Global Stocks Plunge With Tech Shares In Freefall

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | https:// archive.fo/elYwR
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

While there was some nuance in yesterday's pre-open trading, with Asia at least putting up a valiant defense to what would soon become another US rout, this morning the market theme is far simpler: a global sea of red.

Stocks fell across the globe as worries over softening demand for the iPhone prompted a tech stock selloff across the world, while the arrest of car boss Carlos Ghosn pulled Nissan and Renault sharply lower. Even China's recent rally fizzled and the Shanghai composite closed down 2.1% near session lows, signalling that the global slump led by tech shares would deepen Tuesday, adding a new layer of pessimism to markets already anxious over trade. Treasuries advanced and the dollar edged higher.

S&P 500 futures traded near session lows, down 0.6% and tracking a fall in European and Asian shares after renewed weakness in the tech sector pushed Nasdaq futures sharply lower for a second day after Monday's 3% plunge and crippled any hopes for dip buying. News around Apple triggered the latest bout of stock market selling, after the Wall Street Journal reported the consumer tech giant is cutting production for its new iPhones.

Europe's Stoxx 600 Index dropped a fifth day as its technology sector fell 1.3% to the lowest level since February 2017, taking the decline from mid-June peak to 21% and entering a bear market. Not surprisingly, the tech sector was the worst performer on the European benchmark on Tuesday, following Apple’s decline to near bear-market territory and U.S. tech stocks plunge during recent sell-off. The selloff was compounded by an auto sector drop led by Nissan and Renault after Ghosn, chairman of both carmakers, was arrested in Japan for alleged financial misconduct. The European auto sector was not far behind, dropping 1.6 percent, and the broad European STOXX 600 index was down 0.9 percent to a four-week low.

“Most of Europe had a red session yesterday and that has been compounded by the news on Apple and tech stocks overnight, The overall climate is risk off,” said Investec economist Philip Shaw. “Beyond stocks, the Italian bonds spread (over German bonds) is at its widest in about a month now, and Brexit continues to rumble on - uncertainty is very much hurting risk sentiment,” he added.

Earlier, MSCI’s broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan dropped 1.2 percent, with Samsung Electronics falling 2 percent. In Japan, Sony Corp shed 3.1 percent. Japan’s Nikkei slipped 1.1 percent, with shares of Nissan Motor Co tumbling more than 5% after Ghosn’s arrest and on news he will be fired from the board this week.

Meanwhile, as noted yesterday, the CDS index of US investment grade issuers blew out to the widest level since the Trump election, signaling renewed nerves about the asset class.

archive.fo/kcFTi
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-20/sea-red-global-stocks-plunge-tech-shares-freefall

Attached: Global Stocks Plunge With Tech Shares In Freefall.jpg (520x347, 92.94K)

Glad FAANG stocks are crashing, well deserved!

Funny, the guns I invested in decades ago are worth 8x the price I paid for them a while ago. I was buying silver when it was near $10 per ounce back in the day, its double the value per oz now. All that freeze dried food (15 years ago you could get a year supply for ~$850)… hahahahaha! Now thats quadrupled in price today (nearly $2,000 per year storage)….

Looks like my tin foil investments have made me a steal!

I see no problem with this, markets should be corrected, they are all in massive bubbles and will pop inevitably anyway. The bigger the debt bubble, the worse the consequences when it pops.

Most of these social media companies have openly turned against half of their user base.
These dramatic falls just represent the fact that there is a huge gap in the market for new social media companies that wont discriminate against people for their political opinions.

BUY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111

Only if you sell it all.

True. Oh well, their loss.

And I won't sell it, because that would be fucking STUPID. You have no clue that the devaluation of the dollar is creating this kind of inflation we see, do you? ALL PHYSICAL COMMODITIES ARE GOING UP IN PRICE. Thats what you should be backing up supplies of.

>>>/prepare/1 is linked for a reason!

The good (and strange?) thing is is that employment is high and the average Joe/average Joe industries aren't affected much by this (unless they're directly investing).

Ironic tip: when a lot of people warn about a day in which there will be "haves" and "have nots" thats not too far from a reality. When the dollar eventually gets devalued into worthlessness you will begin to see hyperinflation and at that point, you pretty much HAVE assets or you do NOT have assets. It will be just like Venezuela's suffering. And you'll have to be armed to defend what you have.

True. Stock market is NOT the entire economy. Thank God for that too.

Although true, this doesn't change the fact the US is highly insolvent and saturated with debts, so at some time the US dollar will crash and prices of assets/commodities will hyper-inflate.

It will NOT be a stock market crash that kills our economy. It will be a mass US Treasury bond liquidation sell-off and crash in the US dollar itself!

Prepare guy! We've missed you!
Checked the toothpaste you mentioned seems pretty cool.

That was some user on endchan that promoted the product and had something worthy to contribute to /prepare/ so I liked it up there. Most of /prepare/ is NOT my own jabber, its a lot of other anons that actually contributed good tips over the years. Tips that should be archived.

Hello
I sell and take a profit
Silve goes up I sell then it drops
Guns wow you will have to sell them to survive this economic collapse
Land you better pay your taxes

You sound old to old to be productive in society.
Your being purged, laid off, pensions shrunk, cost of medical up, life expectancy lower.
There are to many young strong workers that need your resources
You are now realizing heaven was a sales pitch for you to spend like a fool

Your a angry old man

I'm a retired old man, and I'm very well prepared for the worst. I've ranted about this before, and don't have too much time to waste doing it again. Fact is, I'm prepared for SHTF, I'm armed, I've already fortified my home from potential invasions and I am NOT giving up my guns or anything I own. Whatever happens, so be it, I'm not afraid of death or the collapse because its bound to happen and thats what I've been preparing for, for many many years.

Good!

Burn. Baby. Burn.

Big Tech and their shill investors BTFO.

DJIA is down

Better to be a prepared, angry old man than a butthurt kid with nothing.

Why is gold so cheap still?

Form 8300
If you don’t have this form and you sell
You were what is called step purchases
Basically laundering money
Hiding assets
Tax evasion
Purchase over 10,000.00 broke down to a void government security.

You have fun old man. Like you said you bought all your silver at $ 7.00
Prisons were safe in the 30s everyone was starving and those fools were getting food.
Great collapse plan , Grand pa

Another high maintenance boomer
Please tell us all how you and your generation destroyed everything.
Air raid as a child
Sounds like you have trama and want everyone to buy into your crap.
The young generation cash is king
No young generation is going to pay for your pension unless we get paid more.
So basically new businesses will start and old ones will go bankrupt.

Its just Apple and Facebook though…

Attached: 1460374961270.jpg (500x375, 46.92K)

It's not really cheap. It was trading at $800 before the 2008 crash. So it went up by about 50%. That's quite a lot of inflation in 10 years.

Let’s just do what everyone else is doing.
Is it me or do the boomers run from one bad thing to the next.
And try to justify their stupidity

Attached: C5B8CCED-BDDB-4C8D-BA09-274E796F0B60.gif (317x178, 941.13K)

This happened in Russia in 2000
Some cult went in a cave and they had to force them out.
That was 18 years ago.
Is this this the same person but living in America now ?

/killcen/ coulda been out side playing bingo with the old ladies and socializing and drop dead happy…but no…They found him in in 2033 like this…dead for 8 yrs

Attached: Mummified-1.jpg (615x409, 39.69K)

one had to be stupide enough to think a higer IQ benfits him in a world of humans who are full with shit

yeah, let us become germany, HOOHA fake jobs

Attached: 1542-8198-9620-2.jpg (1179x936, 492.59K)

and it all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

Attached: komm du susser tod.webm (947x500, 5.67M)

are you the ghost of xmax future cum to warn .
/killcen/?