Democrat 2020 Candidate Vows Social Credit Score System Like China

Democratic 2020 candidate Andrew Yang has vowed to implement a “social credit” system in the United States similar to the one being rolled out by the government in China.

Americans would be rewarded “digital social credits” (DSCs) for good behavior for things such as “participating in a town fair,” “fixing a neighbors appliance” or “tutoring a student.”

Of-course, if you did something the government considers "bad" you could be fined and punished: hooktube.com/watch?v=o6Buhli5MYk

Dailycaller.com reports: archive.fo/3aAWZ

“As individuals rack up DSCs, they would have both a permanent balance they’ve earned over their lifetime and a current balance. They could cash the points in for experiences, purchases with participating vendors, support for causes, and transfer points to others for special occasions,” Yang states on his website.

“As their permanent balance gets higher, they might qualify for various perks like throwing a pitch at a local ballgame, an audience with their local Congressperson or meeting their state’s most civic-minded athlete or celebrity.”

“The most socially detached would be the most likely to ignore all of this,” he added. “But many people love rewards and feeling valued.”

Yang’s social credit plan bears some similarities to the social credit system implemented by China’s authoritarian government.

Every citizen in China is assigned a social credit score that determines whether they can buy plane or train tickets.

archive.fo/1V5Dp
newspunch.com/democratic-2020-candidate-social-credit-system-china/

Attached: Democratic 2020 Candidate Vows Social Credit Score System Like China.jpg (480x360, 21.07K)

bump

Good thing I'm not voting

Niggers will hate this because no gibs or monies

Won't matter if you don't vote. If this ever becomes law you can't easily opt-out because you refused to vote. If you want a sure way to really opt-out you need to prepare for these threats.

Nope. Nigs will be supplied by EBT-like embedded chips in their hands. And if you refuse this system, they'll cut off your financial access and you'd starve to death, homeless (unless you became a criminal who robs stores so you can survive this nightmare).

Thats why we MUST fight this, or we would all be subjugated slaves under total technocratic (((world government))).

a bad move for liberals. usually they tell you they won't do this, and then do it AFTER they get elected.

but I guess 8 years of obama wasn't enough of a lesson.

They have officially become a communist party, lets just face the fact. Unfortunately the cuckservatives allow a lot of their crazy shit because they hold the same special interests.

No.
Only the most psychopathic of people need some sort of "Big Brother Good Boy Points" to actually help out in their communities. These are the people who would cheat and game the system the most; putting in the absolute least amount of effort to gain the largest amount of free benefits. Actual good people wouldn't even bother with it.
So now you've got some sort of government-controlled, quantified "good person score", where the biggest psychopaths in the country are considered "THE GOODEST", and actual good people rank incredibly low.
What a dumb fucking idea.

Besides the commies here, is anyone stupid and deranged enough to want this?

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

I can see how normies who don't put even the slightest bit of thought into it might believe "Yes, it's a good thing to reward people for doing good!", because they didn't bother to consider a single implication of this program.

This.

Checking that sacred number. CHICOMS are fucking faggots.

Attached: adolfcat.jpg (370x474, 19.71K)

Best way to stop it. Convince the blacks, trannies , mexicans, gays and women it is pure patriarchal control and blacks in particular should feel concerned as it is similar in ways to vetting slaves in the old days. Link it all to slavery and get a clever jew lawyer to suggest also connections to jim crow and of course the rounding up of jews in NS Germany.

Good thing it was proposed by a Chinese guy who has no chance of election. Asian pols do not do well in US politics never have and probably never. If the same words came from say Beto, then there should be immediate concern.

I'm glad you are around to tell us that now and in the future, we have no reason to fear the chinks, or their zerg rush tactics.

i hate politicians

Even with a higher number of Chinese, just look at San Francisco, they just do not get elected all that much. Reason is Chinese loathe American politics and all it can expose about politicians.

Does this retard think he can win an election with a fucking point system being placed on people has a 'selling point'?

Wouldn't be hard to convince them of that, considering it actaully, truthfully is the same thing, just more technologically-driven.

real news

Both Black Mirror and The Orville dealt with this, and the concensus was this is an awful fucking idea. So naturally the fucking ike-kays can't wait to make life worse.

How does one go about moving to Europe?

This. And they fail to see how this system can dramatically backfire.

Attached: 1505735687830.png (1280x720, 611.96K)

Pretty good way to weaponize people's narcissism tbh. It's not a bad system

Fuck you and your Orwellian ideas Mr. Yang. We the people won’t stand for it.
Sadly you can find lots of sheeple tyt think this type of BS is a good idea.

As said above… Hitler Cat, Horrid Hillary, and Mike O will dictate what you should do. OBEY

Attached: 7AB18E26-01D6-4CF4-BBE2-46D876774B04.jpeg (370x474, 19.71K)

I'm going off-grid if this ever happens, my decision is made up and I'm preparing for it.

Social credit score:
Trump's "Wall" for Democrats.

Oh suuuuuure, like that kind of tyranny is not going to totally blow back in our faces some day. Not buying it, not one bit.

You can anchor this all you want, still not falling for the BS propaganda you commie kike.