Man Murders Girl, Begs For $$ Online From Inside Prison

This is John Ortiz-Keyhoe…………….

In 1996, he strangled a teenaged girl, chopped her up into pieces, burned her body, and dumped her ashes all across Michigan…………….

He was sentenced to life in prison, and after sentencing, he laughed at the jury…….

Now he's in prison, making Tweets, making YouTube videos, using Facebook to beg for money, complaining about having to eat Ramen Noodles.

I'm going to call Warden Willis Chapman at the Thumb Correctional Facility and inform him of Mr. Ortiz-Keyhoe's use of cellphones from within the prison walls……..

Fuck him. He is in violation of the law by using cellphones in prison………..

mobile.twitter.com/JohnOrtizKehoe

Attached: IMG_20181206_092629.jpg (1079x1011, 133.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/john.ortizkehoe?ref=content_filter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.facebook.com/john.ortizkehoe?ref=content_filter

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-093251.png (1080x1920, 872.1K)

He's been begging people to put money on his 'Jpay Account', bitching about eating ramen noodles and peanut butter

Ironically, even if he got $5,000 on his 'Jpay Account', he'd still only be able to get more ramen and peanut butter.

it's not like the prison commissary will suddenly begin selling lobster and steak.

Fuck him

The reason he killed the girl was because she refused to do a 3-way with him and some other guy he was having sex with.

Now he's insisting it was his boyfriend who killed the girl.

Update: I called Warden Willis Chapman at the Thumb Correctional Facility, and I got John Ortiz-Keyhoe in a good bit of trouble.

I'm going to make a big donation to his canteen account because it gets me hard knowing you want me to do the opposite.

How is this "news" ???

And how the hell do we really know what this dude did?

it's news, alright. I called and got him in trouble with the Warden

the jury of 12 people determined what he 'really' did back in 1996…

I couldn't care less what you do, what you think, or what you say

LMMFGDAO @ ME CALLING THE WARDEN

Most lawyers are corrupt liars so it's impossible to tell if anyone charged with any crime actually did it. Best thing to do is let everyone out and restart. I honestly think that the best way improve society and make people actually care about what's going on around then is make every crime a 30 day sentence. Even if you blow up Congress and behead lady gaga then fuck her skull on camera, you should get 30 days and then if people don't want that to happen again they need to prove while the prison they laid out for you in society I mean they need to prove that their way of life is better and if it is people won't fuck lady gagas skull on a live stream.

Let's say your dog is killed by someone with a bat. What does them being put in a cage accomplish other than satisfying your own need for violence? Every country was founded by brutal rape murder and theft. Let's not pretend like anyone has the moral high ground. People just got more power then others then try to ban anyone from using the techniques they used so they maintain power.

Let me also note that this only applies to everyone but me. I still get to get revenge. Because I'm Jesus Zeus God.

Here's the irony:

You dweebs all complain about 'fake news', bitch and whine about 'mainstream Media'….

Yet Zig Forums requires each OP to include a link to a pre-existing 'mainstream Media' news article.

So, there's no way you can create a thread in here without pulling it from the 'mainstream media'….

And what has ended up happening in here is an endless stream of COPY AND PASTE BULLSHIT

stopped reading after the
letter M in 'most'

I think killcen should get two cats

Attached: 20181204_125638_1544115793163.jpg (2560x2052, 1.33M)

who was his victim?
also

WELL COLOR ME SURPRISED!
john ortiz-keyhoe (aka spic) killed rose larner (aka white girl)
BURN THE BEANS

Attached: rose larner.jpg (480x360, 13.58K)

He wanted to do a 3-way with her and some dude

All three of them were naked in the shower together, and she said "no"

Ortiz killed her, then dismembered her

and the entire time, he and the other dude were naked.

The Warden at the prison was NOT pleased that Ortiz has been taking pictures of himself in prison with a cellphone, and has a Twitter account.

The Warden thanked me for giving him the info, and told me "this is very important".

Today, Ortiz got his bubble popped

Attached: DtWHFaKU0AAlAPW.jpg (1366x768, 162.45K)

This thread is brought to you by OZEMPIC, the new kind of diabetes drug.

Ask your doctor if OZEMPIC is right for you.

get fucked ortiz, DOTR cant come soon enough

Doesn't dismiss the fact the he butchered her and chopped her up like livestock
the fact she was naked with them only further proves that 1. she was probably an "at risk" youth and 2. this spic nigger took advantage of that and killed her when she wanted out (which pathological of all spics)
Her death is on the hands of the (((elites))) who created the issues of her being at risk then importing a 3rd world savage to rape and murder her
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

OP DIDN'T USE ENOUGH ELLIPSES, I DEMAND A REFUND

How’s he even able to tweet and shit fro prison? Is twitter a constitutional right or some shit?

Portions of this thread have been brought to you by TRELEGY™

Based af. Donated