Trump administration officially bans bump stocks

Those who possess the devices, which make it easier to fire rounds from a semi-automatic weapon by harnessing the gun's recoil to "bump" the trigger faster, will have 90 days to turn in or otherwise destroy them from the date that the final rule is published in the federal register – likely this Friday – according to senior DOJ officials.

Bump stocks gained national attention last year after a gunman in Las Vegas rigged his weapons with the devices to fire on concertgoers, killing 58 people.

Officials at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives had previously concluded bump stocks were merely a gun accessory or firearm part, not subject to federal regulation, but President Donald Trump called on the Justice Department to outlaw the devices soon after the tragedy.

Justice Department officials told CNN Tuesday they took a "fresh look" at the case law, technology, and the devices and their functionality "in light of modern developments."

The rule concludes that bump-fire stocks, "slide-fire" devices, and devices with certain similar characteristics all fall within the prohibition on machine guns by allowing a "shooter of a semiautomatic firearm to initiate a continuous firing cycle with a single pull of the trigger," and therefore, they are illegal under federal law.

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/18/politics/bump-stocks-ban/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/gun-rights-advocates-up-in-arms-over-bump-stock-ban
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977286489410240514
redstate.com/streiff/2018/12/19/trump-administration-launches-attack-gun-rights-bump-stock-rule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump the bump stock article
Trumptards btfo

(((our guy)))

foxnews.com/us/gun-rights-advocates-up-in-arms-over-bump-stock-ban

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977286489410240514

Attached: aSASASA.PNG (574x383, 50.33K)

Obama legalized bump stocks, lol

bump

bump stocks

The very first girl in this video was born with a really, really fucked up spine….

I would fuck her SO hard, that her entire spinal column would fall out of her asshole

there's also an Asian girl with no legs….

I'd fuck her SO hard that she would literally bounce her way to the RAPE crisis center

I'd also fuck the little black kid n play midget SO hard that he would have dreads

but of course I'd wait until
they were all adults because
I'm not a weirdo or anything

If you didn't register it then just keep silent about having one and ignore their stupid laws. Don't brag to people you have one, just lay low and don't tell anyone about it. They can't find out you have one if you did not register it.

DO NOT REGISTER.
DO NOT CONFORM.
JUST WAIT IT OUT AS THIS IS CHALLENGED IN THE COURTS.

As long as you don't have it registered, they don't know you have it (unless you bought it online or by credit card). Typically stocks are not registered, only the guns themselves (lower receivers that is).

Hotwheels is all grown up.

Get a plane ticket

Attached: 1527979515516.jpg (599x799, 55.73K)

I forgot how ugly that piece of shit was. I hope he dies soon and goes to hell.

HERE'S HOW THEY'RE GOING TO DO IT :

they're giving people a 90 day grace period to turn their bumpstocks…

After that 90 days, anybody who is ever caught with a bumpstock will be convicted of a federal offense, and will do 20 years in prison.

………………….and it will work

when bumpstocks are outlawed, anybody who wants to keep one will become an inmate

Only if someone gets caught with one, which is why I highly suggest not to brag about having one. You don't need a bump stock just to shoot your rifle, you can have a spare stock for that, and replace it anytime you need to.

Lets see how many Americans are cowards and simply give them up, I'm looking at this as a beta test at this point. They are officially beta testing us, see if we are going to fold or not.

I understand wwhat you're saying

and it reminds me of somebody driving around on a suspended license, thinking he'll never get caught….

but as we all know, eventually there will be a roadblock, or someone else will cause a fender bender, and his luck will run out

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-09.35.29.jpg (599x799, 76.56K)

…and honestly ?……

there's absolutely NO reason
why anyone needs a bumpstock

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-09.46.10.jpg (599x799, 67.41K)

Not exactly. You won't be traveling with a bump stock, you'll have one or two stashed away in your own home, for which they have no reason to search unless they get a warrant to search your property.

Don't be a defeatist. Remember most rifles were banned during the Clinton regime back in the early 90s and guess what? I kept my rifles. Millions of gun owners kept their rifles and just stashed them away. A decade later it was ruled Unconstitutional by SCOTUS and the law was nullified.

So sit back, lay low and wait till this blows over. Don't do anything stupid to draw attention to yourself, thats not hard to do.

Of course I'm well aware that you're going to rant about your 'right to bear arms' and all that predictable bullshit…

But our founding fathers did NOT intend for the citizens to have bumpstocks or automatic weapons.

And even Thomas Jefferson said the U.S. Constitution should be rewritten ever 19 years to keep up with changing times

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-09.52.50.jpg (599x799, 70.43K)

Unlike you, I'm not a paranoid lonely 'muh right to own guns' shut in

DISCLAIMER:

when I said 'lonely paranoid shut in', it was a vague generalization, and not necessarily ddirected at you or any other particular person

even though I was probably correct

You don't have to be a "shut in" just don't sport a fucking bump stock outside your home or you'll risk being busted. This does NOT mean your guns are illegal, it only means you can't use one specific stock. Replace it, and stash the bump stock away in a safe place! Or be a total idiot and flaunt it for all I care.

I'm well aware that this is just about bumpstocks

Trust me

Those two cops pulled that guy out of the car WHILE HE WAS ON FIRE

and by the way

one of the cops was black

So FUCK your blind racism

The ironic thing is bump stocks were meant for fun, not actually shooting accurately. The fact is gun owners really don't need them, but they SHOULD be able to own one if they want to. Now that they are outlawed you have to be very careful about not getting caught with one. Yah, it fucking sucks, but so does our government, they fucking suck. So we need to be vigilant and cautious when we refuse to obey their regulations, thats all.

Now thats what I call In The Heat of the Night, Mr. Tibbs!

Attached: bubba.jpg (236x299, 13.36K)

this is better to be outcome of some astronomically fantastic political deal..

Lol !!

The heat from the fire actually melted both officers body camps. You've got to admit that was one hell of a rescue. I'm actually amazed that the victim's skin didn't slide off his body as they pulled him out of the car

Ooops

Body CAMS*

Trump Administration Launches An Attack On Gun Rights With Bump Stock Rule

redstate.com/streiff/2018/12/19/trump-administration-launches-attack-gun-rights-bump-stock-rule/

Attached: 1i7p9n.jpg (690x388, 60.64K)

Attached: 3dcf16c414dbd0368e6f301b9f707b3fec726767d34af51e7e236689aceb2aab.jpg (673x748, 150.66K)

Attached: 4ca92bedcd92026677f5a3a97926e33c20a746b684b4f6fe6d56e38b6144d36d.jpg (600x391, 62.28K)

Attached: 4ca92bedcd92026677f5a3a97926e33c20a746b684b4f6fe6d56e38b6144d36d.jpg (600x391, 62.28K)

Attached: aa5009d7dbf93cf0844cfbc58864329f55360af9fc17da34f42c84dc2e754217.jpg (304x166, 7.58K)