R
A
A== ==T
C== ==I
T== ==O
U== ==N
A== ==A
L

Liberals organized a nationwide boycott of Chick-fil-A, the fast-food restaurant owned by Christians who close their stores on Sunday to observe the Sabbath, however as with many liberals brainwaves, the boycott seems to have backfired completely.

Chick-fil-A, the fast-food restaurant with the famed cattle urging “Eat Mor Chikin,” recently was banned from Rider University’s campus because the company’s owners support traditional marriage.

The chain also faces a boycott in Toronto, and Pittsburgh officials tried to rid their city of the restaurant. The New Yorker magazine said it did not want another franchise in the Big Apple.

There’s a web page called “These are the Best Reasons to Hate Chick-fil-A.” And on Facebook is a page called “Boycott Chick-fil-A.”

But Twitter was alight on Tuesday with reaction to a New York Post report that Chick-fil-A was on track to become the No. 3 fast-food chain in the U.S.

“Boycotts WORK (just not the way they WANT them to): Awesome news about Chick-fil-A triggers Lefties and it’s DELICIOUS,” said a commentary at the Twitter news aggregating site Twitchy.

The Post quoted Kalinowski Equity Research saying Chick-fil-A will leap past Taco Bell, Burger King and Wendy’s, the No. 4, 5 and 6 chains respectively.

Its stores grew nearly 8 percent to more than 2,100, and its sales were up as much as 15 percent to $10 billion. That’s on top of 14.2 percent growth last year.

Chick-fil-A on track to become No. 3 fast-food chain in the US t.co/BVQwCLXeHf pic.twitter.com/Cn25aRdXle

— New York Post (@nypost) December 18, 2018

archive.fo/MaCkH
newspunch.com/liberals-chick-fil-a-profits-high/

Attached: Liberals Boycotted Chick-fil-A, Then Profits Exploded to All-Time High.jpg (678x381, 58.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/
chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Chick-fil-A-Chicken-Sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well that fucked up. Worked in my text editor….

R
A
A== ==T
C== ==I
T== ==O
U== ==N
A== ==A
L

test 2

Fuck, why doe it work in my text editor but not on the site?

Chick-Fil-A products will taste MUCH saltier than usual now. You've been warned

Nice article bro lmao why did you even come to school today hahahahahahahahahahaha you must like getting bullied

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056430/

Whilst being environmentally abundant, aluminum is not essential for life. On the contrary, aluminum is a widely recognized neurotoxin that inhibits more than 200 biologically important functions and causes various adverse effects in plants, animals, and humans.

chick-fil-a.com/Menu-Items/Chick-fil-A-Chicken-Sandwich

sodium aluminum phosphate

Okay I'll bite, wtf are you doing m8?

That food isn’t healthy, man, not even if you hold conservative opinions.

That figures. Even though I posted the OP, I don't consume fast food. I just thought this was funny as fuck. Their boycott only backfired. Too bad these conservatives are eating so much shit food, thats not healthy for them!

The secret ingredient is liberal tears

They can't comprehend the axiom "there's no such thing as bad publicity". Unless you're boycotting because of something clearly wrong with the food or service, the market won't care.

Ayy lmao.

fuck chic-fil-a

They've got AWFUL food

even if I ate chicken, I would NEVER eat there. Their sandwiches are dry and bland, with only one pickle and a teeny tiny drop of mayonnaise

BUT THE WORST PART ABOUT CHIC-FIL-A IS THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION !!

everybody knows that Christians are the most worthless, stupidest, delusional, uneducated, reprehensible, white trash scumbags on the face of this planet.

FUCK CHRISTIANS !!!
AND FUCK CHIC-FIL-A!!

Chic-fil-a was started in Atlanta by disgusting Christian moron Truett Cathy…..

He was SUCH a piece of shit, that it's hard to describe…. He was a child molester that hid behind a false cloak of religion.

He was a fucking IDIOT….

anybody who believes 'jesus' ever existed is a fucking idiot !!….

His 'restaurants' suck ass….
The food SUCKS…

lol @ Truett's last name being 'Cathy'

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_clareoconnor_files_2012_08_s-truett-cathy-300x210.jpg (1280x868, 75.83K)

protests do work as we can see

I was living in Atlanta in 1996, when he opened his 'fancy diner' Truett's Grill in Morrow Georgia amid an investigation into his reported child molestations he was doing at some church in Atlanta.

The church did it's own internal investigation, Chic-fil-a paid off the victim's ffamilies, and they brushed it under the table.

I remember rreading in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that Truett Cathy had been accused of molesting at least seven young boys that they knew of.

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 7.63K)

Nobody cares if Chic-fil-a has good business or bad business.

It's irrelevant.

They only hold 3% market share in fast food, compared to McDonald's 42% share and Burger King's 28% share.

Imagine Truett Cathy's dismay when he died and finally realized that Jesus never existed, and was actually a myth based upon a black homosexual….

Attached: PicsArt_12-20-02.48.40.jpg (540x540, 59.78K)

Indeed

I don't care; I'll give them my money at least once a day if it means making people like you upset

Take your pills boy

Good !! I'd tell you to eat shit, but apparently you're already willing to do it once a day.

A A
C C
T T
U I
A O
L N
It really wasn’t that hard, newfag.

He's a newfag but you're illiterate.

Attached: cc19b8ce47cb092d23722d788e41ecaa9cd2029fccd76343f0adf83f76eeaea0.jpg (893x688, 86.18K)

Great example of the same
I feel like they paid a fatty just so they could say this and garner attention.

You had one job.

No shit, it was all a scam?. You think they didnt check who their main customer groups are?.

liberals are born losers.

WINNING

Says the fag who's been doing it all his life

Why are Americans so eager to eat literal garbage?

Less family cohesion = housework is for subhumans.
This means no person at home to care for food and chores.
Ergo, you grow up with little ability to take care of things so you just pay the fast food jew 10 dollars every morning, noon, and night because you work 12 hour days.

Attached: comfy.png (349x481, 156.55K)

Wage slavery.

It's okay,,, Barry will still let liberals suck his cock so they're covered.

Liberal depopulation burger syndrome.

Attached: th.jpg (149x189, 7.46K)

Eat more chikin.

Attached: th.jpg (258x189, 8.36K)

Attached: thv.jpg (140x178, 4.25K)

Get punched Zig Forums

what a timeline

rofl
Fellow burgers have fun with your Alzheimer's.

Where did it say it was conservatives? If anything it's (((republicans))) which are left of center - so leftists.

I am living this life right now. I would rather go fucking hungry than cook sometimes, then throw the food away because it's so utterly frustrating when I ruin it and everyone else around me can cook like fucking chefs because their parents went through this sort of shit with them instead of just telling them to fuck off all the time.

Mine didn’t teach me much either (except what not to do). Best time to learn to cook is now - no shitty parent to judge you. Watch some videos and find a friend that’s willing to help.

Just follow recipes for a couple years until you get the hang of it and can do your own shit. If you can't handle recipes you may be retarded tho.

Confirmed, actual non-christian faggot here I'm going to chic-fil-a today specifically to piss off the left.

The absolute state of /leftyniggers/

Attached: happy schnoz.png (513x421, 254.53K)