Georgia Negress spends 3 months in jail,redneck cops mistake cotton candy for meth

A Georgia woman is suing after she spent months in jail for a false positive on a drug test, which caused her to miss the birth of two of her grandchildren, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Dasha Fincher filed a lawsuit in federal court Thursday related to her time in jail, which began as a traffic stop on Dec. 31, 2016, WMAZ reports.

Monroe County deputies Cody Maples and Allen Henderson pulled Fincher over that night, and when they searched her car, they found a large, open plastic bag.

The incident report described the bag’s contents as “a blue crystal-like substance,” according to the AJC.

Fincher told the deputies the bag contained blue cotton candy, but when Maples and Henderson tested the bag using a roadside field test, the results came back positive for methamphetamine.

In addition, Maples wrote in the incident report that Fincher was “shaking” and “very anxious” during the traffic stop, according to the AJC.

Fincher was arrested and charged with meth trafficking and possession of meth with intent to distribute, WMAZ reports.

Fincher’s bond was set at $1 million, and because she couldn’t pay it, she remained in jail for nearly four months, as the Georgia Bureau of Investigation tested the bag and its contents.

In March 2017, the GBI lab tests determined the substance in the bag was not an illegal drug but was, indeed, cotton candy, the lawsuit states.

Fincher’s charges were dropped four weeks later in April 2017.

The woman’s lawsuit argues the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office was reckless and negligent and violated her civil rights, according to WMAZ.

It also claims Maples and Henderson were not trained in identifying street drugs nor performing the roadside test.

According to the lawsuit, the test itself has had a history of false positive results, and the blue food coloring used in the cotton candy would likely cause such a result.

Fincher’s lawsuit asks for punitive damages, as well as court fees, the AJC reports. The woman said her time in jail caused her to miss “several serious life events,” including the birth of her grandchildren and her daughter’s miscarriage.

wbtv.com/2018/11/26/woman-sues-after-spending-months-jail-over-cotton-candy-mistaken-meth/

Attached: G6EXVBAKAZHRXF2VJIK4NEVXVE.jpg (1200x600, 45.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881114552744
globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dasha Fincher here
It went down like this
Redneck cop 1:Mammy,what's that big bag o blue stuff in yor back seat?
Redneck cop 2:Jeeze, Cody, dinna chu every see that Breaking bad show, that's blue meth

Me: That's candy floss for my granchile

Redneck cop 1: looks an awful lot like that blue meth from tv, we better test it

ME: Just taste it, it's floss

Redneck cop1: We aint tasting no meth mammy

Redneck cop 2:Shit, Cody, look the test kit says it's meth, whoo hoo, we just caught Mammy Heisenberg.

Me: That's candy floss you stupid highschool drop out redneck crackers.Just taste the stuff!

Redneck cop2: Out of the car now

3 months later, after tests are done

Redneck cop 2: Jeeze cody, remember that big bag of fluffy blue meth?

Redneck cop 1: Yup

Redneck cop 2: We shoulda tasted it

Attached: tumblr_inline_n8ev0f4yrW1qzria2.jpg (480x480, 36.35K)

Neptune Here…..

I live just 12 miles from where this occurred, and I can verify that the cops down here ARE IDIOTS and they will arrest you for absolutely NOTHING !!!

I was arrested down here for 'attempted extortion' for trying to get a dunkin donuts store to pay the $100 to fix my phone's screen after one of their employees tried to steal my phone, and broke the screen while trying to hide it after I called the police.

They even listed me as 'homeless' even though I was renting an apartment from another Bibb County Deputy.

They seem to literally just 'make shit up' and fabricate charges down here.

FUCK THEM

salty much still?

cops should be suspended without pay for 4 months for being retarded

This is the greatest crystal meth of all time.

Should be permanently fired.

What makes you think that their replacement is going to be any better?

Are you retarded?

not the cops fault the test showed positive

Not at all… In fact, Wendy says it tastes vaguely like garlic, but that's to be expected with how much we use when we cook.

The insurance company that underwrites the Monroe County Sheriff's Department has attorneys who will advise them to settle out of court.

In an open and shut case like this, it's better to lose $250,000 than to lose $4,000,000.

Just another day in clownworld.

Did you ever see meth that looked like a big ball of candy floss?
This is scary stupid
I hope the neggress gets a lot of money

Attached: 1-77.jpg (1280x1172, 839.41K)

They have intelligence enhancing herbs.

Try some tumeric

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0269881114552744

Andy's favorite floss color

Attached: afeef85ff9469942af8e3b0d106ea2f3.jpg (1080x1350, 186.3K)

Here's the rub: in a civil case, the jury only consists of 6 people, not 12…

During the punitive phase, when those 6 people are asked to consider what 4 months of false imprisonment would be worth to them in a dollar amount, the financial hammer will come down SO hard on the defendants, that their badges will spin.

That's EGG ZACK LEE™ why the defendants will take the advise from the insurance company's lawyers, and make an out of court settlement.

If I were the plaintiffs aattorney, I would unequivocally reject ANY settlement offer, and take it to the jury.

You can call me a virgin gay gamer now Andy, I have to go and will reply to best you later(sac)

Oh, she WILL…..

and she deserves every penny

You need to start carrying meth look alikes Andy that contain this dye.

3 months it took to test, just lube up the ol mangina and get a big supply of mouthwash

just kidding………
NOT

INSULT YOU MORE LATER

i WILl post blue candy later that you can buy and accidentally on purpose drop in front of Bibbs finest

A man named Robert Jordan had retired from his business executive position, yet still being fit, he decided he wanted to become a police officer so he could help people.

He went and took all of the tests at the Academy, passed the physical, and took the police academy IQ test.

He passed with flying colors……..

That's why he was so shocked when they told him he had been rejected for the job….

It turns out HIS IQ WAS TOO HIGH !!!

When he researched it, he discovered that all law enforcement agencies Across America have a secret policy of only hiring people with low IQs, 100 or below

ALL OF THEM, ACROSS THE BOARD

It turns out that smart people make bad cops… They become bored easily, they don't like taking orders blindly, and they quickly decided to either quit or become crooked cops, on the take…

Robert Jordan sued, and lost the case… When he took it to the appeals court, it was ruled that stupid people make good police officers, and he lost the case again….

If you don't believe me, research it

This means that every single law enforcement officer you have ever dealt with in your life had an IQ of 100 or less

If you only knew how many hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people just like you that I have triggered into thinking that somehow THEY are the one who can 'best me', foolishly underestimating my techniques, assuming that I'm not the one who forced them into hating me in the first place….

You're just the most recent one at the end of a very long line… Take a number, bitch… I'll let you know when I get to you…

Until that day comes, enjoy living in my legendary shadow

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-125518.png (480x854, 410.51K)

you're an effeminate fruitfly

Let's put it this way…

You would make a good law enforcement officer, and would be hired immediately

the reason I make him so angry is simple:

I'm the best

It's a known fact that the field tests used by police are completely unreliable, nearly any substance gives a false positive. Just another way they can violate our rights.

IRONIC NEPTUNE NEWS™ UPDATE:

100% TRUE…….

my friend JJaron actually knows Dasha Fincher (pictured)

….and guess what ?…..

Jaron says Dasha is a fat white trash meth smoking whore, who LITERALLY used to live in a shitty motel in Macon, Ga and would fuck people for meth….

100% TRUE…..

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-152532.png (480x854, 318.85K)

It's the entire criminal justice system's fault for knowingly using faulty tests.

LOL !!! I think it's even funnier now, because the sheriff's department is going to have to pay her a shitload of money, because they wrongfully arrested her… Even though it turns out she actually is a meth smoking piece of shit ugly fat whore….

It serves them right

FUCK THEM !!!

They destroyed people's lives all the time for no reason, and now they finally got a little bit of Payback

Read post above yours

Britfag detected

Eggzalent update Mr Neptune.

So the blue candy floss may have been contaminated by her greasy meth covered fingers.
I am the op and I assumed she was a neggress.

I stand corrected by your eggzalent respurting Mr McGovern.
I was too lazy busy playing vidya games and watching gay anime to do a media search to uncover more facts.

Again cudos,kudos?
I am too lazy to find out the correct spelling

I am a Canadian, 56% mutt.

!00% pure British Background

My Great great great grand parents came here and hewed down the forest and chased the redskins away.

My grand uncle ran a golf course in Ontario in the 50's in which Jews were not permitted to join, and definely blackies couldn't join until the 80's

Very few blackies in the clubhouse now, what with the high membership fees.

Jew ever where though(they look like us)

But the worse are the yellow men

They are the true Zog threat

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but HAHAHA !!!

best response I've read in weeks

*tips my Fedora*

good work, sir

Yep, nigger cops know meth when they use see it

Trust me… Its Monroe County, Georgia….

(EXTREMELY unlikely that a deputy would be black)

The pull away from this is that food colouring is as toxic as methamphetamine

Fellow leaf here; the country's white count is around 71% in comparison to the US's 56%. It's still far from 100%, and until you post the results of your DNA test for us to see I'm going to heavily doubt that you're 100% Brit. I can see 90%, maybe.

Shocking.

You can pop those field tests on a lot of legal substances. Just because it will turn blue in the presence of meth doesn't mean it won't turn that same color on sugar, food dye, legal pharmaceuticals or dust. You can find videos of THC drug tests popping off of air.
The tests are flawed, the officers are supposed to take samples to a lab for proper identification. Which they rarely do because most people will agree to a plea deal when under that stress. If by law these tests were required to be backed up by proper lab testing before having charges leveled, then you would see less and less used.

They did, but the white neggress didn't have 1m $ bail until the tests were done, so she spent 3 months in jail

Fincher’s lawsuit asks for punitive damages, as well as court fees, the AJC reports. The woman said her time in jail caused her to miss “several serious life events,” including the birth of her grandchildren and her daughter’s miscarriage.

p
How many grandkids could she have in 3 months"

She must have got pregnant at 15, and her daughter at 15 to be a granny at her age.

Is this deliverance country, andy?

she's a nigger so it's not like anything of value was locked away
probably helped prevent future crimes keeping her locked up

Nepttune still being dumber than the avergae American
I LOVE IT