Las Vegas Man Develops Guillain-Barré Syndrome After Receiving Flu Shot

A Las Vegas man who received the flu shot on Nov. 2 has developed a rare immune disease “in response to receiving the flu shot,” according to a doctor who spoke to ABC News.

Monique Morgan, a Las Vegas resident, says her husband Shane received the flu shot at the start of November. He quickly began developing flu-like symptoms.

“36 hours afterwards, he developed flu-like symptoms,” said Morgan.

After suffering for more than a week, Morgan says her husband said he needed to see a doctor.

“He’s like I can’t feel my legs… I need you to take me to the emergency room,” said Morgan.

Shane Morgan has now been hospitalized for six days. A medical professional, speaking to WOAY-TV, an ABC affiliate, says his condition is likely a “rare disorder that’s been linked to the flu vaccine.“

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages their nerve cells, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis — and even death.

GBS can cause symptoms that usually last for a few weeks. Most people recover fully from GBS, but some people have long-term nerve damage. In very rare cases, people have died of GBS, usually from difficulty breathing. In the United States, an estimated 3,000 to 6,000 people develop GBS each year.

“In all my years of practice, I had only seen one case of this,” said Dr. Daliah Wachs.

Regardless of what your position on vaccinations is, any rational person cannot deny that the ingredients in vaccines are toxic. In fact, almost every single ingredient in any immunization is toxic to the human body. Besides the vitamins and minerals, nobody in their right mind would drink a concoction with any one or combination of most of the vaccine ingredients. Most vaccinations are directly injected into our bodies, allowing the ingredients to directly enter the bloodstream, which rationally, seems like an even more dangerous approach.

Vaccine ingredients (adjuvants and preservatives) and substances used in the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media that are present only in trace quantities, include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, lactose, aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, formaldehyde, thimerosal, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, bovine extract), calf serum, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, squalene and ethanol. Vaccinations also contain many inorganic minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salts, and sugars.

Much of the vaccine material will not leave the body without assistance, especially with a typical modern lifestyle and diet.

archive.fo/WHZiE
newspunch.com/las-vegas-guillain-barre-flu-shot/

Attached: Las Vegas Man Develops Guillain-Barré Syndrome After Receiving Flu Shot.jpg (678x381, 35.4K)

le ebin vackseen mene :^)

GOOD !!….

Fuck This Piece of Shit

One Down, Seven Billion To Go

If they try to inject me with mercury, I'll inject them with hot lead. Fuckers are gonna get theirs, never soon enough but at last.

fag

Best to avoid the medical institutions altogether. Once you do enough research on detox and healthy diets you'll learn how to keep in shape and stay healthy. Vaccines today are not worth the risk honestly, just maintain a proper diet, take plenty of vitamins, eat certified organic non-GMO foods and your immune system should be healthy enough to ward off most diseases.

I don't get the yearly flu shots, but I do have other regular immunizations. For example, cuts and scrapes to the hands is a common issue in my job, so I get tetanus shots every 5 years.

The reason I don't get the yearly flu shots is this:

In the past, immunizations were only offered for big major diseases (polio, measles, mumps, rubella) that were known to have MAJOR destructive effects. You got these shots as an infant, and then maybe 10-12 years later, and that was it. You got them TWICE in your whole life, a decade or more apart, unless you thought there was a greater risk than normal. And then you might get them once again later.

The yearly flu vaccine is nothing like that–it is a yearly vaccine, for a disease that is generally very minor, and that changes every year. Each year that virus strain goes around once through the population, and then never really comes back. So if you've been getting the yearly flu shot, you've gotten a bunch of injections for a series of one-time diseases that was not a big deal to catch anyway. The main party behind its promotion in the USA is BUSINESSES, because they don't want you calling off work.

Doctors warn about antibiotic abuse, because it tends to breed drug-resistant strains of bacteria…. but that is exactly what they are doing with the flu vaccine! They are pushing it on the public as some kind of moral duty, when by their own standards, it is the vaccine equivalent to antibiotic abuse. For most people, it simply isn't justified. If you are generally healthy, not very young, not very old, and don't have or work with children, your risk is fairly low.

If you want it, it's nice to have the option–but you don't need to apologize to anyone for refusing it.

pic unrelated

Attached: news_flash_cowboy_walker_01.jpg (400x300, 29.58K)

I'm first in line to get every new vaccine right when they come out and I'm as healthy as a horse.

t. boomer

This, it was medical orthodoxy for generations that you do not vaccinate very young infants. Now they want to give infants thirty shots at once, and they're working on ways to vaccinate a fetus. Oh and in a completely unrelated story there's an issue with immune system collapse and anti-biotics failing as a result of massive overuse.
If big pharma was out of control, what would that look like? Would we see overprescription? Would every news show be sponsored by big pharma? Would we see engineered events like how most people still don't know who the Sacklers are but every normie was commanded to point and jeer at the evil Martin Shrekli who is apparenrly the only pharma exec who ever did anything wrong? Would we see government-mandated drugs of dubious usefulness pushed on folks from all angles and at every corner drugstore?

>Martin Shrekli
actual hilarity ensued upon reading that

Attached: shrek crying from laughter.png (300x250, 28.52K)

I can see why some would get a tetanus shot, considering I do a lot of DIY hobby work I should too, however you are correct about the flu shot. All you really need is to keep your immune system strong and healthy and it can easily fight off illness including the flu. If you get the flu, double your vitamin intake, take healthy supplements like curcumin, also drink organic bone broth (or make chicken soup with the bone broth) and get plenty of rest. Your body can fight it off better and faster with the right proactive measures. Also Cod Liver Oil works wonders too. It tastes like crap, but its really good for your body especially when you are sick.

by the way, if you can't stand the taste of Cod Liver Oil you can substitute that with Unrefined Organic Coconut oil which has medium chain triglycerides which helps your heart, brain, cardiovascular and immune system giving it more energy to fight off sickness and neutralize acidity.

at least he wont get the flu though

Water, fresh air, daily exercises and keeping away from humans as much as possible, and the health care system and all it's drugs can kiss your ass forever.

Very true. Also eating right will do wonders too, especially if you work in any crowded environment. Keep that immune system healthy, this is what fights off cancer and sickness every day (whether or not you know it). Avoid toxic crap like soda, candy, fast foods/junk food snacks, and *mass produced meats (meat is actually very healthy but only if the meat is fresh without additives or nitrites or hormones or being GMO-fed). I stick to fresh quality meats and green organic vegetables, with fresh organic spices like garlic and ginger root. Thats my typical diet and I rarely ever get sick (and NO I do not take shots or drugs)!

What's so important about fresh air? I stay in my room 24/7 and never open the window.

I eat fast food, chips, and lunch meat every day.

Well thats OK with me, its not my body your hurting, its your body and you are big enough to decide for yourself. Don't bitch up a storm when you get a lot of medical costs later on though. You were warned.

90 vegas residents developed death after being shot by NRA sanctioned rifle

sag,fuck faced dummy

That's why it's voluntary

Th OP is a deranged prepper named /killcen/ who thinks the gov has put nanobots in all vaccines to control us

check his >>>/realnews/ and >>>/prep/ boards out

Q-user tier stuff

Saged propaganda denied and negated.

My prepare board is here: >>>/prepare/

All documented FACTS.