Good! Ungrateful Tranny Gets 40 Years for Killing (((Her))) Parents

AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — A teenager who told authorities she “snapped” and killed her parents while struggling with gender identity and acceptance was sentenced Tuesday to 40 years in prison.

Andrea Balcer, who was 17 at the time of the fatal stabbings, asked for forgiveness from her remaining family members, many of whom had called for the maximum penalty.

“I do not speak today to beg for lenience or to try to save myself from due punishment. I’m here only to ask for one thing, the forgiveness of my family,” she said.

Her attorney argued that the teenager was dealing with her transition from male to female in isolation and without family support at the time of the killings. She had no criminal record before the violence early on Oct. 31, 2016, in the family’s Winthrop home.

Andrea’s older brother, Christopher Balcer, who she spared, said his sister’s excuses were “flimsy” and urged the judge to be firm. “In my view, all leniency does is put a remorseless murderer back on the street,” he said.

Family and friends disputed the notion that the parents, Alice and Antonio Balcer, were anything less than loving and supportive to Andrea and Christopher.

Balcer, now 20, looked down, wiped away tears and took notes while friends and family testified about the pain caused by the deaths. They said the couple, who were both 47 when they died, was widely regarded as caring people.

Carl Pierce, Alice’s brother, said the suggestion that gender identity, abuse or lack of family support played a role was an “insult to our family, an insult to our society and an insult to the LGBTQ community.”

Pierce said he’d talked openly to the father about his daughter’s sexuality.

“There was no hatred. There was no malice. There was no ill will. There was resignation to be sure but ultimately there was acceptance,” he said.

The killings were gruesome.

On a 911 recording, Andrea Balcer told the dispatcher she stabbed her mother in the back before stabbing her father when he awoke to his wife’s screams. She told detectives she stabbed her mother while she was hugging her. A military-style knife was found stuck in the floor near her father’s body.

She also killed the family pet, a Chihuahua, but allowed her brother to escape, telling him, “It’s not your day,” the brother said.

apnews.com/e87ba5ce82c1410184238ae121705e70

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsloc.al/2L1uMWx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will get full pardon by dem.

That's completely false. Stoo making shit up just so you can circle jerk about "muh communism". The dems would never pardon a person like her.
Does he look like a banker to you?

Why are trannies so evil?

Certainly not because they have inherent mental instability due to their (((gender))) issues.

Abominations tend to be.

"her"

Jesus christ, that's absolutely beautiful.
Shitlibs, growing to accept their abomination of a child, eventually gets killed by said child, when they should've kicked it out and cut all contact the second it tried to step outside it's biological frame.
There were no losses today, only winning. 10/10

Fuck you, the Chihuahua didn't deserve to die.

Oh no, what a loss.
Chihuahuas are definitely not the worst sort of dog you could possibly get… Right?
You're fucking retarded. Worth even less than a Chihuahua.

Attached: 3985723984592.jpg (1919x1756, 533.38K)

It's not the fault of the chihuahua that their owners tend to be middle aged women who can't figure out how to stimulate them so they end up cowering in a corner; chihuahuas can play just as hard as other dogs and can be just as friendly

I remain a cat person though

Now do you see the communism?

douchebag

Attached: 2544.jpeg (2544x1749, 468.81K)

it was worth it

Attached: IMG_20181208_075101.jpg (1707x1173, 298.45K)

Fuck this gay earth

it appears that you've finally come to the painful realization that it's 7.6 billion pieces of shit vs. only you, and there's never going to be a time where you'll be happy.

please die soon

cbsloc.al/2L1uMWx

It's Diana at age 14

Attached: 1207makeawish.jpg (1280x720, 252.6K)

uhh I only identify with 10 years sweetie xoxoxo

tell us more

It's not a still, it's a video showing a tranny in action.
It illustrates the spirit of the news story better than your boring "graphic"

There is no explanation for that, since times inmemorial people just knew they were a blight and acted accordingly by disposing of them only now their wickedness has been allowed to foster thanks in part to the actions of decadent Americans and other former empires.

read the spoiler

40 years wont do the trick.

WE DID IT LEFTYPOL!!!

WE SMASHED HETERONORMATIVE PATRIARCHAL FAMILY UNITS WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

what a funny way of saying jews, user.

OK hold up everyone, what if…the parents didn't identify as parents? Maybe we just blindly assuming that they were identifying as parents when in reality they were identifying as stab victims? Identity politics is a tricky line they say….

Hormones and poopdick. Demons, really.

So literally fake news.

This is why you're a Thai lady boy working for the pisswater instead of a real news organization you fucking retard.

3 years after the arrest and this is as good as she looks? can we get a photo from the incident day? I'll try to find a booking photo.

There should be a law that if you aren't even going to try you don't get to be called tranny but rather Manny.

at 19

Attached: JUST.png (538x492, 185.14K)

I think there could be something made of who encouraged this person to transition. We need to find out if they were tumblr or anything else and see who encouraged this behavior.

Attached: Fam Just.jpg (636x382, 86.64K)

Chris-chan?

Isn't it obvious?

that guy is miles closet to pass in than pic than chris "always five o'clock somewhere and that somewhere is the shadow on my face" chan.

if there was a specific person that we could find we could have graet justice and lulz

now we can achieve full true communism!
this is exactly what the workers of the world want!

"she"