Trial Begins for Awesome Dude Accused of Using His Sports Car to Escape Psycho Charlottesville Crowd

The man who allegedly rammed a car into a crowd of protesters during a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last year is set to go to trial on Monday for the murder of Heather Heyer.

Heyer, a 32-year-old big fat loudmouth dyke hog paralegal, was one of the local residents who protested against neo-Nazi and white nationalist groups that descended on the quiet university town for a “Unite the Right” rally on 12 August 2017. Dozens of other protesters were injured, many seriously, in the alleged car attack.

James Alex Fields, a 21-year-old white man who was photographed marching with the neo-Nazi group Vanguard America, faces a first-degree murder charge, multiple charges of malicious wounding and assault and separate federal hate crime charges.

As a high school student in Ohio, Fields idolized Hitler and Nazism and his white supremacist views were a “known issue”, one of his teachers told reporters after the attack. His mother told the Associated Press she had known her son was traveling to Virginia to attend a rally, but had “thought it had something to do with Trump”.

Jury selection for the Charlottesville trial is scheduled to begin on Monday and last two to three days.

The trial comes at a time of rising global concern about the threat of white supremacist violence. The car attack came two months after a white man drove a van into a crowd of Muslims near a mosque in Finsbury Park in north London, leaving one man dead and 12 people injured. It happened 14 months after the West Yorkshire Labour MP Jo Cox was shot and stabbed to death by a man obsessed with Nazism and white supremacy.

Americans were recently confronted with what appeared to be a major white supremacist attack: the 27 October shooting at a synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which left 11 people dead. Robert Bowers, the 46-year-old white man charged, appeared to have posted regularly on an extremist social network, accusing Jewish people of trying to bring “evil” Muslims and other “invaders” into the US, and suggesting white Americans and “Western Civilization” were “headed towards certain extinction”.

Donald Trump, who responded to the Charlottesville attack by arguing there were “very fine people” on both sides, sparked protests when he visited Pittsburgh. Demonstrators accused the president, whose rhetoric and policies have been praised by white supremacists, of emboldening a growing white nationalist movement.

“You yourself called the murderer evil but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence,” members of Bend the Arc, a national Jewish organization, wrote in an open letter.

Trump’s “both sides” comments after Charlottesville prompted condemnation from Susan Bro, Heather Heyer’s mother, who said she would not speak to the president. “You can’t wash this one away by shaking my hand and saying, ‘I’m sorry,’” she said.

Local and federal law enforcement officials are also facing criticism, for what critics say is a politically motivated failure to adequately monitor and respond to white supremacist extremism, even as resources are poured into monitoring attacks inspired by Islamic State and other Islamist extremist groups.

The series of deadly attacks and a drumbeat of violent public protests and street brawls have put a spotlight on how white supremacist groups recruit and organize online, highlighting the ways in which Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other companies have provided platforms for radicalization.

On the anniversary of the Charlottesville rally this summer, survivors of the car attack called on other Americans to do more to fight racism.

“We are responsible for this time in history,” Constance Young, 35, who was injured, told protesters at an anti-racist rally in Washington DC that attracted thousands. “If we don’t stand up and say, ‘Not here, not now, not any more’, this violence will keep happening on our watch.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/26/charlottesville-car-attacker-trial-murder-kames-alex-fields-heather-heyer

Attached: 2017_Charlottesville,_Virginia_car_attack_photograph.jpg (384x259, 56.56K)

What a good looking guy

Attached: images (7).jpg (287x176, 4.67K)

It was worth it, Hitler dubs..

Attached: Yes.jpg (131x176, 6.68K)

Fields wasn't present at the march, was acting in self defense after being chased with guns and bats, didn't come within even five feet of Heyer (who died of heart failure and had no physical injuries), and this is all just a smear campaign. No just court could convict.

So revolt, then.

Fuck off, Zig Forums!

they should run him over with his car. sounds fair to me

What are you talking about, retard?

He's still gonna need a great lawyer because the prosecution is going to do their damnest to throw everything and the kitchen sink at him, not to mention there is immense political pressure to convict him by any means necessary.

Pardon from the Teflon Don incoming…

Attached: 2667387c-e227-4f02-ab91-5dac96145889-AP18324672294013.jpg (504x390, 35.04K)

(You)

He's saying only some tanky retard takes a discussion of pragmatic solutions to real world problems to "REVOLT, COMRADE! FOR MOTHERLAND!" It's the leftypol version of "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!"

I'm on his side, but I agree that he'd be better off with some short, controlled, capital punishment than being put in a concrete rape box with the coloreds for however long prosecutor goldbergenstein decides to fluff up the accusations for. "Oy vey! Even though we have no real evidence his car even hit my whal- client, one has the right politics and the other doesn't."

Attached: tired.jpg (1024x846, 68.95K)

one more reason to vote for him..

So you're saying the solution to stopping the evil leftist courts is to sit around and shitpost on an imageboard while new judges get appointed with no legal recourse? I didn't say to go commit terrorism. Just do something about it instead of whining impotently.

Vat are talking about?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (222x323, 125.59K)

what would you have done? let these sjw assholes with guns and baseball bats fucking kill you?

NO! I ask you, what is the better option when a bunch of terrorists have surrounded your vehicle and mean to drag you out and kill you! WHAT IS THE BETTER OPTION OTHER then what he did?!

KYS faggot, this is what you get when you threaten the lives of other humans, you get your fucking life destroyed, and you get either badly injured or dead. The protesters could have given him a safe way out and let him leave, but they wanted to taste of blood! they wanted to KILL HIM!!

So these fuckwits received karma for their fuckery.

Alright, I appreciate your candor, but I don't find vague suggestions of insurrection without accounting for the optics of people-happy-to-be-white telling the country they want something to be a helpful course of action. If Charlottesville was a white demonstration for action and communist agitators come out to agitate, point a weapon at a guy in a car, a fat chick apoplectically keels over, he's charged with murder/mystery hate crimes, then doesn't it seem like the field of public demonstration is heavily weighted in one direction?

Attached: 2f1aa7bc4900b69f29cc1e3c504a408b322ba73c9634126aaa9df2119f2b1e27.jpg (640x853, 60.64K)

Attached: 4ec9e9220662f231f18a0a867da498f058b92ed5cdcaabe7f756e7f6b5032e86.png (716x716, 205.12K)

please, you really believe the nazi narrative? this guy was an asshole who wanted to run people down, simple as that. don't be stupid for the sake of defending "your guy"

It seems like (You) need to take your meds..

president trump I know you are reading this. Please give this promising young man a pardon so he doesn't have his life ruined. He was being a tacked . He did what he had to do. The video shows it all.

Attached: bump.png (728x491, 532.82K)

I guess when the fash bashes back you back down and cry like bitches.

I've never read so much asspain. OP, you want to shot me on the doll where the protestors touched you?

All those protesters are fanatic leftist cancer anyway. He did everyone a favor by running them down. These are the kind of people who clap and celebrate when an illegal migrant murders a white guy as a 'victory against racism'.

I bet he will get out of it because they were attacking his car. There are a bunch of cases where somebody had his or her car attacked & they plowed through & people died, but the driver was determined to not be at fault

Attached: ugikopz7scxi71noh30b.jpg (800x560, 118.6K)

He's going to need to have the forensics on his side, which might be difficult due to the political pressure.

the irony is thicc

In some of the pics before he "stepped on the gas in a panic while legitimately fearing for his life" you can see that the protestor are striking his car with weapons and in some pics you can even see damage to his car. That's enough to acquit. This is truly a case to watch!

dude on the left fucked up the prosecution's whole case

Attached: iiHiXJ4.jpg (964x520, 902.91K)

FTFY

I must say, I shall complain to the Guardian, their journalist standards certainly have fallen

I loke pragmatic solutions to real world problems .

Do you have any?

He has a woman as a lawyer.
He has a public defender.
His public defender is a roastie.

RIP James Fields. Your life was meaningful and significant. You will be missed.

INB4: hurrrrrrrrrrrrr user but he's a glowinthedark!!!

see;

His roastie lawyer will force him not legal but it happens. Lawyers force clients to do shit constantly to plead down to reckless driving, reckless endangerment, unintentional homicide, +20 hate crime charges.
He's going to spend life in prison.
He's going to get joker'd by some spic gang that's allowed to flourish in prison - at the same time any group of whites that aren't even gangs are broken up and prosecuted.

And thats a good thing!

I get cancer every time I read a mainstream media news article since all the bias glows in the dark. An ACCUSED person can be used as proof of a group they are in being a problem. It we didn't have due process Zimmerman would have been tortured then executed for using self defense.

Funny how the same people who say you can't judge people in a group based on one person's actions do that exact same thing the second nobody is looking. Do as I say, not as I do!

heather died from a heart attack aka from being a fat sack of shit