Nobody Needs To Come Here To Get Their NEWS

BREAKING NEWS!!

Nobody needs to come to Zig Forums to get their news. All of these stories can be found disbursed all across the internet.

Whoever created this board decided to make it a prerequisite that every thread in Zig Forums must have a hyperlink to pre-existing mainstream media news article to be included here.

This idiotic decision created a situation where every news article posted here was simply copied and pasted from pre-existing mainstream media articles pulled from the internet…..

You guys always bitch and moan about 'mainstream media', but that's where ALL of these stories in here come from.

All of them except for Killcen, and his 'articles' are just paranoid bullshit.

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
There have been 15 previous threads about this article.

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-12.57.37.jpg (620x413, 53.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mainstreammedia.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it not the case that people come for the comments section and to discuss without registering an email?

It is a sometimes useful aggregation site, like Google News, Blacklisted News, and a host of others. Using all of them allows viewing the same story from several different perspectives, then drawing your own conclusions, hopefully using logic and reason, not succumbing to partisan emotional appeals.

The privilege to blame the mod is priceless.

Attached: 7cvQdTJ.png (3000x3058, 895.67K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-01.25.40.jpg (1200x630, 205.73K)

The copy & paste niggers of mainstream mediocrity

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-01.28.19.jpg (900x564, 143.52K)

The not-so-latently homosexual Copy & Paste Twins of Unoriginality

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-01.29.21.png (623x467, 381.8K)

You and the other 7 people who come here

I HATE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
so I come here to read halfass attempts at copying and pasting mainstream media articles

I disagree with you.

mainstreammedia.net

yet you still haven't commented on DEEZ NUTS

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-06.13.52.png (750x375, 238.36K)

Where have you been OP? This place has been designated as the spillover of all the other dedicated shitposting boards on 8 for quite some time, and no one cares enough to change it.

Attached: 1544463204142.jpg (500x826, 37.19K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-07.44.29.jpg (960x1706, 139.59K)

I post articles Andy.
It's akin to finding a good spot to shit outdoors.

Them i lay down the shit(reply to the hoopleheads)

Seven or eight of my chesthairs

Attached: IMG_20181212_195132.jpg (3456x4608, 1.9M)

This is my underwear from yesterday, Andy

Attached: skid-mark1.jpg (4320x3240, 3.23M)

Why andy likes 8ch

Attached: andy likes.jpg (733x455, 87.38K)

Cat on the left is gorgeous. I'd name him Gorgeous George.

In response to this post of yours Andy over on /newspus/ about it being dead

>>>Zig Forums216591

When I post an article on Zig Forums, I bump it myself until it takes off.
If it doesn't, then I abandon it.

Here on Zig Forums, they just keep posting new news articles, really lame ones(lamer than the ones I post on Zig Forums)

Any interesting posts get slid off before they get a chance to be replied to.

If it weren't for you and your trolling Andy, this board would be even deader.

I helped to build up Zig Forumsafter I was banned constantly from here for the slightest anti trump comment and consequently helped destroy this board.

I grew impatient with the hall monitoring wanna be joonalist Zig Forums mod.

And bored in general with copy/pasting.

So now I no longer post interesting articles on Zig Forums but bump the most boring ones I can find and bump boring onrs to the top to the top

It only takes me about 15 mins a day and I'm trying to see if I can now destry Zig Forums in the same way, but these Zig Forums respurters are really dense

Meant to say(type)

So now I no longer post interesting articles on Zig Forums but bump the most boring ones I can find to the top and post the most boring articles I can find to Zig Forums

It's a type of social engineering experiment with me

ahhh……………

I have a newfound respect for you

And as a result of this social engineering experiment, I can no longer reply to your trolls, pathetically amusing as they are, as this would cause Zig Forums to rise in PPH and Active ISPs as your sheer level of same fagging and shit posting tends to cause a rise in these metrics

When I say "this board", I mean Zig Forums.
I copy/pasted my reply from there

Just to clarify any confusion.

Here's my chest hairs on Trump's face

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-10.04.18.jpg (1985x2222, 354.25K)

Here's my chesthairs on Cohen's face

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-10.06.13.jpg (1885x2269, 317.83K)

As to posting boring articles, what I thought were boring got a lot of replies.

Real hoopleheads here(I'm rewatching Deadwood in anticipation of the movies in early 2019)

a few of these are
Whole Foods gets even Whole Foodsier with DIY almond milk stations Who the fuck replies to an article about almond milk? 27 fucking hoopleheaded replies

and Hog futures tumble with pork belly prices, despite China hopes >>>n/710530 8 replies(3 my own)

Again
bacon futures?

WTF?

I have left the room,sac, Andy

Nobody needs to visit this board, either, yet here you are. How's /newswire/ doing, by the way?

Almost all the threads are leftypol spam. What a sad board.