Brit/pol/ #2251: Patriot Points Edition

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

UK may have staged Skripal poisoning to rally people against Russia, Moscow believes

rt.com/uk/422911-uk-staged-skripal-poisoning-theory/

Exeter University students who say they were subject to racist abuse call for systemic change in handling of prejudice

theguardian.com/education/2018/apr/02/students-demand-universities-take-urgent-action-against-racism

Israel has said it has agreed with the UN to scrap plans to deport African asylum seekers, and will instead resettle many in western countries.

theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/02/israel-agrees-un-deal-scrap-plan-deport-african-asylum-seekers

Labour suspends candidate accused of sharing 'question the Holocaust' Facebook posts

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/labour-suspends-candidate-accused-sharing-12291477

Attached: maypatriotpoints.png (389.4 KB, 665x702)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5957717/nigeria-black-market-fuels-britain-moped-theft/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Justice_Ford
instagram.com/jessu._/
news.sky.com/story/teenage-girl-shot-dead-in-north-london-11314837
theguardian.com/politics/2018/apr/03/jeremy-corbyn-called-irresponsible-after-attending-radical-jewish-event
westmonster.com/uk-firm-overlooked-for-post-brexit-passport-confident-we-remain-the-best-option-in-national-interest/
thetimes.co.uk/article/holier-than-thou-students-most-likely-to-attend-church-pm83b6q5r
phys.org/news/2018-03-archaeologist-cornish-barrow-site
steynonline.com/8547/diversity-unto-death-literally
news.sky.com/story/man-punches-muslim-woman-in-ae-in-racial-attack-11314680
zigforums.com/thread/568800/weapons
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5571601/Girl-17-shot-dead-gang-crossfire-boy-16-gunned-London.html
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/01/dearborn_twin_towers_sweat_shi.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5572567/Russian-former-general-warns-world-brink-war.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5570691/Why.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5572421/Freed-paedophile-Rolf-Harris-played-didgeridoo-party-celebrate-88th-birthday.html
standard.co.uk/news/uk/police-urge-londoners-to-unite-as-thugs-threaten-spate-of-hate-crimes-on-punish-a-muslim-day-a3803881.html
twitter.com/hashtag/PunishAMuslimDay?src=tren
news.sky.com/story/two-men-held-in-dewsbury-on-suspicion-of-terror-plot-11315183
twitter.com/Cameramal/status/981114287614722048
dewsbury-west.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/yorkshire-and-the-humber/kirklees/dewsbury-west
twitter.com/grimois/status/980826625037266944
standard.co.uk/news/london/terrifying-interactive-map-reveals-millions-of-londoners-would-die-if-a-nuclear-bomb-was-dropped-on-a3803036.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5570327/amp/Yulia-Skripal-poisoned-days-gaining-access-secret-150-000-bank-account.html
liveleak.com/view?t=sVCHw_1522487202
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison.asp
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-kingdom&country2=russia&Submit=COMPARE
zigforums.com/thread/11440162/politics#q11440162
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bDWUD-EkQ
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mom-deployed-taser-on-son-to-wake-him-up-for-church-court-docs-say/ar-AAvp3hP
rt.com/uk/423075-porton-down-skripal-proof/
foxnews.com/us/2018/04/03/prestigious-university-hosting-student-training-seminar-on-how-to-combat-christian-privilege-in-america.amp.html
order-order.com/2018/04/03/leaveeu-once-again-hurting-brexit-case/

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

first

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

I'm a Yank btw

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

watch this stream to get an enjoyable eyeful of tasty tradthot

and learn about South Africa a bit

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

Attached: (w) (w).mp4 (7.57 MB, 640x360)

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

There are still people posting in the wrong thread

Attached: c92e9572d96c4eac97bcc7d959ad073d4d68dbfd91a69ce34be77ba7285cac4d.jpg (15.08 KB, 400x400)

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

Sun investigators discovered “UK used” iPhones being sold for £560 in stores and markets in Nigeria’s capital Lagos. Business is booming for the Nigerian racketeers because of soaring demand from the oil-rich middle classes in a country where hi-tech gadgets are relatively scarce.
thesun.co.uk/news/5957717/nigeria-black-market-fuels-britain-moped-theft/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (67.23 KB, 640x462)

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Attached: ⁷〄₇-.webm (4.01 MB, 640x360)

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

In 2016 there were 446,000 UK phone thefts. In London alone there were 60,000 mobile thefts and robberies, almost two-thirds of them iPhones.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.01 MB, 960x640)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000.69 KB, 960x926)

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

call of looty
Wouldn't be the Sun if there weren't a pun needlessly shoehorned into every article.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

Attached: NEEThog.jpg (67.36 KB, 1280x720)

Brandon James
Brandon James

I'm not sure how or why, but this post proves David Icke is 100% right

Attached: davidicke.png (454.26 KB, 900x450)

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

PSYCHE

Bentley King
Bentley King

which thread?

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

those thicc thighs
Aaaaaahhhhh lad

Attached: Screenshot-20180402-235902.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

This one, the other one has the wrong number and must be shunned

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 0ffdee515f1ddf6e4dfa2aa72a89a979a7875a2d0eb27faa29780b5e44ef65ad.png (10.47 KB, 418x408)

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

open stream
poofter in pyjamas cross legged perched on a sofa nexed to a possible tranny coal burner
close stream

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

close stream

Good, more for me then

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

should start telling lasses that excessive make up makes them look like trannies tbh

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

It's true. But I think they feel the need to put on extra makeup to go in front of cameras, because the bright lighting can make their skin look shit

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

Attached: bob-goodlad.mp4 (99.92 KB, 640x360)

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

this tbh

even men wear makeup on tv/movies

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

tfw no Citadel of Daftyism

Attached: Alamut-Castle.jpg (9.32 MB, 4928x3264)
Attached: Hassan-i-Sabbah.jpg (37.82 KB, 265x332)

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Attached: cf196cb5c71434cb7e047ad3f8d0b4fd1bac73fbfdce1ec49afed60f482dba3c.png (215.21 KB, 680x544)

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

WOMEN
I am 24 and my boyfriend is 37. We have been together for eight months. He is besotted with me.
We started seeing each other when he was my boss for a few months.
He is amazing but he is always talking about weddings and having kids.
I haven’t experienced girls’ holidays or enjoyed life enough to be thinking about settling down.
I have strong feelings for him but I’ve only just started to realise that I don’t love him as much as I thought I did.
I have been making time for someone else younger than him.
This guy is 28 but already has a daughter aged ten…
I have been having amazing sex with him behind my boyfriend’s back.
wait for it…

I know he isn’t good for me because he is a bad boy and has a reputation for treating women badly.
I know it is going to end badly

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (523.34 KB, 600x545)

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

those two lads on the right who blink simultaneously

Noah White
Noah White

Rare Sam for atonement.

Attached: d99af9ff019150a40607355925380bb1fea650135eb437a6055722ffb41981dc.png (177.79 KB, 667x360)

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

my citadel of daftyism > your citadel of daftyism

Attached: neuschwanstein.jpg (254.08 KB, 810x540)

Dominic Watson
Dominic Watson

tbh

Attached: msc.jpg (660.43 KB, 1200x733)

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

she was 24?! fucking hell she looks haggerd already

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

I used a photo from another article. Lass in the pic is 37.

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Alamut Castle was a real Citadel of Daftyism while yours is LARP-tier lad.

unless I'm a brainlet and it was used in a peasant revolt or something

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

A (((big organisation))) or possibly a (((government))) tried to DDOS take down Lauren Southern's doc on South Africa….

A doc that could help whites in Europe and America wake up to what being a minority under mud rule would be like…

I wonder who could be behind that?

Attached: jewdargif.gif (776.26 KB, 450x450)

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

Ah okay. My objection was that I couldn't even see your castle from that pic, it was so small

Attached: schoolforants.jpg (18.93 KB, 480x360)

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

A doc that could help whites in Europe and America wake up to what being a minority under mud rule would be like…
yeah, doubt it would have much impact outside of these circles

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

Attached: beast.jpg (642.95 KB, 1437x1779)

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

yeah, doubt it would have much impact outside of these circles

She has a pretty huge audience tbf, also ties to other people with big followings, including infowars and the like

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

who are the five supposed to be lad? it's not in the bible…

infowars
how to discredit your documentary to normies instantly
no one ive spoke to outside of the chans has ever heard of her - i hope youre right tho and it spreads outside the circles

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

tfw watching Lauren Southern's SA stream

Attached: pepemilkers.gif (1.89 MB, 320x213)

James Powell
James Powell

eve n with the articles on her being banned from UK entry, instantly forgotten

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

We only feel like we're 'growing' more powerful because our increasingly globalised lives are forcing us to interact with a far more international group of people tbh.

Literally nobody I've known IRL has moved any farther right over the past half a decade than Brexit tbh

Xavier Watson
Xavier Watson

I talked with my pastor about trannies. He mentioned watching a video of a blonde girl who went to the doctor and got her gender changed to male. He was talking about Lauren.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (979.35 KB, 960x578)

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

idk lad, I think manchester was a defining moment that swung the overton window - if only slightly to the right - it woke them up to the mudslime menace and shut them off to MUH REFUGEES, MUH PEACEFUL MUSLIMS

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

He was talking about Lauren.

That proves it then. I need to go pray now, for the sins I have committed thining about her whn I thught she was a gril

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

It's an illustration this lad did for The Pilgrim's Progress.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Justice_Ford

Attached: 3b0892fcb0a594beaf424159f795c3ef--magazine-illustration-henry-ford.jpg (146.58 KB, 587x640)

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

My gf did. She was a normie when I met her, now she wants to kill Jews and talks about White genocide on Instagram.

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

you should marry her lad

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

My pastor is a typical conservative boomer.
Trump is an idiot
muh Russia
Thankfully, our based theology stops him worshipping Israel. He says Israel aren't people of God, but we — the Church — are.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

Everyone says that after every happening tbh
When you've been on /pol/ long enough, you've seen it all.
I remember when vid related was hot shit and was going to spark the next race war. I showed it to a couple mates, and it rattled them, but that was it.

gfs are cheating tbh
After a couple years with my own gf she went from scowling at me when I called blacks niggers to playfully calling me a nazi and telling me she hates them all.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Everyone says that after every happening tbh
When you've been on /pol/ long enough, you've seen it all.
im talking about IRL lad, not online. there has been a permanent change in mentality in the UK since those little girls were blown up

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

I will. I'm proposing next month during our bank holiday getaway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (166.53 KB, 1080x648)

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

More people died in 7/7, and more little girls were raped, murdered and abused when Rotherham first broke out. More damage to property was done during the London riots, and more genuine horror was unleashed at Bataclan and Nice. This shit genuinely doesn't phase the average person.

The 'permanent change' you see if them virtue signalling towards the right. They'll grumble about muh muslim radicals, but they really don't give a single shit. If they did, half the Muslim population of Europe would have been forcible deported by now.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

late night tiny train posting

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

women like men who are percieved as dangerous and violate social norms

Why don't nationalists have swarms of thots around them, lads?

Attached: thinking-face-woman.jpeg (64.14 KB, 1080x1247)

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

because we're all on the internet, rarely leave the house, and don't talk about our views in public?

Attached: 30c70a940542026f7a35dc9b4fa9db446b0282182bc231282d21958cc6c610ae.jpg (23.06 KB, 600x484)

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

you don't? lad…

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

that video
hullo blackpill my old friend

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Jess Southern has cosplayed as Rei
Lads…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (653.21 KB, 640x640)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (477.36 KB, 640x640)

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.73 MB, 1597x1189)

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Attached: b5f4a3f170a7ad4e3f00bfd1f913c4cabdbea8984a75a71a8c453d08e3793336.jpg (63.44 KB, 964x641)

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Solid posting lad

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

STOP

Attached: tbh.png (496.87 KB, 973x655)

Oliver Watson
Oliver Watson

no-one gives a shit about eurofags dying apart from the week or 2 its in the news, 7/7 was so long ago no one cares anymore

the raped kids being covered up is bubbling under the surface - hence why they are covering it up and memoryholing it

manchester as i said - albeit only slight - had shifted peoples mentality permanently, it's not a virtue signal to the right because thats fucking dumb, no one virtue signals to the right here

If they did, half the Muslim population of Europe would have been forcible deported by now.
wow, you really dont have a clue or you dont live here

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Neither do mass-murderers, yet they still get thots fantasising about them smh

tbf I did have a lass ask me out once after I was talking about Drumpf during the election

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Rei

dropped

Attached: Stern-Asuka.png (1.17 MB, 858x1004)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Attached: 23dss2a.jpg (80.45 KB, 600x353)

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
(Calm it)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.29 MB, 985x1231)

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Neither do mass-murderers, yet they still get thots fantasising about them smh

Yeah, but everyone knows about them

I bet there are a lot of (probably jewish) girls out there that flick their beans at night thining about the nasty boys of the alt right, that they hate during the day

Attached: thotpatrol3.jpg (78.92 KB, 700x875)

David Hall
David Hall

instagram.com/jessu._/
tbh

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

*cosplays*

Attached: d24b3380a28b439c9e8e50469366948767b28a631347139f05890e057b047e80.jpg (59.77 KB, 493x467)

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

That first pic shows the world of difference between male cosplayers and female ones

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

kek
every cosply thot i've ever met was a dyke tbh

Adam White
Adam White

You're naive.
Lee Rigby, 7/7, Rotherham were all enormous events and were headline news for weeks in the aftermath.
Nowadays, who the fuck even remembers Lee Rigby? A serviceman was beheaded in the capital and nobody gives a shit. At the time though it was huge. Everyone was talking about how much of a disgrace it was, grumbling about muh muslim immigrants. Then it died, and you'd be hard pressed to find anyone beyond the confines of our little circle that would recognise the name.

People don't give a shit and will never give a shit. You could point a gun to their face, murder hundreds of their countrymen, rape their children, riot in their capital, ethnically cleanse them and utterly destroy the very fabric of their nation and the most that'll happen is maybe 25% of the country will vote for a milquetoast civic nationalist party for a single election.

Nobody's waking up, mate. The older you get the more you'll see just how powerless we really are.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Lee Rigby was 5 years ago.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (645.63 KB, 570x736)

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

every cosply thot i've ever met was a dyke tbh

I don't believe in lesbians, they're all faking it for attention

Attached: lesbianscomic.jpg (161.77 KB, 560x796)

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

i am old and i saw a material change in mentality after Machester that i never saw after 7/7, rotherham or lee rigby

manchester was the only happening where normies wouldnt swallow the mudslime pandering, it was very noticable - maybe you live in a city where the pozz was deeply ingrained?

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

I live in the most Northern of impoverished post industrial towns.
More people gave a shit about Stephen Hawkin dying than they ever did over a nail bomb going off at a concert.

The older gents will remember the IRA bombings, where it wasn't just a single bomb going off at a single concert, but an endless stream of bombs going off around the country almost annually. Even older gents will remember events like the Iranian Embassy Siege or Lockerbie.
Traumatic incidents regularly occur in this country, and I'm sure every generation thinks theirs is the most defining yet, but there's always something new.

A living case study of this would be America. Every single year whites become an ever dwindling minority, violence rises and riots break out, but what happens? They vote in Blimpf and forget about it all.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

If I was a billionaire I'd use my money to do things that made British people happy, like restoring parks and beautiful buildings, railway conservation and stuff

Attached: 2729e87e37b1cb3ddaaaa847049ffd01babd4a37f33f0acf00c082fc7bd6a32e.png (8.62 KB, 401x367)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

you should know then that the IRA are not forgotten then, and has had a lasting impact in peoples mentality
and I'm sure every generation thinks theirs is the most defining yet
my generation was 7/7 lad, you dont have to believe what i said about manchester but you're the one being naive in thinking it will be forgotten like all the others that have disappeared down the memoryhole

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

you'd be better off building manufacturing plants in all the forgotten towns tbh lad - you'd be a hero

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

I'd be the far right George Soros

Attached: The-Real-Racist.jpg (364.93 KB, 2048x1012)

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

I just want to furnish people's minds with beauty though

Yeah I might do a bit of that on the quiet too tbh

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

what could be more beautiful than giving people a purpose in life?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (258.34 KB, 615x410)

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

good lad

Attached: british-gondola.webm (1.06 MB, 638x360)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

This tbh, the only thing that will change the current situation is raw nature of a climate change that will fuck over people unable to survive own our land.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

It's dead tonight.

Adam Morris
Adam Morris

This girl knows her place, unlike her sister.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

I rode on that once.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

trips confirm tbh

steam engines are implicitly white

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

There are still people posting

Attached: kill-me-dead.png (128.59 KB, 306x287)

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

I'm on holiday.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

yeah, the nighshift is on duty

how new are you?

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

They're implicitly English.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

not new enough

Attached: nightshift-brit.jpg (38.2 KB, 640x478)

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Tindr is a disease.

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Implicitly Anglo

Attached: guardthesacredflame.jpg (9.24 KB, 300x168)

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

news.sky.com/story/teenage-girl-shot-dead-in-north-london-11314837
Girl, 17, shot dead in north London
01:42, UK, Tuesday 03 April 2018
big news about London's terrible murder rate
niggers run out and shoot some more

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

I only care if she's a white girl tbh

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

its that hour, again

Attached: Comp-1.webm (3.5 MB, 960x540)

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Tottenham

Doubt it.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

holy shit, the huge one in the sky

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Portsmouth
Know a lass that went off down there, smh she was so qt. I wanted her to be my gf

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Attached: 9853c49646e9c68cd0c06602dba92421032f504b80db44e3d48c2ad45bca4be6.png (59.51 KB, 247x215)

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Real NEET hours.

Portsmouth is turning into shite, I mean it was always shite but now the Pakis, Chinks and Home County cunts are taking over tbh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.97 MB, 1500x1040)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (348.07 KB, 468x310)

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

I'm not a neet though

Attached: 287cef2f0aa6fdc907c4cc040ee0d128d8e0485838c1d95b06b88e6707f9f894.png (469.63 KB, 770x460)

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

A 17-year-old girl has been shot dead in Tottenham, north London, Scotland Yard has said.

The victim was found with gunshot wounds after emergency crews were called to Chalgrove Road shortly after 9:30pm on Monday.

Paramedics tried to save the teenager but she was pronounced dead at the scene less than an hour later.

The Metropolitan Police said no arrests have been made at this stage.

In another incident, a 16-year-old boy was found with gunshot injuries in Walthamstow, east London.

Police and London Ambulance Service were called to reports of gun fire in Markhouse Road at around 10pm.

The boy was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical condition, police said.

A second boy, believed to be 17, is also being treated for stab injuries.

A crime scene is in place. No arrests have been made.

Holy shit this is ridiculous, 3 incidents in one night

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

Attached: 1522716975909.png (270.22 KB, 1075x751)
Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-17-at-6.50.35-PM-770x556.png (332.56 KB, 770x556)

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

wew

Attached: nostalgia-gondola.mp4 (4.02 MB, 484x360)

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

spic jesuit is about to get BTFO tbh

Brody James
Brody James

< that grin

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

they replace him with an even bigger cuck

Attached: luther.png (522.57 KB, 600x600)

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Attached: .aspx.jpg (52.58 KB, 470x352)

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

all the fedoras and liberals are going to have a field day with the whole heresy charge

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

HERESY

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

no new pope who declares a new crusade against the jews and wogs and forms a spic cartel crusader army to purge the jews from the holy land

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

so am I, lad

Attached: blocks-your-mass.jpg (595.71 KB, 717x1024)

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

tfw grandmummy has a 50th wedding certificate blessed by him

Attached: pope-john-paul-ii.jpg.size.custom.crop.727x650.jpg (86.35 KB, 726x650)

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

the polish memmies of him are funny

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

My mum really liked John Paul II tbh, has a framed picture of him somewhere.

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

*runs at you after standing in artillery fire for 45 minutes*

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

you will never be blown to bits by cannon fire while standing in a perfect formation for 45 minutes

Attached: 1404310301292.png (174.57 KB, 700x1167)

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

ywn touch a real gun.

Mason James
Mason James

sounds horrible
lots of men went totally insane from the confederate cannon barrage on the third day of gettysburg

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

his dad never took him to one of those army days as a lad

Attached: sa80.jpg (189.57 KB, 800x303)

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Only men of iron stand in perfect formation without losing their sanity, we are a pro iron man board.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

< IMBLYING THAT IS A REAL GUN REEEEE

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Attached: slr.jpg (27.64 KB, 906x236)

John Cox
John Cox

Attached: 894fe6f0a5bce05311265960984cf8b7a7f47bbacc535bc349ce0ecc19eda78f.gif (432.62 KB, 294x342)

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

implicitly anglo trains

Christopher White
Christopher White

Early Mattel prototype?

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

tfw police came into school (talking years and years back) for talks and I got to hold a police handgun

Attached: 1427565830016.gif (225.28 KB, 330x236)

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

tfw could be holding both of my pistols in my hands right now but don't feel like it

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Did it purr?

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

Attached: Questioning-pepe(1).jpeg (83.76 KB, 1380x865)

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

Goodnight

Attached: you.png (98.42 KB, 327x299)

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

handguns are pussy guns tbh

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

Night lad. Let the nuclear fires consume London, and let the cheese cellars survive.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

Can some one explain why that looks like a debullpupified SA80?

Attached: durr.jpg (4.84 KB, 221x250)

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Because Photoshop

Easton Cook
Easton Cook

Anyone notice how ugly Britain's built environment is compared to other European countries? Look at certain places in Germany (more or less all of their major cities) and then look at Britain; London is the only place which compares aesthetic-wise.

Everywhere you look is either 60s garbage or 80s post-modern shit. Hurts me mentally.

Attached: street.JPG (121.91 KB, 1550x547)

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Looks better than Detroit

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Higher crime rate, tho.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

grim tbh

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

at least the abandoned houses were at one point tasteful tbh, that looks like a prison complex

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Attached: 8359363102-90ffe9fb9b-b.jpg (441.19 KB, 1024x678)

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

old queen anne and victorian style in edwardian detriot was god tier

Attached: olddetriot.jpg (106.68 KB, 500x364)

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

smdh

Attached: 868c7542e5d4fe2aa163ef8e412dcd90--peeps-pillows.jpg (212.38 KB, 717x960)

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

nobody wants to talk about architecture

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Attached: Bigwolf.png (73.12 KB, 562x272)

David King
David King

I should splice this together of bagdad being bombed see if I can make it like the opening to a horror film.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

he was a good lad smh

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

such a waste and the jews will never be able to capitalize on it, just a destruction of many of the worlds oldest sites and destruction of a regional power

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Didn't remove enough Kurds.

David Perry
David Perry

I should really go to bed.

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

Attached: pogo.gif (1.08 MB, 320x240)

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

the best is when he smashes him with the pogo after falling off it

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Attached: jones-mandate.webm (5.22 MB, 1280x720)

Easton Young
Easton Young

Love this channel. Brits always do things better.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

If I shouted and spoke loudly like AJ people would respect me more smh

Attached: pop-pop-watching-globalists-drop.webm (809.28 KB, 816x352)

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Attached: fort.jpg (146.57 KB, 1000x751)

Liam Richardson
Liam Richardson

*blocks your development*

Attached: Thomas-Lee-House,-East-Lyme-(New-London-County,-Connecticut).jpg (357.99 KB, 964x667)

Blake Green
Blake Green

Attached: gerkin.jpg (119.56 KB, 563x659)

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

Attached: 1522116263587.gif (1.05 MB, 267x219)

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Attached: diptychs6.jpg (336.29 KB, 676x700)

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

Attached: wtf.jpg (216.57 KB, 640x496)

Brody Gutierrez
Brody Gutierrez

I don't care if I'm banned. Traditionlism and it's esotericism is a cancer on the west. You have brought us here. Fucking Irish catholics and fetishization of the aesthetic. I hope your churches are burned and your priest are shot.
The best people were puritans.
When it all collapses, it will be the puritan ethic that saves us.
True value can only be appreciated from the ground up.
Fuck hierarchy. Family on.
I hope this satanic world swallows you whole.
Your church is run by pedos. As bad as Muslims.
I can't wait for this to all come crumbling down. There will be a judgement.
Evola sucks cock in hell.

Attached: Jeb!-and-the-peach.jpg (78.39 KB, 600x800)

John Jackson
John Jackson

not giving it the filename james and the giant peach

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

Disgusting depravity finds fertile ground in the minds of those caged in gold ornamentation.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

saxon art is ornamental because it shows hard work and craftsmanship you god damn pavement befuddler. Brutalism takes the same principle and says "ahh fuck it" which is why you're clearly handiclapped and also why nobody likes you.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

I don't fucking care. You live in sodom while your leaders spiral into navel gaving.
Muh nation
Muh church
You are in for a rude awakening.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

You are in for a rude awakening.
No I'm not. I'm a heathen civic degenerate, hails satans. "Muh nation" or "muh church" is some ethno-nationalist argument not mine. I'm saying that having lavish aesthetics in *your* church does not help me to convert people to mine in the slightest. It just doesn't.

You want proof of rising degeneracy? Look at the ban on pornography. You might think it'll force people to have happy wholesome families again, but in reality it'll just encourage people to associate sex with feeling shame. The very same dogma we need in order to make the church of the degenerate swell to record figures. Rude awakening? Yes lad, sure lad.

Attached: chicken-ham.jpg (48.56 KB, 523x801)

Carson Young
Carson Young

Hi, Milo.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

not much in common with milo tbh

Attached: mew.jpg (158.26 KB, 925x1032)

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Looks like my pet cat tbh.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

Hi, 22st.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Do you reckon the pub will sell me a fruity european breakfast? I want pancakes n shit.

Attached: globe-motor-building-dayton.jpg (36.98 KB, 627x418)

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

ywn cuddle her under the stars

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

tfw tbqh

Attached: bowden.jpg (8.01 KB, 480x360)

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Jeremy Corbyn has been criticised for attending a Passover event with a leftwing Jewish group highly critical of mainstream Jewish communal bodies, including describing the protests against the Labour leader as “faux-outrage greased with hypocrisy and opportunism”.
Corbyn attended an event to mark the ritual feast of Seder in his Islington constituency run by Jewdas, which last week accused the Jewish Board of Deputies, Jewish Leadership Council and Jewish Labour Movement of “playing a dangerous game with people’s lives”.

Jewdas, a collective that describes itself as “radical voices for the alternative diaspora”, describes its members as “synagogue-going Jews, most with either paid or voluntary positions within our communities”. The group has been highly critical of the Israeli government, but has also published pamphlets for pro-Palestinian demonstrations advising activists how to avoid antisemitism in campaigning.

theguardian.com/politics/2018/apr/03/jeremy-corbyn-called-irresponsible-after-attending-radical-jewish-event

Attached: Corbyn-anti-white-working-class-communist.jpg (54.3 KB, 480x459)

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

"Patriot Points" for those who spy on and report their neighbours for crimes
Top kek what would be the point? The police wouldn't do jack anyway.

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Grass up civic nationalists
Stock up on your Mummy May Goodboi Points™
Police don't do anything
Keep reporting them
Lock down the whole Goodboi market
Wealthy for life

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Spying on your neighbours for the state

Sharia May has gotten nostalgic over the East Germany Stasi model. She'll be turning families against each other next.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

westmonster.com/uk-firm-overlooked-for-post-brexit-passport-confident-we-remain-the-best-option-in-national-interest/

Attached: Screenshot-20180403-091057.png (1.14 MB, 1080x1920)

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Patriot points
To use an burnt-out phrase, it truly is Orwellian tbh.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

three people murdered in London in one night

Attached: Untitled.jpg (140.14 KB, 800x982)

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

moped yobs
yobs

why are they using a slur for poor whites

Attached: scootergang2204a.jpg (793.96 KB, 1500x1000)

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

homicide
Yanks out

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

there are unironically some african countries safer than here

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

implying

Attached: Untitled.jpg (172.13 KB, 800x982)

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Tbh lad it could be murder or manslaughter and 'killing' is too vague

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

Wogs culling themselves
Saves us the job tbh

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

don't larp, lad

Attached: punk-farage.png (457.19 KB, 1024x687)

Brody Green
Brody Green

Just another day in the vibrant, buzzing, diverse multicultural London. The only lessons to be learned is that it needs to be celebrated more without being in fear of hate or bigotry okthankyou

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

Implying we won't have to fight them at some point

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Fighting BASED blacks
You're in the wrong place mate

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Students most likely to attend church
thetimes.co.uk/article/holier-than-thou-students-most-likely-to-attend-church-pm83b6q5r

Attached: IMG-20180403-083705.jpg (131.05 KB, 534x900)

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

that fresco is dreadful and reduces Christianity to iconoclasts instead of as a continuation of classical thought through the Gospel of John and Thomas Aquinas

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

My mistake lad, I forgot we're BASED civic christians here

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

still pushing this memi

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Sure thing, pastor Samubu Abaedi.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Attached: IMG-20180403-095421.jpg (65.36 KB, 1136x623)

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

🤔

Attached: IMG-20180403-095446.jpg (31.44 KB, 582x426)

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

implying I'm a bagan larper not a based secular conservative and angry nativist

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

We must build up the dossiers tbh

Attached: naz-shah.png (943.89 KB, 1200x630)

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

secular
based

Attached: tip-(8).jpg (25.89 KB, 431x474)

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Has 22st killed himself?

Attached: soyboi.jpg (61.49 KB, 1261x674)

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Owen Jones got slated pretty bad last night after praising Winnie's legacy.

James Cox
James Cox

He was involved in a fatal crash yesterday after trying to get the lass he works with to touch his defective penis

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

is this real?

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

Attached: Jewish-tradition.png (84.45 KB, 930x322)

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

One set of Jews screeching over Corbyn visiting other set of Jews
Around Semites, prepare for fights tbh

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Tbh there has to be non-Christians playing Devil's God's Advocate and opposing Christian persecution and censorship, since Christians themselves are increasingly marginalised and derided.

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Yeah, but she's deleted it now.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

anti-capitalism
Fucking lol

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

oh that's adorable

Attached: happyman.jpg (70.19 KB, 625x592)

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

phenibut

Attached: 2887d7bc444ebda39fb5670cdf49f6c2b1e72403b99c181c73579c89a6cfda38.jpg (48.18 KB, 600x526)

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Smh
I'm guessing he was rejected tbh and can't face posting here for a little while

Attached: IMG-20160718-112129.jpg (70.72 KB, 480x480)

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Attached: 1513111618968.jpg (42.81 KB, 243x250)

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

pro communism
Haters are on the wrong side of history

They didn't get the memo did they?

Attached: images-(1).jpeg (7.08 KB, 225x225)

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Archeologist discovers Cornish barrow site
phys.org/news/2018-03-archaeologist-cornish-barrow-site
An Archaeologist at The Australian National University (ANU) has discovered a prehistoric Bronze-Age barrow, or burial mound, on a hill in Cornwall and is about to start excavating the untouched site which overlooks the English Channel.
The site dates back to around 2,000 BC and was discovered by chance when ANU Archaeologist Dr Catherine Frieman, who was conducting geophysical surveys of a known site outside the village of Looe in Cornwall, was approached by a farmer about a possible site in a neighbouring field.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

absolute madmen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (297.15 KB, 658x555)

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

brexitparty
mark Collett
swastikas
This screams spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Attached: -20180403-102124.JPG (108.59 KB, 1079x1417)
Attached: k3.png (569.11 KB, 600x580)

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

this totally isn't the work of spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Attached: miliband-oh-come-on-now.png (282.05 KB, 599x346)

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

I had a strange dream last night, lads. So it turned out in the dream that one of my grandparents had like 25 grandchildren, the overwhelming majority of whom were white, but apparently at least one at some admixture and was a mestizo with some ancestry from "Campeche" (which, I just looked up, is apparently in Mexico). She was a girl, my age, very tan, extremely thicc (absolutely incredible ass, was freaking huge and had the perfect balance of muscle and fat), spoke somewhat poor English, and was basically super fucking hot. And apparently everybody was going out somewhere except for me and her, presumably because she was too drunk, so I carried her out of the car (which was already getting kinda weird) into my house upstairs. She was commenting on, "wow, your house is so nice and clean and organized" flirtaciously and I got out some nerdy tabletop games for us to play because there wasn't really anything else to do. But things started heating up 'cause the sexual tension was there and I was thinking, "But how am I going to go the whole night without tearing this bitch apart? It's literally impossible… our genetic distance is probably like 1,000 years anyway, lmao." And that's as far as I remember, but in this blissful dream-world I'm pretty sure that would have ended in a serious pounding, in short time.
tfw no qt drunken big booty mestizo cousin gf to play board games and wincestuously miscegenate with

Attached: campeche.png (120.8 KB, 999x653)

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

it's nice to know they celebrate John Harrison's 325th birthday though

Attached: googlge-harrison.PNG (61.74 KB, 664x322)

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

just set yourself on fire lad
do it sober

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

tbh I couldn't give a flying fuck about the doodles, I just use the double standard to point out google's intention to normies

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

A great civilisation is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.

Attached: The-Industrial-Revolution-and-its-consequences-have-been-a-disaster-for-the-human-race.jpg (658.09 KB, 1365x2423)

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

In Britain, everything is policed except crime
Good line tbh

steynonline.com/8547/diversity-unto-death-literally

Attached: -20180403-102754.JPG (221.34 KB, 1080x1415)

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

oblivion or skyrim lods?

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

How about a fantasy setting that's not generic as fuck instead

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Birmingham won't be far behind.
God knows what'll be like if we have a strong heatwave this summer + ramadam

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

to intelligent to enjoy video games

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

there is only one authentic fantasy setting though

Attached: lotr-painting-study-film-still-1-by-s-mrr-d5rqkc8.jpg (135.98 KB, 900x470)

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

how hard can it be to just fuck a spic, lad?

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

why_not_both.jpeg

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

Unmodded, Morrowind beats both tbh.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

I don't want to actually do it. It's kinda like how women fantasize about getting raped, but they don't actually wanna get raped, you know?

David Garcia
David Garcia

coming to a water supply near you

Attached: male-birth-control.PNG (1.13 MB, 853x1003)

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

that dramatically lowers testosterone levels
Is the birth control intended to work by stopping you getting any in the first place?

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

that picture

jej, I don't think birth control is necessary

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

baste emasculation

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

They give you androgens to replace the test.
tbqh I could see bodybuilder types getting prescribed it just for the androgens

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

Depends on who does the raping tbh. Reminder normies didn't care there was a forced marriage rape victim falls in love with rapist storyline at the beginning of Game of Thrones but complained when Salsa got RAMSIED and it wasn't even as explicit.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

omg i wish my boyfriend wouldn't keep pestering me for sex all the time. Take this pill sweetie or no Xbox

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

don't take the chemcial castration pill
become ultra-chad

Attached: Devilish-pepe.jpg (200.56 KB, 470x595)

James Gray
James Gray

Only listened to 25 mins so far but everyone's just bullying the nazi for bad optics.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (277.97 KB, 630x394)

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Rodman was Right

James Miller
James Miller

also
posting two week old articles

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

THE FIRST 100 POINTS GOES TO A MAN FROM MICHIGAN

news.sky.com/story/man-punches-muslim-woman-in-ae-in-racial-attack-11314680

Attached: Man-punches-Muslim-teen-in-Michigan.mp4 (9 MB, 854x480)

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Or some hideous monster that dies of a heart attack at 21.

John Johnson
John Johnson

BBC Hasbara shill Andrew Neil reads anti Corbyn script

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

top kek I'd completely forgotten that was today

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Michigan

Always knew he was a dafty

Attached: 11d98a1ff8819688b56921a30dfc5b6e4ace77eda96c42976d6d386c740eb67c.jpg (42.2 KB, 224x225)

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

YANKS

REAL HAPPENING GOING ON

zigforums.com/thread/568800/weapons

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

37TH FATALITY IN LONDON IS A LA CREATURA

A teenager died in her mother's arms as she become the latest victim in a deadly crime spree which has gripped the capital and claimed 47 lives.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5571601/Girl-17-shot-dead-gang-crossfire-boy-16-gunned-London.html

Spoilered incase your still having your brekkies

Attached: muh-heritage.jpg (24.86 KB, 306x380)

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

tfw proper race riots meant to be going down up't norf today

Attached: img-6087.jpg (64.5 KB, 540x568)

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

Dead fucking jell tbh

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Are whites above age 17 safe from this crime spree then

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

why would there tensions with muslims in michigan?

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

London also has almost three times the number of reported rapes [of New York],

funny how they never mention this

Attached: Stern-Pepe.jpg (26.83 KB, 600x600)

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Isn't that where all the somalians are?

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

geopolitics is so confusing I'm going to go watch Samantha Bee clips to learn about the world

Chase Reyes
Chase Reyes

That's some real kino of a gun.

wouldhsootfromthehip/10 tbh

no-one is safe in this hell hole
Kurt_Russell.gif

Beacuse Somalis

It's too inconvenient for them. Rape leave DNA and DNA determines an ethnic group. Facts are tough to spin when there's solid evidence. Best brushed under the carpet.

Attached: JOI.gif (2.38 MB, 780x320)

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

literally ripped off a viral video from a week ago

TV is easy tbh

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

Don't think about the fact that many rapes go unreported, and I'm not even talking about grooming gangs.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Ships to UK

Attached: ask-informations.jpg (249.1 KB, 1280x1024)
Attached: mfw.png (383.64 KB, 640x640)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Steiner would know but i think it's Minnesota where all the Somalians go

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Attached: TSC1-660x240.jpg (30.31 KB, 660x240)
Attached: Taurus-660x304.jpg (72.67 KB, 660x304)

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

Probably only norn.
Actually, I'm not sure what our laws on revolvers are.

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

See

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Yours?

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

two images presented without comment
at last I truly see.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Attached: IMG-20180403-112535.jpg (240.46 KB, 1000x1370)
Attached: IMG-20180328-091723.jpg (77.61 KB, 639x718)

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Remember when there were reports floating around that Muslims in America celebrated 9/11?
mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/01/dearborn_twin_towers_sweat_shi.html

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

all the US states that begin with M are all the same to me

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

Naah lad, just grabbed from the 'net

The 1997 law did not ban pistols as such and was drafted in terms of small firearms.[26]:3.2 British law defines a "pistol" as a firearm with a barrel shorter than 30 cm (12 in) or a total length of less than 60 cm (24 in)[29] (this definition encompasses revolvers, revolving pistols). Only muzzle-loading pistols—including muzzle-loading revolvers—are permitted
"Long-barrelled revolvers" and "long-barrelled pistols" meeting specified criteria are not classified as small, and hence prohibited, firearms; it is legal, with a Firearm Certificate, to possess them. The barrel must be at least 30 cm (12 in) long, and the firearm at least 60 cm (24 in) long, which can be achieved by having a permanently attached extension to the grip or butt of the firearm.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

tbh apparently the hospital just let a schizophrenic walk around the hallways, maybe it was Schizobro from here.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

That Taurus tho

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.
Good excuse for some overtime at work;-)

Attached: G7EXzE.gif (1.32 MB, 360x203)

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

I'm not german but what's a crime there?

This is a GREAT idea to encourage community engagement which is needed to stop the violent islam without getting militarized police which we don't want.

Issue was what Kennedy said "stop asking government for help and handle yourself" but you need to agree on what's socially acceptable, which is something they've done a good job of getting people to forget what was acceptable wasnt gay pride

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

tfw the only way to get working pistols is by ruining them

lmao why would how it looks matter, it's a church for the blind.

Attached: 142b61bffac16299fc68014e35afa2dc.jpg (240.28 KB, 1280x607)

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

who are you quoting

David Cruz
David Cruz

ruining them
He doesn't like BIG BARRELS on his guns
Punt shotgun > pump shotgun TBH

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

GERMAN DETECTED

Attached: wounds.png (514.2 KB, 400x542)

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

i can feel spring coming at last
maybe i will be able to breathe for once

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

CY+3
breathing
Look at this fucking geezer

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Russian former general warns the world is on the brink of 'the last war in the history of mankind' amid fallout over the UK spy poisoning

A Russian former general has warned the world is on the brink of 'the last war in the history of mankind' amid the diplomatic fallout over the poisoning of a UK spy.

Evgeny Buzhinskiy, who served 41 years in the Russian military, said expelling diplomats from the EU and US after Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were poisoned in Salisbury is creating a situation which is 'worse than the Cold War'.

Asked to explain himself, Mr Buzhinskiy added: 'A real war. Worse than the Cold War is a real war. It will be the last war in the history of mankind.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5572567/Russian-former-general-warns-world-brink-war.html

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (10.54 KB, 480x360)

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Maybe I'll be able to breathe for once
*crushes your windpipe*

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

James Bond.
But mostly just wanted to know what's a crime they're asking you to report? In NYC they have "see something say something" to puff up call volume and show need for more hiring. They have cops call daily just to add the numbers, the actual calls aren't validated in any way.

So if they're asking you to report "suspicious" activity all they're doing is building business.

Next will be teaching you that it's suspicious to be in public and not earning or spending money. Which will lead to proving your legally taxable business or hiding.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Mechanical elves

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

A personal story from Ms Oakesthott
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5570691/Why.html

Attached: 4AC5EC9200000578-5570691-image-m-5-1522698278516.jpg (31.38 KB, 306x593)

John Flores
John Flores

How did your date go last night?

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

nothing to hide, nothing to fear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: -20180403-115933.JPG (80.8 KB, 616x501)

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Had a great time tbh
I stayed over at hers and drove back home this morning

tfw

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

blindstein

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

complaining about their rights being violated
irony.png

Attached: numale-face.jpg (12.4 KB, 236x255)

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

You can improve your eyesight through eye exercises tbh
I have myopia but if I pull certain muscles with my fingers around my eyes I can see 20/20 tbh

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

Yea they teach you how to do it in the airforce because you're either a pilot or staring at a screen all day and you lose practice focusing at different depths unless you train.

Pilots usually come in with 20/30 and leave with 20/15

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Rolf Harris has been freed.

Attached: wt.png (89.54 KB, 300x228)

Robert White
Robert White

Bantered the fuck out tbh kek

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Nice.

Tyler King
Tyler King

NO MILKERS

What reasoning?

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5572421/Freed-paedophile-Rolf-Harris-played-didgeridoo-party-celebrate-88th-birthday.html

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

I have to become productive this month so I will rejoin you after May bank holiday. Good bye!!!

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

Almost a year ago lad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (211.36 KB, 960x776)

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

even high school girls are not pretentious hipster "artsy" i.e. possess zero artistic qualities and are just obnoxious cunts
smdh

Attached: bloat10.jpg (334.13 KB, 808x538)

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

farewell lad

Attached: shire.webm (1.98 MB, 854x480)

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

*are now

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

I thought he was still in nick.
He only served half his sentence.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

FALSE FLAG

standard.co.uk/news/uk/police-urge-londoners-to-unite-as-thugs-threaten-spate-of-hate-crimes-on-punish-a-muslim-day-a3803881.html

" As the day approached Iman Atta, director of Tell Mama, an NGO that monitors anti-Muslim activity, told the Standard: "Given the fear in Muslim communities we've been working to see how communities can support each other on the day, should anything happen."

PANIC ALERT HIGH, COMMUNITIES MUST STICK TOGETHER

Ian White
Ian White

I love her lads

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

what did the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) mean by this forced memi

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

bye lad and godspeed

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

look up dearborn michigan, there is a mudshit running for governor here

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

2000 years before christ
beakers n' cheddars get out

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

at least someone at gchq has a sense of humour

Attached: falseflag.jpg (77.69 KB, 625x415)

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

He only served half his sentence
Business as usual then.

Angel Long
Angel Long

:)

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (91.44 KB, 800x346)

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

lunch consisting of cheese, butter and cucumber

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

twitter.com/hashtag/PunishAMuslimDay?src=tren
Didn't realise the normies had latched onto this so much

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

Attached: -20180403-122631.JPG (78.69 KB, 1080x698)
Attached: k.jpg (7.66 KB, 284x276)

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

nuke mecca
Lel.

This is taken seriously while threats made to shoot and run over white schoolkids are dismissed off hand as a hoax like "na, Muslims would nevva do dat, bruv."

Luis Walker
Luis Walker

the hogg one makes me laugh, names truly are cosmic memmies tbh

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

more like this is taken seriously while real life trafficking, rape, murder of white children is actively covered up and enabled

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

world's smallest violin

Attached: Screenshot-20180403-122942.png (235.37 KB, 1080x1920)

Ayden King
Ayden King

nth for Theresa May is a puppet of the synagogue of satan

Attached: 8bf01d4df77957fba150967a8dda458772410d36942675c03dc71c130d45d316.gif (984.8 KB, 440x247)

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

WOKE

Juan James
Juan James

Naah it'd be WOKE if he said something along the lines of "she said whataboutthecrusades and we are all equal"

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

pic related holds the high score so far

Attached: Skinhead-Jahans.png (624.88 KB, 1200x785)

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

We all knw it's a shit sitrring exercise from the left (because no-one has been caught), but when ramavan comes about, they'll up the anti this year.

Like thus:
news.sky.com/story/two-men-held-in-dewsbury-on-suspicion-of-terror-plot-11315183

Attached: skynews-breaking-breaking-news-4242416.jpg (25.65 KB, 1096x616)

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

assuming this is anything to do with Islam

we don't need this hate on our board smh

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

patriot points
fucking hell lads

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

twitter.com/Cameramal/status/981114287614722048
7 in custody
wew tbh

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

punish a muslim day
not taking the based akalapill

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

The religious make up of Dewsbury West is 46.7% Muslim

dewsbury-west.localstats.co.uk/census-demographics/england/yorkshire-and-the-humber/kirklees/dewsbury-west

PAKIS OUT

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

It's so fucking lazy tbh

Attached: IMG-20180403-123508.jpg (89.54 KB, 798x607)

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

twitter.com/grimois/status/980826625037266944
Whilst I am sure #PunishAMuslimDay will amount to nothing if any of my Muslim friends want a large bald white dude to accompany them on public transport between Dewsbury/Batley and Leeds tomorrow let me know… more than happy to…
The fucking dissonance between this and the news of 7 in custody over an anti-terrorism raid
Western civilisation is going to have a civil war to decide whether islam has the right to conquer western civilisation

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

ywn unleash millions of adders onto urbanite filth

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

the homemade banner is aesthetic at least, even if it is daft

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

ty

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

This is so clearly written by the an alphabet agency or a lefty
It reads like the left wing charicature of a racist

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

L O L

Attached: Capture---Copy.JPG (26.88 KB, 511x260)

William Wilson
William Wilson

already took both the akala pill and the extra creditz pills lad

yet here I am

Attached: 1350474452368.jpg (18.82 KB, 148x150)

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

extra creditz

Attached: tiny-brainlet-wojak.jpg (37 KB, 1600x900)

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

hahaha
hahahahahaha
it's called Jewsbury
hahahaha

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

psyops are this easy

Attached: punch-a-muslim-hysteria.png (300.16 KB, 912x1088)

David Hill
David Hill

tbqh as shit as Schneider is, the "corbyn is an anti-semite" memi is absurd

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

good evening good evening good evening bumchums and willybiscuits ooooh eerrrrm i have prostate cancer

Attached: baste-stephen.jpg (15.16 KB, 220x301)

David Walker
David Walker

twitter is a reliable barometer of public opinion

I agree tbh

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

extra redditz
they're jews iirc

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

just wait til they get a new law or bill passed through because of this
its depressing really how easy it is, London is like the world first social experiment on whether its possible to control the zeitgeist of millions of people using social media only

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

shart'n'farcel

Attached: IMG-20180403-124533.jpg (73.74 KB, 750x690)

Camden King
Camden King

See you then lad.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

not being ironic
bought some albums
watched fire in the booth
watched some interviews
bought some books he recommended
It was when I was reading the Secret Lives of Plants that he recommended "would change my outlook on life" that I thought:
hold on m80
this book is shit
that appearance on question time was shit
most of the stuff you said was shit
They are comparable, him and the extra credits people. They say nice things like "ohh wouldn't LOCAL self-policing be nice, that way we wouldn't need uniformed corrupt kikes". But then he gives basically no framework on how to accomplish this. It's sweet nothings in your ear with nothing to back it.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

There's an alternate universe where he got them all and works at a flower shop, flirting and courting moral qts and on weekends he kills the bullies

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

best Fire in the Booth tbh

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

I pussied out. At least I found out she doesn't have a boyfriend

Attached: 2f4ff18bb37ef8304e61d96eb9483481b5c900272138d3a2fae5723ef3b6f72c.png (13.08 KB, 520x501)

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

just give up lad
you sick freak

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

you spineless cock mongler

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

tbh lad

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

22 season 4 ended in him pussying out and wearing the Welsh flag again for some reason
This is Lost tier writing tbh smh.

Jackson White
Jackson White

Is she horny for you lad?

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Terrifying interactive map reveals millions of Londoners would die if a nuclear bomb was dropped on the UK

A new interactive map has shown the devastating effect a nuclear bomb blast could have on London.
The tool highlights the extent of the fireball, radiation, shockwave, and heat produced by different nuclear weapons, and how they could impact any given area.

standard.co.uk/news/london/terrifying-interactive-map-reveals-millions-of-londoners-would-die-if-a-nuclear-bomb-was-dropped-on-a3803036.html

devastating effect

Attached: nuclearblast3003a.jpg (86.99 KB, 1311x874)

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

millions of Londoners would die
Oh no

Carter Price
Carter Price

Attached: saddam-hussein-659811.jpg (56.46 KB, 620x801)

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

who'd be horny for a Portuguese man-o-war filled with lard?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220.22 KB, 394x525)

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

that pic
Lad this is a no fap board!

Attached: 35a6bb3ea7a514f64a508925622576241b3397444a9c964b30b50ec40edcd0a8.jpg (11.9 KB, 480x236)

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Topfuckingwew

Attached: IMG-20180403-125649.jpg (68.56 KB, 1179x517)
Attached: IMG-20180403-125312.jpg (24.29 KB, 400x400)

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Everyday muslims walking down the street,
Everybody that you meet,
Tries to molest you and blame a jew
And I say HEY! (hey!) what a Rotherham kind of day,
Where you can diddle and get away
And brag at the mosque with each other

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

was not won by people sitting around humming kumbaya
he should really check his facts tbh

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

We've already discussed this tbh, an indiscriminate nerve agent, much like the one MI5 used on those Russians, to preserve the buildings worth preserving would be preferable.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

just give up lad
keek, no.

smh

y-yeah no reason

Not sure. I think she fancies me.

His nose is showing smh.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

He lost a lot of support in the comments over that.

A neutron bomb would be better then

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Dunno about that Owen, they stood around a nice fire in a circle whilst someone screamed traditional African music.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

I think she fancies me.
yeah i'm sure she does

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

not won by people sitting around humming Kumbaya, and nobody should be under any illusions about that.
He's not wrong you know.

Attached: Seven-Samurai-1.png (628.1 KB, 893x665)

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

they care more about this shit than we do

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

FRESH NEWS

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

A neutron bomb would be better then
this tbh
all you've have to worry about is some minor scorching on St Pauls probably

John Powell
John Powell

disabled chat
Whats the point of a live stream then ffs

Attached: Slobodan-loved-your-post.mp4 (1.66 MB, 640x480)

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

I tend to misread lasses being nice to me as fancying me tbh smh

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

get her fired
then you won't have to mix work with pleasure

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Yeah in my head I wanted to tell her to be my wife and quit the job tbh smh *punches myself*

Attached: 64ca5edfaa549079659a0ce89ef5a94358fa51e3d3d04dceb2c324f356fb0a5a.jpg (364.16 KB, 1920x1541)

Carter Long
Carter Long

dude join a shooting club lmao
lads ITT haven't shot a victorian boomstick

Attached: snider.jpg (92.46 KB, 900x484)

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

You have to go on their website and subscribe to get the chat option.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

just tell her you love her

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Here's a difficult one for you. Two choices:
Destroy all the buildings in London, including beautiful ones like St Pauls
Or you have to keep it all, including every single travesty like Lincoln plaza

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

deliberately stare at her tits and you'll soon find out if she's interested tbh.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

keep all, and let the travesties rot tbh

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

What's the point of destroying what you're trying to save.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

thats a hard one tbh
burn it all down

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (745.92 KB, 474x592)

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

Burn baby burn

Joshua James
Joshua James

I thought the consensus was that Londons too necrotic to save at this point

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

caught a glimpse of her plump hips as her jacket and shirt was lifted up for a second tbh but then looked away just before she saw me smh

was considering it tbh. Going to put this arc off for a while. I'm just daydreaming atm tbh smh

Attached: 13976525.jpg (211.25 KB, 580x600)

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

destroy it all
I don't care about muh conservation in an urban place like london
the age of the hunter gatherer will come once again

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

There will never be a duel of the fates between Zteiner and David 'The' Hoggster
A duel where they use their chug blood to transform into battleworthy creatures
Zteiner transforms into Mecha Joe Owens and Hoggster transforms into El Greaso Ogrito
On Lake Michigan as Chicago burns in the background

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

When we talk positively about it all crashing down, I'm not joking, I want that so we can build from scratch. I love the good parts of what we have but it is impossible to build something new while what is old is still in place.

tbh

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

you should keep looking at her for a couple of seconds
women like that

John Davis
John Davis

Do we support abolishing the welfare state lads?

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Yes.

We can destroy the bad whilst preserving the good tbh

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

I-is this a trick question? y-yes

I kind of knew that tbh but I got more shy about it over time smh. At least I know where she lives now

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb1.png (11.26 KB, 525x468)

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

I would support it if we had zero immigration, but I would much prefer a way to get everyone into work tbh

Naive.

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

If I had a question about heavy armor, I'd probably ask Varnado at The Best Defense.

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Going to put this arc off for a while. I'm just daydreaming atm
You'll be daydreaming into next July
Pretend she's a man
make some anecdote about wanting to visit a restaurant but having no reason to, scared to go on my own, but hey new work colleague etc etc
offer casual date
It's like watching a mirror image of my own betaness and it hurts

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

do all the ethnics die too? kinda a pointless question if so

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

No lad just ensuring it only goes to Brits and not every Tom, Dick and Harry who arrives ona fucking boat

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

We can destroy the bad whilst preserving the good tbh
if the chance appeared to detonate a nuclear device in London would you hesitate over the architecture when MI5 is burning their way in with thermite to get to you?

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

Not really, the ethnics would flee like rats on a sinking ship, then you just go around knocking the shite down

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

How did your arc end, lad?

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

the best birth control is abstinence you god damn sinners

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

I've met a few NatSoctards who think the welfare state is a good thing.

Exterminate the working class tbh.

William Collins
William Collins

preservation for the sake of it is memi
I don't care much about conservation, are ancestors tore down old shit to build new stuff, and all old buildings will eventually decay, it is a never ending cycle of destruction and growth, failure to comply will lead to ones own destruction tbqh

I'm sure SA would still like a London of millions of urbanite scum as long as it had old architecture

Jason White
Jason White

Why is it always "muh nooks", chemical weapons would be far easier and far more effective, just release some on the Central line and it'll spread to each corner.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

It's a purely architectural question because obviously we are getting rid of all the non-English people in London.

How do you suppose we are going to get to that point? Another party that can't get majority in a single constituency? Localism which will only save select places?

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

How are we getting a fucking nuke.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

wheezer geezer

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

I'm saying how you should handle it
Me? I basically got asked out by the girl
got nervous so drank vodka
madeitworse.bat
walked around with her like a hand hovering beta
went home
"lol back with my old boyfriend now, happy birthday"

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

At this point I think that getting a nuke is more feasible then us winning a general election tbqh

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

woke

Attached: esoteric.jpg (1.04 MB, 900x1116)

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (261.79 KB, 481x360)

James Nelson
James Nelson

we turn someone in Trident with our voodoo alt-right propaganda powers

tbh chemical weapons suck as Aum Shinrikyo showed the world when they tried those sarin gas attacks on the Tokyo subway
dissipated to quickly to do any damage

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

We should LARP about as autistically as possible and start the race war with musket and cannon weapons tbh.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

tbf lad

I still reckon releasing a virus on the tube would solve the problem

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

Building a nuke is a piece of piss tbh, Even boosted nukes.

That hard part is getting weapons grade material.

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

keek. pls don't exterminate me, lad. I just don't know what to do with them though tbh. I'm for some minimal welfare where they get a bed and some food I guess on the condition that they do some work akin to the work done in labour camps while looking for a proper job. Don't know what they could be doing though.

I should pretend to be some shy beta boy that's too afraid to go to a restaurant on his own? Lasses like that?

"lol back with my old boyfriend now, happy birthday"

aw lad. smh. Not sure if your advice is legit

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

ywn sail up the Thames onboard HMS Victory and broadside City Hall

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

only reason why SA doesnt want london nuked is cos he would get BTFO tbh

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

now for bog standard bioterrorism I could organise something with 5 grand and the recruitment of some not so bright jihaids tbh

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

unironically true tbh

Alexander Watson
Alexander Watson

ywn
smh, such a pessimist

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

implying

Attached: 1123231.png (16.65 KB, 246x200)

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

don't see why one of the country bois hasn't taken him in, he'd probably enjoy daily walks in a more rural area.

Colton Taylor
Colton Taylor

Punt and puckle wheelie bin go karts of doom or bust TBH

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

I agree to some point but there would need to be some follow-through otherwise everyone killed will just be replaced with the next generation of pakis and cunts tbh. I want the state to fail so we can get the street wars started.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

I should pretend to be some shy beta boy that's too afraid to go to a restaurant on his own? Lasses like that?
I dunno? Maybe. You can get away with it in britbong as the restaurants are run by legitimately scary arabs

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

We'll miss St Paul's
When London falls
We've the bill for diversity t'pay

It's all gone now
fr'm Harold to Cromwell
But it's probably better that way

Attached: bard.jpg (184.51 KB, 1024x1317)

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

put the god damn orkney flag back on you liar

Blake Green
Blake Green

We've been under biological attack since their boats docked at our ports

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

we dont want any townies infesting are countryside

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

appearing weak in front of an Arab
seems a bit cucked, lad. smh

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

WDTMBT

Attached: -20180403-131807.JPG (189.23 KB, 1080x1238)

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

My nan used to be head nurse of a port years ago, her job was to check incomers for signs of infectious diseases. When she retired her position was made redundant and the work of checking for diseases is on the backs of immigration staff iirc, you know, people who are not medically trained and have a different important job to be doing.

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

pls don't exterminate me, lad.
I mean the ones who live on a diet of McDonalds and leech off benefits. Probably should have put working in quotes.

The welfare state is dysgenic and sustains the scum of Britain, then they have worthless children who carry on the same tradition. This is my main issue.

Attached: scum.jpg (307.74 KB, 1217x1227)

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

inevitable
no if we manage to stop it
desirable
no
necessary
no

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Attached: HMS-Victory-rolling-fire.mp4 (876.17 KB, 640x356)

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

Quality

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (100.01 KB, 355x355)

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

No wonder TB has made a comeback. Most diseases are caused by travel.
AIDS should've stayed in Africa tbh

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

bardposting
yes please more of this :D

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

hey, look, the story doesn't have to be true. "I'm afraid that they'll start shouting at me in arab" would even put your clearly stunted political views on the table so she knows some of what she's getting into. You're too coy to confess so treating her as your *boy* friend is all you really got.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

anything that kills foreigners and their associates is great

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Keep going lad

Attached: 9392ca5c5c865daeb109d0ef562504a5f7e09354a764f6cd1e49b4964c820b1b.jpg (34.23 KB, 620x349)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Spoiler that shit lad this is a nofap board.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

too late im already hard

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Think we can all agree on this tbh. My friend's mother kept insisting there was something wrong with her so she could get gibs, after years without finding anything I guess the doctor got lazy and diagnosed her with hypochondria and she now lives off welfare. I just hate it tbh.

It just seems weak, lad. That would probably make her get turned on thinking about the imaginary alpha Arab smh.

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

SA masturbates to sail ships
keek

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

I actually haven't yet smh

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

civil disobedience when???

Attached: civildisobedience.mp4 (5.75 MB, 432x288)

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

tbh

Attached: King-James-The-Best.jpg (74.9 KB, 564x960)

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

not taking as much bennies from the system as you can
smh

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

shut up fatty

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

perfectly reasonable to be attracted to BIG SHIPS

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

You'll know when.

Attached: page454-220px-Rudyard-Kipling---A-diversity-of-creatures.djvu.jpg (15.92 KB, 220x354)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

WIDE SHIPS

I don't want to encourage behaviour like this that will just repeat itself through the generations, no. I do get as much money I can out of the system while still working though.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Civic here, horri prelude
Civic disobedience doesn't work. You could get away with *anything* if it did. Think about it. Why should you put up with having to have license plates on your car? Conspire with everyone on your block to just ditch them. "They can't throw us all in jail.cue"

But just enough people will always obey and thus make the rest of you processable. In the same way that just enough people will sit on the jury to condemn you for hate speech on the grounds of mistraining a pug.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Amen.

Attached: download-30.jpg (10.07 KB, 250x202)

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

tfw if people just coated their ships in metal from the start ships of the line never would have been a thing

Attached: 1b944207d54c7e6ff98be74c8cd08b4937de40e5d0f2e9c3e4db63b3ff77f8fd.png (3.26 KB, 418x408)

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

WARNING very sexy much attractive boat contained - open with discretion!

Attached: An-English-Ship-with-Sails-Loosened-Firing-a-Gun-by-Peter-Monamy.jpg (3.08 MB, 2835x2301)

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

phwoar

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

dat bow

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

tfw if people just made guns in roman times knights would never had been a thing

Attached: 1512332218255.png (111.73 KB, 625x773)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

ywn

Attached: jong-tae-sei.jpg (89.35 KB, 400x500)

Leo Price
Leo Price

tfw no shipfu with a thicc stern

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Attached: 0ec892d80335e3b72db2492cad3cd96041fe6cbb4f8621deb0de803c9e0b9780.png (227.87 KB, 413x395)

Colton Green
Colton Green

what's with all those tiny boats?

it's a nonce ship

Smh lad.

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

*Breaks your horizon*

Attached: 712-1078x516.jpg (182.4 KB, 1078x516)

Evan White
Evan White

it was interesting lads tbh smh.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

that dazzle coat is shit lad
I can tell where the front is without squinting at all

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

posting modern ships

Attached: disgust-0.jpg (11.16 KB, 620x309)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

fuck why am i laughing at this

Attached: laughing-hitch.jpg (34.74 KB, 471x532)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

i can tell where the front is when it's right next to me
Well done you

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

when shipfu dumps you
major depressive feels lads

Attached: adrift.jpg (342.49 KB, 1920x1200)

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

Worked a treat during WW1

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

still being in London

Attached: London-Falling.jpg (80 KB, 710x630)

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

camouflage doesn't work in static, close-up photographs

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (303.74 KB, 807x935)

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

left all alone so she could be dominated by chad Bismark

Attached: hms-mighty-hood.jpg (67.03 KB, 640x640)

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

*rows aggressively towards you*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (188.47 KB, 415x227)

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

but if it was moving it'd be even more easier to tell what the front was

Attached: 22cede867f741415bd6e9d37ea767ff62fc53bbe02c7437bf1a8ec45cf2bb0a2.png (11.21 KB, 418x408)

Nicholas Russell
Nicholas Russell

Attached: download-31.jpg (13.46 KB, 194x259)

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

do you know how camo is supposed to work?
It's supposed to make light bits dark and dark bits light. There they just painted a dazzle coat that matches the same real contours of the boat. An autist who can't stand real disorder painted that coat. It's like Zig Forums painted that boat.

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

tfw no YAAAAAAMAAAAAAAATOOOOO gf
smh

Juan Bailey
Juan Bailey

It should be compulsory for yanks should wear dazzle shirts to hide their thicc curves tbh.

Attached: 4175500.jpg (165.63 KB, 560x571)

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

tbh a thicc lass wearing a dress like that would make me rock hard

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

here you go lad

Attached: tbh.jpg (55.29 KB, 380x532)

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Kek, you got more like this I need to spam it to my weeb friend.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

irl she has a moustache and a deep yorkshire accent

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

tfw no imperialistic battleship turned into spaceship

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

i really
really
REALLY
like these types of dresses
soft ones, especially ones with patterns like flowers on
woof

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

I can't take this anymore lads, when am I getting the nuclear war I was promised?

Attached: 057ceabe2c97fb2d3d82cb3a8c9cb7b1f2f9f988af0693fb2f823b6c52738082.png (229.23 KB, 606x467)

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

but why

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

ywn see a whole choir singing this dressed in space cadet uniforms

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

they feel really good
they can show the curves of a lass without showing skin
hhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnggggggggggg arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Jordan Gutierrez
Jordan Gutierrez

<CSS Alabama
complement of 145 officers and men (but she's devoted to her captain)
hurtles across the seven seas in all weather with two three-hundred horsepower engines
armed with 8 canons of various calibres, uses them to defend her nation and her captain
screw propeller
<real girls
pretends to be devoted to you, has a backup william on the backburner and chad on speed dial
"my legs are tired" "its too wet/cold to go out for a walk"
"guns are scary"
screws around
real girls a shit

Attached: css-alabama.jpg (1.06 MB, 2500x1651)

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

you sound african

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5570327/amp/Yulia-Skripal-poisoned-days-gaining-access-secret-150-000-bank-account.html

Attached: Screenshot-20180403-135238.png (1.09 MB, 1080x1920)

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

you sound like a poof

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

That gun is in Resident Evil tbh

David Diaz
David Diaz

Shit will this turn out to be nothing but a family feud with WMD's.

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

probably right there lad
won't make you feel any better tho will it?

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

I think they are called Bohemian Chiffon Dresses.
My ex had a few.

Attached: 143621-P-1405319986954.jpg (844.59 KB, 650x975)

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

too big and loose tbh
wew

Attached: ass.jpg (213.99 KB, 1200x1600)

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Closest thing I could find tbh

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

name something you use on your front door
erm.. nerve poison?
EHHHH ERRRGGGHHHH

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

there are privately held nukes out there tbh

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

tbh

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

We should unironically all chip in for a nuke tbh. Nothing too lairy, just a mid-sized one to annihilate London or Brum.
Bushposter's a sketchy sort, he probably knows a geezer who can get us one.

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

*tickles his Adam's apple*

tfw after seeing some really pronounced Adam's apples I thought they were a joint in the neck
smh
(USER WAS BANNED FOR POSTING TRANNIES)

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Let's meet up at a pub and discuss it tbh the spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) might be watching the board smh

David Wilson
David Wilson

Apparently the U.S. is about to invade Syria, no idea how legitimate the reports are though.

Hunter White
Hunter White

Smh 22st gay boy

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

*laughs in 56%*

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500.59 KB, 604x492)

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

thanks a lot 22st
now this liberal shit is going to be appearing on the YT page in doubled double servings

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Underrated post

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

infiltrators means migrants/refugees by the way. How can he be so bigoted, lads?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (23.88 KB, 521x150)

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

why would someone watch this

HONK

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

d-did trump contact him and make him cancel the deal to export africans to Western nations???

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

remove the infiltrators
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

Based Israel can do no wrong tbh

Attached: 1477710273884.png (87.24 KB, 714x810)

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

don't be stupid tbh

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Fuck it if Bebe can get rid of the migrants why can't we? We can just send them to Israel if necessary and let the kikes handle the rest of the clean up for once.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

A russia vs uk military comparison infographic was posted here once. I can't find it anymore. Can I have it if you've got it pls?

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Attached: sleepy.jpg (63.99 KB, 742x573)

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

tldr we get rekt

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

it looked similar to this

Attached: usa-russia-military-comparison.png (73.16 KB, 491x854)

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

*charges aggressively towards you*

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

*chases thots*

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

Based black people

Attached: BASED(1).webm (1.44 MB, 640x360)

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

If you're trying to win a debate or wind someone up just point out Russia has more reserves in their armed forces than we have in just general numbers in the entire combined might of our own and they are getting about a million more troops in 2019 whilst we keep cutting our army down.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

they laff but the get scared
keek. Bet they kick hard tbh

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

I'm just trying to remember what class of destroyer ships are still operated because I remember corvettes saying "0" or something.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Chinese Muslims exist
My world view has been blown open tbh

Attached: Screenshot-20180401-134002.png (1.66 MB, 1920x1080)

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

Chinese Jews exist lad/lass.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

RMYT

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

chinese people exist
smh

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Tbh that is from Israel but that looks like a Muslim cap
lass

Attached: 1506057257095.png (47.21 KB, 498x499)

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

The chinks and the muslim ones (Uighurs) have had growing tensions for years.

topkek

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

why didn't mummy just cover the sweeties and crisps with ice smh

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Attached: Most-of-these-are-dead-by-now.jpg (68.03 KB, 400x522)

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

There are huge riots sometimes when Turkic Muslim migrants rape Chinese girls

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Chinese people exist

YAMERO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (190.15 KB, 640x360)

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Whereever they go in the world, they bring their rapey habits with them.

Imagine being a connect4 board and stuck at sea with a crew of horny mudshits!

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

woah

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

smart and stylish

Attached: teddy-crow.jpg (42.76 KB, 500x529)

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

crows will inherit the earth

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Dolphins are junkies tbh

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Hunters Chicken.

Chicken breast stuffed with Wensleydale Blue, wrapped in bacon and served with HP sauce.

Attached: IMG-20180403-144952.jpg (1.08 MB, 3264x2448)

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

not bad lad
ate 3 breasts yesterday wrapped in bacon with some onions, ate the other 2 just now yumyum

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Day 4 nopoo tbh

Attached: 1424763491329.png (23.89 KB, 492x475)

Ian James
Ian James

liveleak.com/view?t=sVCHw_1522487202
top kek comrades

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

16 days here
get on my level

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

muh cummies

Attached: Concave-brainlet.png (14.01 KB, 478x523)

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison.asp

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=united-kingdom&country2=russia&Submit=COMPARE

David Clark
David Clark

How do you go that long without needing a shit lad?

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (370.55 KB, 800x609)

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

Lad, it's nopoo, not nofap
It's not shit lad, it's shampoo

Attached: p01l8xxm.jpg (50.56 KB, 640x360)

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

really? its almost like i was joking

Attached: dumbdumb.png (93.86 KB, 866x900)

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Fresh Beardy Weirdy

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Must be greasy tbf lad

Attached: 1510325843942.png (91.23 KB, 400x333)

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

tfw no infintie Saxon bird

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2.42 MB, 1520x1080)

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

oy vey

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

I can't stop thinking about blackpowder guns tbh lads. It just seems so easy. There's not a single part of it, from the gun itself, to the powder and bullets, that can't be DIY'd.

Attached: virgin-brass-ass-chad-thunderstick.jpg (747.02 KB, 2518x1024)

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

tfw nopood before it was a thing
Showers are about being comfy not (((cleaning))) yourself

Attached: a796618f8b2dc09003412e16f8d5946a747a5780cb7a6e6217f10b62d7270194.png (16.74 KB, 418x429)

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Infinite stratos was shit tbh

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

ywn hold onto it's reins and fly away with it

Attached: 1507880285790.png (696 KB, 633x758)

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

enjoy blowing yourself up

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

enjoy being freed from the burdens of this world ahead of schedule
Oh, I will, lad. I will.

Attached: if-only-you-knew.jpg (536.4 KB, 1000x773)

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

Attached: 0df67f02e853cc4ca700ef85386911fc0095d138767e6d2e4fcbf63800b58628.png (504.93 KB, 600x400)

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

They get coins thrown at them

Attached: 1440794803055.jpg (54.21 KB, 604x485)

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

tfw NEVER EVER EVER

Never seen it tbh. Looks bland

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.21 MB, 1000x1000)

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Muh nopoo
Not actually holding your shits in
Unironically going to win Zig Forums's best pooinloo 2018

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

are you going to preserve it and put it on the shelf like a kraut?

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Possible habbendings in Brazil soon.

Attached: 1374097266997.png (33.11 KB, 216x250)

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

What, lad?

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Can't relate to that feel tbh. You have to try.

Adam White
Adam White

The corruption stuff?

christ they have over 12% unemployment

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

zigforums.com/thread/11440162/politics#q11440162

Jayden Baker
Jayden Baker

Pretty much.
Might have a military coup and from what I could gather, commies could end up having a huelocaust

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

oooooo
Brazil having a communist revolution would fuck South America up big time

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

17 year old shot dead has been named as Tanesha Melbourne
Tanesha

Attached: 95fd6f54aaecdfbff4afa119179539a9f9f05cf176341523d7ff4ca62426681b.jpg (95.56 KB, 639x960)

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

yep.
Personally I don't care about Brazil, but I'm looking forward to getting /comfy/ when the footage goes on LiveLeak.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

I'm not the horse, lad. smh

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

need something to follow now that the war in Syria is dying down tbh

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

need to destabilize another third world shithole for the media to follow and make the normie regret being a radical and be grateful for bread and circuses

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Found myself watching KSI vids for the first time. Didn't know he did boxing. There's this really interesting video.

Fight starts about 8 minutes in.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bDWUD-EkQ

Notice how the British gentleman KSI doesn't bother keeping a guard up because he knows he has longer arms, more strength and more aggression than the American? He fights almost like an ape. Really interesting tactic. It's quite fascinating to watch his unusual martial artistry.

Hunter Anderson
Hunter Anderson

So how many Brazilian refugees will be imported into the US? 5 million? 10?

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Probably not going to happen because the head of the military is a commie too.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Attached: 1cab95879462a2df3dfdd6e888d0805bc664aa4a277057f4457e963faa74bcc3.jpg (77.94 KB, 720x960)

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

normies still fall for the qt brazilian memi

There needs to be a 'expectations vs reality' memi with a German-Brazilian model on one side and a 28% mutt on the other

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

#MeToo

God knows. It's like trying to keep count of a zerg rush. But i'm not sure if Blimphf has any plans to keep them out or take them in.

Brazil is quite far from the southern US but if civil war did happen, I'd say most would spill over into Venuzeula, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, etc which coud ecalate tensions even more in that area.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

half a billion negro-mulattos

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

brazilians do not look good, latin americans need to stay away tbh

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

Steiner will finally get his thicc dago lass

Attached: goblita4.jpg (133.02 KB, 400x602)

Christian King
Christian King

yuck

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Attached: 6e3.gif (4.09 MB, 400x348)

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

anti ivory activist on Sky Jews
Kay Burley: what should you do if you find some ivory in the loft?
don't put it on the market, we'll also take it from you if you want, we'll either use it for educational purposes or destroy it in public demonstrations
destroy it in public demonstrations
Wtf

Attached: 34f33f90f9aef9501def5b141ebeaba3381e9bfa563269c38ef495d7eb43b128.jpg (27.55 KB, 407x399)

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

I sometimes forget how autistic /pol/ is

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

I read about the new laws this morning. They make it effectively illegal to sell any ivory at all except for museums. can't say I care too much either way tbh

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

it's just a plot to put elephants out of work and flood the market with fake Chinese ivory

Attached: tiger-vs-hippo.jpg (32.29 KB, 480x360)

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

destroy it in public demonstrations
cultural revolution anyone?

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

lmao the hueniggers are getting butthurt when we call them all wogs, they posted 56 percent and everyone replied le 30 percent face

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

Fucking hell lads this is disgusting, "puppy play" fetishism on a fucking daytime TV advert, just saw it on Sky Jews. The uploader happens to be the advert director

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Speaking of BR's, does anyone remember those threads on /pol/ from like 2012-2013 where they found out there was some weird tranny mafia running the porn industry?

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

tfw watching the last 2 episodes of Scrubs again

Attached: sadfrog7.png (53.21 KB, 302x214)

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

final season
written by Zack Braff
bunch of race mixing and weird fetish stuff

really makes you think

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Well trannies and fags did force August Ames over the edge for not wanting to fuck fags.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

Jewish filth. Watch fools and horses instead

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

I'm in tears watching that

thank you

Attached: jlc8jYx41qkrirro1-500.gif (497.21 KB, 500x300)

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

what

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

love all these tbh

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

man is pretending to be the dog

You're right lad, that is degenerate

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Was just about to post that, here's a (you)

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

Raywave commented

Attached: 37da4259859aa14998ebc9b2e38d38da6ac43f4a548a28e7a6ee9ccaa4998909(1).jpg (63.65 KB, 800x450)

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Attached: 1377724222227.jpg (119.45 KB, 258x245)

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

the best is the one where bilbo goes into the cave and sam hyde and mongrel faces attack him

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

tfw you're % is so high the negros recognise you as one of their own

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

kek

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

The Independent and The Huffington Post dubbed his Aids Alliance "Come Together" spot as "one of the most provocative ads to be screened on British television."

Attached: 1495738078441.gif (2.99 MB, 357x281)

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

sex

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Attached: ray.png (318.88 KB, 874x500)

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Attached: saddam-hussein-659811.jpg (56.46 KB, 620x801)
Attached: main-qimg-4347c001570255499baf49653a26d2d6-c.jpg (43.15 KB, 602x339)
Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (70.19 KB, 700x426)

James Gray
James Gray

tbh

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

I dunno if I dreamed it or misremembered, but I remember a bunch of threads about it, they found out a bunch of them had weird tattoos on their necks and all had links to investments and the like in tons of weird money laundry things.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

Mom deployed Taser on son to wake him up for church, court docs say
msn.com/en-us/news/crime/mom-deployed-taser-on-son-to-wake-him-up-for-church-court-docs-say/ar-AAvp3hP

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (391.47 KB, 728x410)

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

moral

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

tfw no qt pro-russian spanish gf

not a feel I ever expected to have tbh

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

who /moldpoisoning/ here

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

been there lad go to the doctor it can be pretty bad if you don't get it checked out, some of it can kill you

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

not swarthy enough to be a spaniard

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

I'm moving house in under a week
Should I still go?
Don't want the paki doctor smh

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

We have not established whether Salisbury nerve agent was made in Russia’ – Porton Down chief
UK scientists have been unable to prove Russia made the novichok nerve agent which was used to poison Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury.

rt.com/uk/423075-porton-down-skripal-proof/

Someone, somewhere in the upper echelons of the establishment has just shit themselves

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

you're right she's not doesn't have an accent though

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Attached: 3f9008cef28f8a7fa195409f3884618962b50ca34b8d64f363e30cb223b3eb55.jpg (52.12 KB, 639x624)

Parker Moore
Parker Moore

Would they even be able to tell?

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

topjej, it's coming apart at the seams.

Attached: IMG-20180403-100052.jpg (32.03 KB, 499x499)

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

I thought they were saying it must be russia because russia is the only place that had it?

Attached: Questioning-Kirby.gif (76.89 KB, 310x266)

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

thank you for being such a moral crusader lad
we need more lads to stop the fornicationposters

Justin James
Justin James

We have some, USA likely has some, France has some and probably Israel too since they have everything under the sun.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

um-uh-LAD y-y-your obviously a.. RUSSIAN spy yes thats y-your working for p-putin!! dont be so unpatriotic ;^)

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

did you inhale mold spores? thats pretty serious lad, do you know what type of mold it is? if it was white mold go to the doctor immediately but you will probably be okay otherwise

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

this is basically an admission of guilt right?
maybe someone high up realised its not a good idea to restart the cold war

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

Depends if Novichok has been altered in a way that only other countries apart from Russia have this particular strain of chemical.
ie Only a Nato country found a way to nerf the original formulae I think.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

unpatriotic lads ITT questioning the UK govt
NO PATRIOT POINTS FOR YOU!!!!

d-did I do good mummy :*

Attached: 1512564838662.jpg (31.28 KB, 400x400)

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

They really were trying to cover up Telford at least after all.

Attached: 1491769162201.png (174.82 KB, 488x10000)

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

Don't be antisemitic lad, this is a pro Israel board

Attached: antisemitismdetected.webm (1.06 MB, 272x480)

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

black mold lad
I never really thought it was that bad until looking it up recently, I struggle to breathe most days smh
Just wish mummy did something about it before

Attached: mold.png (377.51 KB, 368x441)

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

I think it's curtains for the establishment right now. The people was right all along…..Just like the EU referendum and muslims tbh

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Attached: 143897799343.jpg (127.34 KB, 504x470)

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

goodlad

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (79.47 KB, 300x180)

Jose White
Jose White

thats just humidity mold lad, just keep your window open a crack to let the moisture out (or open your vents on your windows)

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Just what I was thinking, good lad.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

take spirulina it has anti fungal properties

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Hampshire Constabulary rejected my application

Attached: 1494707243118.png (270.55 KB, 576x432)

James Bennett
James Bennett

it's common in the UK lad, and completely harmless

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

it's caused by the way the house is built tbh, most neighbours have the same problem, theres no proper drainage system and the walls are constantly damp outside of really dry weather
i'll look into it
No, it isn't harmless you braindead moron

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

have you blocked up the ventilation in your room?

David Carter
David Carter

not for kids and its also not harmless

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

being in the top corner of the room means it's lack of ventilation or you have damp breaching through your roof, or the gutter is leaking and bridging the cavity

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Attached: russithot.png (191.06 KB, 450x296)

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

people get it in their houses all the time, especially if they dont have double glazing and thees a lot of condensation on their windows

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Smh lad they know about your bigotry, should have been a good boy

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

people shit on woodcucks but live in moldy caves

Attached: tatianastandart.jpg (21.33 KB, 422x350)

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Doesn't mean its ok though

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

At least my house can't be fucking eaten.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

our houses are older than your country lad

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

ugly victorian and post-war mass houses are older than america

ok

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

im providing answers aren't i? where is it? downstairs or upstairs? gable end?

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

smdh

Attached: f18c51fb6fbcd99b382a599b5a8abd0cd885f4e5e1ee3b7011145822c1559244.gif (2.9 MB, 200x200)

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

tfw the world as we know it will come to an end as Russia and the UK nuke each other into oblivion just to cover up the Telford scandal
What a timeline this is

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

on yer mums fanny

Carson King
Carson King

you eat gypsum and fiberglass?

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

tbh

Attached: the-entrance-to-the-rock.jpg (71.82 KB, 550x413)

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

cool, hope you die of respiratory disease tbh

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

nah I don't plan on fucker yer ma any time soon lad

Lincoln Kelly
Lincoln Kelly

foxnews.com/us/2018/04/03/prestigious-university-hosting-student-training-seminar-on-how-to-combat-christian-privilege-in-america.amp.html

top fucking w0w

Attached: Screenshot-20180403-165135.png (709.98 KB, 1080x1920)

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

2 mum comments
woah

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Attached: smug-wojak.png (31.98 KB, 640x400)

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

wew, leave.eu are going all out
spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.15 MB, 1074x611)

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Where are these words from?

John Jones
John Jones

Lad provide a source or gtfo with this obvious fakery

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

order-order.com/2018/04/03/leaveeu-once-again-hurting-brexit-case/

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

DAFTY TOWN PLANNING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Landon King
Landon King

lol stoopid yanks u dont have a culture xddd

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

*sniffs*

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Oh god it's real. My bad, lad they're fucking morons for that.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

ywn cuddle with anita carter

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

No qt appalachian singer gf

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Has Russia nuked London yet?

William Harris
William Harris

Attached: YOULL-NEVER-STOP-ME.jpg (124.51 KB, 1920x1080)

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

new route is 14 hours
ahhh boss whyy

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Could be the work of spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) on the inside

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

pretend youre in a film

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

I'll be forced to wear crocs at work

14 hour film?

Attached: 1b944207d54c7e6ff98be74c8cd08b4937de40e5d0f2e9c3e4db63b3ff77f8fd.png (3.26 KB, 418x408)
Attached: 1b944207d54c7e6ff98be74c8cd08b4937de40e5d0f2e9c3e4db63b3ff77f8fd2.png (11.85 KB, 418x408)

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Just think of the kroner lad

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

yes

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

Ywn be this much of a good goy.
Thank christ he and his hate filled rabble were not permitted near the Official Leave campaign, every day of the referendum campaign would have been about johnny foreigners, izzzlam and the muzzzzzlims
The vote was won fair and square, and without the Remain campaign's state funded lie campaign, and the murder of mother, wife, and daughter J o Cox by a far right mental case, the margin would probably have been far wider, but i shudder to think what would have happened had these losers been involved.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Listen to Nightcall on loop for 14 hours

Attached: assad-drive-02.webm (5.28 MB, 1280x720)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

nu-synth is the most shite musical form tbh, its not even on par with the john carpenter 80s ambience

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Hope it's not 14 hours tbh, it was his first time driving today so I'm sure I can cut it down to 12 hours at least. Think I'll end up with at least 2000 NOK/180 GBP a day. But we'll see smh.

I like the silence tbh, but I guess I'll end up finding something to listen to eventually.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Attached: thank-you-russia.png (194.84 KB, 500x465)

Angel Long
Angel Long

I like the silence tbh
tbh i can't listen to music when i work or do something

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

when boss makes normie banter and you don't respond to it or even fake laugh at it
Why does he even call me. I bet I make him feel as awful as he makes me feel.

Attached: awkward-pepe2.png (13.86 KB, 503x408)

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

You should go round his house and fuck his wife infront of him.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

FRESH LOAF

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

Kek, saved

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

i actually had a luvvie say to me the country would have voted remain is literally who hadn't been cox'd

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.99 KB, 800x729)

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Can't tell if tard or kike - they're now banning for using the word "amen", on pol…

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

Beautiful
tfw no mountain fortress

Attached: f5191fdca8976bc597f291f341d4020be1c69018d8ac5df71af3826a6e940bbf.png (29.23 KB, 640x400)