San Diego State University Tortures Students To Force Brainwash Them Into Accepting Invasion

RELATED:

Students at San Diego State University were asked to take part in MKUltra-style experiments this week in order to rid themselves of anti-immigration views.

The students were asked to enter an extremely dark room on Tuesday evening and stare at a dimly lit poster board peppered with images of people protesting illegal crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Thecollegefix.com reports:
web.archive.org/web/20181201152112/https://www.thecollegefix.com/students-undergo-sensory-experience-to-drive-out-prejudice-against-illegal-border-crossings-video/

“Nativism,” a calm voice says aloud from somewhere in the darkness. “Prejudice or discrimination based on the idea of protecting the interests of established inhabitants against immigrants or those seen as not American enough.”

Then things get more … intense.

“It is our inheritance, and it belongs to us,” a loud, angry voice booms from somewhere in the room.

Next comes an audio recording of a female news anchor discussing children separated from their parents as a result of zero-tolerance border policies, followed by the sound of children crying.

Enter President Donald J. Trump, whose voice is next to echo loudly through the blackened room: “The United States will not be a migrant camp and it will not be a refugee holding facility.”

It’s followed by a female news anchor who can’t even finish her segment due to emotion. “Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children,” she starts, then peters out and doesn’t finish as the sound of children cooing and crying and faint Spanish speaking can be heard in the background, along with the melody of sad music.

“I think I am going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the anchorwoman says.

archive.fo/HWXrc
newspunch.com/ca-university-mkultra-students-pro-immigration/

Attached: Jesuits Admit They Are Helping Illegal Aliens Enter The US Criminally.jpg (736x736, 115.99K)

Whooops! Sorry, I posted the wrong pic for this OP, should not have rushed this.

Welcome to the ministry of love.

If you made fewer threads, Killcen, you might not get so confused as to which thread you are posting in..

Communism…. Really…. I'm serious….

Sounds hilarious if im honest.

Who could be behind this?

Attached: 1528830967724 hyde.gif (192x224, 51.24K)

Surely THIS will convince our youth.

US army should do an illegal crossing into Mexico and take over some territory, it is ok it seems.

Someone who clearly fucking sucks at propaganda.

bumping real news

mutt kikes never cared for spics unless it involved putting cartel niggers on power thanks to USA or Israeli aid, now they want to make themselves be righteous and just in the eyes of the people that their very hand put on that situation? don't make me laugh, alas the average spic has deranged itself to a critical point where they don't even know this part of their history, they truly see the americans as their saviours.

CIA?

Neptune is the punk's punk.

That figures.

I don't need that pedo priest's definition to gladly say I'm not a christcuck.

Just follow the fucking immigration laws. That's literally all you need to fucking do to get most of the critics off your back. Just respect our laws and get naturalized instead of bitching and moaning about how we don't want you in our country.

Sounds more like a shitty student art project

those damn gamergaters

well this was sliden pretty good, bump

Nobody got droned though, and it hasn't completely destabilised the region or increased the flow of drugs into the US. If it is a CIA op then it's running a lot slower than usual.

Anti-sliden-being-a-word anti-bump..

Attached: NKCC HUSTFCCHIFA.jpg (594x579, 90.97K)

anti-saged into the realm of real freakin' sanity

Attached: Common Core White Privilege.png (910x2659, 2.01M)

A lot of college students who get degrees wind up dumber than they were before they stepped foot into college.

By the way, I'll tell y'all an open secret as a 'boomer' myself: the reason why so many of you have trouble finding productive decent paying jobs is not just because of outsourcing (thats only part of the problem), the other reason is many employers typically do NOT want to hire young "educated" workers. They want older folks who know how to work and get a job done without griping, bitching and moaning. Just food for thought.

Attached: netfolk migrant1441959595025.png (634x566, 32.71K)

OP, don’t forget the wall in your pic was built to keep the Pope in, not the world out. Until “the liberator” Garibaldi, the Papal States included much of the richest farmland in southern Italy. A popular “redshirt” revolution stripped the Pontiff of his land holdings, and soon after the many small Italian city-states were finally unified as one kingdom in 1871. Subsequent Popes stayed holed up in Rome, seething with resentment, until the Lateran Treaty concluded with Mussolini’s government in 1929 created a tiny nation called Vatican City.