Trump is the most honest American president in history

Trump is a pathological liar, but he's also the first US president to call Ted Cruz a liar, the first to admit that the Saudis were likely behind 9/11, the first to admit that the Saudi royals can kill a lot of journalists but that the US will still do business with them because they buy a lot of American bombs, that Nancy Pelosi blew a chance to impeach Bush, that pharma and defense contractors rip off the American public, that politicians are for sale to their political donors, that Vladimir Putin doesn't have a monopoly on political assassination (and that the US is hardly innocent on this score), and that going into Iraq was a "big, fat mistake."

But as preposterous as it sounds, there’s a case to be made that he’s simultaneously America’s most honest president. Every now and then, in the midst of his unending eruption of prevarication, Trump will blurt out the truth about the United States in a way that no normal politician ever has.

Most recently, when asked whether he would consider sanctioning Saudi Arabia for its Mafia-like murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, Trump was hesitant. Why? “Because they are ordering military equipment. Everybody in the world wanted that order. Russia wanted it, China wanted it, we wanted it. We got it. … Boeing, Lockheed, Raytheon … I don’t wanna lose an order like that.”

boingboing.net/2018/11/21/bulworth-syndrome.html

Attached: bulworth-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1000x563, 114.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/oct/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-touts-nonexistent-450-billion-saudi-o/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is the anti-anti-Bulworth

Trump has shown that america was never great

It was just like every other imperialist power

Trump is the most honest person.

omg dup btfo

he's not really

the times we are in have more lies than ever taking place and his administration is every bit or more opaque or in cover up mode as the rest

this stuff is bullshit, that Las Vegas event was a _BLATANT_ coverup. The guy isn't honest at all.

As much of a liar as he is, he is the only one who says things the nation has never been willing to say. In those cases it is honesty–he admits to the terrible things and awful realities of this nation. In a selective way, of course. And only if it serves his purposes.

We admitted China to the WTO, ignoring and therefore excusing Tienanmen Square. Remember that George HW Bush sent his defense secretary to China soon after that event to reassure the butchers that there would be no real repercussions regardless of what criticisms Bush voiced publicly.

On Khashoggi, the proscribed way to handle an offense by an “ally” like Saudi Arabia would be to criticize them publicly but privately reassure the Saudis that nothing with teeth would be done. Never in a million years would a President publicly say “hey, they did a bad thing, but we need their business.” That gives away what our foreign policy–under all Presidents–is really about.

And what’s the difference between stating it and hiding it? Not much, really. Those who say “people looking to us as a bastion of freedom will be disapointed!” don’t realize that no one actually thinks of us as a kind, fair nation. They see us as a bundle of CIA missions and military interventions, and perhaps as a land of economic opportunity. Not a shining city on a hill. Trump only voiced what the world has known about us and accepted for a long time.

Trump has just let the cat out of the bag, once and for all, on the lie that we value human rights more than oil. In that way, he was honest, the first President to be so.

Just… no. Stop.

Part of what keeps civilization going–what keeps any relationship going between human beings–is understanding what needs to be said and what doesn’t. Of course we make decisions with some manipulative intentions sometimes, frequently even. And decisions are made by others towards us with the same intent constantly. It’s a very serious game nations play, and until Donald, the face of America was a poker face.

Opening your stupid yap and giving voice to all the goings-on below decks doesn’t make you brave, smart, honest, or worthy of “credit.” It just shows that you’re a colossal idiot. Donald is an obnoxious child playing an adult’s game, and failing.

Some things are best kept unsaid

Attached: 59a57663701afc1f008b47ac-750-563.jpg (750x563, 100.43K)

blah blah fuckn blah

blah blah fuckn blah

and

blah blah fuckn blah

with a little more

blah blah fuckn blah

Saudis drop oil prices to repay Trump for dropping Khashoggi murder thing,he say"Thanks"

Trump publicly thanked Saudi Arabia on Wednesday for plunging oil prices. However, OPEC, the cartel of oil-producing countries, could announce production cuts at its Dec. 6 meeting in Vienna, nudging prices upward.

“Thank you to Saudi Arabia, but let’s go lower!” he wrote from his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Florida, where he’s spending Thanksgiving.

“Congressional Republicans will have to do a gut check,” Jon Alterman, director of the Middle East Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, said Wednesday. “The Republican Party has believed for more than 50 years that morality was one of the reasons why the United States won the Cold War. And the president walked away from that.”

I just love this guy

He just doesn't car what the fuck it looks like when he says shit like this
Or makes the US look like.

Move over honest Abe

Ombama was a bigger liar

This is some kike tier shit.

After Obongo just someone that can go two words without having to reread his teleprompter to make sure he doesn't accidentally tell the truth could be seen as honest.

Why did you describe yourself?

Obama was the best, most natural, confident, gifted ORATOR that I've ever seen.

I'm not talking about politics, or lies, or honesty….

I'm talking about ORATION…….

two words like 'covfefe' & 'emergy'?

Let me know that day Trump can handle two words

(and by the way, Obama did TONS of speeches without a teleprompter, but Trump has such a low IQ, he can't even hide when he pans back and forth to read his teleprompter, and when he does read it, his cadence changes, like an uneducated trailer park idiot)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD SO WELL THAT THE MOD DELETED MY POST

HOW TO TELL I TOLD THE PAINFUL TRUTH:

the butthurt more lashed out by deleting my post

Mod*

. More*

Moron*

whatever……. faggot……..

I smashed it. I slam dunked it

You can tell the exact moment when his teleprompter stopped working.

guess what's REALLY funny?

how much more intelligent Obama is than you are.

Think he developed his stutter from the trauma of how hard his "wife" rams "her" cock down this throat every night?

I understand what OP is saying, but I don’t see this sort of “honesty” uniting a People in common cause or even deflecting from his own misadventures. It seems more like what Zig Forums calls demoralization shilling against the left with an obvious agenda in tow—and I wouldn’t say it is a respectable agenda in any obvious way. Some things just matter more than whatever economic bubble the Party can temporarily inflate.

Attached: d774477838bae4820aa81cd71962eee133d13d397155d88b0f6e340a20c49d58.jpg (255x211, 13.87K)

Sure it was, Chaim. A "poker" face with a really big nose.

As stupid as Trump voters may be, at least they didn't try to elect someone because "it was HER turn"

t. npc

sounds like an obummer

the two faces of the US has always been fat and loathsome, and generally despised by the rest of the world - meaning 95% of the inhabitants of the world.
it is the morbidly obese bully that was kept back three school years and overshadows the normal, healthy children despite being several folds dimmer than them.

the nigger muslim sounded like a handicap stall occupant when the toilet flushed while they were still sitting on it
The media told you he was a lyrical genius, and you swallowed it whole like your handler's dick. Eat shit.

Pic related was when US presidency ceased to exist.

Attached: JFK.jpg (730x482, 71.1K)

Trump might be the most honest jew

Yeh.

Attached: 706.jpg (1280x720, 374.47K)

He's shit when under pressure but he would of made an excellent Hollywood actor

Nixon was alright Other than letting Kissinger be SoS

STICK THAT BAIT WHERE SUN DONT SHINE

Trump fucks and murders children

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/oct/23/donald-trump/donald-trump-touts-nonexistent-450-billion-saudi-o/

Trump's only interest is Trump. He's defending a $110B "deal" he made with the Saudis that's already falling far short. Millions of jobs my ass.

No, he's defending personal multi-million $ dealings with the Saudis.

He kill millions of innocents to get richer

He don't give a shit about lost MIC contracts and jobs

I'd bang that.