President George H. W. Bush has died

washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/george-hw-bush-41st-president-of-the-united-states-dies-at-94/2018/11/30/42fa2ea2-61e2-11e8-99d2-0d678ec08c2f_story.html?utm_term=.5dea82e751a5

archive.fo/wuFtu

Attached: JYW4H6ELWUI6JLHJI7PBV5GD5M.jpg (320x323, 16.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-elvis-died-drug-overdose-not-heart-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662650/Elvis-Presley-overdosed-purpose-gone-drugs-pass-dinner-helped-toilet-King-s-step-brother-claims-new-tell-book.html
archive.fo/g7M7O
archive.fo/X29QY
newspunch.com/george-bush-senior-dead-at-94/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Psst…

>marked the passing of an era.

david Copsafeels is gone

It should have been Obama.

Trips of Truth

Please clap to pay respects

S

S

Good.

WHO???

Advocating for or celebrating the death of another human being is grounds for a permanent ban from r/news. Regardless of what you think about a person, this type of discourse is unwelcome on r/news and we will not hesitate to remove you for it.

73 years of marriage
20 yrs of copsafeel

What a bunch of fags they must be

nice, McCain and HW in the same year, give me Kissinger and its a year of neocon deaths all round

I hope Jeb is alright

Go for the hat trick, based reaper!

Attached: 191073131D844C57.jpg (300x225, 4.37K)

Celebration of the death is ok. But you'd get banned for promoting violence.

The two are not the same

Eat a dick fags..
He was a traitor… He sold out all decency to the highest bidder…
He deserves no repsect from anyone..
Especially not Us..

Attached: Capture _2018-06-17-10-36-59-1.png (1166x681, 650.21K)

So homer finally won?

Attached: images(53).jpg (400x315, 15.33K)

Good! riddance!

George Herbert Walker Bush was a CIA field agent in 1963, who 'just so happened to be in Dallas when JFK was assassinated', and he was the field agent who actually signed off, handing over the investigation from the Dallas Police Dept. to the CIA…………..

absolutely true

research it

F U C K H I M

Absolutely this.

TRUTH.

he was also involved in the
initial stages of what led to
the 9/11 attacks, from the
'october surprise's deal with
the Iranians, to the family ties
with the Bin Laden family, to
the Mujihadeen training, etc

"a thousand points of light"

RIP, loyal servant of Israel. The most shabbos of goys.

this piece of shit ferret faced snake
said the original 'term New World Order'

at least in modern times
it was first said in WWI
but Bush & Reagan meshed
it with the illuminati skull
and bones 1000 points of
light cryptic evil bullshit

CNN faked 'desert storm's coverage live from the rooftop of the CNN Center in downtown Atlanta

(but if you think CNN was the originator of 'fake news', you'd be sadly, sadly mistaken)

And nothing of value was lost

I got news for you Johnny: ALL OF TV IS FAKE NEWS. ALL THE MAJOR CORPORATE PRESS IS FAKE NEWS.

I was watching TV while he made the 1,000 points of light comment.

And I remember asking my girlfriend "Why don't one of the reporters as him wtf does 1000 points of light mean?"

However…… SOMETIMES there are small snippets of truth on TV media, but it is seldom and you have to dig to find these snippets of truth. It takes a commentary from the alternative media typically to expose this truth that is buried.

LOL @ NEWS FOR ME

I'm the one who has ALWAYS said that all of the news is crafted, slanted, controlled, modified & fabricated' to brainwash the masses….

( the only difference between you and I is I am not a trend-following parrot who repeat the current Donald Trump catch phrase fake news)

It's always a series of tidbits of truth…..

Carefully controlled, so it brainwashes the masses, changes public opinion, and serves the purpose of whichever particular government agency or defense contractor which owns that media Outlet

NBC used to be owned by GE

GE built radios and television sets
( and cruise missiles, because it was a defense contractor )

CBS used to be owned by Westinghouse
Westinghouse built washing machines
( and supplemental nuclear technology because it was a defense contractor )

There has always been a hidden agenda, no matter who owns the media Outlet, and they carefully select what they want you to know, or what you think you know

I've NEVER been someone to bend and change to follow a current trend or jump on any current bandwagon

even back when I was a little kid, I refused to be a trendy fool

That's why you'll never see me mimicking and parroting the currently trendy terms in here like 'user' or 'normie' or 'chad' or 'stacy' or 'NEET' or any of those stupid unoriginal terminologies

that's
EGG ZACK LEE™
why I behave
completely
different than you guys

Because I absolutely REFUSE
to be unoriginal………………….

that's also why
I refuse to say
Trump's catchphrase
"Fake News"

because I'm not a lemming

and FAKE is the incorrect term
because it's not fake

it's CONTROLLED

and it's been controlled long before they had the internet

it's been controlled since long before they had TV sets

it's been controlled since long before they had radios

it's been controlled since long before they had the printing press

INFORMATION HAS BEEN CONTROLLED AND MODIFIED SINCE CAVEMAN DAYS

If ANYBODY tells you ANYTHING

they had an agenda

I've NEVER liked
or trusted or admired
George H. W. Bush

he was a snake mixed with a weasel

WHY IVE ALWAYS BEEN A NEWS JUNKIE:

it wasn't for politics…… THATS
where they control brainwashing

I watch the new for real life events

like the 7.0 earthquake in Alaska

like Chris Watt's conversation
with his father about the murders

like the guy on the hang glider who's
harness wasn't connected

etc etc etc

WHY I LAUGH AT SOME OF YOU:

because a lot of you try SO HARD
to make ridiculous assertions,
trying to suggest 'secret connections'
with ANY news story……………………

you'll try to claim there's a Jewish
Conspiracy behind water being wet

George Bush, Jr

proof of fetal alcohol syndrome

INVASION INCOMING PART 10

Yeah but if Trump died, or a "Literally Hitler", they'd be saying "Good Riddance! PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE".

Fuck that neocon traitor. I hope he's rotting in hell.

much like an old woman who's
skirt is inadvertently maladjusted
and her 'slip' is exposed underneath:

your paranoia is showing

and trust me, killcen
it's not based in reality

Killcen, if you saw a friend walk out of a restroom with toilet paper stuck to his shoe, would you tell him?

psssst !!
there's insane paranoia
stuck to your shoe

while many of your 'facts and figures'
are correct (and many are not) it's not
the 'facts and figures' that makes me
concerned for your psychological
wellbeing…………………………………

what worries me is your
ADDICTION TO UNHAPPINESS

and your desire to inspire
other innocent people
into becoming paranoid

This is reality, unfortunately. It is being documented and archived. GOD is watching, orders have been made! Time to deal with this threat and stop these terrorist NGOs in their tracks!

Addiction to Doom & Gloom? More like an addiction to save America from total collapse!

AGAIN: you know I respect you
you know I admire your
intelligence………………..

that's not the issue at hand……

FRIENDS TELL FRIENDS
THE PAINFUL TRUTH….

So, I'm actually being a damn good
friend when I tell you that 'prepping'
isn't doing anybody a favor…………..

nobody's interested in 'being prepped'

the demographic audience in Zig Forums
are all very knowledgeable, politically
minded, and well aware of the 'facts
and figures' that you want to 'teach them'

it's not about THEM

it's about YOU

it's selfish of you to assume the guys
in here haven't been fully capable of
making their own decisions…………..

if they wanted to become paranoid
and freak out, they would've already
done that a long time ago…………….

if you want me to believe your premise
you must first prove god exists

no….. addicted to unhappiness
not doom and gloom…………….
and it's decidedly presumptuous
of you to assume that YOU ARE
SAVING THE WORLD…………….

killcen, I love ya', dude

not in a gay way………
I really, really like you

you and I are both old fossils…..
Neither one of us are wet behind the ears

that's why, as a FRIEND, I'm
telling you that life is short
(as you know)

Q: haven't you spent enough of your life living in fear, convinced the end is right around the corner, as decades and decades have passed, and you're still alive, and the end has yet to come?

Wouldn't it be nice to RELAX
and ENJOY the limited time
you have left on this planet?

to just be HAPPY……..
to laugh, smile, love and
encourage others to do
the same ?……………..

imageboardjesus: JN

Q: if you TRULY wanted to save people
why are you limiting your scope to
E I G H T C H A N. ?

should you be widening the aperture?

it seems like the internet is a mighty
big place, and this is a very small
drop in the bucket……………………..

why haven't you created
your own website ?

Hell, you could even monetize it
and make enough money to
further prepare for the end of
the world, and when the end of
the world doesn't happen, you
could spend the money on
tuxedos, sports cars & high end
Swedish prostitutes…………..

Oh a lot of people here are prepared, though many don't like to talk too much about it. Prepping for the worst is healthy, the best thing that could happen is nothing at all, and we have a bunch of assets we can use up before we die. The worst case scenario? We were right all along and will be prepared to endure hard times.

killcen, I've got the
'making people miserable'
thing covered………………..

you should make them HAPPY
and you should start by freeing
yourself from the prison of
unhappiness you have built
around yourself

I do get a laugh sometimes of how insane I come off and how crazy it all looks. But you know what? REALITY CHECK: THE WORLD REALLY IS THIS FUCKING CRAZY!

well, I'm never going to stop being an Elvis Presley fanatic….. I'm never going to stop talking about him or posting photos….. but it would be a little bit presumptuous of me if I have thought I was going to convince anybody in here to modify their life and suddenly become gigantic Elvis fanatics…..

Its not crazy to be unhappy about the world you live in or threats we face, it is crazy to completely ignore it or blow it all off and not warn people about it. What kind of happiness could ignorance bring? Ignorance is our downfall, vigilance is our strength.

Imagine if Elvis Presley gave up when things got difficult. Know what I'm saying? We can't win a war if we lay down and give up. Wars are almost always won by those who refuse to give up, who would rather die fighting then lay down. Thats how Elvis made his fame: he never gave up!

YES SIR…. IT HAS GONE
TOTALLY INSANE…. YES

I agree…. but that has been a process that's been going on for hundreds of years, and it hasn't stopped… That process is going to continue until the sun supernovas…

Can you imagine the world our great-grandchildren will live in?

(and I don't perceive you as 'crazy')

I used to be EGG ZACK LEE™ like you
I would always taint every conversation with facts and figures of Doom and Gloom, thinking I was doing people favors by teaching them the truth about the upcoming trials and tribulations of a world gone insane…..

it ostracized me BIGTIME
Nobody wants to be made unhappy

I don't perceive you as 'crazy'
I perceive you as an intelligent man who overthinks everything way too much, and you have a tendency to become obsessed with different things, just like me, and you have built a self-imposed prison around yourself, and it has ostracized you, and you have become addicted to stress and worry, and you're most functional Outlet to relieve you of this stress is to try to share your stress with others…..

That's not insanity……

Those are the symptoms of an intelligent man who needs to occupy his time with something else, because it's actually making you unhappy, and although you fail to realize it, the stress is actually causing you to become physically sick as well…..

TRANSLATION:
WE NEED TO GET YOU SOME TEENAGED PUSSY

Just what do you consider suicide?

are you kidding me ?

one of the things that makes me
such an Elvis Fanatic
is that HE COMMITTED SUICIDE

EGG…..
ZACK……..
LEE……

Elvis' suicide is one of THE MAIN REASONS I admire him

Okay, Okay….

it's raining like a motherfucker here

but I've got to go feed some stray cats
out in the woods and downtown……..

So, just like I told Lori McClendon
in her bedroom when her mother
went out of town for the weekend:
"I'll be popping in and out all day"

He did not commit suicide, he died from an accidental cocaine overdose while on the toilet.

Prove he committed suicide, that was a rumor! Drug overdose is what really happened, only the media (at the time) didn't want kids knowing that (the media was semi-decent at that time, and actually feared his young fans turning to drugs!)

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-elvis-died-drug-overdose-not-heart-attack/

Passing out at dinner from too many drugs and the chilling warning two days before his death that he was headed for 'a higher plane':

Elvis Presley's step-brother reveals how the King 'overdosed on purpose' in new tell-all book.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662650/Elvis-Presley-overdosed-purpose-gone-drugs-pass-dinner-helped-toilet-King-s-step-brother-claims-new-tell-book.html

Trust me when a tell you that imbibing drugs to that level is suicide.

I don't believe it was on purpose, he was just a junkie! Most junkies don't intentionally kill themselves, they accidentally overdose! I can't believe the King would kill himself. He was just heavily addicted.

BTW, you can add this to a long laundry list of "killcen's conspiracies" if you'd like. Thats what I really believe.

I'll tell ya'll another "conspiracy" on my mind, former celebrity:

JEFF SMITH WAS NO PEDO!!! HE DID NOT MOLEST THOSE KIDS!!! THEY WANTED HIM OFF THE AIR!! HE TALKED TOO MUCH!!! IE REAL HEALTHY DIETS FROM GREAT MEALS. HE WAS ALSO A NATIONALIST!!!

Remember, this was back in the early 80s, Jeff Smith actually admitted "ground pepper was poisoned", he actually let that slip out LIVE ON AIR!! He said ALWAYS grind your own fresh pepper kernels!!

What's going on in here??

Attached: 6e01def01c181aca1151da94459db934d4363599578fee6e15307d9fb78ec97e.jpg (594x591, 64.6K)

SANITY IS PREVAILING!!

Caturday is going on in here..

Attached: Come On In!.jpg (1161x1805, 355.78K)

I like Caturday.

Attached: 446ef4870e4893c35150d3c3b7773dea3dcbb3cf60c69d227453431242b78177.webm (240x240, 780.38K)

Were any crabs harmed?

Attached: SNAB.jpg (700x700, 98.08K)

Pretty sure crabs are still being harmed by the Exxon Valdez disaster, which was never properly cleaned up, despite Bush's promises to the contrary.
I doubt the entire Desert Storm Operation had a beneficial effect on crab populations worldwide either.

Elvis' mother died (from liver damage caused by 'pep pills' {amphetamine} and alcohol on August 14th, when she was 42 years old) and Elvis spent the rest of his life in a morbid depression, self abuse, bizarre behavior like taking teenaged girls on 'dates' to morgues to watch corpses being embalmed….. Etc etc etc

He was in a downward spiral, lost in his overwhelming grief

He began killing himself slowly, day by day, and never stopped. His doctor tried to control Elvis' drug abuse by making Elvis' bodyguards have to drive to the Baptist Hospital 3 times a day to pick up what Elvis called his 'attack waves'…

In each of these three envelopes, there was enough narcotic medication, a wide assortment, capable of killing 20 Street Junkies, but Elvis was so tolerant to the drugs that he would take them all at once, three times a day…

By 1977, Elvis had become an ardent numerologist…. PAY ATTENTION….

On August 14th, 1977, when he was 42 years old, Elvis had been storing up all his 'attack wave' envelopes….

Quite frequently, when somebody is Suicidal, they will change their mind at the last minute, which is exactly what Elvis did…

But it's important to remember that for Elvis, days became nights and nights became weeks… He lived in a completely different time frame than the average man…

Elvis could take all kinds of narcotic drugs in massive amounts, but he would go into anaphylactic shock if he took codeine, and he knew this for years… He could not touch codeine at all, or he would go into anaphylactic shock and die…

On August 15th Elvis insisted his bodyguards drive him to a dentist house in Memphis, not to the dentist office, but to the dentist's house… That's where he got a bottle of 90 Tylenol 3 tablets containing codeine… Are you paying attention?

It was a technically August 15th To Elvis, but it was August 16th to you or I, because he had been awake the entire time…

Because Elvis was a numerologist, he still thought he had a window to reconnect with his mother through death, because it was still August 14th in his opinion, because he was quite insane, and he was 42 years old just like her when she died…

Elvis dyed his hair black, or to be more technically accurate, his hairdresser Larry Geller would dye his hair black because Elvis had gone prematurely White…

Larry Geller would dye Elvis' hair black while he sat in a black barber chair that was right next to his toilet in his bathroom upstairs at Graceland….

Elvis was not on the toilet… He was actually sitting in his Barber chair, which was a common place for him to sit and inject drugs intermuscularly….

Elvis took several days worth of attack waves all at one time, and ate 90 Tylenol 3 codeine pills on top of it….

TRUST ME: YOULL NEVER MEET ANYONE WHO HAS DEDICATED MORE OF HIS LIFE TO STUDYING ELVIS

( also if you need more proof, last year Priscilla Presley made a news announcement stating that Elvis had actually committed suicide intentionally)

Elvis was miserable ever since the day his mother died, and he finally took matters into his own hands and found his Escape….

Elvis was the most well-known human being on planet Earth, yet ironically he was the world's loneliest man….

I fucking love it

THE TRAGIC IRONY:

Elvis' mother Gladys lied on her marriage certificate, because she was older than her husband

She was actually 46 when she died, but Elvis didn't know that

but it didn't matter…..

Because Elvis would've never lived another year anyway…

He was months from death, tops

Ginger Alden

His gf at the time……
She found Elvis dead on the bathroom floor

He was face down, kneeling in front of the barber chair (which was next to the toilet, and that's why a paramedic thought it was the toilet)

Elvis was in full lividity, in rigor mortis, and had bitten his tongue off….

Instead of calling downstairs to the bodyguards immediately, Ginger Alden called her mother, and together they came up with a plan to contact the National Enquirer…

Her mother called The National Enquirer and arranged a $160,000 deal, which included an exclusive story and the National Enquirer sent a reporter to Memphis before the news had even been released to the public…

They also requested Ginger Alden take a photograph of Elvis in the casket, which is exactly what she did, and that's the famous photograph of Elvis dead in the casket…..

When Ginger Alden finally called downstairs, she told Joe Esposito and the bodyguards that she had just woken up, and there was something wrong with Elvis.

They said when they ran upstairs, her makeup and hair had been done and she was fully dressed… She just told them she had just woken up… She was full of shit…..

HOW TO SEE ANY MOVIE FOR FREE:

music by JN

Vladimir Putin Gives His Condolences To Bush Family After Papa Bush Dies

He passed away at his home in Houston, Texas, his office confirmed in a statement.

The statement did not specify the cause of death, but Bush had a form of Parkinson’s disease and had been hospitalized several times for pneumonia and other infections over recent years. Just days ago Bush had reportedly being treated for low blood pressure.

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair described George Bush Senior as “an extraordinary and exemplary public servant, a man dedicated to his country, the values it stands for at its best and to making the world better, more stable and more peaceful”.

RT reports: archive.fo/g7M7O

The 41st president died at 10:10pm (local time) on Friday. Funeral arrangements will be announced some time later, the spokesperson for the Bush family, Jim McGrath, said in a statement.

Statement by the Office of George H. W. Bush on the passing of the 41st President of the United States of America this evening at 10:10pm CT at the age of 94. pic.twitter.com/XUPgha2aUW

— Jim McGrath (@jgm41) December 1, 2018

His health deteriorated in recent years, as he suffered from lower-body Parkinson’s disease and was confined to a wheelchair. In April, Bush was discharged from a hospital after receiving treatment for low blood pressure.

Former US leader as well, George W. Bush, called his late father “a man of the highest character and the best dad a son or daughter could ask for.”

Current President Donald Trump praised Bush for his “essential authenticity” and “disarming wit.” His “unflappable leadership” brought the US and the world “to a peaceful and victorious conclusion of the Cold War,” Trump said.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump on the Passing of Former President George H.W. Bush pic.twitter.com/qxPsp4Ggs7

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 1, 2018

Among the many heads of state and senior foreign politicians who expressed condolences to the Bush family were French President Emmanuel Macron, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

archive.fo/X29QY
newspunch.com/george-bush-senior-dead-at-94/

Attached: Vladimir Putin Gives His Condolences To Bush Family After Papa Bush Dies.png (1862x1048, 990.38K)

OP HERE….

I would appreciate it if you would please stay on topic. This Thread is about Elvis Presley. Thank you very much

The discussion of Elvis is OVER.

He did not commit suicide.

Attached: CLEAR.jpeg (300x168, 6.8K)

THAT'S RIGHT, KIDS!!!
Movie theaters do not make a penny off the movie itself… They make all of their money from the concessions oh, the popcorn the candy and the soft drinks… If you go to the manager of the movie theater, and tell him you spent $16 on popcorn and candy and soft drinks, and you didn't like the movie, you can get your money back… The movie theater manager will have no problem giving you the money back, because he was never going to have it in the first place… Not only will he give you your money back, but he will also give you a stack of free passes to come see any movie you want to anytime, as long as you keep buying concessions

Attached: 2018-12-01 12.07.03.jpg (300x180, 23.1K)

One of these days let me know when you have some spare time and I'll teach you how to use an apostrophe

George H. W. Bush :

One Down, 7.6 Billion To Go

Attached: tmp_18919-the_elvis_cat1740218257.jpg (700x700, 59.2K)

Attached: tmp_18919-elviscat751603583.jpg (576x648, 170.32K)

Attached: tmp_18919-cats-in-elvis-costumes-hero1845466956.jpg (424x200, 17.32K)