ELON MUSK'S STUPID TRANSIT SYSTEM IS A FAILURE

Elon musk is a fucking faggot. He unveiled his BORING high speed underground transit line yesterday, and reporters who rode on it said it's a piece of shit.

The Tesla car that rode the 1 mile, $10 million fiasco said it was a bumpy ride, like driving down an old dirt road,and the car only drove 35 MPH.

it took them 2 minutes to drive 1 mile in the hideous claustrophobic tunnel.

'BORING' is the perfect name for it….

DID I MENTION THAT ELON MUSK IS A FUCKING FAGGOT?

FUCK ELON MUSK & HIS STUPID IDEAS
gizmodo.com/like-riding-on-a-dirt-road-first-reviews-of-elon-musks-1831197517

Attached: jgevkfwutmxkup9aa5ib.jpg (800x450, 43.69K)

sorry……

my mistake…..

The Reporters Who Rode In the Tesla car said it was a bumpy ride, like driving down an old dirt road.

Thunderfoot is gonna make 45 near identical videos on this
Thunderfoot is actually right on this issue but he fucking milks it

Musk was making all kinds of excuses, claiming they had run out of time, etc etc etc

he's a fucking faggot

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-12.16.57.png (480x503, 81.22K)

Tesla is likely subsidized by US taxpayers. They wouldn't exist now days with all the costs operating yet producing next to nothing.

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-12.25.35.jpg (599x799, 76.87K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-12.37.24.png (503x480, 63.59K)

This would still be cool for an underground breakaway civilization, or a penal colony.

Elon Musk is a bunch of hype, and he's not as much of a genius as he would have everybody believe

He's also a weasel and a creep and a faggot

So Grimes does have a penis. I thought so.

For 10 million dollars, I certainly hope this underground civilization would be capable digging a tunnel longer than a mile and making sure that it was actually level and smooth… Elon Musk had to throw together haphazard strips of cheap neon along the top of the tunnel, inefficiently lighting the Hideous incomplete uneven piece of shit amateur looking tunnel… With 10 million dollars he couldn't even afford a decent lighting system. He has electrical cables attached to the walls and they look like they were installed buy alcoholics from under a bridge. It's thrown together so shittily that it's absolutely amazing he would have the balls to unveil it to the press as if he had accomplished something great

The network news channels were very kind to Elon Musk, because they didn't tell the full story about how shitty the experience was

What you're looking for is currently ongoing under the Appalachian mountains, by an unknown group.

Tesla Automotive has been losing millions and millions and millions of dollars ever since it started…

Tesla has been plagued with one problem after another and lies and excuses from Elon Musk.

The automated car deal has been a drastic failure as well… The truth about fully automated cars has been kept from the public, not telling people that it's unlikely fully automated cars will actually be possible for at least another 30 years…

It turns out the artificial intelligent systems they were planning on using simply don't work.

Waymo, Uber, GM, etc etc have tried quietly pulling back and not publicizing the fact that they had to rethink the entire thing….

The United States Department of Defense has completed the same concept on a much much much bigger scale decades ago

Little do most people know that the span of the United States is actually already riddled with underground Transportation, living, and storage facilities.

The United States government as a storage area that is so unimaginably huge oh, that they actually store the largest supply of food on planet Earth Underground… There is more food stored there them any place else on planet Earth

Here, the bisexual douchebag explains why his tunnels are safe… Notice that he's not explaining why it's all incomplete, uneven, amateurish, unfinished, inoperable and thrown together

The Pensmore is a top secret nuclear bomb proof, biological proof CIA funded Mega Mansion built in the Ozarks, with enough housing for hundreds of elite families to survive an apocalypse scenario…

The pensmore is secretly connected to a system of underground tunnels

It's also secretly connected to that same food storage area I just told you about

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162.54K)

Here's footage of the underground food storage facility built and operated by the Dept. of Defense.

This facility is GIGANTIC…

HUGE…..

and it's connected to a system of underground tunnels that you could drive aircraft carriers through, if they had wheels

That video doesn't even begin to show how expansive the underground facility is

The guy shooting the video remains in the entrance to the facility. That's nothing more than the 'foyer' and it goes on and on and on and on, with food supplies stacked to the ceiling, miles deep…

Contracted by an ex-CIA operative, who owns a special concrete company, and who built the pensmore with a top secret proprietary concrete system, which is nuclear bomb proof

And just like I told you oh, these are the tunnels connected to the pensmore, and these tunnels lead to the underground food storage facility

And of course this is not the only subterranean project of its kind. In fact, the Department of Defense has this type of network built in many areas of the United States

It's important to note that's why this is not some crazy conspiracy theory. I actually saw a 60 Minutes episode that show the entire facility

That last video incorrectly stated that the underground Springfield facility is not a military project….

Bulshit! That's exactly what it is.

It's the United States Department of Defense, the CIA, the NSA and several other government agencies who have founded and created the system, intended for a doomsday scenario

Do you think the military would sell me some of that nuclear-proofed underground storage space user? I'd love that as a final SHTF destination.

Trust me. Your name and my name are on the list of 360 million names.

360 million names that they will never let have access to anything like this

THEN I'M BUILDING MY OWN BEFORE I DIE!!

I certainly hope you are able to commission the ex CIA agent who owns the concrete company… Depends more is a gigantic multi-purpose facility that was completely built around the concept of impermeable concrete… If you listen to the guy in the video pen clicker who happens to be the ex CIA agent… You will hear him explain that they have everything there to basically run the government if the shit hits the fan.

And as you know we have several facilities like this in Virginia and other locations like the Cheyenne Mountains, where senators and congressmen can be shuttled to survive

Another speech to text typo

THE PENSMORE*

not 'depends more'

HIGHLANDVILLE, Mo.

About where Branson billboards really begin to clutter U.S. 65 south of Springfield, a little road takes off east, winding through woods and pasture, passing cattle and crossing a creek.

A gravel drive then climbs to the new Huff place.

Just your typical 72,215-square-foot home. For reference, the White House is 55,000.

Seen for miles in all directions, this mountain crescendo, one of the largest houses in America, reaches into the Ozark sky like a mix of French chateau, university building and something out of an Errol Flynn movie.

A herd of exotic hogs roaming the surrounding woods and rumors about secret tunnels just thicken the plot.

There’s still a lot of finish work to do. For now, owner Steven T. Huff, 64, a Missouri boy who made good first for the CIA and then for himself, is living in the part of the house that is done, but that’s 20,000 square feet, so he’s not exactly tripping over boxes.

His new place is called Chateau Pensmore.

What’s your house’s name?

Whatever you call it, the whole thing, swing set, shrubs and all, might fit in Pensmore’s grand ballroom, which measures 2,000 square feet with a 32-foot, 4-inch ceiling.

Oh, sorry, that’s 32 feet, four and a half inches, according to Huff.

He’s an astrophysicist. A serious man of decimal details and a neatly tucked plaid shirt. He didn’t build this place to throw Gatsby-like bashes. He says his house is very much a laboratory for environmental sustainability.

Pensmore, he swears, will be standing 2,000 years from now.

It’s made of concrete.

“If Romans used it back then and some of those buildings are still here, why can’t we use it now?” he asked. “Fire won’t burn it and termites won’t eat it.

“Yes, I think this house will be standing 2,000 years from now. Even then it would be hard to knock down.”

Huff says the house will withstand an earthquake, bomb blast and a direct hit from an F-5 tornado. Turrets reaching high from that Christian County mountaintop practically spit in the eye of a twister.

This is how homes, hospitals, schools and retirement facilities should be built, he says.

On a recent visit, when any of the 20 or so workers approached with a question about concrete molds, solar power or the heating and cooling system, Huff knew when, why, what it’s for, how many it takes and where it goes.

When not on site, he monitors construction by satellite feed.

But for all his technical acumen, he didn’t know what a drawing room was. And his house has one — his daughter Susan’s input. It’s across from the two-story library, down the hall from the kitchen with a pantry big enough to park a truck.

Apparently, Huff said, a drawing room is where women would withdraw when men went for brandy and cigars.

“Seems like it ought to be called a withdrawing room,” he said, allowing a hint of a smile.

That’s the mind of Steven Huff. Anything pretty about this house — that’s his wife’s and daughter’s doing. He got degrees in physics and astrophysics, served in Army intelligence, joined the CIA, developed software to analyze satellite imagery, sold a company for a gazillion dollars, retired and became an inventor.

Specifically, he jumped brain deep into energy efficiency and building durability.

He started with a barn in Virginia where he lives.

Then in 2009, he began work on Pensmore, which will serve as a family retreat and home for the Huff Family Foundation. He declined to divulge the cost of the home. He envisions scholars and “deep thinkers” using the library and many of the reading rooms.

The mere appearance and immensity spurred rumors in the area about fortress-like defenses, a secret network of tunnels and Huff’s clandestine past. One tale had Pensmore being used as the new seat of government after a takeover by the Illuminati.

Across the valley, neighbor Jeff Campbell sat on his back porch one night smoking a cigarette and looking at Pensmore when his dogs began to bark and he heard what sounded like a train.

“There’s no tracks around here and the noise was headed to the ridge over there at that house,” Campbell said. “I never did know what that was and never heard it again, but I sure heard it that night.”

Another man, Dean Meadows, who lives nearby on old family land, said: “Spend that much money, people are going to talk. Just stories.

“But people around here sure were curious seeing that thing go up.”

Huff grew up in the small Missouri town of Brunswick and first came to the Ozarks when he was 10.

His parents had taken the family to Silver Dollar City. He attended Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia and then California Institute of Technology, where he received a master’s in physics.

After leaving the CIA, he started a company in 1993 that developed software to analyze satellite imagery. After selling the company, the plan was to slow down, but that didn’t work out.

“My dad is too curious about things,” Susan Huff said.

He bought TF Concrete Forming Systems, which uses an aggregate mixed with tiny, thin, twisted strands of high-tensile wire called Helix. Huff says the Helix makes concrete less vulnerable to high winds and explosive blasts. Walls would bend rather than break and then flex back into place.

After retiring, again, he bought 600 acres between Springfield and Branson and began planning Pensmore. He searched for ideas among the great mansions of France and England.

The exterior walls, 12 inches thick, use a foam substance for further insulation. Pipes within the walls carry hot water throughout the house in cold weather and cold water to cool the house in summer.

On top the house is 4,000 square feet of solar panels.

Huff has invited physics and engineering students from Hampden-Sydney to study how the house works and how to improve its efficiency. Students from Drury University and College of the Ozarks also have visited.

So far, the results show the design works, Huff said. Data indicate that heating and cooling systems demanded far less activation for a like-sized building — 88 percent less heating in January and 73 percent less cooling in August.

Huff is convinced the numbers show that concrete is how buildings should be constructed.

“But I’m an inventor, not much of a marketer,” he said.

Coming out of the trees on the drive up the mountain, past the Salers cattle and St. Croix sheep, Pensmore appears like Oz against an Ozark morning sky.

Ralf Augstroze, a media rep, greeted visitors on a recent day. He’s known Huff for years, back, he said, to their time together at the CIA.

“This a house,” Augstroze said. “But it’s also a lot more.”

Different for sure. Inside the unfinished main house, signs direct workers and delivery people to various floors and wings. Handy. The house has five floors, several elevators, 13 bedrooms —including five suites with kitchens — and 14 baths.

All the concrete molds are being made in the basement, which during construction is essentially a factory. The house currently looks like concrete gray, but when “cladding” is complete, it will resemble native stone like an old English mansion.

The house has a music room, telescope observatory, several reading rooms, hobby room and a museum.

The main kitchen measures 40 by 60 feet. That’s 2,400 square feet — almost as big as the median new home sold in the U.S.

On a recent tour, Huff, whom Augstroze described as “an early riser and a night owl,” spent far more time talking about energy efficiency than opulence.

That’s how the tour came to an end, on the open roof surrounded by solar panels and just above nine tons of batteries.

Huff broke away from the energy talk to point out the Ossabaw Island hogs in the woods below. He told about how Spanish explorers brought the breed to the New World and left the hogs on an island off the Georgia coast.

“Very healthy meat,” he said, a slight, cool breeze blowing across the roof a hundred or so feet above the ground, with magnificent views all around, and from all around, views back at the house on the mountain.

Some day this place will be done and it will be normal, part of the landscape.

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-02.04.29.jpg (960x640, 96.39K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-02.08.20.jpg (2400x1602, 315.06K)

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-03.21.06.jpg (658x480, 65.46K)

One other thing I'll agree with you on, Johnny. Tesla has been proven to be a big joke of a failure (how they manage to stay in business makes me ponder the speculation of private govt subsidies!)

Damn

Attached: MV5BOTgxMGU1NmEtM2EzOS00MmE1LThhYTYtODY2N2U3NzEzMjdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg (477x268, 13.98K)

Attached: 1543967140011.jpg (720x656, 48.5K)

TRUST ME:

although I saw it on 60 Minutes, along with all the other 60 Minutes viewers, I guarantee you that 98% of Americans have never heard of it…

Oh, I almost forgot…

You can deepthroat one of my horrid turds, direct from the source, as it slides out of my feces encrusted hairy asshole

Attached: PicsArt_12-19-04.49.48.jpg (658x480, 66.28K)

This is what happens when you use drugs lmao

….and YOU'RE what happens when you don't do drugs….

exactly what I don't
ever want to be…..

OP is a niggress.
Cannot express herself without to bomb her whole argument with pejorative adjectives and insults.
Don't get me wrong, Tesla is a dubious character, but it is clear you don't belong to this board. Perhaps Instagram?
Back to the ghetto, nigger.

Attached: BWE98jV.png (1186x954, 199.96K)

Lol so he realized hyperloop was just not viable and he substituted with THIS?

OOF