Good! Italy Refuses To Sign Onto UN Open Border Destabilization Treaty

Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has announced that Italy will not take part in a UN conference in Morocco next month and will refuse to sign the UN Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration that threatens to open borders around the world and make migration a “human right.”

“The Italian government will not sign anything and will not go to Marrakech,” Salvini told the Lower House.

Most governments around the world are trying to keep the UN pact a secret from their citizens. They hope to sign the pact in secrecy, without giving the people a chance to debate its merits.

Italy has decided to inform their citizens about the pact in advance and allow them to have their say about the future of the country.

The new UN agreement, which most member vassal states plan to sign in December, propagates the radical idea that borders must be opened and a “new world” created, where mass migration – for any reason – is something that must be promoted, enabled and enshrined as a “human right.”

The agreement also directs national governments to de-fund and suppress all forms of counter-expression to mass migration within their countries. Critics who oppose migration and open borders should undergo “sensitization training”, according to the text of the agreement. Free speech will die.

Unsurprisingly, none of the countries that plan on signing the migration agreement have consulted their citizens regarding whether they want to open their national borders to mass migration. The global pact is being signed in secret, without public debate.

The unelected UN elites and their obedient vassal states understand that public debate risks jeapardizing their project. But do not be deceived into thinking the agreement will hold little power if it is allowed to proceed. The creators of the agreement are even boasting about the “real change” that will result from the secret global pact.

Almost all UN member states, except for Italy, the United States, Austria, Australia, Croatia, Hungary and possibly also the Czech Republic and Poland, are expected to sign it.

archive.fo/mcYBu
newspunch.com/italy-un-global-migration-borders/

Attached: Italy Refuses To Sign Onto UN Open Border Destabilization Treaty.jpg (678x381, 27.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698
youtube.com/watch?v=iH7iRmIYxDI
denaspainreliefstore.com/denas-pcm-6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Trump administration has refused to sign onto this suicide pact as well, thank GOD!

Good news to hear.

Time to abandon ship.
I'd rather have a full on, unrestricted ww3 than see this happen to civilisation.
It really isn't far off the alien invasion, where the generals of the world just nuke the planet rather than hand it over.
Anyone considering a career path, go military, scientist, physicist, politics and make it your life's work to to an access to nukes, then detonate them.

US never signs any agreements, it just writes them and threatens the rest of the world into signing them.

Good for you spaghetti bros. Meanwhile our (((government))) is doing everything they can to sell this cancer and are pushing HARD for it everywhere.

UK petition to not sign the deal
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698

I doubt the UK govt is going to listen but good luck with that.

Yeah I can already see how this will end. Every wealthy country with the exceptions of the usual one full of white guilt like sweden, goymoney, UK will decline it because they aren't completely retarded. meanwhile all the shitholes will happily agree with it. Welcome to African Europe. You white liberals will achieve where any attempt of g*rms failed: destroy Europe once and for all.

The lefties have been subverted by the corporate media and communists at universities. This subversion demands the destruction of their culture and way of life. The ONLY way for future parents to combat this is throwing away the TV set, homeschooling their kids and forcing them to go to trade schools instead of college.

So all the exceptions are redpilled and BASED

All the ones not allowing this suicide pact, yes, they are using common sense and not caving to this ridiculous destabilizing treaty. I guess that means they are "Based" and thats a good thing. I wish we had more nations telling the UN to go fuck themselves!

We need to find out who's behind this too

I personally think a lot of corrupt Arabs have cut deals with the Jews, basically saying "we'll give our land to Israel if you Zionist bankers help fund and lobby destabilization of the Western nations so we can take over the West and have Sharia Law over there, and you can have a whole Jewish Middle East."

Yes yes, but what if that isn't the case at all, what if it's something far deeper and sinister than just the normal politics?

Note that Obama was both very close to the Jews, just as much as his connections with the Muslim Brotherhood. If you look into this, it all starts to make sense. Also, why are so many Jews leftards? Perhaps this is their goal? Swap the Middle East for Zionist control and push the West into Islamic control. Makes PERFECT SENSE!!

then we should kill all of them just in case

The recent situation on the border is proving the exact opposite user. Most of them did not get in, and the few that did make it in were immediately arrested.

Great. This is like the fourth multi-thousand numbered invasion force since his election.
Every single spic from the 3+ prior were let in without a second look and are now being paid for by the state they reside in and the fed.

I don't know what else to say but >>>/prepare/1

Were there reports of this?

GREETINGS FRIENDS

YOU CAN NOW INVEST IN A NEW DEVICE THAT CURES ALL YOUR PAIN MADE FROM THE SUPER DUPER TOP SECRET RUSSIAN SPACE PROGRAM!

youtube.com/watch?v=iH7iRmIYxDI

Call 503-395-4142
denaspainreliefstore.com/denas-pcm-6/

anti-slide

Last holdouts.

Attached: 2018-12-01 12.17.08.png (398x398, 230.44K)

That would actually be pretty great if Trump just walked around in clown clothes and makeup all day. I would love for any world leader to do that.

Australia better not fucking sign it

the idea that you can't speak your mind in regards to immigration here its fucking completely out of control and our leaders would fucking know it too. I can only imagine the kind of IRL shitposting that's going to occur in Europe eventually over this stuff

This is a really good start.
I've already forwarded it to some friends and family.
Petitions are usually deliberately ignored by parliament, especially those not following the agenda, but it might make a few more people aware of the sick plot that they are keeping secret.

Welcome, is it your first day here.
Do you think it is the 170 million people within those countries who are travelling to morocco on private jets to personally vote for this to take place?
Are you fucking mindblowingly retarded or just american?
It is the same few hundred juden and apocalypse fetishists chatting with each other about a forgone conclusion. I suppose you'll be in attendance there, how are you going to personally vote, and what did Putin/Netinyahu say to you at your last luncheon together?

US = 50% nog/juden/cannibal
aus = chink owned carpark

Nice try though. american, right?
You must live far from a nog-infested area and are oblivious to the encroachment on your country that is coming from all sides.
Miami is cannibal property, same with the southern and western states.
Don't rest on your laurels.

Implying the chinks could actually enforce ownership. The property game is Jewish lets the chinks buy all the shiny certificates they want.

Attached: Kalergi.jpg (599x604, 105.61K)

These are some evil fucking people we are dealing with, no doubt.

Deliberate destabilization is the goal, the end of the Western World so they can easily subjugate everyone. The Western World created the light bulb, cars, refrigeration, the printing press, later the internet and all sorts of other revolutionary tools that empowered human kind, thats why they want us all destroyed, because we bucked feudalism and they want feudalism back!

He did the right thing.