Single Motherhood BTFO: Based Dad Forces Daughter to Walk 5 Miles to School in the Cold for Bullying

An Ohio father who made his daughter walk five miles (8km) to school as punishment for bullying has provoked a debate on parenting.
After 10-year-old Kirsten was suspended for three days from the school bus for a second-time bullying offence, Matt Cox decided to teach her a life lesson.
He made her walk to school on a cold day while he followed behind in a car.
In the viral clip, Mr Cox's daughter is seen walking slowly alongside a road, backpack and school supplies in hand in 2C (36F) temperatures.
Mr Cox follows behind her in his car, offering commentary on entitlement and bullying.
"Bullying is unacceptable," he said. "This is my small way of trying to stop it in my household."
Mr Cox added that many children feel entitled to privileges like being taken to school in the morning via car or bus.
"I know a lot of you parents are not going to agree with this and that's alright.
"I am doing what I feel is right to teach my daughter a lesson and to stop her from bullying."
In a Facebook update shared on Wednesday, Mr Cox said his daughter had taken his words to heart.

Daily reminder that single motherhood is a cancer

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46471438

Other urls found in this thread:

sex-meeting.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based responsible dad.

My parka doesn't go on for anything less than -10°C. As long as she wasn't dressed like a slut, she'd be fine.

Dubs checked for truth
Also this

Calling it right now. Proper punishments are a thing of the past and if your punishment makes your children uncomfortable the government will take them away.

I walk 15km every morning with my dog.

Nigga what that's not even cold.

You forget, this is a media friendly young girl. Therefore making her walk a single pace in anything lower than 'perfect day at the beach' temperatures is clearly a violation of her human rights, an evil act that every man has inflicted on her as part of the PATRIARCHY (REEEEEE!), and if you disagree it means that you definitely raped her.

wow thats very impressive for a 10 year old girl such as yourself

Shit, that's nothing. I fuck my dog in a public park every Wednesday for an hour, and I'm only eight!

This is what these family-killing femcunts fear:

The fact that a man is needed to rectify their inability to properly chastise children with the harshness of life. Nobody is going to tolerate her shit when she gets older. Get it out of her system now while you can.

This article proves that dads are needed.

Yeah, right.

you are correct, but the problem is if a man does his duty as a good father, thousands of faggot white knight save-a-ho's come out of the woodwork to beat him up, arrest him, take away his kids etc.
Women are easy to control if we can somehow get rid of all the cucks

How do you do that when single mothers are the ones who are raising them to be cucks. Then the daughters of these single mothers eventually marry the cucks to help them raise their nigger spawn after they retire from the cock carousel.

Well, there's your problem.

You don't, we've already lost. Sorry.

What a pussy; why is he following in a car? A fatass like that sure knows a about entitlement personally.

He worked a job to buy that car, millennial. It's how responsible adults earn "entitlements"

To make sure niggers like you don't rape the girl for being alone.

Here Girls Always Want to Fuck - sex-meeting.com

I walk 40 miles every morning with my pet wolf in a t-shirt in -20'C weather. I don't see how this is news.

Welfare is not a job

stop projecting

So what? I ride the whip in front of elementary schools all day on my days off.

fathers are more important and necessary than mothers.

All this is going to do is make her turn bitter. Now she will bully kids, and also resent her father.

But she'll always seek out older men for sex and marriage for the rest of her life because she has tsundere respect for male "Daddy" power.

Pretty based.
The temperature wasn't unreasonably cold, and the walk wasn't unreasonably wrong. It's well within the threshold of "this is uncomfortably shitty", which is what a punishment should be. And since this is her second "offense", whatever was done the last time clearly didn't get the message through.

user, you wanna talk about something

Not him, but eh; if you're just going at a leisurely walking pace, we're talking about ~15-20 minute miles. 15 km ~ 9.3 miles, so it'll probably be a little over 2 hours instead of 3 at a walking pace.

What does single motherhood or motherhood at all have to do with that?

Also;

Father is just social media fagging for some up votes. It is also funny to see how many virgins on the chans where bullied no wonder this earth is full of so many gay pussys.

Son of single mom confirmed

This punishment is the pinnacle of good parenting. He made her walk to school since she can't ride the bus but still took the time to ensure she was safe. It would have been easier to just drive her to school and spank her, but he went the extra mile at his own expense to make sure her pushment wasn't just blind lashing out, but rather teaching her riding the bus is a privilege and showing her why she ahould value that privilege.