Neptune aka Andy gets PWNED

lil scum bucket Andrew Mcgovern aka johnny neptune aka Andy got totally pwned today

Taht boy got his cum uppance

He be shittin his pants right about now waiting for the dox hammer to fall

I will create an poll and the anons can vote ao wether to destroy him or not

Remember there are innocent members of his family to consider
lil scum bucket Andrew Mcgovern aka johnny neptune aka Andy got totally pwned today

Taht boy got his comeuppance

He be shittin his pants right about now waiting for the dox hammer to fall

I will create an poll and the anons can vote on whether to destroy him or not

Remember there are innocent members of his family to consider

8ch.net/n/res/705184.html#705339

Attached: c31b1549f3a2f94c3863c0d6d3af6cab.png (612x612, 91.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it sounds like Neptune is afraid, trying to do damage control.

Making out to be trolling himself.

I don't even think Neptune would be stupid enough to point out the Youtube video in

question and potentially dox himself.

Fool should have just left when he was warned

Watkins can't do anything until an actual Address is posted though, and theanon doxing will probably be using a proxy.

Neptune is fucked, if true

Fuck you, post the dox or GTFO

setting up the poll now on poll-maker.com/

But i will wait til 4 pm when more anons are here to post

Is this the faggot that spams these boards non-stop with off topic bullshit and uses weird formatting?

Is this newfag central? Are you guys aware the Neptune is flushing his real life all over the place? I don't think there is a single detail you could possible dox out of him that he hasn't been on about since forever. It's our token jew - let him shitpost in peace or that old fuck is gonna pull a trick on you.

Yep.

Pro-tip about that…AI bots have a hard time handling and especially sorting this. So if you wanna make sure that our glow in the dark traitors have a painful time going over your posts by themselves…use weird as fuck formatting, bundled with random red flag words. Torture those bitches with absolute nonsense until they get you for some bogus obstruction charge, just to stop you for a couple of days. You could for example copy and paste one of the banned handmade weapon guides and insert your messages in between the lines…it's gonna drive them nuts.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen such a consistently insufferable faggot as him. He's like the obnoxious guy in class who must spend 5 minutes commenting on everything the teacher asks, while everyone else is glaring and just hoping he will shut the fuck up.

I get what you're saying, but too much effort.

Definitely, but he's unique, knowledgeable and entertaining. I rather endure his obnoxiousness than suffer through the inability of so many others to communicate or even to participate.

Right, because making every other post screaming about "virgin losers who play video games" is really unique, knowledgeable, and especially entertaining

Nah, that's just bait. But if you ask him a question about anything he goes off in every which way. And he always backs his crazy life stories with facts, pictures and other anecdotes. throw him a bone sometime and be surprised what you can learn from his tales. But make sure to keep up, otherwise his shit is deleted inconsistently fast, which makes rereading threads impossible. So yeah…he is everything negative you say about him, but he's also pretty chill to talk to.

Why do you hate Indians, propane, and crabs user?

Attached: 2acd424d9c9aebd85a658352b18c4b6669dc76d10145e0a5a2b7706049cac9bb.png (392x336, 191.22K)

Have you ever done math ?

If you said any french woman has hairy legs, armpits, & stinks, there's a 78% chance you'll be correct

If you said any dog will eat cat feces, there's a 92% chance you'll be correct

If you said any WWE fan never finished high school, there's a 98.4% chance you'll be correct.

and if you say an imageboard dipshit plays video games, watches anime, and never gets laid, there's a 96% chance you nailed it right on the head

(if you think you're breaking new ground, beating the odds, you'd be fooling yourself, neckbeard)

Hahaha

My son (not my stepson, because I don't have a stepson) is here, and we are all going to visit mom and party at his house

Dude…….

My best wishes to you……….

Happy Holidays

Tell Eeyore we said happy thanksgiving

Oh boy it's this thread again.

What if Neptune is a Mossad/FBI collaboration project, some intensively background fluffed AI that plays us from every possible direction, while adapting board opinions and regurgitating them to us until the results have the right state for populace control? Too far fetched, or is their a science team of kikes sweating over a keyboard out there?

Attached: PicsArt_11-22-02.24.37.jpg (2560x1440, 744.67K)

Say, Andy, do you rent the 2 bed or ! bed apartment?

Can you afford 2 beds or do you and the wife and son all share?

Attached: neptune house.jpg (800x1250, 182.1K)

white trash lawn parking

no garage

Attached: car.JPG (417x418, 38.02K)

Parking in the rear actually. I have no idea when that stupid pic was taken

lol

Neptune lives in a rooming house

It figures

no wonder He doen't care about the dox.

He can grab his 3 suitcases and get new dives quick as a wink

Attached: bed and bored.JPG (198x341, 18.48K)

Not that user. I LOVE all that shit! But I think 'space before comma' Courtney Tubbs should stop making shitty threads and lay off the booze!

Attached: Crabby Courtney.jpg (600x450, 44.49K)

Finally anchored ⚓