Mueller's Team Illegally Deleted 19,000 Text Messages Suggesting Corruption, Fraud

Mere hours before his former National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, is expected to be sentenced for lying to the FBI (and hours after Robert Mueller finally released a heavily redacted sentencing memo), an angry President Trump once again lashed out at the FBI on twitter over former Agent Peter Strzok and his former "FBI lover" Lisa Page, who deleted some 19,000 texts exchanged on their company phones that should have been collected during a Congressional investigation into the presence and influence of anti-Trump bias inside the bureau.

Trump raged that the "biggest outrage yet" in the "long, winding and highly conflicted" Mueller 'Witch Hunt' was the fact that some 19,000 text messages between Strzok and Page were "purposely & illegally deleted." Trump believes those messages, if recovered, would have explained the whole "hoax."

Biggest outrage yet in the long, winding and highly conflicted Mueller Witch Hunt is the fact that 19,000 demanded Text messages between Peter Strzok and his FBI lover, Lisa Page, were purposely & illegally deleted. Would have explained whole Hoax, which is now under protest!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 18, 2018

Trump has a point: On Thursday, the Justice Department's internal watchdog revealed that special counsel Robert Mueller's office scrubbed all of the data from FBI agent Peter Strzok's iPhone, while Page's phone had been scrubbed by a different department, according to a comprehensive report by the Office of the Inspector General released on Thursday.

So Mueller's team wiped ALL of the data off of Peter Strzok's iPhone after determining "it contained no substantive text messages." Given what we know about Strzok, this smells like quite the coverup. Time for Congress to step in?t.co/mOgpBbDVO4 pic.twitter.com/9w2mEPK64C

— Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) December 13, 2018

I'm sure you're all super shocked to find out that Lisa Page's phone was also scrubbed pic.twitter.com/NWV9GQbBTc

TFW your iPhone disappears for over a year and then it's found!

But it's been completely reset… pic.twitter.com/SJ9dWbChly

archive.fo/qWsmx

Of the thousands of text messages between Strzok and Page that were recovered by the OIG, many indicating that both agents in charge of investigating Donald Trump absolutely hate him.

In August 2016, Strzok and Page discussed an "insurance policy" in the event that Trump won the election which many believe to be in reference to operation Crossfire Hurricane - the DOJ's counterintelligence investigation into Trump and his campaign.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office - that there's no way he [Trump] gets elected - but I'm afraid we can't take that risk." wrote Strzok, adding "It's like a life insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

In the home stretch of the 2016 US election, Strzok is fuming at Trump - texting Page: " I am riled up. Trump is a f*cking idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer." He then texts "I CAN'T PULL AWAY, WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY (redacted)??!?!," to which Page replies "I don't know. But we'll get it back."

archive.fo/qWsmx
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-18/furious-trump-claims-19000-missing-strzok-texts-would-have-exposed-mueller-probe

Attached: Mueller's Team Illegally Deleted 19,000 Text Messages Suggesting Corruption, Fraud.png (642x529, 272.09K)

I've never met anybody with a brainstem who doesn't hate him

texting "I am riled up. Trump is a fucking idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY ?"

I couldn't hhave said it better

Too much hate can actually reduce cognitive thought process which makes people become "triggered" zombies. Doesn't matter what political affiliation you have, or what ideology. Hate itself is not bad or evil as long as its warranted (if say, someone really wants to harm you or your family). But unconventional obsessive hate does warp and distort rational thought processes. This explains the "Trump Derangement Syndrome"…. thats why they are so obsessive and act so crazy. They really hate him too much to think rationally, or form their own conclusions.

He won the election fair and square, just like Obama did and we didn't like him but we still accepted it. Suck it up and try harder to win next time.

Based American intelligence agencies keeping us safe, goys

lol @ he won fair and square

hahaha

lol isn't that the website where the editor roleplays as tyler durden

ZH is real news, they aggregate news from dozens of other news outlets (sources are provided in the links if you look). Tyler Durden is similar to someone like Jeff Rense, he does all the aggregation.

Uhhhhh. This is worse than Nuremberg.

gotta keep those baby rape jails open somehow

Are you still getting a .01 bitshekel per post, ShariaBlue?

Not "just like Obama". Major difference: Trump is a natural born US citizen, Obama was born in Kenya.

1 ruble has been deposited to your account comrade

Trump is a anchor baby US mutt
ftfy

even the guy that trump just appointed his right-hand man as white house chief of staff is on record as hating trump. that's how terrible a person trump is. he has no choice but to hire people in his top positions who actually hate his guts.

If he actually stood by his reporting, he wouldn't use a pseudonym

Le Blumpf could have enacted Bannon's fantasy and been revered by the dupes that voted for him. Instead, his legacy is that of the lamest of lame ducks.

Sad. Many such cases.

hating someone is not a crime. if all 19,000 text messages were nothing but "argh! I hate trump! we have to stop him!" it would have no bearing on all the crimes his associates have been caught doing, or whether or not trump himself has been caught sucking putin's dick (which he obviously has)

The best thing about ZH is the comments section. Therein you'll find more than one actualized human being, as opposed to the usual ideology-stricken npc horde that inhabits the majority of online venues for commentary.

This nonsense about "Tyler would namefag if he had done better reporting that he could stand by" can't even be called low hanging fruit. The articles are written by others, not by Tyler. He curates, not reports. Are you stupid or something?

No one said 'Tyler' reported anything, he aggregates real news from various sources. I enjoy many articles posted on ZH, most are very informative. If there are better aggregations out there I'd post from them too.

I don't hate him. I mean, I would loathe him if I had to work for him, but it's hard to hate a guy who entertains me this much.

Wrong, sweetpea.

said Tyler was reporting. Reporting, not aggregating, not curating–reporting.

DA COMRADE DA!!

If at least Fox is not reporting it then you're full of crap

I really don't care to argue, Zero Hedge is real news, aggregated or not.

Then don't reply to my post with a counter. It's as simple as that.

Also how did they get access to AT&T servers to delete the texts?

So the texts weren't deleted? And it isn't illegal to destroy evidence?
Because that's the only way your post makes sense; [1] if those texts weren't deleted and [2] if they were that it isn't illegal to destroy evidence.
Do (((you))) have anything else to add? The odd thing is how much kikes hate Trump when he does everything they wish he would.

Which kikes? Definitely not ALL kikes hate Trump. Does Roger Stone hate Trump? Sheldon Adelson? Yael Kushner?

THIS. If Trump were for real, he wouldn't have surrounded himself with these neo-con Zionist kikes and he would have been moving to massively purge all the Obama and Bush era cronies in office today. Nothing much has changed.

Oh, and he's still caving on wall funding.

Attached: 170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_ae6b4cdd270c7a7f3720c0df3b07f9fb.fit-2000w.jpg (2000x1370, 651.63K)

Its difficult to explain to Zig Forums that kikes hold various opposing interests: some kikes happen to nationalists who oppose open borders, gun bans, etc. While other kikes, like Soros, happen to be the opposite (the Bolshevik kikes) which are much more corrupt and criminal. If you look closely and follow whats going on its really kike vs kike, each with opposing ideologies and political spectrum struggling for their own selfish interests. Most people are the herd, we just follow one or the other.

There has got to be a psychological operation in progress when people are posting as if the Republican Party, or the Trump Party, are not devout Zionist Israeli Firsters. This isn't even a controversial point.

You must be new here if you sincerely believe the infestation of jewish power strictly afflicts the Democrat Party. Otherwise, get that shit out of here. This is about finance as well as color revolution.

I realize the Churchill article is a bit out of date and, unless you're some kind of anachronist, possibly quite off the mark, especially given his lack of credibility. He destroyed the British empire, afterall.

But as an heuristic it is cannot be dispensed with. I like to think of Bolshevists as the people executing the Kalergi Plan and Zionists as being mostly in charge of US national and Global finance as well as militarily executing the Oded Yinon plan. Yes, this too is merely heuristic. Yet, it will get you further than thinking within the left/right paradigm, especially when you're running around calling everyone kikes.

While most are aware that race and religion are the patterns that truly underlay political maneuvering, you're not exactly the brightest bulb when you point your finger and declare "this ideology looks jewish to me, therefore that's where the "kikes" are!"

You never reveal your agent, even if it's painfully obvious he's your agent. Our entire government is infested with Israelis and there's nothing anyone can do.

trump just banned bump stocks, next he'll come for your guns

Trump is turning out to be just as cucked as the rest. I've officially lost all hope. Civil war incoming.

>>>/prepare/1

And nothing will be done about it.

Oh they will, you haven't seen anything yet.

Attached: 180813-qanon-trump-rally-wilkes-barre-njs-1027_a29496ea9831fdfae4c20d06540223aa.fit-760w.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

NPCs have brainstems?

Are you honestly going to attack the use of anonymity on an anonymous forum?

are you seriously defending the media on an anonymous site that believes the media is the enemy? and that the earth is flat? and that trump had nothing to do with russia? please, go on, while I get my popcorn.

Attached: DqfEQ01X0AEz4qt.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Did Mueller scrub the NSA databases too?
Looool.
Horowitz gave those pesky comm's to Trump months ago along with Hillary's e mails.
You retards can't even keep track of your own fake news.

Attached: 25ee8ede612ce0afbef1a5252b8b4557d9aebc375277c9711411b9184fc52a6c.png (255x169, 10.4K)

Mueller, left rear.

Attached: 5fd4d272ef24d5bb377595ea2bdf7fb0c2d350b6bdc9c03e7927728d60dfeb77.png (640x432, 438.86K)

wow, this was slid fast

and yet tons of evidence and guilty pleas proves otherwise. seriously, what world do you live on?

on top of bullshit mountain with the worlds largest projector

Attached: b.jpg (1021x136, 33.4K)

To which Trump Jr. answered: "I love it."

In May 2016, he shared a table at a National Rifle Association dinner with Alexander Torshin, a Russian central bank official and former legislator, according to an account Torshin gave Bloomberg last year.

And three weeks before Election Day, Trump Jr. flew to Paris, where he attended a conference at the Ritz-Carlton hotel on ending the Syrian civil war. The event was hosted by an obscure French think tank whose founders have worked closely with Russia’s government, which plays a major role in the Syrian conflict. The think tank later nominated Putin for the Nobel Prize, calling him a “peacemaker.”

"The Trumps and Russia are like peas and carrots." -Forrest Gump, smarter than the average Trump supporter.
I wonder when Trump will release his tax returns so we can see how much money is coming in and out of Russia?

Nothing ever happens so why not

They do but their brain stems aren't rendered.

He will never quit him.

Attached: don21558873 (1).jpg (736x552, 48K)

They won't show this on TV, will they?