not get tricked or manipulated into it. News stories about girls being raped and then carved-up for kebabs is probably what really caused all this antisemitism.

They pulled this same shit after WW2; claiming that the gnazis tricked the german people, or that people knew what was going on in the camps, but were too afraid to talk about it. Pure bullshit. the concentration camps were just concentration camps and the Germans were glad to have protection from communist saboteurs. But of course, this version of history doesnt make the US or Britain the good goys.

OPERATION HOT MUSKET Truck mounted Crowd Control weapons
youtube.com/watch?v=AwcGyPxciY0

This conspiracy theory makes the flat earthers seem sane.

No, you fucking ewe

Bannon and ilk are just herding you, you oblivious twat

Yea, twat

Bannon saw a ripe time for fascism populism and threw some bait and the suckers like ewe bit

*Unzips My Pants, and pulls out a giant S*

*Pulls out my massive T and lays it on your left cheek*

*Pulls out my sizable F and places it on your right cheek*

*Blows a giant U in your hair*

Nice replies, stay triggered faggots.

And both Brexit and Trump turned out shit.

Bannon didnt invent Trump own ideas

Thought OP had added this himself. Turns out the new yorker has even less credibility than I realised.

Why experiment on a place with few prospects like the UK? It's nothing like the US (without it's old Empire).

not so fast
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-grand-jury-trump-russia-mueller-investigation-avoid-deal-a8164211.html

this deserves a thread of its own

old news jan 2018

(((Bannon)))
(((Trump)))
Brexit is the only nationalist thing of the three and you know this by how fucking hard it's being fought.

Cringe

The most profound intelligence superstructure on the planet, all of which who's individual agencies are committed to altering social fabric and engineering culture in any way they deem necessary to accomplish whatever REDACTED they're working towards at the time are either
OR
>2) Everything is going exactly as planned and anything that isn't going accordingly is being rectified to be in line with REDACTED

Pick one.

so basically what they're saying is Steve Bannon and a think tank/data mining company went up to David Cameron, the then British Prime Minster and said "Hey mate, why don't you have a referendum about whether the UK should be sovereign or not ?" and he said "OH shit, that's a great idea, OK STEVE, by the way, you got any vodka on you ?"