Johnny Neptune Helps Famous Deputy Solve Case Of Rosacea !!

Breaking News:

Deputy Danny Brown, star of the A&E show LivePD suffers from rosacea, the skin disorder that makes people's cheeks bright red in patches.

Zig Forums's very own 'imageboard jesus' Johnny Neptune has taken it upon himself to help Deputy Danny Brown to get rid of his rosacea.

Neptune reached out to Deputy Brown on Twitter, using a fake profile, pretending to be female who claimed that 'she also used to have rosacea', even though none of that is actually true….

However, what IS true is the fact that rosacea is a condition caused by Demodex mites burrowing under the skin, where they lay eggs and defecate.

The subdermal defecation of the Demodex mites is what causes the allergic reaction, manifesting in bright red patches on people's faces….

In dogs and cats, this same condition is referred to as 'demodectic mange'…

Johnny Neptune was nice enough to explain this entire medical condition to Deputy Danny Brown, and advised the deputy that the condition can easily be eliminated by taking a medication called Ivermectin.

Ivermectin is a pesticide which can be taken orally at safe levels by humans, and also used as a topical cream afterwards, applied directly to the face.

Ivermectin mechanism involves breaking down the exoskeleton of the microscopic insects which are defecating under the skin of your face.

Now the fun begins, because Johnny Neptune is going to watch Deputy Danny Brown as he continues to star on The A&E hit TV series LivePD, and see how long it takes the deputy to actually go to a dermatologist and discover that the information is accurate, and finally realize that the reason his face has been bright red for all of these years is because he has microscopic spider mites borrowing into the skin of his face, and defecating…

By the way, the show LivePD is awesome !

mobile.twitter.com/OfficialLivePD

Attached: image(3).jpg (1280x720, 96.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rosacea.org/patients/causes/demodex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks to the IQ limit of law enforcement agencies hiring processes, Deputy Danny Brown never realized the reason why his cheeks were bright red…

But thanks to Johnny Neptune oh, now he knows he has microscopic insects living in his face… Thousands and thousands of them…

It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes him to go to a doctor…

You will know he has gone to a doctor and received Ivermectin, because his face will suddenly clear up forever, and he will appear on TV with his cheeks a normal color…

And although Johnny Neptune Twitter messages to Deputy Brown likely embarrassed him, Neptune was actually doing him a very big favor…

And I guarantee that when he takes Ivermectin and clears up is embarrassing rosacea, in retrospect he's going to thank Johnny Neptune for the rest of his life

Attached: DL-GuqUUIAArXpg.jpg (1200x800, 159.94K)

Here, you can see the raised bumps on Deputy Brown's cheeks…

ALWAYS GLAD TO HELP THE COPS

Especially when I get to inform them they have thousands of microscopic insects defecating in the skin of their face

Attached: IMG_20181214_192808.jpg (1079x1662, 309.54K)

thank you user, i learned something new today

rosacea.org/patients/causes/demodex

And here's the culprit! Magnified hundreds of times, this is the Demodex mite.

Attached: 050517-skin-gross-1-e1538082618353.jpg (1380x769, 85.56K)

no problem, dude

Do I have those sexy critters in me too?

Everybody is riddled both internally and externally by parasites. Pierre it's part of life…

In fact, most people are unaware that we are all born with parasites called. FLUKES….

FLUKES are inside of us when we come out of the womb… they have been living in your body ever since you were born, and they will be in your body until the day you die…

When you are born, you are filled with hundreds of thousands of microscopic flukes, but soon afterwards, the flukes actually segregate and dispatch to different parts of your body….

What was just a group of 'generic flukes' becomes different armies of segregated flukes, each group migrating to different organs of your body…

Kidney flukes, liver flukes, lung flukes, etc etc

Deputy Danny Brown it's not a bad guy… He's actually an okay dude, at least from what I can tell…

He has a little bit of an ego, but so do I…

He also seems to have a conscience and a heart…

Although I'm having fun being the one to inform him why his cheeks are always red, and it's a social experiment where I get to watch the evolution of the TV series, and notice if his cheeks start to clear up, and I realize it's embarrassing to him, embarrassing him is not my actual 'goal'…

My goal is to help him……………

And sometimes you have to embarrass somebody in order for them to be helped

Attached: 594ecdd28319a.image.jpg (1200x1088, 138.97K)

I have no such FLUKES. I bath in gasoline.

Like all people who suffer from rosacea, sometimes his cheeks will be less red, and other times his cheeks will be bright red, while sometimes is cheeks wolf almost look clear, and other times large bumps will appear….

This cycle continues over and over, with the patient never realizing they have colonies of insects living in their face

Attached: large.png (600x599, 431.66K)

bathe*

and you literally have hundreds of thousands of them in every organ of your body as we speak….

Everybody does

LivePD is fucking awesome!

They will have up to 10 different camera crews spread across the country, each of them following different police departments around LIVE in real time

They are able to rotate back and forth between cities and you wouldn't believe the insane random shit you will see on this show… Crazy shit like you simply can't imagine… Of course, in real life not every second is mind-boggling, so occasionally you will see live broadcasts of everyday arrests… but quite frequently you will see some of the most insane unpredictable scenarios, and it's all being broadcast live…

It's my favorite show, and it's extremely addictive

If you have A&E, it starts LIVE in one hour

Attached: Demodex-Mites.png (1000x667, 292.8K)

Attached: Z4450313-Eyelash_mite_SEM-SPL-1170x854.jpg (1170x854, 174.83K)

Attached: demodex.jpg (600x400, 38.25K)

Attached: demodex_folliculorum.jpg (350x215, 22.39K)

Here's MITE FACE Danny Brown

Deputy Danny Brown read my tweets on Wednesday, so I'm willing to bet that next week, he'll set up an appointment at a doctor's office and get prescribed Ivermectin, and then his problem will clear up really fast…

I'm willing to bet America will see Deputy Danny Brown WITHOUT the rosacea very soon…..

and it'll be me who fixed it !!!

of course, if you're watching previously aired reruns, they're not happening LIVE

but tonight, there's going to be a lot of crimes committed across America, and if you watch A&E starting in 34 minutes, you will get to see them take place live, and watch the suspects get arrested and tackled and tased and quite frequently you get to see the cops shoot people in real time as it happens….

That's why the show is so addictive to me

Actually getting to watch people get shot by the police live on TV is fascinating to me

(one of my friends was over here hanging out recently, and live PD came on. He said he didn't want to watch it because he hates police shows, but three hours later he was glued to the set, and he finally confessed that he had never seen a show like this before, and he said he was completely addicted to it, and said from now on he's going to start watching it regularly at his house)

Attached: 02-can-demodex-mites-cause-problems.jpg.ec737566c62724fbf5887ef9e5a3cbcd.jpg (1065x1065, 428.33K)

Attached: CLIRA_100917-02.jpg (800x400, 75.93K)

Attached: Demodicosis.jpg (300x142, 13.26K)

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 145.93K)

jhonny this is some excellent reporting as well as some amazing investigative forensic entomology. I'm very proud of you.

Attached: PicsArt_12-13-11.15.44.jpg (960x1706, 173K)

…….and now LIVE PD is on………..

I'm gonna watch it. it lasts three hours.

Attached: IMG_20181214_210957.jpg (960x1706, 222.88K)

an animated .God of Deputy Danny Brown

Before Johnny Neptune taught him what was causing his rosacea

And after Johnny Neptune taught him that he had thousands of bugs living in his face

ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE, NEPPY!!!

Attached: PicsArt_12-14-09.17.51.gif (310x478, 494.97K)

Attached: FUCKFACE.mp4 (624x418, 1.56M)