President Macron Declared A Traitor by His Own Military

RELATED:
Riots In Paris Over Carbon Taxes Causing More Carbon Pollution As Paris Burns: archive.fo/Iu4Ot
Mass Riots Everywhere, Injuries and State Murder of Citizens: archive.fo/1O773
Ambulance Workers Join Rebellion, Riots Spread: archive.fo/L5EdY
French MPs To Launch No Confidence Vote Against Unpopular Macron: archive.fo/GIufi
MILITARY ROLLOUT, POLICE UNIONS DEFECT, RIOT POLICE STATIONED: archive.fo/5iSDA
Riots Spread Across Europe, Citizens Fed Up With Bolshevik Jews: archive.fo/7D1Jd

French President Emmanuel Macron has been declared a traitor by high-ranking officials of his own military.

Several French Army officials have written a letter to Macron, slamming him for signing the UN Global Compact for Migration on behalf of France.

According to a report by L’Opinion, a total of ten generals, a colonel, an admiral, and the former French Minister of Defence Charles Millon signed a letter that denounced Macron’s backing of the controversial UN migration pact in Marrakesh, Morocco.

The letter states: “By deciding alone to sign this pact, you would add an additional reason for a revolt with the anger of an already battered people.”

archive.fo/iEFLu
volontaires-france.fr/lappel-des-generaux-contre-marrakech/

“You would be guilty of a denial of democracy or treason against the nation.”

“The French state is late in coming to realize the impossibility of integrating too many people, in addition to totally different cultures, who have regrouped in the last forty years in areas that no longer submit to the laws of the Republic.”

“You can not decide alone to erase our civilisational landmarks and deprive us of our homeland,” the letter adds, calling for a public vote on the issue.”

Several of the signatories are already known for their anti-mass migration stances, including former French Foreign Legion chief General Christian Piquemal, who wasstripped of military privileges after taking part in an anti-mass migration protest in Calais in 2016.

Piquemal was also seen at the Yellow Vest “Act IV” protests on December 8th giving a speech to a crowd of protesters while wearing a yellow vest. The Yellow Vest movement has protested the Macron government for weeks and, carrying on despite achieving a stoppage of the President’s “green” fuel tax increases.

Retired General André Coustou, 73, who also signed the document, evoked the theory of the “Great Replacement” coined by writer Renaud Camus, saying: “Once signed, this pact will compel our country to welcome a large number of immigrants, while it has not yet assimilated those who are already there. France will lose its Frenchness.”

archive.fo/cSlt1
newspunch.com/president-macron-declared-traitor-military/
There has been one previous thread about this article.

Attached: President Macron Declared A Traitor by His Own Military.jpg (750x445, 94.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncCYDyZx8ZU
foxnews.com/politics/democratic-operatives-created-fake-russian-bots-in-alabama-race-designed-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-roy-moore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So when are they going to overthrow him? Isn't NOW the perfect opportunity for a coup?

Good!

It looks like the military will be forcing Macron to hold a public vote on this whole Agenda 21 "Climate" deal. Voters SHOULD have the right to choose whether they want to be a part of this whole scam or not.

I hope this happens, because the French will vote to get out of this disaster.

MACRON PUTAIN DES JUIFS

“By deciding alone to sign this pact, you would add an additional reason for a revolt with the anger of an already battered people.”

“The French state is late in coming to realize the impossibility of integrating too many people, in addition to totally different cultures, who have regrouped in the last forty years in areas that no longer submit to the laws of the Republic.”

“You can not decide alone to erase our civilisational landmarks and deprive us of our homeland.”

This sums it up pretty well. The gull of these corrupt-ass politicians is amazing and brazen, as if they thrive off destruction and harming people. Sick sick twisted evil pulpits of Satan!

It’s all empty words. Nothing will happen. Not unless they get off their fat fucking asses and make it happen, which they won’t.

You could be right, but it all depends how bad things really get. If their economy starts to crash, riots break out all over the place, they can't manage to keep peace then YES I'm sure the military will have to pick a side and make their move (either against Macron, or the people).

These are retired generals.

decent timeline ngl

Special forces are always based

Well they're absolutely right and the military should intervene, this is a national security issue, they have a fucking leader selling out their damn country to foreigners and letting them invade into their nation to rape and kill citizens so its pretty fucking bad over there.

At least the French don't fuck around when it comes to treason, I hope Macaroni gets a public hanging.

Hope they still have that rebellious spirit over there. They need to wreck their economy, that will say A LOT. If the economy goes, Macron goes. Economics is everything in this world today. When the economy is bad, politicians are always blamed (rightfully so).

A traitor to whom, a horde of illiterate provincials? His ilk run everything, and he’s certainly not a traitor to them? How about France’s Constitution? The one that’s been rewritten several times. I would expect this rendering of moral force with an appeal to God, but the godless frogs made this bed to lie in. The banking cartel is merely an added bonus.

BIG HAPPENING

Very eager to report it soon. Wait for another thread!!!!

to put it in context, how many generals does their army have?

I best post some more REAL NEWS because these new ones are being slid too fast.

Nothing will happen. The French are huge drama queens and attention whores. Kind of like OP tbh

I thought the op was very well done.

I don’t know how many total they have but Considering the French only have a few divisions right now ten generals seems like a pretty big deal

FAGGOT SAGE NEGATED!

in WW1 they had ~5. but maybe there are 50 generals now. its a high paying job in a corrupt government. as someone who works in government, any high paying job can quickly get overpopulated under corrupt administrations.
i work in IT and we always traditionally had ~3 programmers including managment of said programmers. right now we have 15 because its a 6 figure job. i only know of 2 that actually know how to code. one is a java guy, and one knows C sharp. maybe 1 or 2 others have basic computer knowledge, but the rest of them couldnt even explain what an operating system is. one of them even asked me "how do you get to that screen that shows how much memory a computer has?" referring to system properties…

sage =/= downvote, you stupid redditor.

What’s with the weeks long delay? The Belgians are already finished. I’ll bet you the Bogdanovs have something to do with Macron’s head still being attached.

Attached: 7E4C1E0A-1FE1-4F41-BF08-E2672F1A3702.jpeg (671x586, 107.19K)

upvote repeals your downvote then, so we're square

= =/= =/=
saged comments just dont bump it, it doesnt cause it to go down in any way.

well sages get negated because I like my threads up on the front board.

This. I went on Champs Elysee with some of my slav buddies 2 weeks ago when shit hit the fan and it was kind of sad watching groups of pussies screaming words at each other. You had police officers charging innocent people (like women, soyboys, teenagers), and then in response to that, you had like a group of 100 people yellow vests charging the 20 police officers, which backed off eventually, then charged the 100 pussies that fucking ran off like a lion were chasing them. The only time we intervened some people decided to follow us, and we managed to break off a large group of police officers, and then those yellow vests revolutionnaires were kicking police officerse 15 on 1 on the ground. That's how badass they are. We even had some russian flags waving around and after the events some MSM were talking about some russian gvt involvement in the protests kek! And when I clicked on the photos it wasn't even us, but some random idiots with the donetsk flag. I guess MSM forgot to mention the dozens of algeria i saw that day ..

There is even 1 video of hundreds of yellow vests blocking a road, and then there is one nigger coming out of a car, screeching, insulting everyone telling them to fuck off and let him pass because he was late to his KFC dinner date. 1 niggers and not one dared to kick him in the face. Not even when they were 50 versus 1 nigger. This is when you know the country's people is lost

vid related at 1:09
youtube.com/watch?v=ncCYDyZx8ZU

how does that differentiate from spamming?

Kek. That explains the sorry ass state of IT nowadays. I never made 6 figures, despite being fluent in C and various scripting languages commonly used in *nix environments. Now I'm just a NEET learning Forth for fun. They can keep their 6 figures and javashit.

Attached: Jupiter-ACE_small_system_(modified).jpg (1536x1929, 1.6M)

i mean, im talking about IT in government. as in, we service the rest of the city workers (manage email, computers, software, and other data)
we used to be able to service around 1000 people (all departments excluding police) with about 15 people. now we have almost 50 people and its about 10 people pulling 40 retards.

then people wonder why the "veteran" govt workers are so lazy

Looks like Sinclair had an extramarital affair.

Were preparing for the same right here in America. Short military tribunals then execution coming very soon.

I've heard all about that but for some reason I kinda doubt it user. Don't get your hopes up too high. I wish this were true, but I think this is all rumor Q-based conspiracy. I hope it does happen, but I just don't think it will.

The embedded video is the first clue.

That is a bad ass computer user. Never had one of those, in fact (since I live in a rural area) I didn't have a computer till '94 or '95! That computer looks like it was from the late 80s.

And btw, I still know someone (he owns a ranch near the outskirts of my small town) who has NEVER used a computer in his life! Still has an old rotary phone on a landline lol!

ah jeez

That’s what a fuckin’ man looks like! Yeah!

Macron had doubts too.

Macron is first!

NEXT!

Absolutely user. The guy is a tough ass working son-of-a-gun you'd never want to mess with. But he is friendly, and I do buy eggs from him as well as meat (he has grass-fed cattle and free range chickens walking around his property).

Attached: 2259fc45ccb6cf5c2bfca2ce683b3562ffbb7049fae87fd7e352c1b9f8d2029f.jpg (546x542, 47.41K)

I have an idea where voting WOULD work. Hear me out: what if the masses dedicated their votes just to throw all incumbents OUT, every single election cycle? Think about it…. no more career politicians! It would basically be publicly enforced term limits for ALL politicians.

Excellent! What happens when your country is run by jews, your banks are run by jews, who run your elections and hand-pick your politicians? You can either vote for a jew puppet, or a jew puppet!

Attached: 81aa814ebd384cf2a7b00da568568b01ca7a247f6d899cba9eeb1b2ea21f9f47.jpg (500x358, 37.49K)

I don't beleive much of the Q hype, however this guy does make some damn good points and I'll give him credit for that. I hope to see, someday in my lifetime, these organized criminals all behind bars or deaded. It would be the biggest gift anyone could give me, to witness a purge of corruption top-down.

Well here's the thing, and you did make a good point: if we were to organize an "all incumbents out" movement that gained as much traction as Trump did, these organized Zionist mafia thugs would not be able to keep control because every election cycle their political cronies would be removed and replaced. We wouldn't have career politicians who stay in office for decades on end. It would mess up their ability to control things the way they would like. I think ZOG would be very upset to see that happen, no?

Macron didn't get taken out (yet), he still holds office. Maybe this will change if things get worse over there though.

If anything, Americans could learn a thing or two from Frenchmen right now. Hell, all of Europe could right now.

You have to think of the big picture.

The parasite will adapt.

Once forced out on the regular, they will just breed their own politicians to fill the rotating slots. Could you imagine a world where there are politicians who are already pre-programed agents? So, the only way to defeat them would be to raise your own politician in seclusion.

It could get very ugly in America if we actually did that. Right now, there is not too much a reason, but if things got a lot worse then sure.

NAXALT

Stay tuned in because you're going to be surprised when you see what is coming very soon. The ball is already rolling down hill and picking up lot's of speed.

Hope you're actually correct about that. Will I be making a series of Such Good! news headlines pretty soon?

Here's more and looking behind the curtain one can see this is now foaming heavily over the glass across the table and onto the floor. Genie is out of the bottle and nobody can put her back in.

History is being made as I type this and you will have all the huge headlines you can write very very soon though some are now coming out it will increase to unprecedented levels so get fresh ink quickly.

Oh look, here's a news blast headline. More to come!
foxnews.com/politics/democratic-operatives-created-fake-russian-bots-in-alabama-race-designed-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-roy-moore

Yeah, man. I believe it.

Here's the thing, I do know there are a shit ton of sealed indictments - that IS real. However, we don't know exactly what these are for, they are heavily guarded secrets. Who runs the DOJ and FBI? Most are likely decent people, but the top of the chain is corrupted as fuck! So how will they get away with a purge if their officials won't let them? Will they ignore their officials? Another thing: this has been talked about for almost two years and I have not seen too much happen. So I'm not holding my breath HOWEVER I will stay tuned, and if shit starts going down, I'll report it.

FBISIS has been totally flipped and is now the FBI and they just got orders nation wide so watch the shit go down. It's coming very very soon. 1/1/19 things are going to start……………….

X22 was a good resource for economic news back in the day, but now they cover a lot of speculation and conspiracy which turns a lot of viewers off. Greg Hunter is a better source (USA Watchdog), sometimes he'll cover stuff like this but he focuses more on the Federal Reserve and banking system / economic issues, corruption.

Yeah, I was watching Greg for econ news too.

Bump stocks are not guns dude. This is a ban on a certain kind of stock, and as I've said before its almost unenforceable due to the fact stocks are NOT registered, they are just equip for rifles and shotguns. NOT A BIG DEAL. Sure the ban sucks, and no I don't support it. But again, you can still own bump stocks, just don't flaunt them or tell people what you have.

Americans are taking their country back for more reasons than you have listed so pay attention, history is being made right before your eyes but you gotta wake up to see it.

One thing I don’t like about the guest speaker’s rhetoric is that he claims he wants to head an “open source” engineering movement, that John Deer tractors have “secret software” that prohibits farmers from doing their own repairs, but doesn’t understand the words to use are FREE not Open Source, and Proprietary, not Secret. These fucking amateurs make me sick. See Stallman for why these terms matter.

I am the most pro 2nd amendment guy that walks the earth possibly and were taking our country back which includes all our rights so standby.

Old habits are hard to break for spooks like him.

And that’s precisely the point, isn’t it? The entire system of media diffusion is infested with gatekeepers, legacy and digital alike.

There is a major shock wave headed directly at our current system that will change it and revert it back to the people and it's going to wipe lot's of stuff we don't like out in the process. I'm tuned into it and very excited for my country.

Yes to a strong degree but watch as things unfold and you will see the guy is on top of it this time or I wouldn't have posted it.

Let me ask you something: are you an insider or something? How do you know this is real? How do you know for a fact this is not larp or some kind of faulty conspiracy going around? I'd like to believe you are correct but I if I can't confirm it, I'm not getting my hopes up too high. Anyway, if what "Q" said is correct, holy shit will Zig Forums Zig Forums and Zig Forums be surprised!

haha, they can cry all day long
he has the EU ARMY fully behind him

Yah, a Modern Soviet Union. How fucking lovely.

It’s not that I don’t want to see such a scenario unfold. I won’t be holding my breath either.

I am somebody who has doubted this all along until recently when under my microscope the pieces floated perfectly together and it is now undeniable that we are getting our country back complete. These things that we have been so upset about are being cured by patriots and while the transformation will take a couple years maybe we will see results very soon. I see them now. Cabal is now begging to not be military tribunaled and sentenced to death like McCain on back channels as the noose is tightening around their necks they are absolutely begging on their knees. You just watch as this unfolds.

Though being ripped to shreds by /pols/ and so forth Trump, NSA, Steve Bannon, Roger Stone and other patriots are for real and they have the cabal on their knees begging. This stuff aint on ha8chan folks, you gotta go farther to get this info.

I’m not at all convinced. These people are telling us everything will be sandy if Trump’s administration purges globalists. What about the disloyal dual citizens and their private central banks? Please. Spare me.

Oy vey! Les goyim savent! Ferme-le!

Hey, you let me know if I miss something, do post some news here if I don't catch it first. Hope you are right!

There is a plan that is in motion that address's your (our) concerns. Changes are coming. Big changes!

Okay, you got it!

In 200 years they have had 4 republics 2 empires and the last coup attempt was in the 60’s. The French aren’t like all talk Anglo faggots. When they organize they are going to do shit

Assurances are not evidence.

Hey Ivan suck a fucking dick

Good to know. Don't think Americans don't fight back though, we do everything necessary to fight back LEGALLY and PEACEFULLY, as we should, through the courts.

The 2nd Amendment is the LAST line of defense, the LAST option, a nuclear one. Remember that. If everything fails, THEN we go there…. but not anytime sooner. Its the option to end all others, and pulling that card means DEADLY BRUTAL WAR. Remember that.

The Bundy Ranch. By the way, even though the Bundy family fucked up later the next year by taking over a govt facility with arms…. Bundy and his family were pardoned by Donald Trump and are happily back home, ranching today.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 121.11K)

Evidence is rolling out big time on back channels not MSN.It's why I'm telling you to watch this shit is going down and will only pick up speed now. It's kinda hard to get the info out correctly due to corrupted MSM but you will see because even blind people will begin seeing what's going down. Hell even when they lock up Hillary the MSN is going to show her on vacation somewhere living it up. It's why I'm saying wake up man the shit is going down but if you tune into MSM it will say Trump is going down and that could not be further from the truth. MSM is traitors and their days are numbered before their in court. The Mockingbird media is on it's death bed. Were awake now no longer in the trance.

If you have any NEWS about recent events (like arrests) DO post those if I happen to miss them. Keep us updated on what is going on.

Bundy standoff was because of Uranium 1/UN Agenda 21, 2030 & 2050. Steve Bannon is on the other side of the world right now taking it to the Globalist UN and kicking their ass's. The fight for our globe is on. He will be in America soon to fight for/with us to take our shit back.

Okay!

Back in my college days I caught a live presentation of the radio show Philosophy Talk. The subject that night was the pervasive surveillance state and its impact on American society. One of the people on the panel was a diplomatic historian named Christopher Nichols—apparently an ivy league guy. Mind you, a philosophical discussion should get pretty close to the conceptual meat of the subject. But at the end of the night, you know what this puke said about what should be done? About all these crimes, this overreaching, this condition of having feds invading our every living space and enslaving us? “It’s finally time we should think about regulating some of these things.”

Fuck these people.

lmao Q. That’s really all you have.

The lie Roger Stone told about Steve Bannon in cahoots with a Chinese was a psyop to make the other side think he was outed but not true he went underground to fight gorilla tactics against the global power structure and he is kicking ass.

I like Steve Bannon, wonderful guy. I know Trump didn't like him too much, but he's a good man, doing a great job!

No, what do you have?

Yes and he's fighting radical Muslims also to bring in Christianity. Dude is a warrior.

Bannon spoke in France just a few days before the shit hit the fan there and then he started hitting the other counties that the MSN is not talking about that are rebelling.